- Text Size +

Chapter 8

Aaron started noticing a vague, fuzzy white light at the bottom left corner of the black void. Even from this distance, he could tell that there was a large black pillar in the middle of the fuzzy patch of light. This light began to steadily grow, becoming clearer and clearer, until finally, after what seemed like a long time, Aaron became aware that he was staring sideways into a white wall. The black pillar was still a bit hard to make out, but as Aaron became aware of his ability to blink, he did so automatically, and his vision cleared a bit more. The black pillar wasn’t actually all black; it was actually dark blue, and only black at the bottom, with little white things poking out of the black, closer towards the floor.

And then the normal buzzing of his surroundings all came to him at once, and Aaron could hear other people talking and whispering to each other in adjacent rooms; he could suddenly smell the sterile, manufactured smoothness of the white-painted plywood underneath him. He was in a changing room…in the mall…and the pillar in front of him was a leg…a huge, long, shapely leg, and the solid black structure at the bottom was a raised platform heel, with yellow-painted toes sticking prettily out.

Cassie…

Aaron’s eyes travelled up, up, up the statuesque leg, and it got thicker and thicker the higher his eyes went up, until it joined together with her other leg at the luscious swerve of her thick hips. Aaron saw her yellow-manicured nails on her hips, drumming into them sexily. Her torso…her legs…her ass…they all looked so huge from way down where he was staring up at them. He couldn’t even see up past the big, jutting breasts that were hanging there high over his head. But even from his vantage point (which Aaron now realized was sprawled out on the floor), he caught a quick, sensual glimpse of a fleshy white stomach beyond the stylish silver buckle of her belt. Cassie was wearing some sort of a crop top…one with a white background that was covered in sunflowers.

And then, she bent at her waist, and Aaron found himself gaping up at Cassie’s big, smiling face. She had been standing over him, simply waiting for him to wake up. Aaron had no idea how long she had been there. He was suddenly struck by how hard it was for him to register how this immense figure before him — starting from the heel and those sexy toes, all the way up that long leg, voluptuous torso, and protruding breasts, and ending in that gorgeous smiling face overhung with luscious blond hair — could all be the same entity, the same person. She was just so…huge.

“Welcome back, handsome,” she smiled. Her voice matched her size; even though it was quiet and gentle, it filled the tiny changing room, almost seeming to vibrate the walls. “Looks like Kristina was a little rough with you, huh?”

“I…y-yeah…” Aaron managed to say. His own voice sounded pitifully small in comparison. “I d-don’t remember much after…uh, after…”

“After Kristina grabbed your ankles, flipped you upside down in midair, and proceeded to suck up all your cum like it was a milkshake?” offered Cassie.

“Um…I…think so, yeah,” replied Aaron. He tried to sit up, but he found that even such a simple task was difficult. Cassie bent her knees, descending down upon him from on high, and Aaron could do nothing but gape. Just seeing her head coming down towards him gave him a little vertigo. Her size, and the distance she was effortlessly navigating…it was still hard for him to wrap his mind around. But Cassie had placed a warm, kind hand down on his thigh, covering over half of it with her big hand, with the implication that he should pause.

“Whoa, hold on there, little tiger,” she said softly, “Don’t feel like you need to get up so quickly. Haha, like I said, Kristina really slurped it straight out of you, didn’t she?” Cassie brought her other hand down and gently stroked his cheek with her fingers, scratching the underside of his chin with her long nails.

“Look at your face,” she cooed, blinking in interest as she turned her head sideways, studying him, “You poor little thing…you’re so pale! She was just waaaay, way too much for you, huh?”

“Y-you…can say that again,” nodded Aaron in a weak voice. He badly wanted to be “one hundred percent,” just so he could at least make an effort to handle Cassie’s inevitable sexual onslaught, but he could barely even lift his limbs. All the edging that morning that the girls had put him through had pushed him to his breaking point, and when Kristina had finally barreled ahead and hoovered him in her mouth, everything inside him had broken forth and exploded straight out of his vanquished cock. For the moment, he had nothing left for Cassie to take from him.

