- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The way things are

 

The knew this was the time they had trained for al their lives. The opportunity to reproduce was the greatest honor a man could achieve in modern society. Now they all waited naked in the darkness as the moment approached.

            Dan was a quantum physicist. At age thirty he had already helped design part of the antimatter engine that was now taking mankind off into distance stars. He was also an talented piano player and kept himself in superb optimal shape by weight training and swimming. All other men in the cell were well rounded athletes and intellectuals, no less could be expected of those chosen for perpetuating the human race. there was Raul the molecular biologist and wrestling champ; Ron, violinist, Xiu the surgeon, and the list went on to all 20 men inside.

Only 0.5% of men were allowed this honor and none of them intended to fail in the attempt. And still of these twenty men not all would actually get to mating, there was still chance of failure at this stage. The process however was impeccable, it had ensured that humankind would not stop evolving and a controlled transmition of desirable genes occurred.

            There was motion outside their enclosure. They had boarded the container-like transport in their sanctuary hours ago. Sanctuaries were all male cities located in isolated areas where the elite of the elite were concentrated and all opportunities for both intellectual and physical development were given to them to prepare them for reproduction. Inside the container it was comfortable but dark, only a half light was allowed with the purpose of allowing concentration on the task ahead.

            The container had been picked up by a helicopter and taken to their destination at tremendous speeds. No one spoke during the flight. Many just sat there, some practiced focusing exercises, yoga, breath control, anything to sharpen their minds for the task to come.

            Their arrival was announced by a loud clang as the container was deposited on the floor. After a moment of silence there was movement again, not flying but a smother lifting motion and a rhythmic, somewhat nauseating rhythmic motion.

             And there were voices. Melodious feminine voices that echoed outside. Non of them had actually seen a woman in person, few men had. Yet they al recognized the godlike tones of their voices from the films they had seen in preparation for this moment.

            There was a descending movement and a settling as the container touched ground again in a softer surface. The dim light increased intensity indicating the outside locks were being released. The air was all anticipation inside the transport, no one spoke and they all eyed another gauging the competition one last time.

            Then the doors slowly opened into a wide, well-lit space ahead. They all rushed out like soldiers storming a beach.

            Dan was in the middle of the rush, his brain racing t get a look a the surroundings and build his strategy in the few seconds he had. Then, he saw them. The women were all around them, beautiful, colossal even more breath-taking than he had imagined. Their sprawling naked bodies lay comfortably on sumptuous pillows ti size of small mountains. Even in their sitting and reclining positions, the women towered high above them eying them with enthralling but terrifying smiles. Dan’s brain quickly estimated they must be about a hundred or so meters tall when standing which would make him about 3 cm to them. They’re voices, deep, feminine, and heavenly filled the room as they laughed and talked amongst each other, delighted at the site of the men. It was overwhelming.

            The room itself was decorated in fine fabrics, enormous crystal glasses with colorful, intoxicating drinks sat on low tables next to the walls, leaving a large open space in the center where the men’s transport had been places.

            The women had been in the lounge for a while now, the delivery of the men had been a few minutes late, and they had had time to drink and chat while their anticipation kept growing. All of these women were of course ovulating, it was after all only fair that the men could have the opportunity to impregnate them after all the ordeal of the process.

            Usually women would coordinate in groups of friends to come to reproductive lounges when they decided it was time to procreate. The lounge would arrange the transport of adequate stock of men and provide the drugs necessary to synchronize their cycles to ensure maximum chances of fertilization in a single night. If all went well, they would all become pregnant that at the same time and months later give birth to a single female child and hundreds of tiny male babies. The females of course would stay with their mothers while the males would be transported to the males sanctuaries for proper incorporation into male society.

            This group was a first timer, none of them had ever been pregnant. Silvia, Laura, Adriana, and Beth were all between 22 and 26 years old, a nice age for reproduction. They had been raised like sisters and were keen on doing the same with their offspring.

            Seth, a materials engineer just ahead of Dan froze at sight the godlike creatures before him. Dan ran past him just as one of the women, a beautiful creature with slender arms and flowing cascades of golden-brown curls adorning her head reached her arm and caught Seth in her fingers.

            The man was frozen stiff as the giantess brought him close to her face.

            “This is a cute one!” she said to her friends “Poor thing! Did you see him freeze when he saw me?”

            Her friends laughed.

            “Not a good sign, Sil I wouln’t go for that one if I were you! They say if they freezelike that aoutside they will probably freeze inside as well” Boomed the voice of a dark haired beauty sitting next to Silvia.

            “Oh I know that” answered Sil, “I just though he was cute! I just wanted him for starters.”

