- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An introduction to Micheal's life, no real action in this chapter.

this story will be updated daily MAYBE weekly.

It all started about a week ago when the 'virus' struck me. Well, you see I live with my Aunt and Uncle after a couple of years ago when I was 15, all of my family died on seperate occasions, which was horrible. All in one year, 3 of my family members died from a disease. One that was unknown to doctors, so they could not help but watch the die. It was kind of a flu-like virus that soon left them way to weak, they would lose devestating amounts of weight and lose a couple of inches of height, only about 3-4 inches, and they would soon shrivel up and die.

So, I lived with my aunt and uncle when the virus got to me. At first a worried because I knew it all too well obviously. This time, I did not seem to feel weak, only this time I was feeling dizzy but noticeably losing a lot of height. I was about 3 inches tall when my uncle found me. He quickly called 911 and police came and they all investigated and asked questions before bringing me to the hospital. At the hospital I was accompanied by my aunt and uncle and my neighbour who seemed to have been awakened by the sirens. I seemed to be fine except for the fact that I was 3 inches tall. The nurses and everyone asked questions but I was just dumbfounded. I didn't know what to say, I was freaking 3 inches tall.

So while this was all going on, I seemed to notice something. I was fascinated by my Neighbours feet. She was wearing open toed sandals and I couldn't stop staring at her toes. While the nurse and detectived would ask questions, I would barely be listening. I knew what a foot fetish was, but they didn't develop over night. Maybe it had something to do with the virus.

Then, this lady comes walking in with light brown hair, almost blond and VERY light green eyes. Scary eyes that can just pierce through you. She was carrying a suitcase and was accompanied by two very large men in black suits. She came in telling us that she was the head of some company that does research on diseases. She wanted to keep me for research, although my uncle and aunt resented, she ended up taking the case to court and they won. And now here I am in the facility which is called Jergenheim Co. Where theydo tests on me and research me, but it's not all that bad. They treat me very gently and nicely and i have the most GORGEOUS nurse named Julie, who isn't really a nurse, but more of a caretaker for me.

So far, that's all that has happened in the span of one week, and so far, everything's going pretty great, although I am 3 inches tall. The fact that I am 3 inches tall has gotten A LOT of media around the facility, but luckily I have 2 big men guarding the door outside the room I stay in.

Chapter End Notes:
Well, that's the intro and now the real stuff will get interesting :)