“Heheh you should have seen her,” chuckled Cassie, as she continued to softly pet his cheek, “Prancing around the department store with your cum all over her, bragging about how he had made you cum harder than anyone else had in your entire life.”

“She…she did,” admitted Aaron simply. He felt himself straining to press his face up against Cassie’s petting hand. It felt so huge against his cheek…so strong, so caring, so calmly erotic, that even though he was totally drained, his skin pricked up into goosebumps as little tingles of electricity crackled across his arms and back.

“Driving that poor department girl crazy,” continued Cassie, shaking her head and grinning. “I think she was trying to call the manager right before I came in here…haha, let’s hope Courtney steps in and sorts it all out. Can’t really count on Kristina to be calm or diplomatic, now, can we? Especially when she’s doing a cum-walk through the mall.”

Aaron opened his mouth, but he didn’t know what to say. Now that he had fully returned to consciousness, he was able to process the consequences of his wishes, at least in a more realistic way than he had been able to not even an hour before. And his first, overwhelming thought was simple:

‘This has gotten out of control.’

True, Kristina had just sucked him off upside down, and forced him to cum his brains out, harder than he ever had before, but now she was…strutting around the mall with his cum on her face!? Were the police going to be called!? Was he going to get his friends arrested, because he had turned them into insatiable vixens who lusted after his cock??

Aaron’s insides started squirming anxiously; he didn’t really know what he had gotten himself into, and now, he was at their mercy. But his thoughts were interrupted when Cassie reached down and gently swept him up off the floor, plopping him down in her plush, spacious lap, as she sat down on the changing room bench. She was cradling the back of his head with one hand, while her other hand was lightly wisping itself over his bare stomach, his exposed upper legs, and the sides of his torso. Occasionally, her long fingers descended to tease his groin area, and even his cock (which wasn’t even hard, despite being in Cassie’s lap…that’s how exhausted he was). Her fingers felt sooooo soft, so deft and lovely — the way she was touching him was exactly what he needed right now.

“Aww Aaaaaron,” cooed Cassie down to him sweetly, “You look like a little deer in the headlights. Haha, you’re still in shock, aren’t you?”

“I th-think so, yeah,” he answered truthfully, in a shaky voice.

“Precious baby,” Cassie continued, flitting her fingers over every exposed area of skin as she soothingly addressed him, “What did you expect? You know how all three of us feel about you. What, did you think we were taking you on a Saturday mall date just to see what you thought about our new outfits? That we were gonna go to the food court and get some ice cream and call it a day?”

“I…no…” answered Aaron. He knew, of course, that Cassie didn’t grasp the true irony of her own rhetorical questions.

“I mean, come on, little guy,” laughed Cassie softly, “You’ve got to be realistic here. Are we the type of girls to wait around, hoping for the sweet little apple of our eye to make the first move?”

“No,” Aaron said, shaking his head.

“Hmmm, nooooo,” giggled Cassie quietly. She momentarily clawed her fingers and dug them into Aaron’s side, causing him to yelp out in panicked laughter, but she quickly subsided, blowing a sweet exhale of silent laughter down at him through her flaring nostrils.

“Ahohmygod, sooooo cuuuute!” Cassie breathed out, before affecting a mock-serious tone. “Aaron, you really can’t expect any of us to contain ourselves around you. All three of us just can’t get enough of you, you know that? All we do, every day, is just talk about you…gossip about you…trade ideas for how to make you feel sooooo good.”

“Oh…r-really?” asked Aaron weakly. Pretty much his entire body was draped across Cassie’s lap, with only his head and the bottom half of his legs hanging off either end. At 5’0, he was considerably shorter than he had ever been, of course, but still, he wasn’t that short. But Cassie’s thighs were so thick and long, and her hips and ass were so voluptuous and juicy, that she easily accommodated most of his body length.

