- Text Size +

     Before Jeremy stood a giant intersection, where Claire’s massive thighs connected before rising up far above him. She was still wearing her panties, but they looked twice as tall as him. Just the thought of trying to pull them off her body seemed impossible to the little man. But he wasn’t the one doing most of the work tonight.

     Claire smiled, proud of her quick teasing him for what was to come, and then scooted backwards while holding up a hand to tell him to stay put. She turned over onto her knees so her ass was facing him, and then dug her fingers into the sides of her panties and slowly pulled them down. He watched with bated breath as she was able to effortlessly slide her underwear around the curve of her perky bum, something that would’ve been hopelessly impossible at his current size. She turned her head to look back at him with a mischievous smile on her face as her panties got pulled the rest of the way down, and then she turned over again so she was sitting down. She let the lingerie drop down the rest of the way from her knees to her feet, and then playfully tossed the oversized garment onto Jeremy. Despite how light it was supposed to be, it was significantly heavier for someone his size, so he was caught off guard as it caused him to get knocked over, tangled up within the center of her undies. It wasn’t too heavy for him to crawl his way out of though, and when he lifted the edge of the panties out of the way, he was met with her fully bare, shaven pussy towering over him.

     “Go on,” she encouraged with a smile, as he approached her lips with a fascinated sense of wonder. 

     “What…” he looked up at her incredulously. “You want me to just… get inside of you? Just like that?” He started to feel anxious again about the idea, although he reminded himself that he could trust her.

     “Well it’d be nice if you could get me in the mood first,” she laughed, reaching her hand down to begin rubbing her clit. “But afterwards, yes… you’re going in. It’d kinda be a bit of a wasted opportunity if I was always shrinking people down to be smaller than a dick, but then NOT sticking them in.” I guess that’s a fair point, he thought, watching as she slowly began working herself into the proper mood. Her clit was too high for him to join her, but he got the message, and carefully stepped forward, reaching his hand out towards her labia. He had no idea how he’d be able to stimulate her when his hands were so small, but since sexual experiences with shrunken people was her literal job, he trusted that it must work. He gently rubbed his hands up and down the fold, except he didn’t expect Claire’s reaction to be more laughter. 

     “You’ve gotta try harder than that Jeremy, otherwise it just tickles. Which works for some girls I guess, but not me. Honestly I probably shrunk you down too small actually, if you were a couple inches taller you’d be perfect.” It wasn’t the first time he’d been told he was ‘a couple inches too small.’ Even though he knew she hadn’t been intentionally rude, he still took it as a challenge, and started beating his fists against her labia instead. Up and down, hopping from one side to the other. He knew his punches obviously couldn’t hurt her, but he hoped they’d be better than a tickle. “Well, that’s definitely better,” she said, making him feel proud of his work. Although she was sugarcoating the truth; rubbing herself was still doing a lot more for her than anything he’d done so far. It wasn’t his fault though; obviously she knew how to pleasure herself better than someone she hadn’t seen since they were kids.

     “OK, let’s try moving on now,” she said, and shuffled over to the end of the bed. She laid on her back in front of the bed, and then lifted her legs up onto the mattress. As a result, she was basically using her upper back to hold her sex to face the ceiling. It wasn’t the most comfortable position, but she could hold it for a few minutes, and she knew it’d make Jeremy’s job a lot less stressful since he was a first-timer.

     Jeremy had been watching her with a confused expression, but as she looked behind her and reached backwards to pick him up again, he realized what she was doing. There wasn’t a ton of room between the sides of her pussy and her thighs, but there was still enough that she could put him back down. “I figure, rather than having to be grabbed and stuff, it’d be better to let you dip your toe in for yourself. Literally, haha.” He nodded nervously, but did as she suggested and reached out with his leg, lowering his foot into the narrow space. There wasn’t anything for him to hold onto for him to stick his other foot in, but he just had to go for it. She’s done this plenty of times before, which means tons of other guys have been able to do it. I just have to—he hopped forward with his other foot—jump! His heart was racing as he stood ankle deep in Claire’s pussy. But pussies aren’t anything small, especially for little men. 

     He immediately began sinking, slowly slipping further inside her like someone struggling in quicksand. Claire ramped up her rubbing motions, finally feeling more excited with feeling him begin to enter her. But Jeremy suddenly got freaked out by how quickly it was all happening, and he grabbed onto the sides of her sex. He wasn’t stronger than the gravity pulling him down though. “Claire?” he called out, but she just continued to watch him with an lustful smile. Am I supposed to go fully inside? he wondered fearfully, as he sunk all the way up to his chest. She was incredibly warm inside, and the soft, wet interior felt good against his bare skin, especially his dick. But he couldn’t stop himself. Deeper he went, while the giant woman rubbed herself even faster. He sank all the way up to his head, his eyes darting around in fear, wondering if it was possible to suffocate inside someone’s vagina. “Wait, Claire! Help me!!” he screamed out. But she said nothing, as Jeremy’s head finally slipped into her dark abyss, swallowing his body inside her wet, warm hole until she couldn’t see him anymore.