- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

testing out a new idea for a story after a long writers block. Let me know what you think and please let me know if you have any requests for future chapters. The more reviews I get, the more inspired I am to write. 


"Welcome to micro-airlines, we will now begin the boarding process for flight G7598, service to Tampa. As a reminder, please keep your ticket with you at all times, the datachip in it is necessary for the shrinking and regrowing process. Micro-airlines is not liable for damaged tickets and any fees to replace said ticket will be the responsibility of the customer. And with that, will group 1 please form a line." Said the flight attendant. 


Scott looked down at his ticket. "Group 3" he read. No point in standing up like all the other impatient people who huddled around the line waiting for their group to be called. 


"Comon let's go!" Came the annoying plea of his younger sister Tiffany. 


"Just be quiet, standing around isn't gonna make them call us faster." He said.


"But it's so cool! How can you not be excited?" She asked. 


"Because I've flown on this airline before, remember?" He said. A recent breakthrough in technology allowed for the shrinking of passengers to a ¼" tall. The cost savings were massive and it was slowly taking over the market. 


Scott looked over at his sister. She was staring at the line of people walking down the shrink chamber and into the plane. He dreaded having to babysit her on spring break but ever since he turned 18, their parents had been sending them on separate vacations, with Scott having to look after his sister. 


He had recently turned 21 and was excited to have a spring break of drinking and partying on the beach. 


But he dreaded having his sister try to tag along. Not only was she too young to drink, but after recent "developments", he knew his party time would just be trying to keep creeps away from her. He got a hard enough time from his buddies about having a hot sister with "tits that put Pam Anderson to shame" as they frequently reminded him. 


"Yeah, but it's still so cool. All those people are already smaller than my pinky nail!" She said with a giggle. 


"Yeah yeah, it's so cool" he said mockingly. 


She gave him a dirty look. "It wouldn't kill you to be a bit happier, you know. We are going on vacation."


"Yeah, a vacation with an annoying kid" he said with a grimace. "Which reminds me, I'll be going out to parties, and you are gonna have to stay at the hotel."


"What? Why can't I go to the parties?" She asked.


"Because you're still a child and I don't want to babysit you while I'm trying to have fun." He stated. 


"You're such a jerk. It's my vacation too ya know." She pouted. 


"Well when you're the big sibling, then you get to make the rules." He said. 


Just then the flight attendants voice came through the speakers. "Now boarding group 3" 


"That's us, let's go." Scott said as he got in line, Tiffany following behind. 


They presented their tickets and walked down the hall to the plane. 


The hallways were the shrinking chambers. As you walked through, you would gradually shrink. But because the walls scaled down with you, it was almost impossible to tell. 


They got to the end of the hallway and walked into the chamber that held their seats. These Chambers were actually carrying cases that a normal sized flight attendant would carry onto the plane. 


"Wait, you go in first, I want the aisle so I can stretch my legs" Scott said as he pushed his sister forward to take his seat. 


"Fine, I wanted the window anyway, but don't push me." She snapped as she shook his hand off of her.


After sitting down, Tiffany started looking out the window wildly. 


"Did it work? Are we small? I can't tell." She asked in rapid fire. 


"You'll be able to tell soon enough. Now keep this in your purse, I don't want to sit on it." Scott said as he shoved his plane ticket into his sister's purse. 


After a few more minutes of passages getting on, the doors closed and the fasten seatbelt sign came on.


A rumbling started to get louder and louder. Everyone peered outside the windows and gasps were heard around them. 


A 250ft giantess was bending down towards them. She was surprisingly gentle as she picked up the container and carried it into the plane. 


The containers had special slots that they were locked into during transport, which she placed them inside. 


The first time Scott had flown on one of these flights, he had been blown away by how impossibly huge people looked to him, and how they could easily carry a few hundred people like it was nothing. But now he simply glanced outside before putting on his headphones. 


Tiffany, on the other hand, was ooing and awwing and asking a million questions. But luckily Scott had noise cancelling headphones. 


After a few minutes of not getting an answer from him, she turned around and saw his headphones in. She scowled and mouthed something that looked suspiciously like "jackass". 


He ignored her and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep for the plane ride. 



"Hey, wake up already! We're here!" Came Tiffany's voice as Scott was being shook awake. 


"Hmm? Oh, great." Scott mumbled as he looked around. Almost everyone else was already exiting the compartment and walking through the growth walkway into the airport. 


"Common, let's go." Scott said as he stood up and walked out, Tiffany following behind him. 


Scott pulled out his phone as he walked and started looking up the details for their hotel to check in. 


"Uhh, Scott?" Tiffany said behind him. 


"Be quiet, I'm doing something" He snapped without looking up. 


"I, uh, think something is wrong." She said. 


"God, what's your problem now?" He said as he whipped around to look at his little sister. But instead of looking down to see her face, he was greeted by the sight of her enormous tits directly in his face. 


He staggered back and looked up into her face to see her looking just as confused as he was. 


"Wait, where's my ticket!" He said. Remembering he put it in her purse, he roughly grabbed at it and pulled it open, reaching inside and grabbing the ticket. 


"Hey, not so rough" she said. 


"What the fuck? Why isn't it working?" He demanded. 


"I dunno, maybe you have to be holding it while you walk." Tiffany suggested. 


"Yeah, that's probably it." He hoped. Turning back around, he started walking again, this time with Tiffany walking next to him. 


Scott's stomach sank as he walked. Tiffany continued to grow larger and larger next to him. 


"I don't think it's working" she said, stating the obvious. 