“Yessss, really,” Cassie continued, bending down lower towards him as her fingers continued to flit across his exposed skin. “Do you really not know that by now, Aaron? Or are you just being a little cutie and pretending that we all don’t just fantasize about you all day long?”

“Uhh…” Aaron hadn’t prepared this far. Before he could say anything, Cassie pressed on. She had wrapped her long fingers around his wrist, and she held it up to his face.

“See this?” she said quietly. Her voice was trembling with intense, hungry energy. “Look at this, Aaron. Look at how easily I can wrap my fingers around your little wrist. Oh my god, you are soooo tiny compared to me! Haha, look, my fingers go all the way around easily — my thumb goes all the way around to the second knuckle of my middle finger! And it doesn’t stop there…see? See how I can just go up, up, up your arm? What’s happening now, Aaron? Tell me.”

“Y-you…you can still g-go all the way around,” he groaned. His wrung-out cock was awakening again.

“Ohhh yes I can,” whispered Cassie, “Aaalllll the way up your arm! Ha, and look! Even past your elbow! I can wrap my hand all the way your cute, tiny little bicep, no problem! Ho does that make you feel, Aaron?”

“S-Small,” he exhaled.

“Smaaalll,” she cooed, nodding her head slowly. “Now how about you try that on me — try to put your little hand around my wrist.”

Aaron did, and he wasn’t at all surprised to find that he couldn’t even go all the way around, at its smallest point.

“Not even close,” breathed Cassie, shaking her head, as she lined up her bare arm with Aaron’s. “God Aaron, are you seeing this?! My arm’s got to be at least three times the size of yours.”

“Y-yeah, it…it is,” Aaron managed to say. His cock was half-erect now, and getting bigger. Cassie had noticed, and her long fingers had formed a light, teasing dome over it, stroking it softly, lovingly, with all five of her fingers at once, urging it to grow.

“And let’s not even start with how much bigger my legs are than yours,” chuckled Cassie. Her thighs pistoned up and down for a couple cycles, sending Aaron’s body into a series of waves, before coming to an abrupt halt. “I bet you don’t even weigh much more than one of my legs, at this point!” Cassie continued, tonguing the side of her cheek as she winked down at him.

Aaron looked up at her, and a strange thought flashed through his head. What had she meant by “at this point!?” Was Cassie somehow aware of her growth progression? Did she have any memory of the time before, when she had been much smaller? He didn’t have any idea, and he wasn’t about to give anything away, so he let it slide without pursuing it any further.

“But of course, you’re used to being a precious little midget around the three of us, aren’t you?” Cassie continued, “You’re used to not being able to see our faces clearly, since you’ve gotta look up past our biiiiigggg breasts to even see what expressions we’re making, haha! It’s always so cute to watch you take a step back or stand on your tiptoes to try and get a better view over these babies!

Cassie was leaning forward now, so that her gigantic breasts were hanging down low, pressing their fleshy weight up against Aaron’s prone, exposed body. Her sunflower crop top was having a difficult time containing those megalithic mammaries, and a moment later Cassie had relieved one side of the pressure by taking out her engorged tit. Aaron’s mouth watered — her nipple was erect, probably about an inch-and-a-half tall, and pointed straight down towards his face.

“Oooooh yeah,” whispered Cassie, cupping his head harder in her hand as she pulled it up toward her tit, “You’re such a tiny little sub, Aaron…I knowwwww you can’t resist sucking on my tits, whenever I give you the chance. Well tiger, it’s your lucky day!”