            With this she placed Seth close to her rosy lips and passed her tongue over his bodie svoring him. If the preparation for this moment did not involve an intestinal cleansing and little liquid Seth would have certainly shit and piss on himself right there and then as Silvia's mouth opened before him revealing pearly white teeth larger than his head and a quivering tongue with glistening strands of saliva connecting it to her palate.

            As Dan kept running he watched Sil bush Seth into her mouth with her fingers, with a delicate but irresistible strength. The man flailed and tried to hold on to her lips and teeth against the strength of her slender fingers, but darkness engulfed as her smiling mouth closed over him.

            There was a scream of agony, as her molars descended on Seth’s squirming body, and seconds later a loud gulping sound as his mangled remains traveled to their final resting place in Sil’s stomach.

            ‘Poor bastard!’ thought Dan ‘he never even got close to mating with her’

            Seth’s death had not been meaningless, The other women had been distracted by Sil’s cruel opening of the evening allowing the rest of the men to skitter across the floor like mice trying to reach the women’s vaginas, that lured the men with their musky fragrance like giant carnivorous flowers in waiting.

            “What did he taste like?” asked Adriana eyes wide open at her friends boldness. Men were supposed to be eaten of course, but still this was a first for all of them.

“Juicy and crunchy!” Said Sil as she whipped of a tiny stream of blood from her lips, “but delicious! Here try one!” she said reaching over and picking the first man she saw close by and placing it on Laura’s full, dark-skined left breast in a playful manner.

Laura recoiled nervously as the tiny man scrambled to find a foothold and avoid sliding of her breast.

“Ohh he tickles” she said “do they byte?” Laura, a sensuous dark skinned girl with luscious bouncing breasts was a bit squeamish about small crawling things and did not know how to pick the man up.

Meanwhile, Edward, a computer programmer, responsible for desugning most of the net design between male and female cities tried to grasp on to the smooth, tanned skin on a breast the size of a small apartment which bounced and quivered as the giant body it belonged to recoiled from his presence. As he was about to slide of, he managed to take hold of a dark, hardened nipple.

All about him the huge faces of the girls surrounded him, eying him with detached curiosity as he struggled for his life.

“Don’t be such a coward” said Adriana, “let me help you.”

Adriana easily picked the struggling computer wiz and held him before Laura’s eyes, “See, he won’t byte you, they’re harmless. Open wide!”

Laura looked at the little man with a nervous but hungry look. Her heart pounded like the engine of an oil tanker at the prospect of finally eating real man.

Adriana stood up in front of her friend and held Edward high up in the air. From his vantage point, he could se the whole room and The other men sneaking around amongst the cushions trying to reach the women who for now simply ignored them and watched as her friend prepared to taste her first man.

“Ok! I’m ready!” aid Laura nervously “But I’m not going to chew! I just want to swallow him quickly an get it over with!”

Her friends laughed at her nervousness and said she would probably miss the best part of the man’s taste.

Edward was desperate, he was going to fail if he did not break free! Eaten without even having gotten anywhere near reproduction. He would be a victim of natural selection! He struggled against Adriana’s iron grip as the girl slowly descended him towards her friend’s face below. Laura open her mouth with a nervous smile and closed her eyes.

Edward beat at Adriana’s fingers with all his strength but she did not even seem to notice his blows. Laura’s mouth was wide enough for him to go though as his legs and arms felt the her bumpy tongue. He was inside her now, Adriana’s fingers still held him firm as Laura closed her lips over them and gently sucked him from their grip.

He tumbled around her mouth as her nervous tongue tried to avoid contact with him. A deafening giggle came from within her as she felt him moving inside her mouth.

Laura was holding a hand over her mouth to avoid laughing and letting her little morsel escape, but could not manage the courage to swallow him or byte into him.

Her friends rolled over in laughter at her dilemma and Beth handed her a glass with some colorful drink in it. Gratefully, Laura took it and washed town the little being in her mouth and felt him kicking and clawing as the muscles of her esophagus tried to push him down. It took several glasses of liquid to finally wash him down into her belly.

 

 

 

Meanwhile Dan had chosen his target. He had hidden amongst the cushions and crept towards Beth, who was sitting cross-legged on the floor with a pillow on her lap watching her friends play with two more of the men.

There were four women and twenty men, it was simple math, four in five of them would be plain girl food, only four of them would actually get to reproduce.

His plan was to sneak along the pillows that lay in the floor unnoticed to where Beth sat. The pillow she held would allow him to sneak under her and close enough to her vagina to allow a chance for penetration.

His plan was working, he snuck unseen around among the pillows avoiding open air as much as possible until he was close enough to Beth. She was a magnificent creature. She had pale white skin and was thinner than the other girls. Her breasts were small (relative to her size) and had wide pink nipples. She wore her red hair in a short, spiky style that had attracted Dan’s attention the moment he came out.