- Text Size +

     “Actually, Sofia, most people like it when we lead them,” Claire explained. “Usually if they like being small, they also enjoy being, like, handled and stuff, if you know what I mean.”

     Sofia looked confused, “But… I don’t like doing that. I think it’s way more fun to be submissive,” she told them excitedly, “and just do whatever someone tells me to.”

     Claire sighed and shrugged, “I mean, it’s your session, so I guess you can run things however you want.”

     Sofia turned her attention back to Jeremy. “So what do you wanna do then?”

     “Um… you could… rub me around on your boobs, I guess?” Jeremy suggested. Sofia loved that idea and brought him down to her tits, pressing his body against her implants and rubbing it in a circular motion. Jeremy didn’t expect her boobs to feel that good since they were fakes, but at his size he actually couldn’t tell the difference from how Claire’s had been. His body still sank into her skin slightly, and he could feel himself getting hard from the skin-on-skin contact. I guess all boobs are pretty nice at my size, he realized, and closed his eyes with a smile on his face as he savored the feeling of her soft, warm skin.

     “Looks like you’re definitely enjoying yourself,” Claire commented, eying his boner with a smirk.

     After a few minutes, Jeremy decided he wanted to move on and try something new. “OK that’s good for now,” he told her, prompting Sofia to stop rubbing him around and hold him out in front of her again.

     “Now what?” she smiled. Man, she really wants me to come up with all the ideas, huh? But then he got another thought.

     “Try sticking me in your panties, actually,” he told her. He was wondering if it’d be snug, or too uncomfortable. 

     Sofia lowered him down and opened up the waistband to her thong, but then paused to ask a question. “Wait, front or back?” Seriously? Can she not even take a little bit of liberty for herself?

     “Front.” Upon receiving confirmation that her initial assumption had been correct, she let go of Jeremy and let him fall a few feet from his perspective, right into the middle of her underwear. For a brief moment, he looked up at the pinkish red flaps in front of him, surrounded by barren, shaved skin, and then she let go of the waistband. He was sent face first into her folds, and Sofia straightened her back and gasped a little, surprised at how it felt to have a living person down there.

     “OK, you two seem to be having fun,” Claire said, “I’m gonna go to the bathroom real quick.” Sofia waved goodbye at her as if she was leaving for good, and Claire rolled her eyes at the newbie as soon as she’d turned around and her face was out of sight.

     A few minutes later, a toilet flush signified that Claire had done her business, and after washing her hands, she reemerged into her bedroom to find Sofia still standing where Claire had left her. She was looking around the room, seemingly absentmindedly. “Um… is Jeremy still in there?” Claire asked, nodding to Sofia’s panties. 

     Sofia shrugged, “He hasn’t asked to come out again yet.”

     Claire had to take a deep breath; she’d really underestimated just how dumb this girl was. Or at least how much she lacked any kind of critical thinking skills. “Sofia. Honey. He’s a 3 inch tall person strapped to your pussy. Even if he’s able to talk you probably can’t even hear him.”

     Sofia tilted her head, realizing her mistake, and that Claire had made a good point. “Oh.” She reached down and pulled open her waistband again. “You still good?“

     Jeremy’s gasp for fresh air answered her question, and he shook his head, red in the face. Her underwear was tighter on her than he was expecting, and he’d gotten pushed right into a kind of valley-shaped bit of her skin that had made breathing difficult for him. She grabbed his head and pulled him out as Claire lightly slapped her on the shoulder. “Tch, you have to be more careful and always keep an eye on him. He’s fragile.”

     “Just put me down for a minute,” Jeremy said, and Sofia bit her lip nervously as she set him down on the floor, sitting criss cross in front of him.

     “Sorry about that,” she said softly. “I guess I wasn’t thinking all the way.”

     “You really will just do exactly whatever I say, huh? Like, to a tee.” She nodded up and down excitedly, hoping for a chance at redemption. “Like… would you slap yourself in the face?” She immediately struck her cheek with her hand, not even blinking an eye or letting her smile falter. “Umm… try and suck one of your toes.” She lifted her foot up and stuck her big toe into her mouth, showing off her flexibility as she suckled on it like it was a lollipop. “Make out with it too, like it’s a person.” She giggled at the idea and smooched her lips together, pressing them eagerly against her toes, occasionally snaking her tongue out to lick in between them, like she was french kissing her own foot. “Bark like a dog for me.”

     “Ruff! Ru-ruff,” she yelped, doing her best puppy impression with an excited grin on her face. “AHWWOOOOO!” she howled, head craned into the air as she channeled her inner wolf. Then she looked back down at him and began panting as he sat in amazement. He’d never met anyone who was so incredibly obedient to every little command, which made it even more of a sight to behold considering how much of a giant she was compared to him. He was hundreds of times smaller than her, but apparently she was the one who wanted to be someone’s pet.