- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please review and let me know what you think. Also, I have too many ideas for next chapter to make a poll, so throw out any ideas you have please. 
also, my email is ittybitty926@yahoo.com if anyone wants to contact me




“Sarah!” Tiffany squealed.

“Tiffany!” Sarah squealed back.

The two embraced each other in a big hug. They were friends from back home and Sarah had seen Tiffany's posts last night and had messaged her that they should meet up. 


“Its so awesome that you are here too! I was worried that I would have to hangout with my lame family all week.” Sarah said.

“I know! Now we can have a hot girl summer!” Tiffany said with excitement. “Did you bring your bikini?”

“You know it, you wanna change and head to the beach?” Sarah asked.

“Yeah, I got a new one just for this trip!” Tiffany said. She grabbed it out of her suitcase and held it up.

“Damn girl, thats pretty scandalous.” Sarah said with a laugh.

“You know me, gotta show off the goods!” Tiffany said mischievously.

Scott watched from the side table as this all took place. But his eyes went wide as they began to undress right in front of him. Tiffanys enormous breasts bounced free from her shirt, swaying back and forth wildly. Just as he thought he couldnt tear his eyes away from the nipples larger than his entire body, Sarah took her top off.

Sarah was a bit on the heavier side, but she carried most of that weight in her breasts.  They seemed like planets swaying back and forth far above Scott. All the pain of this shrinking ordeal suddenly seemed worth it.

“Oh, I almost forgot, wheres Scott?” Sarah asked.

Tiffany was in the middle of pulling off her shorts when she shot up, started by the realization that Scott was still in the room. She whirled around, to look straight at her shrunken brother.

“Oh shit, I forgot. Hes right there.” Tiffany said, pointing at him, her still naked breasts wobbling.

“Where?” Sarah said, walking towards where Tiffany was pointing. She squinted at the table until her eyes focused on him. “Oh! Look at how tiny he is! That's so cute!”

Sarah was now standing directly in front of him, leaning over to get a better look. Her titanic tits loomed above him. He was a bit frightened by so much mass threatening to crush him.

“Careful Sarah, your tits are gonna crush him.” Tiffany laughed.

“I'm sure that wouldn't be the worst way to die!” Sarah said laughing.

The two goddesses didnt seem to mind their nakedness in front of him. It was almost like they didnt consider him a person at his size. He wasnt a fan of that revelation, even if he enjoyed the view.

The girls finished changing; Tiffany into a black string bikini, while Sarah was in a bit more modest green one, but with her larger breasts, it seemed a bit more scandalous.

“Ready to go?” Tiffany asked as she double checked herself in the mirror.

“Yeah, but what about your brother? Can I carry him?” Sarah asked. Scott looked up at her as she stared at him, biting her lip a bit.

“Sure, just try not to squish him.” Tiffany said with a wave of her hand.

Sarah's face broke out into a grin as she reached for Scott.

The massive hand approached him, and seeing such a large object approach him made him instinctively run away in fear. But he couldn't escape, and she snatched him up.

Scott was held in Sarah's palm as she brought him up to her face. Each eye was several times his size and they both focused on him.

“Wow, you are so cute like this. I wish this could have happened to my family too.” She said with a giggle.

“Yeah, too bad it's not permanent. I had to get the airline to schedule us for a regrow before we leave. But at least we get him as a speck for a week.” Tiffany said.

They two laughed as they left the hotel room. Scott rode along in Sarah's closed hand. The slight swaying of her arms was like a roller coaster to him, but he much preferred this ride compared to his sister's titty prison. 


When they got to the beach, the girls laid out their towels near the water line and sat down. Sarah dropped Scott on the blanket in front of her and looked down at him. 


"Are you excited to play at the beach little guy?" Sarah asked with a giggle. 


"Oh, we should build a little sand castle for him!" Tiffany exclaimed. 


Scott just looked up at the two giantesses talk about what to do with him. He turned away from them and looked around at the beach. The sand looked like a bunch of large rocks to him, and each small wave that came up shore looked like a tsunami. 


The two girls began moving around him, digging into the sand and forming mounds and moats. Sarah was on her hands and knees moving around while building. At one point she was directly above Scott, her incredible tits dangling like two planets about to crush him. They wobbled wildly as she moved around. 


Scott knew he was in a dangerous spot so he sprinted away trying to avoid being crushed. He ran and ran for minutes until he reached the edge of the blanket. He looked over the edge to the sand below and considered his options. 


Before he could decide, two giant fingers pinched him and brought him rocketing into the air. He was held in front of his sister's massive grinning face. 


"Ready to explore your castle?" She said. 


Before he could respond, she dropped him in the middle of their creation of a crudely made castle. There were mounds all over the place, with a larger tower in the center. Each mound had a 'doorway' that they had just poked a hole in. 


The two girls looked down at him, grinning to each other. 


"How do you like your kingdom, your highness?" Sarah said laughing. 


Scott just rolled his eyes and started walking around, exploring. 


"Oh, and look at this!" Sarah said as she reached over the castle to grab something. 


Scott looked up to see her massive wrecking balls crash into the central tower. Her tits completely obliterated the tower, sending sand flying everywhere. 


Scott had to scramble for cover as the rocks crashed around him, and he dove into one of the mounds doorways. 


"Oh no! I ruined it!" Sarah said, clearly upset. 


"Haha you just can't control those titties can you?" Tiffany said laughing. "you're the only person that can make me look small." 


"What are we gonna do now? It's ruined?" Sarah said, still looking at the castle with sad puppy eyes. 


"Well the titty monster already started the destruction, how about siszilla finishes it off?" Tiffany said as she stood up. 


Scott peaked out the doorway and looked up at his sister. He saw her eyes lock onto him and lifted up her foot. 


"Better run big bro!" She called down to him as she slammed her foot into the mound next to him. 


"Holy shit! You dumb bitch!" He yelled. She was gonna kill him! 


Tiffany laughed wildly as she stomped around the castle, intentionally getting close to her ant sized brother as he ran around. She was really enjoying pretending to be a giant destroying a city. 


But just as it was getting good, Sarah reached out and grabbed him, protectively clutching Scott to her chest. 


"Hey, be careful! You could hurt him!" Sarah said. 


Scott was being pressed into the warm cushions of Sarah's tits as she listened to her scold his sister. 


"Oh relax, he's fine." Tiffany said, a bit annoyed that her fantasy was ruined. She looked at Sarah as Sarah cooed over her brother and rolled her eyes. 

 

"Ok, fine, I'm sorry. Now what do you wanna do now?" Tiffany said as she looked around the beach for more trouble to get into.