- Text Size +

     “So what’s next?” Sofia asked, eager as ever.

     “A blowjob would be a pretty good next step I think,” Jeremy responded. That idea really invigorated her; try as she might to let him suggest everything, he could tell from the sparkle in her eyes that she was seriously excited about the proposal.

     She started by setting him down on the floor gently, and then getting on her hands and knees. For a moment, she tried rubbing his dick so she could get it up before starting, but he was erect within seconds of feeling the giant, cushy tip of her soft finger rubbing around in his most sensitive area. Seeing that he was ready to go, she scooted back a bit and leaned forward with the top half of her body, her ass rising in the air behind her. Like a cat ready to pounce. Except instead of jumping onto him, she slowly crawled forward, licking her lips as her eyes drilled into Jeremy’s soul, and in that moment, he honestly felt like the sexiest guy in the world, lucky to have someone like Sofia about to suck him. As her head bowed forward—all while her eyes never quit their seductive stare—her tongue snaked out, and the very tip of it just barely made contact with Jeremy’s balls, teasing him as she lifted them up and down with the warm muscle. Then she continued forward, slathering his dick with her saliva. But she kept going forward, and a trail of her saliva drooled out of her as her red lips puckered up and descended down onto his face. Claire was still standing nearby watching; her arms were crossed as she watched the performance, but her eyebrows were raised. She was impressed with how good Sofia seemed to be at the job already. And it was kinda turning her on a little too.

     The teenage mistress placed a soft smooch right against Jeremy’s head, although when she retreated back up, his head stuck to her lips for a few moments before sliding off, back to the floor. Jeremy had never been one for ‘mouths’ so to speak, but as he wiped some of her residual spit from his face, he admitted to himself that hers was probably the hottest kiss he’d ever experienced in his life. And she gave the same treatment to his dick, as if it didn’t matter how small it was compared to her, kissing it repeatedly, so that each time she pulled back his midsection would get lifted off the ground a little bit before falling back. But then finally, she accepted his member into her mouth, rubbing his balls on her lower lip in the process. Her tongue circled around the tip of his dick, having just barely entered into her mouth, while her lips rubbed his shaft back and forth. It was an experience unlike he’d ever had before, because it was an experience he never COULD have had before. 

     “Alright, I wanna get in on this,” Claire murmured, getting down onto her knees behind Jeremy. Sofia pulled her lips away for a moment, both to give Jeremy’s dick some time to cool down, along with the chance for Claire to have a turn. Except Claire hadn’t implied that she’d wanted to go solo on her friend; instead, she gently lifted him up by his arms and draped his body in front of her mouth, so he was facing away from her. Taking notes from the new girl, she kissed his back several times, and then snaked her tongue out for a moment to just barely slide the tip along his butt, teasing him with something he hadn’t even known he’d wanted. “Keep going,” she told Sofia, scooting forward so the other girl could continue. Sofia picked up on what Claire was going for, and leaned in, pressing her lips against the shrunken man’s dick once more, and pulsing her lips along his stomach and upper legs. Slowly and carefully, Claire began to let go of Jeremy’s arms, and then watched as the man became suspended in mid-air, held up only by the suction power of the two women’s giant lips. The feeling of two girls kissing against his torso, both in front and behind him, all while one of them continued to tantalize his tip and envelope the rest of his shaft with her pillowy lips—of course Jeremy wasn’t able to last very long. Feeling a surge run through his body, an electric energy more powerful than any he’d felt before, he lost himself inside Sofia’s mouth, cumming over and over into her expansive and hungry mouth. He collapsed forward onto her upper lip, completely spent in his energy. He felt like he’d truly given the giant 18-year-old everything he had, and yet he was so small that all of his cum was probably washed away with the rest of her saliva, as if it had never even existed in the first place. But Sofia had been able to taste it, and she smiled at the flavor of success. Her second and third fingers pressed against his back so she could take him from Claire without him falling, and then she slowly laid down onto the floor, keeping the tiny man to her lips while his dick still stayed tightly inside of them. Once she was laying flat and there wasn’t any more risk of him falling, she took her fingers off of him and just let him relax against her mouth. She softly stroked his back, and it didn’t take him long to eventually fall into a relaxing slumber.