- Text Size +

    “Ugh, who was that guy Shinobu?” Katy asked, returning her head back from the tilting glance it had just taken. The other two girls nodded and ask practically the same, frustrated question at the interruption of their conversation.


    “Do you like, know him or something?” Jennifer raised her brow, raising her leg to cross her other, slightly shifting her stance on the table. Shinobu simply let out a soft, husky sigh, shaking her head slowly in seeming disappointment. 


    “What’s wrong? You want us to go tell security about him?” Conny asked, a sour look on her face, before Shinobu finally raised her glance, an unreadable expression painted across her face. For a moment the four girls simply stared at each other before Shinobu finally opened her contrastingly bright pink lips to speak.


    “Sorry girls. I would say it was nice knowing you, but I’m not one to lie.” Shinobu’s words were cold, almost as cold as the steal she wore at her hip. A few fluttering of well dressed up lashes were the only response for a moment, before the girls opened their own mouths to question their friend’s words.


    “Haha, uh, Shinobu? What are you-” But Katy didn’t get to finish asking answer her question at the sight of her friend’s dark hand grasping the well wrapped and built handle of her blade. But instead of the cold grasp of death taking the three senior girls, instead, it was a much more natural cool: that of the afternoon air kissing their bodies.


    It took only a matter of seconds, the three girls getting up in stressed worry, before with each passing millisecond, they were smaller, and smaller, and eventually lost in a sea that was once their fitting clothes.


    “Truly a shame you had to bother me for such trivial matters such as gossip, but I do suppose that this will help meet that which all warriors should have before battle.” Shinobu took a small sigh, before squatting over, the cool air that had engulfed the other girl’s skin for a moment gently tickling her bare rear as her skit lifted up for a moment.


    “One, two, three, the perfect number in many ways.” Shinobu cooed an oddly gruff compliment as she slowly snaked her hands around the now discarded uniforms, carefully, and quickly plucking up their now naked owners.


    “W-What the fuck did you do?!” Conny screeched, the tanned girl quivering and cowering in utter fear as she slowly slid down to the well worked, but somehow still equally soft as velvet palm of the massive chocolate skinned beauty.


    “This CAN NOT be happening!” Katy cried, tears and make up running down her face as she clung to the tree trunk sized finger, doing her best not to fall down to the seemingly miles away floor.


    Jennifer didn’t say anything, her arms wrapped tightly around her tucked in legs, her head rubbing itself raw against her knees. Shinobu simply rolled her eyes as she stood back up, kicking her ugg boots lazily, but swiftly kicking the expensive clothes to the side.


    “Now, you three have a choice. One of you shall be my meal, for a warrior can not fight on an empty stomach. Another one of you shall please me, for that shall relax my muscles during the battle, and the third… Perhaps I shall save you for later.” Upon hearing they had the chance of possibly actually living long, naturally the girls all began to race to the far end of the curving hand, waving their hands, smiles on their faces almost faker than parts of their body, as the pleads and reasons to why it should be them gushed worse than a wound.


    “SHUT UP! You little bitches will do this the right way, for perhaps I do not NEED to save one of you for later.” Shinobu’s almond colored eyes beamed down at the now silent, frozen girls with utter disdain.


    “Y-You’re going to eat one of us?... What the FUCK is wrong with you?!” Conny screamed, stamping her palm uselessly against the expanse of caramel before her. The other girls didn’t even have a chance to scream, simply falling on their asses as Shinobu’s massive index and thumb grasped themselves onto the now gagging girl.


    “Fitting, a curry dish was on my mind anyway.” Shinobu closed her eyes and nodded, her nostrils flaring as they inhaled Conny’s pleasant scent. The poor girl simply thrashed her legs, her tears providing a seemingly unending supply of salty, pathetic flavoring, as she was brought to the titanic maw before her.


