- Text Size +

     “I almost never do this because of the risk,” Claire said, beckoning Jeremy and Sofia over. “And honestly, the experience is waaaaay better feeling for the giant person than the shrunken one. Last time I tried this the client said they felt cramped and claustrophobic. But with two giants here it should hopefully go a bit better.”

     The others were rapt with attention. “Oh my God just spit it out already!” Sofia squealed, bouncing up and down with a giddy, frenetic energy.

     “Basically, we’re gonna stick Jeremy in your pussy… which means since the powder is wearing off, he’s gonna grow inside of you. And then obviously we pull him out before either of you get hurt, which is why it’s good to have me here. But for those few minutes before he gets too big?” Claire pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows, nodding her head with approval, jealous that the other girl would be the one having all the fun. “It’s honestly one of the hottest things I’ve ever done here. There isn’t a sex toy on the market that can come anywhere close.”

     Sofia gasped, already trying to imagine what the sensation would feel like. But she kept herself in check, and her eyes darted to Jeremy’s. “Well it’s up to you. Claire said you might get cramped, so I don’t wanna do anything that you won’t like.” But as she said this, Jeremy saw in her eyes for the first time that night a negative emotion: she was worried. It was slight, but he could tell that she desperately wanted to stuff his little body inside her. Except she’d just trained herself well, and wouldn’t go through with it until she got her master’s permission.

     “Yeah, I guess the possibility of getting stuck is kinda scary…” he mused, causing Sofia to grow even more worried. “But with Claire nearby, I know I’ll probably be fine. So… yeah, I—“

     Sofia squealed for joy at hearing him give her official permission, and she snatched him up before he was even done talking and rammed him foot-first into her sex. He was glad his head was sticking out, so he wouldn’t have to worry about breathing, although he already felt fairly snug inside of her. Until she pinched his head between her giant fingers and used it as a kind of handle to pump his body in and out of her, allowing her vagina to expand a bit. But just as he was given more room to wiggle about, his own body went through another growth spurt. And he was growing faster than Sofia was.

     She gasped and her head whipped back, feeling the man’s body expand her insides. It was like her vagina was racing against his figure, each one trying to get larger but at a snail’s pace. Claire felt so aroused just from seeing Sofia aroused, that she started to massaging near her clit as she watched the two of them. “I can take over for you,” she husked, grabbing onto Jeremy’s head so Sofia could fall back against the floor, not needing to concentrate on anything but the euphoria ringing through her body. But she reached back down with one of her hands to start anxiously rubbing herself as well while the shrunken man continued to simultaneously pummel and grow inside her pussy. Knowing Sofia only had a few moments left until they’d need to pull Jeremy out, Claire pulled her hand away, lined her foot up with Sofia’s vulva, and then stomped her heel down hard against Jeremy’s head, jamming him the rest of the way in. Sofia screamed out from the sudden thrust, as he’d gotten pushed in so far that he’d hit her cervix. But Sofia liked the pain. It made her feel even more alive, and her rubbing picked up to a furious speed as she savored the final few seconds and fought to bring herself to orgasm. 

     Inside of her, Jeremy was surprised as he found himself all of a sudden surrounded by slippery pink walls, and with most of his light cut out, he began fighting to try and crawl his way back out. But the bottom of Claire’s heel was still covering the exit, and she was rubbing it around to try and further stimulate Sofia in her final moments. Sofia was practically hyperventilating from excitement since her pussy had stopped expanding while he’d continued to grow towards its limits. And just then, she felt Jeremy’s little body start to desperately squirm about, and she was sent over the edge, like a wave of electricity had jostled her senses. She bit her lip down so hard she nearly drew blood, and just as she worried that Jeremy might rupture something inside of her, Claire pulled her foot away and pulled him back out to freedom. A trail of fluids followed, pooling around his feet, and Sofia sighed with relief. 

     Everyone in the room took a minute just to catch their breath and cool down, until Sofia finally sat up with a drunken smile. It wasn’t one of excitement or anticipation like she’d been wearing all night, but one of pure bliss and contentment. “Thank you Jeremy, I… I… Oh my God,” she sighed, collapsing back on the floor again, before bouncing back up and leaning down to give him a kiss right on his dick, still coated in her fluids. “And thank you too Claire,” she said, crawling over Jeremy’s body and surprising the other woman with a kiss of her own, holding it for several seconds. Claire was taken aback but didn’t fight it, and just as the teen girl pulled back, Claire leaned in and gave her a final peck on the lips.

      “Last time was the best night of my life I think, but now this one just blew it out of the water,” Jeremy said, staring at the ceiling as he felt his body return to its normal size. “And I can’t wait to see what happens next time.” The girls murmured in agreement; whenever he did end up returning, they’d have to make sure they were both there to enjoy it.