"Just shut up, we need to talk to the flight attendants at the gate." Scott said as he hurried forward ahead of her. 


The hallway was incredibly long and it felt like he was barely making any progress, so he picked up his pace and started running. 


"Ugh, maybe I should carry you" Tiffany said with a giggle behind him. 


Scott turned around to see her looking high above him. He was barely up to her knees now. She bent down and stretched her hand out to grab him, but Scott quickly jumped backwards. 


"Don't touch me!" He yelled in a panic. Quickly turning around, he started sprinting to the exit.  Where the flight attendants would be able to fix all of this. 


"Aww you look so cute down there" Tiffany said. But Scott ignored her and continued to run. 


A few seconds of running later, he slammed into a wall that had appeared out of nowhere. It knocked him on his ass. 


He stared at the wall in confusion for a moment before realizing it wasn't a wall. It was a massive foot in a sandal. The colossal toes wiggled ominously.


He looked straight up and saw the giant Tiffany reaching for him. And this time he was too small to avoid her hand. 


Her fingers pinched the back of his shirt and lifted him high up into the air. He flew what seemed like a hundred feet into the air. Soaring past her smooth legs, flat stomach, and titanic breasts. 


"I don't think we want to wait the week it'll take you to get out of this hallway, and I don't think anyone out there would even notice you. Luckily I'm here to help you." She said with a giggle. 


"Holy shit! Put me down! You're gonna drop me!" He shouted as he looked down at the ground far below him. 


"Oh no I'm not, relax." She said as she placed him in the palm of her other hand and continued walking, at a much faster pace than Scott had been going at. 


Scott held onto the soft ground underneath him as her hand bounced as she walked. With each step, her palm got bigger and bigger. 


It seemed like only a moment passed when they exited the hall and into the airport. Tiffany had regrown to her full height but Scott remained at only ¼". 


Tiffany walked over to the counter outside the gate and dropped her tiny brother on the counter in front of the flight attendant working there. 


"Um, excuse me, miss? It seems like my brother didn't grow back." She said to the woman. 


The woman looked up from her computer and followed Tiffany's finger which was pointing at Scott. 


Scotts anger at still being small made him overcome his fear of being surrounded by giantesses. He stood up and started shouting up at the employee. 


"Your stupid computer chip didn't work! I'm gonna sue your whole company for everything it's worth!" He ranted. 


"Oh, I see" said the women, not hearing Scott at all. "Did something happen to the ticket?" 


"Um, I don't think so. He put it in my purse when the flight started." Tiffany said. 


"And was your ticket also in there?" She asked. 


"No, I kept mine on me." Tiffany reached into her ample cleavage and pulled out her ticket to show the woman. 


"Hmm, can I see your purse?" She asked. 


"Sure." Tiffany placed her purse on the counter. The shockwave of setting it down created a gust of wind that blew Scott about 20 ft (to him) across the counter. But neither giantess noticed him move an inch over. 


"Ah, I see the problem. Your clasp is magnetic. These chips are very sensitive and passing it by these would have wiped the data on it. It was all in the waiver that you both signed before buying the ticket." She explained. 


"Oh, I didn't know that. So what happens now?" Tiffany asked. 


"Well, you'll have to call our helpline, give them your ticket confirmation number, and they'll be able to create a new chip for him with the saved data in our system." She said. 


"Oh, ok, and how long does that take?" Tiffany asked. 


"It varies, but usually about a week." She said. 


Scott blew up at that. "What! A week! I have to live like this for a week?"


"Ok, then what do we do in the meantime?" Tiffany asked, looking down at Scott as his arms waved around in anger. The sight made her smile to herself. 


"Well, either you can take him, or we can store him here until the ticket is ready." She said. 


"Hmm" Tiffanymused as she looked down at him. "I think I'll just take him with me. Thanks for all your help." Tiffany said as she scooped up her tiny brother. 


"What!? No! Tell them to fix it now! We aren't leaving until this is solved! I'm gonna sue this shitty company for everything they got!" Scott yelled again from his sister's finger tip. 


Tiffany lifted her finger up in front of her face and focused her eyes on her tiny brother. She could tell he was angry and yelling at her, but at his size, she couldnt hear him over the noisy airport.


"Aww, are you mad? I can barely see you, my big brother." Tiffany mocked. "Are you gonna beat me up?"


She just laughed as she watched his arms swing around, clearly getting more and more upset.


"Well it's my vacation time now. And I need to get to the hotel and relax from all this traveling. But what am I gonna do with you? I can't exactly carry you like this. One wrong move and you'd fall and get lost. And my purse is too dangerous at your size." She pursed her lips as she tried to think of a safe place to carry him. Her eyes lit up as she said "oh, I know, but you're not gonna like it." 


Scott held on tight to her finger as she turned her finger to point down at her ample bosom. He dangled from her finger over the grand canyon of cleavage. He could hear her laugh at him dangling there as she lowered her finger towards her tits.  


"Tiffany! Don't you fucking dare!" Scott yelled uselessly. 


Her finger slid between her huge boobs, and the mountains of flesh squeezed Scott tightly, making him release his grip when she pulled her finger out. Trapping him there. 


"That's certainly the softest place for you to stay." She said with a laugh. 


She made her way out of the airport and caught the shuttle to the hotel. She made sure to walk with a bit extra bounce in her step than usual. 


Scott was in a jiggly hell. The weight of her huge tits was almost crushing him. And they seemed to be bouncing wildly. It took all his willpower to not vomit. 

 

_____________

Chapter End Notes:







Thanks for reading. And agian, please let me know what you think. Should i keep going? Or try something else?