    “P-P-Please… Don’t do this Shinobu…” Conny pleaded one final time, before her words turned to a symphony of screams, as she felt herself enter a warming free fall. The other girls shut their eyes as tight as could be, as Conny flailed and flapped her way down into a splattery touch down onto the vast expanse that was Shinobu’s drool and spittle covered tongue.


    The sound of glistening and crackling spit was as if someone was drilling into the bruised, practically crippled ‘snack’s’ ears, as Conny simply gave into her role as Shinobu’s once spicy and fiery meal.


    With a simple closing of her eyes, and lips, Shinobu noisily gulped, the smallest of smiles trailing the tips of her lips as the pill sized girl vanished down her long, ebony throat. Letting her eyes flutter twice, she stared down at the speechless, girls, as she brought them closer to her face.


    The burp was well trained, but still clearly forced, the meaty stench of gulped girl still lingering, as it washed over the now gagging, cursing ‘survivors’. Shinobu once more rolled her eyes, her fluffy fro doing a small bob as if in agreement.


    “Not quite filling, but she’ll have to do.” Shinobu murmured, picking up Katy who instinctively started to pound away on the untouchable thumb pressing firmly into her nude form. Her smashes got more violent and animalistic, not that Shinobu even noticed, as even a flea would have caused more upset.


    “You have fight in you, I think I’ll keep you for later.” Shinobu nodded, another surprisingly unfitting belch rumbling past her lips, knocking any remaining wind out of the coughing, sputtering girl.


    The act of hooking her finger into the top of ‘Santa Destroy High School’ uniform was simple. Dropping Katy from a skyscrapers worth of height was even more so, as Shinobu, with trained grace, pulled her fingers apart.


    Katy did more spins that someone could could, each full spin gracing her with a view of where she was going to be living for a short while: The sweaty voice that was Shinobu’s sweaty, dark void of cleavage.


    The second Katy made impact with the velvety flesh, she could no longer feel her body. She wasn’t granted the sweet release of death, no, simply that of her bones shattering, and her limbs twisting as if there were nothing more than one of the swim team’s pool noodles.


    Not that Shinobu cared, her attention already brought to the last tasty toy of a morself, her finger letting go of the chest covering, letting the full darkness envelope yet another girl. Jennifer was the last girl standing, her face a bastardized painting of a girl’s image, and she had Shinobu’s fullest attention.


    “You know, while I don’t plan on keeping you for long at all, you should be honored to be the last one standing. I didn’t think you had it in you.” Shinobu admitted with a shrug, her snow white hair once more doing another soft, cute bob that betrayed her cruel actions.


    “Anyway, I know you always were one to talk about how better other girl’s… Posteriors were. So I am going to give you this time to reflect, and know that it’s not always easy being blessed with such a thing.” Shinobu shook her head, her sweaty ass tightly fitting into her skimpy skirt.


    Jennifer didn’t even get to say a word, not that the utterly mentally broken girl had any fight in her. No, as she was brought over, and dangled limply over the curved, dom-ed booty of the bitch she had even bothered to talk to, she just stared at the sweaty cave in defeat.


    “Now, I truly must get this fight over with. Goodbye.” Those were the final words Jennifer heard, before she was uncharacteristically gently dropped on top the Shinobu’s left butt cheek. With a small shake to her form, Shinobu felt the ant of a classmate tumble right down into her tight, moist backside. 


    Once more, that betraying twinge of a girlish smile hit the highest point of her lip, before much like Jennifer, was quickly crushed and pushed down. Jennifer couldn’t breath, not that she would want to, or would get much time to, as with a simple flex, her eyes, and entire body strained, before she too, became another stain.


    With a deep breath, Shinobu gently rubbed her fingers against her crouch, trailing her touch up to her tummy. With a gentle pat, she felt the softest movement become a harsh, struggling fight for survival against her acids.


    “Thank you girls, I have no doubt that this upcoming battle will lead to great things.” Shinobu nodded, making sure her blade was ready for battle, as well as herself, before she made her way towards the classroom’s door.