Without any further ado, Cassie lowered her fat nipple straight down into Aaron’s mouth. He was astonished how much space inside it filled, and his lips puckered as he began sucking. Cassie’s eyes rolled back into her head a little as she gave a long, powerful exhale. Her teasing, tickling fingers sped up slightly against his cock, and then, after a few seconds of getting her bearings, Cassie wrapped three of her fingers around his now-erect dick, and proceeded to flutter her index finger against the sensitive underside of his swollen mushroom head. While she did this, she rubbed her thumb in steady, determined circles, around and around, directly on his peehole. Within seconds, Aaron had started to leak precum, and the fluid only served to grease Cassie’s gears. Her thumb rubbed him faster and faster, as her index finger sped up at the underside of his cockhead in tandem.

“Do you understand, Aaron, how much it turns me on, how much it turns ALL of us on, to just DRINK in how much smaller you are than us?” Cassie whispered down to him, as she stared deeply into his eyes. “How much shorter, smaller, weaker you are? How you’re totally helpless against us? That we can do anything…anything we want to you?”

Aaron was too busy sucking on Cassie’s hard tit to react…and at this point, he was just trying not to cum again. He wouldn’t have believed it possible five minutes before, but here he was.

“And to think,” continued Cassie in that deep, low, soft voice of hers that was turning his mind to mush, “That you’re actually aroused by how you don’t measure up to us, Aaron! Look at how hard your little cock is right now! Mmmmm, yeah, I can see it in your eyes, little guy — you just can’t get enough of how much smaller you are, of how inferior and weak your body is compared to ours…it’s reeeeally something, Aaron. Most guys are into boring displays of masculinity, but not you. You’re right up our alley. You’re like our missing puzzle piece…the smallest, tiniest one that’s the hardest one to place, but once you finally discover where it goes, the whole puzzle’s finished!”

Cassie pulled his head away from her tit, so that her nipple came popping out of his mouth, shining with his saliva. Aaron didn’t know why she had done this, but quickly understood — Cassie lowered her head and brought her plush lips down on his, engulfing them completely in a long, full, passionate kiss.

“Mmmmmrrrrrhhhhhhh!” moaned Cassie, her eyes shut tightly, as she sucked and pulled against Aaron’s mouth. Her big, powerful tongue thrust itself confidently into his, dominating it effortlessly, as she bandied it to the side to explore the deepest confines of his mouth. All the while, Cassie’s thumb was tracing circles on the top of his cock, and this was starting to make sticky, lewd noises due to the amount of precum Aaron was exuding. Her finger continued fluttering mercilessly against the underside of his cockhead…Aaron could feel the sore, painful, and ecstatic build of yet another orgasm coming on.

*RAP* *RAP* *RAP*

A sudden series of loud knocks came at the door. Aaron jolted out of his reverie, startled by the noise. But Cassie just carried on like nothing had happened, moaning out through her kiss, as her fingers remained busy, and her eyes remained closed.

“Excuse me!?” The terse, unhappy voice of the department store woman sounded out from behind the door. “Excuse me!? You need to come out of there, right now!”

“Mrrrrraauugh…just think of it, Aaron,” Cassie whispered to him, letting up in the middle of her passionate kiss for just a few seconds, “I’m gonna *Mrraugh* I’m gonna make you cum even *Muuah* even harder than Kristina did…*mmrrraaugh* I’m gonna flop my huge tits against your *muaghh* tiny little chest, and I’m gonna *mraughh* feel your little heart beat soooo fast when you can’t take anymore and you just *muraaugh* and you just pop into the air.”

*RAPRAP*

“HELLO!? MISS!?” There was a new voice at the door. A male voice. “This is the manager, miss, and I’ve called the police!”

*THHWWWWOP* Cassie’s lips came off Aaron’s in a loud, popping smack. Aaron looked up at her, totally overcome by her blazing beauty, while the fear of the outside world invading his fantasies grew in the back of his mind. But he could not be shaken from Cassie’s spell — she had a slow, quiet fire in her eyes that was somehow even more intense than Kristina’s blind lust.

“And when I stroke that cum from your cock,” she whispered fiercely down to him, her teeth now starting to show, “It’s gonna shoot up into the air and I’m gonna *AAHM* catch it all in my mouth. You watch, Aaron, you watch. Look…look what I’m doing to your cock!”

