- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please comment and let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for what happens next. 



Scott woke up to a dark room, laying on the side table next to Tiffany's bed. He had gotten lucky last night with the girls being drained from playing in the sun and just wanting to take it easy the rest of the night. They hung out for a few hours watching movies in their hotel room before Sarah had to leave and go back with her family.

Unable to do anything on his own at his size, he had to sit and wait until Tiffany woke up a few hours later. She was known to sleep in late.

Loud groans started to emerge from his mountain of a sleeping sister as rays of sun peeked through the window and landed on her face. She rose up and out of her blankets and looked around, still half asleep. She rolled out of bed, grunting as she went, and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

Scott heard the shower turn on a few minutes later and groaned to himself, knowing that his wait was far from over.

“Wait, why am I so anxious for her to be ready for the day?” He said to himself. He might be bored, but after remembering that his sister doesn't exactly pamper him, he mentally scolded himself for being excited for her to finally interact with him. 


After about another 45 minutes of waiting, Tiffany emerged from the bathroom in nothing but a towel. Her dark brown hair was wet and combed back, still slightly dripping. She walked over to her suitcase and pulled out a thong and a lacy black bra. She dropped her towel and began to dress.

Scott was wide eyed as the massive goddess stood naked in front of him. He was mesmerized by the two moon sized tits tipped by pink peaks swaying back and forth as she moved. His hypnosis was broken when she slipped them into her large bra, and then threw a yellow sundress on. But even with the sundress on, her thin waist, wide hips, and huge tits made her look almost R rated. 


Finally, she turned to look at Scott sitting on the nightstand and scowled at him.

“Enjoying the view, creep?” She said.

Scott just backed away from her gaze, suddenly wishing that he could just wait alone on the nightstand all day.

She turned away from him and said, “I'm getting breakfast. I'll be back later.” And she walked out the door, leaving Scott alone.

He paced around the desk, trying to think of ways to keep from going crazy with boredom. He looked over the side and thought he might be able to make the jump from his perch onto the bed, but wasn't desperate enough to try that yet. 


A little while later, Tiffany came back in chewing on the last bit of a granola bar. She stood over Scott and looked down at him with a smirk.

“Oh, I bet you're hungry too.” She said between chews. “Here, let me give you some too.”

She bent over and puckered her lips right above Scott. “NO!” he yelled as she spat a glob of chewed food onto him. He tried to dive out of the way, and managed to miss the center of the blob, but was still splattered with her saliva.

“That's the only thing you'll be able to eat for a while, so dig in.” She said with a laugh.

Scott looked at the pre-chewed food with disgust, but couldn't deny that he was hungry. He hasn't exactly been getting three square meals since he shrank so his stomach rumbled at the sight. He looked back up at his sister as she smiled down at him, a twinkle of mischief in her eyes. She was loving the idea of her older brother having to eat her spit.

Reluctantly, he stepped forward and crapped a spit covered piece of granola. He tried to shake off the spit, but it was soaked. His face burned with shame as he bit into it and ate his fill. As soon as he finished he heard his sister roar in laughter.

“Oh my god, you actually did it!” She laughed. “I had another granola bar in my purse, I didnt think youd actually eat it. But I guess I can just save that for myself later.” Tiffany pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of her brother eating her spit. “This is just too funny.”

Scott clenched his fist in anger. He was furious about how he was being treated. There was nothing he could do now, but once he grew back, Tiffany would have hell to pay.

“Oh, and I stopped at the gift shop on the way back from breakfast, and I got you something.” Tiffany said as she held up a necklace with a shiny blue rock that was held onto the chain by a gold cage.

Scott looked at it in confusion, not understanding what this was all about, until she started to fiddle with it and removed the rock.

“There, now its perfect.” She reached down and plucked up her big brother and placed him where the rock had been, then bent the gold bars until he was held securely in place. “That should hold you, now my hands will be free.”

Tiffany placed the necklace around her neck and went to the mirror to admire her work. Scott was dangling from the necklace right at the top of her cleavage. He was so small that it was hard to tell he was there unless you really focused.

“Awesome! The perfect accessory.” She giggled. “Now its time for some shopping.”

Scott was thrown around wildly as his sister walked. He bounced back and forth on the top of each tit, and had to concentrate on trying not to vomit. Eventually, he got lucky and he got wedged between her breasts, holding him in place and stopping most of the bouncing.

The next few hours went by slowly as he had to endure watching his sister go through store after store looking at the tourist trap stores. She bought a few souvenirs for her friends back home, but mostly just window shopped.


 In the late afternoon, they met up with Sarah. She had spent the morning with her family, but had convinced her parents to let her sleep over with Tiffany tonight.

“Yay! Girls night!” Tiffany squealed. “Lets get some booze!”

“How? We aren't twenty one!” Sarah said.

“Don't worry, that won't be a problem. Just follow my lead.” Tiffany said mischievously.

They went to a nearby liquor store and grabbed some flavoured vodka and a case of hard seltzers. Sarah was acting nervous, but Tiffany was confident as they walked up to the nerdy college kid working behind the counter.

Scott looked at the cashier in front of him and thought the man was looking straight at him. It took him a minute to realize it wasn't him the guy was staring at, but the giant tits that he was on top of.

“Hello, just these.” Tiffany said cheerfully.

“Hey, um, ok. Can I see your ID?” The cashier asked, pulling his eyes away from her chest.

Tiffany pretended to look through her purse before turning back to the man looking upset.

“Oh no, I must have forgot it back at our hotel room. What should we do?” She put on a fake thinking face. “Oh! I know, how about I give you come by later to check our IDs?”

She reached into her expansive cleavage and pulled out a hotel room key and slid it across the counter. “Is that ok? It would be such a bummer if me and my friend here had to be sober all night. We have so much more fun when we are a little tipsy.”

The cashier's eyes were wide in shock. He clearly didn't have much experience with women, and the situation playing out was something he hadn't even dreamed could ever happen.

“Um oh, uh yeah, that would be a bummer, um, yeah I can just come by to check later.” He said nervously, picking up the hotel key and holding it like it was a holy relic. 

“Thank you so much! You are amazing! We will see you tonight!” Tiffany said, throwing him a wink as she grabbed their stuff and walked out, Sarah quickly following behind.

“What was that! You didn't even pay!” Sarah said when they left the store. “And I don't want him coming over tonight!”


Tiffany laughed at her friend. “Don't worry, that was an old room key from our last vacation. I keep them just for this. It's not the first time I've tricked some boy into giving me what I want. He'll probably just wander around checking every single hotel room until something opens for him. The nerd didn't even remember to ask what hotel we were at.”


“Tiffany! You're so bad.” Sarah said, but couldn't help but laugh along.

Scott just sat there in a canyon of cleavage, and cursed women and their evil ways. He felt bad for the cashier, but also envied him. Scott desperately wished that he wouldn't be in their hotel room tonight. Tiffany is bad enough sober.