- Text Size +

     “Oh my God, it’s been so long, how are you?!” she asked with an exciting smile. He was still trying to figure out if being in the clutches of someone he hadn’t talked to in decades made him feel better or worse about the whole situation.

     “Um, fine, I guess…” he answered, glancing away. Still too nervous to look the gigantic woman in the eyes.

     “Are you— oh wait,” she stopped herself, breaking into a loud, hysterical laughter. “I was gonna ask if you’re married but since you’re here then I hope you’re not.” Jeremy felt self-conscious and humiliated, but didn’t say anything in response. Claire started to lay back, and deposited her old friend in the middle of her breasts. “Well don’t worry about it, cuz I’m not married either,” she winked, unclasping the back of her bra before laying flat on the floor.

     Jeremy looked at the two mounds on either side of him, just as tall as he was, and watched as Claire started to slowly slip her lingerie off her body. “W-w-wait,” he stuttered, feeling nervous as she teased him. “We haven’t seen each other in like, 20 years, and this is how—“ was all he could say before he suddenly became squished between the giant woman’s boobs. He tried squirming, but even with how squishy and soft her tits were, he was simply too small to really budge within them. She let go of them and they collapsed back into position, allowing Jeremy freedom. He breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Claire, whose head was lifted and observing him with a coy smile.

     “To answer your question, yes, this is how our reunion is gonna go. I didn’t just get into this job as an accident, I love what I do. I get to make people feel fantastic and giddy and happy, even though they’re complete strangers, and they get a safe place to act out a fetish of theirs with someone who’s understanding. But now the fact that it’s actually with someone I know?” She pushed her boobs together once more, squishing the little man between them. “It just makes me feel all the more excited!”

     Once more she released her breasts, letting Jeremy free a second time. “Yeah but like, shrinking isn’t my thing. No judgement or anything to you, but…” He saw in his peripheral vision as she started to push her tits inwards once more, and he ran forward, diving out of the way. But seeing him try to run made her immediately slam her boobs together again, and just as he was in mid-air, his legs got caught by her tits before he could properly escape. She giggled as his torso fell down, and while he struggled with his legs to try and escape, she was simply too strong. 

     “Well maybe you just don’t think it’s not your thing because you’ve never tried it,” she said, biting her lip. She rubbed her boobs together, causing his legs to get twisted and rolled back and forth. “You paid to come to a brothel and meet some stranger for sex, right? So isn’t that like, THE perfect opportunity to try new things out and see what you like? And who better to try new things with than with a friend!” He lifted his torso up to try and look at her and argue back, but as soon as he did, he felt the pressure on his legs triple as she squeezed him far harder than at any point yet. Just as his head looked up to her face, he saw her thumb coming at him from the side, and it landed on his face before she pushed his squirming body back inside her cleavage. Her thumb retracted once he was back inside her fleshy prison, and the pressure eased up as her fingers, no longer needing to reach inwards to push him in, were able to retreat back to the sides of her breasts. “Like seriously, you really wanna tell me that this doesn’t do anything for you?” he heard her voice say, muffled by the insides of her cleavage as she rolled her soft skin around on his naked body, as if she was massaging him with giant pillows that were the size of houses. Sure enough, and to his surprise, he realized he kind of agreed with her. He actually didn’t mind the weird brand of close contact she was giving him—except for how claustrophobic it was. 

     Once she released him for the third time, he immediately held his hands out with an earnest expression on his face. “Wait wait wait, please,” he cried out. “It’s so hard for me to breathe in there, please Claire.”

     She sighed and looked disappointed, “It’s fine, I understand.”

     There was a moment of silence between them, before his voice quietly spoke up. “But… we can try something else… with your boobs… if that’s OK?”

     Her eyes lit up again, “Hell yeah it’s OK!” She gently pinched his sides again and brought him up to the top of one of her breasts, depositing him behind one of her nipples. “Here, try rubbing them a bit and watch what happens.” He did as she suggested, bending over and rubbing his hands around on the tissue that was leathery and rubbery for his size. Her toothless smile widened, and she briskly inhaled in response to his stimulation, enjoying the feeling of his tiny hands on her. Jeremy watched in amazement as the big bump in front of him quickly started growing, growing an inch taller every second. His own dick started growing too, seeing her giant nipple balloon in size and harden because of him, and a special kind of excitement building within him.

     “See, I knew you’d like it!” she responded joyfully, seeing his little member slowly lengthening as he leaned over again, rubbing her hardened nip a bit more with the hint of a smile on his face. “Now that you’ve done a little bit for me, let’s see what I might be able to do for you,” she said, as she began reaching towards his dick so she could return the favor.