Aaron looked towards his midsection and saw Cassie’s fingers speed up even faster. He wouldn’t have thought it possible, but that’s what she was doing. Her thumb was now practically vibrating in circles around his hole, and her index finger was fluttering against his purpling head so fast that it became a blur.

*Flapflapflapflapflapflapflapflapflapflapflap*

It was going so fast it was actually making a sound.

“She’s not opening it…and she’s assaulting that poor boy in there…where’s the master key?” came the hurried, muttering voice of the female employee.

“Right here…stand back,” replied the manager. The sound of jingling keys being fumbled…

“You’re gonna cum when I say, aren’t you?” Cassie growled down at Aaron. Her voice was louder now. Aaron knew that she hadn’t been whispering because of stealth before — she was just being sexy and sensuous. But now that his orgasm was nearing, she was starting to let her own lust get the better of her. Aaron was afraid of what was about to happen when the manager opened the door, but the vast majority of his brain had been overtaken by Cassie’s dominant performance. The fact that she apparently didn’t care one iota about the consequences of her actions made everything seem that much hotter.

Jingling keys…and the sound of one finally finding the lock…

“You’re gonna spew your love spunk up in the air for me…” growled Cassie again, her voice getting louder and louder. Her face was fully flushed now, and her eyes were growing wider.

The sound of the key turning the lock…

“I’m milking your little cock DRY, you tiny little SLUT!” yelled Cassie, now fully transported. “I’m SO much BIGGER than you, I can make you do ANYTHING I WANT…and you WILL give it to me!! You WILL come for me…NOW!!!”

The door came flying open, and right at that moment, Aaron shot a geyser of cum straight up in the air, orchestrated exactly as planned by Cassie’s skillful fingers. The rotund, bald-headed manager stepped back in shocked revulsion, along with his employee, as Cassie cried out triumphantly, her face brightening from hardened lust into sheer, girlish delight. Her wide, happy eyes followed the trajectory of Aaron’s cum, and as it arced in the air and came back down, she stuck her big tongue out and caught it all in her mouth.

“AAAAHHHHHHMMMMM!!” Cassie moaned with great exaggeration. Her hand shot up to her mouth, just to make sure that she wasn’t wasting any. Her lips shut together, and she scratched Aaron’s head lovingly with her nails, her eyes going up and down his naked body with unabashed delight and satisfaction. After a few seconds, she turned her gaze to the manager and his employee, who were both staring in horror at the scene. Cassie suddenly opened her mouth again, threw back her head in their direction, and began gargling Aaron’s cum loudly.

“AGGWORGGOORRGLLAAAAWRRRGLWAAARGGLORWAAAGGHLLWWORLLAAAUGH!!!”

The lewd sounds echoed loudly into the other changing rooms. Several other women had been watching in the background, and they all turned away quickly, shielding their eyes.

“Oh god…oh my god…” muttered the manager, shaking his head as he shielded his own eyes.

*GALUMMM*

Cassie swallowed Aaron’s load down directly into her belly, and smacked her lips down at him with wide eyes.

“Thought I was gonna go easy on you after Kristina, huh?” she teased. Aaron was again only partially conscious now. His body was covered with sweat, and his skin remained a deep, flushed red. Cassie started drawing her long fingers across his bare chest in interest for a few moments, but then Courtney and Kristina suddenly appeared from around the corner, scattering people in their wake.

“Uhh, Cass?” Courtney ventured earnestly, though not without a little humor in her voice. “Think now might be a good time to dip out.”

“Yeah, we’ve got everything we came for,” Kristina joked behind her. “And I don’t know why, but they won’t take our money!”

“Huh…well ok, I guess,” Cassie replied, standing up with Aaron in her arms, forgetting about his torn and discarded clothes. “That’s a nice top, Courtney!”

