- Text Size +

     As of 21 hours and 14 minutes ago, today marked the two year anniversary since the last time that Jeremy Stevens had had sex. He was in his 30’s, and hadn’t been in a long term relationship in years. Plus the pandemic last year had obviously made it hard to meet new people. Society was beginning to open back up as the last strains of Covid-19 were dying down, and Jeremy was desperate to get some kind of action. Which is how he found himself at The Saddleback Inn. But it wasn’t an inn, technically, or tavern or hotel or anything; it was a brothel. Jeremy was too desperate and horny to wait any longer, so since he couldn’t find a girl for himself, he was determined to just pay for one instead. 

     He had never been to a brothel before, but this one seemed more professional than he was expecting; he’d filled out a preferences quiz online, and then scheduled an appointment and everything, for 9:15pm. He was waiting in their front area when a woman emerged out of the hallway and smiled at him. “Hi, you’re Jeremy right?”

     “Yeah—Claire, right?” he asked, getting up.

     She shook her head. “No, I’m just here to escort you to her room,” she explained, before turning towards the hallway. “Wanna follow me?”

     “Oh, OK… Yeah, sure,” he said, slightly nervous about the whole idea still. But so far the people seemed to be polite at least; that made him feel better.

     Following behind the woman, he headed through the narrow hallway, then up a flight of stairs, and down another hallway, all the way to the room at the end. She knocked on the door, and a voice called out from inside: “It’s open.” The woman leading Jeremy opened up the door, revealing a room that was dimly lit, and smiled as she gestured for him to head on in. He couldn’t see whoever was inside, but he headed in anyways.

     “Have fun,” the lady said, and closed the door behind him.

     “I’m just in the bathroom finishing my makeup,” he heard the voice say again. “The last client really fucked it up,” she grumbled, and he turned to see another doorway where the voice was coming from, with more soft lighting emanating from inside. 

     “Oh, that’s OK, take your time. I’m uh, Jeremy, by the way,” he said, still noticeably anxious. “I’ll just, um…” he trailed off, sitting on the edge of the bed. He didn’t even know what ‘Claire’ was supposed to look like; the pictures of her on the website were purposefully very mysterious, but the various photos of her body were enough to interest Jeremy, more than anyone else who was available that night. He was facing away from the doorframe, observing some of the art on her wall, when he suddenly heard her approaching him, but just as he turned he felt her blow some kind of dust in his face, causing him to squeeze his eyes shut and cough to try and clear his throat. But it had already gone up his nose. He was rubbing his eyes to try and get whatever it was out, when he suddenly felt extremely nauseous, and panic set in as he realized what was happening: he’d inhaled Dust, a kind of drug that shrank its users down temporarily. Because of how quickly it set in, and also how drastic the size reduction was, it considered an illegal substance. And yet for some reason this woman not only had it, but used it on him without his consent!

     “What the fuck?!” he yelled out after the intense headache and queasy feeling had died down and he’d stopped coughing. But when he opened his eyes, he saw two giant pairs of feet standing in front of him; he’d shrunk down all the way to her ankle’s height, just a few inches tall. Anger turned to fear, and he began backing away before turning to run, even though there was nowhere he could realistically go.

     “Shit,” he heard her whisper under her breath, “not again.” Even though the door seemed hundreds of meters away at his new size, he went sprinting for it anyways, adrenaline coursing through his veins. The woman sighed above him and she easily walked out in front of him, before sitting down on the floor. Now, instead of the door being way out in front of him, he saw a tall strip of lingerie before him instead, just as tall as he was. He looked around and saw that the girl had sat with her legs in a V shape on either side of him, but now closed them around him into a kind of circle, trapping him. She noticed him start to hyperventilate and giggled a bit, “Chill out, dude, it’s OK. I’m not gonna hurt you. Judging by your reaction I’m assuming you didn’t know that I’m a sex worker for dudes with size fetishes. That’s like, my whole schtick and everything, everyone here has their kind of specialties and most of them are legal and normal ones but mine’s supposed to be kept on the down low, that’s why my face isn’t up on the website.”

     “How the hell was I supposed to know that?” he panted, still recovering from the sudden shock, but his heart rate was beginning to slow down.

     “Uhh, the same way people know where to go for other illegal shit,” she answered, as if it was obvious. “Word of mouth pretty much. But every so often someone like you comes around who was oblivious. I don’t normally blow the Dust into their faces like I did with you, but sometimes I do cuz for some reason people are really into that and it gets me better tips. So yeah, just an unlucky coincidence I guess. But don’t worry, it’ll wear off in a few hours.” Jeremy still hadn’t looked up at the giant woman. The idea of looking into a face that was triple his height made him nervous, so he stood awkwardly in between her bare legs, just a few feet away from her panties. But he was looking at the ground instead, suddenly ten times as nervous as he’d been coming in. “Look, you already paid for the session and it’s not like I can grow you back any time soon, so… we can still go through with everything. Mind as well try it out, see if it’s something you’re into, right? And a lot of guys get freaked out at first too, even when they know what they’re getting into, so don’t feel bad about it or anything, you can take your time.”

     He didn’t know how to respond, or what he should do. He suddenly felt more shy than he ever had in his life. “Uh… that’s… I don’t…. I dunno, um…” he stuttered quietly, scratching his neck. Encircled by her legs while she peered down at him, he felt like some kind of toy.

     Without warning, he suddenly felt a pair of fingers gently pinch at his sides, lifting him up, and he cried out fearfully, kicking and dangling his legs. “How about we at least meet each other for starters,” she said, ignoring his struggles, and stopped lifting him up once he was right in front of her face. It was so big and unavoidable now in his field of view, he gave in and looked her in the eyes, as she looked at his too, both of them truly seeing each other for the first time. But the giant’s smile fell, and she gasped, as a similar feeling of surprise crept into his mind too. “Jeremy… Stevens?” she asked, and he nodded his head silently. Because he recognized her too. Apparently one of his best friends from his childhood had grown up to become a sex worker, and now their first time seeing each other in decades was with him shrunken down to just a few inches tall while she held him between her fingers.