- Text Size +

     Jeremy woke up to the feeling of Sofia gently shaking him awake. She’d transferred him to her breast while he was napping, so the first thing he saw when he looked up was her face smiling down at him, still as youthful and excited as ever. “Um, good morning,” she giggled, even though it was late at night. “It’s sooooo cute seeing you sleep on my boobs like that, I feel like I’m taking care of a tiny pet or something.” Normally, the comment would probably make Jeremy feel humiliated, but the young girl had such a vivacious enthusiasm to everything she said and did that he couldn’t help but feel enamored with her. “Claire said the effects from the powder’s gonna wear off soon, so she thought I should wake you up since we only had like, ten minutes together before you fell asleep.”

     “Yeah, you paid for a whole lot longer than 10 minutes so I’d hate for you to not get your money’s worth,” Claire’s voice said from behind him. He looked behind him to see her sitting against the wall, browsing Instagram on her phone. “You should try some butt stuff with him Sofia, while he’s still only a few inches tall.”

     Sofia’s eyes widened, as if she’d just remembered that she had an ass and hadn’t been able to use it for anything yet. “Oooooh yeah, I like that idea. I mean, it’s all up to you though,” Sofia reminded the little man. “I won’t complain at all with whatever you decide. You’re still my master.”

     “Well if you have fun, I have fun,” Jeremy responded. “I wanna do stuff you enjoy too.” He was sitting on the nipple of a gigantic, voluptuous 18 year old girl, who was willing to do absolutely anything he said… yet he was still deferring to her preferences. He really wasn’t very good at being dominant.

     “I enjoy literally anything and everything, so you—“

     “Too late!” Jeremy interrupted her with a cheeky grin. “You already revealed that you wanna do something with your butt.” Sofia rolled her eyes but smiled at having been outmaneuvered anyways, and placed the little man on the floor. “Besides,” he continued as he hopped off her hand, watching as the curvy teenager turned herself around, “I’d hate to go home tonight without getting to… uh…” He trailed off as Sofia set her legs to surround Jeremy’s body, and leaned forward with her ass high in the air. She’d made him literally forget what he was gonna say, completely lost for words as the ditzy girl’s thick thighs rose high above him like a set of towers, leading up to an ass that was so fat, he swore she had to have had implants in it already.

     “Claire, you should put some music on so I have something to twerk to,” Sofia said, and started raising and lowering her ass over Jeremy’s stunned little body, teasing him with its immense size. “I really like Trippie Redd, play something by him.” Sofia found one of the rapper’s most recent songs on her phone and played it, connecting it to the bluetooth speakers that she used for whenever client’s wanted to listen to music while they had sex. The beat started bumping, and Jeremy could even feel the vibrations coming up through the floor and rattling his body. But up above, Sofia’s curvy rear started raising and lowering even faster, until finally she held her back still but began shaking her glutes up and down in tune with the music. He could feel himself getting hard again already, just watching the insane amounts of fat on the girl’s ass wobble all around, and his heart raced every time it’d come close to the floor and he’d think for a split second that she might squish his little body beneath her heavy cheeks.

     “I have an idea,” Claire announced, crawling over to them with bright eyes. “Sofia, lay down on your stomach, I’m gonna lay Jeremy down on your butt.” The other girl did as she was told and got onto the floor, looking behind her with a vigilant curiosity as Claire picked Jeremy up and set his nude form on top of Sofia’s rear. “Readyyyy…” she murmured, biting her lip with a devious twinkle in her eye, and raised her hand back. And then, right on time with the music, she brought her hand down hard against the side of Sofia’s ass cheek, causing the girl to yelp out from the surprising burst of pain. But everyone watched as the slap caused the fat on the girl’s cheeks to wobble around, which made Jeremy bounce up and down slightly from the impact. It was almost like being on an amusement park ride, except if the ride was soft and jiggly, and turned you on in the process. She slapped Sofia’s ass again, but this time kept pounding into her meaty rump with her palm, so that the surface of Sofia’s butt would continuously jiggle without ever slowing down, and in turn keep Jeremy bouncing up and down as he stroked his dick in the process. But he was a little too focused on jacking off, and the vibrations would move him a little bit every time, until he started sliding down the side of her ass and fell down into her crack, catching him off guard. But Claire didn’t hesitate to simply switch her hands so they were slapping against both of Sofia’s cheeks now, and Jeremy was helpless as his body would sink a little bit further with every juicy jiggle of the giant’s butt. 

     But suddenly Claire stopped and leaned in closer to Jeremy’s body, as close as her eyes could get without losing focus. Sofia, who’d been enjoying having her ass played around with, suddenly grew worried. “What is it?”

     Claire’s head retreated, looking Jeremy right in his eyes. Although he could already feel it happening to him without her needing to say it out loud. “He’s growing,” Claire announced, and then glanced to Sofia. “I have one more idea in mind, but we’ve gotten be quick.”