“Thanks!” Courtney replied, turning around and showing off a skin-tight burgundy top that showed off every inch of her impressive curves, with a couple inches at the bottom for her stomach to bulge out a little. “It doesn’t quite fit, but it feels good and I think it makes me look even bigger…heheh, along with these jeans and these heels too!”

“Well duh the heels make you look bigger!” laughed Kristina, “They make you 6 inches taller! Which makes you, uhhh…”

“7’2, breathed Courtney deeply, stepping over in the manager’s direction, “I told these little people here to bill us all at my address, since this prude of a man won’t take our money.”

“Th-the police are on their — ” began the red-faced manager, but Courtney interrupted him, standing tall above his retreating form. The top of his head was a couple inches below her breasts.

“Yes, we know,” Courtney spoke down to him. “And don’t worry — we’re out of your hair now. Just understand that, if we have to deal with any legal trouble, you’ll be hearing from MY lawyer about how this store is intolerant and discriminates against alternative lifestyles.”

“Y-You were all having…p-public sex in the stalls!!” cried the manager, who was still backing up, terrified of Courtney’s size.

“Aw, look at that,” chuckled Courtney, “He’s jealous of our little one here!”

“J-jeal—!?” choked the manager, but Courtney had already turned on her heel and was leaving the store, with Cassie and Kristina following close behind in tow.

“Like I said, bill me at that address!” called Courtney over her shoulder, “And it won’t be pleasant if the police show up there, mark my words.”

For the next several minutes, Aaron swam in and out of consciousness. He vaguely registered that Cassie was carrying him through the mall, that other people were gasping and pointing and speaking loudly, and that Cassie, Courtney, and Kristina were chattering away to each other pleasantly, like nothing untoward was going on.

“Like a straight white geyser, Courtney! Haha you should’ve seen it!” Cassie’s voice was saying.

“Ha, where’s the proof!?” laughed Kristina, smearing around her face, “I’ve got mine right here!”

“Well of course you both know it’s MY turn next!” Courtney was saying. “Come on, let’s walk a little faster…I wanna get back to Aaron’s place quick before we have to deal with any more nonsense.”

“Well they’ll be coming to your address, won’t they?” Cassie asked. They were outside now, and the afternoon sun warmed Aaron’s bare skin and helped him come to a bit more.

“Psssh yeah…and what’re they gonna do?” Courtney laughed. “I’ll come out in my heels, sort out any confusion…I’ll pay the bill…that’ll be it.”

“Heh, if you say so,” chuckled Kristina, “I’m gonna love watching you try to finagle that.”

“Well she’s not like you, you know,” Cassie teased, as they got into Kristina’s car. “Courtney has the gift of diplomacy, whereas you…haha, well you’re more like a cannon.”

“Then we’re a formidable team!” retorted Kristina, revving up the engine. Aaron tried to open his mouth as he lay in Cassie’s lap, but her strong hand came down to his mouth and deftly shushed him.

“Shhh, shhhh, shhhhh, just take it easy, little tiger,” she cooed down at him. “Just hang tight there for a bit, until we get back home.”

“Yeah, you need to save up your energy,” Courtney intoned meaningfully, rubbing her huge thigh against the back of Aaron’s head. Her massive hand came softly down on his chest, nearly covering the whole thing. “The day is young.”

Aaron could only breathe in and out right now. He had just had two of the most mind-blowing orgasms of his entire life. His wishes, his deepest desires, were all coming true. And yet right now, he felt scared. They had only just managed to avoid getting arrested, if they had actually managed that at all…only time would tell. The three girls were totally out of control. In his bedroom, he would have thought this was incredibly hot…and it WAS…but it was also terrifying. He couldn’t keep this up…he just couldn’t. His body would give out before the day was over if they kept up in their merciless, lustful pursuit of his cum. He needed to get a moment alone with his diary. He had to change something. Otherwise, he knew he wasn’t going to last much longer.


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 10 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep