- Text Size +

     Jeremy watched as the tips of an enormous thumb and pointer finger slowly closed in around his cock, attempting to lightly grab it. But for him, it felt anything but light; it was like his dick suddenly got squeezed by forces it had never felt before, although it luckily didn’t hurt. He inhaled sharply as Claire just barely moved her fingers away from him while still holding on, just a couple millimeters for her, but several inches for him, and then moved her fingers back towards him. Ever so lightly trying to jack him off. He was surprised with how dexterous she was, but considering it was her job it’d be pretty disappointing if she wasn’t. “Ah ah, oh!” he gasped, as one of her tugs pulled a bit too hard, and it felt like all the skin around his hips got tugged along with his dick, until she let go upon hearing his reaction.

     “Oh, did I pull too hard?” she asked, squinting with a remorseful, embarrassed look on her face.

     “No no no no no,” he replied back, “it was just… surprising, keep going.” She giggled at the slight amount of desperation in his voice; in just the span of a few minutes, she’d turned him from shy and reluctant to alert and excited, rapt with attention at his bizarre, shrunken sexual experience. She pinched his dick again, but this time lifted her fingers up, and he felt his body leave the ground. Once again he felt his skin feel like it was being tugged away from him, but he was so fascinated with the feeling of being suspended in midair solely from his cock that he didn’t even care. His body went limp beneath her delicate touch as she gently rolled the tips of her fingers from side to side, effectively spinning his body back and forth with his shaft at the center. He could see her face, smiling with a genuine sense of pride. She was clearly radiating a positive energy, both from the incredible chanced reunion with an old friend, mixed with the ability to treat him to a first time experience. Nobody forgets the first time they have sex, whether it’s a good or bad experience, and similarly she knew that all of her clients had a vivid memory of the first time they did something sexual while shrunken, whether it was with her or someone else. So it was like he was losing his ‘shrinking virginity’ to her, so to speak. And who better to share that experience with than someone whose job is literally just to play around with tiny people like him?

     He could sense Claire start to lower him, and his back touched the carpet as she gently deposited him on it. She lifted her foot up and held her bare sole above his little body for a moment, wiggling her toes and teasing him as he lay dormant in her shadow. A sense of danger sparked within him, as the thought of suddenly being stepped on flashed in his mind… but for some reason, the risky perilousness that her foot represented turned him on. The whole situation was taboo and now a bit scary, but ultimately Jeremy knew that he didn’t have anything to worry about with Claire at the helm of his experience.

     She lowered her foot down, but he could tell she wasn’t aiming to step on him as he saw her heel touch ground a ways in front of him. But as the rest of her foot began to flatten, his eyes widened as he saw her big toe come straight for him, before thudding right on top of his hips, squashing his hardened member beneath it. She curled the knuckle of her toe, and then uncurled it, which made her digit rub his dick downwards before stroking it back up. She couldn’t give shrunken men a footjob, or even grip their tiny penises between her toes, but she’d always be able to rub them as a last resort. And with how soft she kept her feet, they never complained.

     Jeremy reached his arms up and grabbed ahold of her toe as she continued stroking him, nearly treating it as if it was an actual person since it was close to him in size. There obviously weren’t any holes or slits for him to slip his dick into, but he was clearly still fucking her foot regardless, reveling in the feeling of her big, pudgy digit against his frail body. But after a couple minutes of that, she lifted her foot away before he could grab ahold of it. He could tell he’d been close to a climax, but it seemed she was experienced enough to know just when to stop with guys to allow their experience to last a bit longer. 

     This time, instead of her fingers or her toes, her face itself came down to greet Jeremy’s barren body. “Are you having a good time so far?” she asked, although the answer was obvious to both of them. He nodded, maybe a little too aggressively, and she laughed. He felt entranced by her giant face; white teeth, red lips, brown skin. Her laugh cooled down, and then she comically puckered her lips, having fun with herself as they lowered down onto his manhood. Unlike her fingers pinching his dick on both sides, or her toe pressing it against his body, her lips were able to completely envelope him. He expected that at such a small size, the texture of her lips would be rough against his skin. But she didn’t pucker her lips just to goof off—she knew that the inside of her lips would be softer (and wetter) than the outside, and feel better for him. She really was a pro.

     Suddenly he felt a strong force pull against his dick, like when she’d grabbed him with her fingers. He felt his body leave the floor again, as she sucked on him with just enough pressure to keep him pressed firmly against her glossy lips. Reaching out with her tongue, she poked it against the tip of his member, teasing him as her squishy muscle pressed and folded against him. Jeremy was panting hard; he wasn’t even doing any work, but Claire had presented so many new experiences to him in the span of just a few minutes, that his mind was struggling just to comprehend all of them.

     Suddenly, she opened her mouth up, and for a split second, fear coursed through his veins as he felt the terrifying sensation of a free fall. But it was just another one of her teases, and he’d only dropped what felt like a couple of feet before landing on the warm surface of her palm. “OK, I think it’s about time we start to get serious,” she purred, and spread apart her legs as she lowered the tiny man down between them.