- Text Size +

The second half of the story! Woo!

~

     Jeremy and Claire had had such a good time together, that after their encounter that night, they swapped numbers so they could still stay in touch. They hung out as friends a few times, but Jeremy was really just waiting until he’d saved up enough money to go back to the brothel for more shrunken fun. So after a few weeks, once he had some more money to spare, he texted her that he wanted to book another session. She texted him back, acting excited and saying that she could meet him tomorrow if he wanted, for another solo shrunken excursion in the bedroom. “Or… you can help me train one of our new workers,” she told him. Apparently the inn wanted to work with more shrunken clients, and they’d also just had a new girl apply for a position as well, who showed interest in Claire’s niche. So it was Claire’s job to train her with how to treat shrunken people. “It’d be at no extra cost,” she added. Well why wouldn’t I say no then, he figured, and told her he’d be there.

     When the day finally arrived and he headed to the inn, Claire was there to greet him at the entrance this time, and he followed her up the stairs and down the hallway as they headed to where her room was. When she opened the door, Jeremy’s mouth literally fell open from surprise. He’d been expecting another regular-looking (but still cute, obviously) woman like Claire. But the girl standing before him was anything but. She was definitely younger than Claire, and her body looked like she was trying to emulate a Barbie doll. Her hair was blonde and full, her boobs were gigantic, like probably too big, and definitely fake. It also looked like she’d had implants in her ass, since her hips were ridiculously wide too, and she had pink, shiny 6 inch heels on her feet. She had a ton of makeup on, with big hoop earrings, and bright, plump red lips. And she was already dressed the part, wearing red string lingerie too. All in all, the girl wanted to look as sexy as she possibly could, since this was her first day on the job and she wanted to impress her first customers.

     “Jeremy, this is Sofia. Sofia, this is Jeremy,” Claire said, introducing the two to each other.

     The girl smiled widely and reached out her hand. “Hiiiiiiii,” she cooed in a high pitched tone, as Jeremy hesitantly reached out his hand to shake it.

     “Um… nice to meet you,” he said. “So Claire told me you’re new to this, right?” She nodded her head up and down like a bobble head, a bright, excited smile on her face. “Like, just with shrunken people, or sex work in general?”

     “All of it; you’re gonna be my first customer,” she announced proudly. “I just turned 18 a few days ago and I’ve been wanting to have a job like this for years!”

     Jeremy gave a side eye to Claire, surprised that his friend had invited him to have a session with a teenager, since they were both in their 30’s. But she shrugged, not seeing the problem with it. “She’s an adult now, if she wants to get into this line of work I think she should go for it, why wait?”

     “Exactly!” Sofia chimed in, nodding with so much gusto that her boobs bounced along with her head.

     But Jeremy was still reserved about getting with someone who was pretty much half his age. “It’s not like you’re gonna date her, you’re just gonna fuck her,” Claire added. “Well actually, it’s more like she’ll fuck you.” Sofia didn’t even understand Claire’s joke right away, but still giggled anyways. Claire headed to the bathroom and came back out with a small vial of powder, and instructed Sofia to hold out her hand. “OK, now just make sure not to breathe it in yourself, cuz that’s how it takes effect,” she told the new girl, who watched as Claire tapped the contents out into her waiting palm. “So technically he could snort it like cocaine or something, but most people just like to have it blown in their face, a bit easier that way.” 

     Sofia looked at Claire with a dumbfounded look. “So… is there like, a fan around here or something that I’m supposed to use?” Jeez, she’s not really that bright, huh? Jeremy thought, almost wanting to roll his eyes.

     Claire arched one of her eyebrows, “Just blow with your mouth.”

     Sofia’s eyes widened, “OHHHH!” Then she turned back to Jeremy with an excited look on her face. “OK, ready Jerry?”

     “It’s Jeremy.”

     “Close enough!” she chirped, and then blew as hard as she could straight at his face. He coughed several times, surprised at how much gusto she’d used, trying to wipe some of the powder from his eyes.

     “You don’t need to blow that hard next time,” Claire told her, as Jeremy continued coughing. But sure enough, the two girls watched as his body started to slowly dwindle down, until eventually he was only a few inches tall.

     Sofia’s eyes widened like she’d just seen a unicorn, and she stomped her foot right next to Jeremy’s body. “Oh my GOD! You’re literally like, not even as tall as my HEELS!” she exclaimed, as Jeremy flinched from the giant shoe rushing towards him so quickly.

     “OK, now see?” Claire said. “You kinda scared him a lil bit, you wanna be careful starting out, gentle. Just like he looks like a toy doesn’t mean his body is as sturdy as one. Actually, why don’t you just lose the heels altogether.” Sofia did as she was told and kicked her shoes aside, stepping a bit closer to Jeremy so she could marvel at how tiny the shrunken man looked next to her painted toenails. “Now, see if you can try and carefully pick him up.” Still hesitant over how safe this new ditzy girl would be with him, Jeremy watched as the giant woman bent over, picking him up between her thumb and pointer finger, doing a good job about not pinching him too hard. “See, that was good?” Claire encouraged her.

     Sofia brought Jeremy’s body right up to her face, still pinching it between her fingers, as she dawned a gleaming white smile, just as exuberant as when he’d walked in. “Don’t worry, I know I’m new to this but I can be a lot of fun! And I’ll do my best not to hurt you. I know I’m the one who’s really big and everything, but you’re the one who’s in charge. So just tell me what to do, and I’ll do anything you want me to!”