- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please leave a review and let me know what you think. Also, let me know if you have any suggestions/ideas for what could happen next. Im always looking for inspiration. 


"Let's go swimming!" Tiffany said, pointing towards the water. 


"Oh! Yeah that sounds fun." Sarah said as she stood up, still cradling Scott in her hand. 


"But you have to give me my brother back." Tiffany said, holding her hand out. 


Scott was appreciating the gentle attention from Sarah and tried to voice his objection to being handed back to his sister, but once again was unheard. 


Tiffany's fingers curled around him as the two girls walked into the warm gulf water. She held her hand above the water, but Scott was able to peer through the gap in her fingers and see the water below.  


Far beneath him, he could see small little fish, minnows probably, swimming around his sister's feet. Normally, he would barely pay attention to them, but at his size they were monsters. It looked like a swarm of sharks circling, ready to swallow him up. 


The girls waded farther out until the water was even with their chests and the small fish were no longer visible to Scott. 


"Let's let the water bug go for a swim" Tiffany said as she opened up her hand and dumped Scott into the water. 


"No! Tiffany! I'm too small! I'll be eaten!" Scott yelled as he splashed into the water. He was terrified. The dark depths of the sea held millions of leviathans that could swallow him whole. 


"Wow, the water is so warm here, I thought it would be cold." Sarah said. 


"Yeah, this is great! I heard the gulf is always warmer than the ocean side, but I didn't think it would be like this." Tiffany agreed. 


"Oh did you see Melissa's post on insta?" Sarah said. The two girls started gossiping, completely unaware of Scott's ordeal. 


Scott frantically swam towards his sister, hoping for refuge from any hungry fish. His imagination produced all sorts of horrors hunting him. His heart was pounding in his chest and his breathing became ragged. The short distance between him and his sister seemed like a football field away at his size. 


The safety of his sister's collar bone seemed like an impossible distance away even after all his swimming. He put his head back down and continued to paddle, fueled by adrenaline. 


He suddenly felt a large monster push up from the depths and lift him up into the air. He screamed in terror, knowing that this was the end for him. He closed his eyes as the monster was about to swallow him up. 



Moments passed and he was still alive. He opened his eyes and looked around, fully expecting to be on the tongue of a monster fish. 


Instead, he was on a plane of tan skin. His sister's breast. She had stood up straight and her tits had come halfway out of the water, lifting him up. They were so large that the 'impossibly' long distance he would have had to swim to her collar bone was covered by them. 


He let out a sigh of relief as he hugged the ground beneath him. He shook from all the adrenaline in his system. Never in his life would he have thought that he'd be thankful for his sister's huge tits, but here he was, thanking the Lord for them. 


He laid there as the ground swayed gently with the waves, listening to the girls chat away about nothing he cared about. Once he caught his breath, he stood up on the squishy surface and walked towards the bikini cup to hold onto in case she started moving again. 


It was like walking on a bouncy castle. Each step springing him forward. Once he got to the cloth, he grabbed some of the threads and sat down, waiting for the goddesses to throw another ordeal his way.  


“Wait, where did Scott go?” Sarah asked. She was carefully scanning the water between them for Scott.

“Uhh, he was here a second ago…” Tiffany said as she started looking around too.

“Oh no! What if he drowned!” Sarah panicked.

“No, he's a good swimmer. I'm sure he's still here.” Tiffany said, trying to keep the panic out of her voice.

Scott was bounced and splashed repeatedly as Tiffany moved around trying to find him. He should have been relishing her panic, but even the small movements of her looking around sent her boobs bouncing wildly.

He slapped the flesh underneath him with one hand as he held onto her bikini strap with the other. Unfortunately, he was too small for her to notice.

Suddenly, he was dunked underwater as Tiffany leaned forward. The distance her breasts plunged underwater seemed impossibly deep to Scott, and he knew that simply swimming back up might not get him to the surface in time to breathe.

In desperation, he sunk his face into his sisters huge breast and took a large bite.

“OW!” Tiffany squealed as she stood up. Scott was rocketed into the air and he sucked in a big breath of air.

Tiffany looked down at her boob to try and see what bit her. Just above the triangle bikini top on her left breast was a tiny speck. A speck she recognized.

“Scott! There you are! Did you just bite me?” Tiffany asked, both upset and relieved.

“You found him?” Sarah asked.

“Yeah, the little bug is sitting on my tit and he bit me!” Tiffany complained.

“Well I'm sure he did it for a reason. Like to get your attention.” Sarah guessed.

“I still dont appreciate it. How would he like it if I bit him?” She replied.

Scott looked up as his sister's fingers descended towards him and plucked him from his perch. He was brought in front of her face as she focused on him.

“How about that, huh? Should I bite you back?” Tiffany said with a grin. She opened up her cavernous maw and dangled him above it.

Scott looked down as a wave of warm air washed over him. Her massive slimy tongue wiggled around within her pink mouth.

“NO! Knock it off!” Scott screamed, but much to his horror, he was dropped towards the pink monster waiting for him below.

He landed on her tongue and was immediately covered in her saliva. No sooner did he land, her mouth closed and he was plunged into darkness.

“Tiffany! Spit him out right now!” Sarah scolded her friend.

Tiffany giggled at her friend and motioned for her to stick her hand out.

Sarah grimaced as she realized what Tiffany had in mind, but stuck her hand out anyway. Tiffany leaned forward and spat out a big glob of saliva, which included a tiny Scott in it.

“That's so gross Tiffany. And not funny.” Sarah said as she looked down at Scott covered in spit on her hand. 


Tiffany just kept laughing at the situation. She loved all this payback for years of teasing from Scott, and doing it in front of Sarah, who obviously had a crush on him, just made it better.

“Comon, lets get out of the water, its starting to get dark.” Tiffany said as she started wading towards shore.

Sarah looked down at her hand and just mumbled “Gross”, before following Tiffany.