- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please comment and let me know what you think. Also, I made a staw poll with suggestions for what happens in the future. Comments will be counted with heavier weight than votes tho. 
https://www.strawpoll.me/45645177

Tiffany scanned her key card and opened their hotel room. It was a nice looking space with two beds, a medium sized tv, and a jacuzzi bathtub. It was already pretty late so she had to turn on all the lights to see.


She dropped her luggage at the foot of the bed and fell back onto the bed. Her tits wobbled around as she lay there, which sparked her memory. 


"Oh yeah, I almost forgot." She said as she reached into her cleavage and pulled out a tiny spec. 


"Hey Scott, thanks for choosing Tiffany titty chauffeur service, you have arrived at you destination." She giggled. 


"Fuck you! You dumb bitch! I almost died there!" Scott screamed between gasps for air. He was covered in sweat from the heat between her breasts. 


"Haha I can hear your little squeaks but can't understand you." She laughed. "I guess this'll be a pretty relaxing vacation without you being able to boss me around."


"How the hell did this happen to me? This is so unfair." Scott mumbled to himself in despair as he looked up at the monolithic face of his little sister. 


"Oh, let's take a selfie to mark our first day on vacay!" Tiffany said excitedly. "Hmm but what should we do?"


Her eyes lit up with mischief and she dangled Scott over her face. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. The enormous maw let hot a warm gust of moist air. 


Scott screamed as he was dropped onto her tongue. The sticky saliva quickly covered him and made it hard for him to move. 


Tiffany opened up the camera on her phone and held it above them both. She made a peace sign with her other hand as she snapped the picture. 


Her giggle boomed around him as she looked at the selfie. The monstrous pink muscle wiggled underneath him as she pulled it back into her mouth, her lips closing around him, sealing Scott in darkness. 


"What the fuck? Did she forget I'm here? Tiffany! Don't eat me!" Scott screamed. 


A wave of spit swept him up and light flooded back in as her mouth opened and he was rushed towards it. 


Tiffany looked down at the speck wiggling around in the spit on her palm. 


"Eww, that's so gross!" She said, trying to hold back laughter. 


She moved her hand over to the side table and let the glob of spit fall off onto it. With her hands free, she went back to her phone to post the picture she just took to Instagram. 


'Vacation with the big bro! Only a little trouble with the flight tho ;) #micro #tampa #hotgirlsummer'  


She posted it and it only took a few seconds for the first few likes to trickle in. 


Meanwhile, Scott was struggling to escape his sister's spit on the table. It fought his every movement as he made his way to the edge of it and pulled himself out of the spit and onto the table. 


Scott collapsed in exhaustion and tried to catch his breath. Above him, he saw his titanic sister leave the bed and rummage around her suitcase before walking into the bathroom. 


A few minutes later she emerged wearing her pajamas. Small cotton short shorts and a very thin tank top that made it very obvious she was no longer wearing a bra. 


"What the fuck is wrong with you! I almost died there!" Scott screamed up at her, with no response. 


Tiffany picked her phone back up to check the notifications. She already had half a dozen comments. 


'No way! That sucks'


'Aww so cute'


'Swallow him' 


'wish that was me' 


'I'll give you $50 for him' 


Tiffany giggled as she read all the comments. It seemed like selfies with a shrunken person were really popular. Maybe she should take a few more…


Scott tried to run as Tiffany's giant fingers reached out for him, but at his size, there was no escape. She picked him up and placed him on the ground. His confusion was soon replaced with terror as she lifted up her foot and slowly moved it over him. Again, he tried to run, but the massive foot was as big as a house to him.

It seemed like pure luck that when it crashed down, he was positioned between her big toe and the rest of her toes. But looking up at her smiling face, holding her camera phone pointed at him, it seemed like this was her intention all along.

*click*

She smiled as she took the picture. No doubt another one for social media.

“Almost became my *step* brother” Tiffany said from far above as she typed away.

Still stuck between her toes, the smell of feet that had been traveling all day wafted towards him, making him gag. He covered his mouth and noise with his shirt and tried to escape.

He ran towards the exit of the toe prison, but just as he made it out, he was once again picked up by the giant monster using him for social clout.

“Let me go you big bitch! I'm gonna kick your ass when I get big again!” Scott yelled.

“I got an idea for one that'll get me a ton of likes!” She said with a grin. She laid back on the bed and dropped her speck brother on the top of one of her huge tits. She held the camera in front of her face, being sure to get a healthy amount of cleavage in the shot, but still zoomed in enough to see Scott, and took the picture.

‘Time for a bit of mountain climbing’ she captioned it.

Her phone was blowing up with notifications. Comments, likes, and even DMs. She laughed as she read some of the comments. Most were thirsty guys wishing they were there, but there were a surprising number of girls that were saying how jealous they are.

She scrolled through her DMs, ignoring all the people she didn't know, until a certain name popped out at her.

“Well, look at this!” Tiffany said, looking down at Scott, as he tried to balance on her jiggly boob. “Guess who messaged me?”

Chapter End Notes:

Again, please comment and vote for what happens in the future

https://www.strawpoll.me/45645177