- Text Size +
Chapter 11

Aaron was trying his best not to stare too blatantly out the window of Kristina’s big black Hummer as she drove them all to the park. It was a brilliantly sunny day, and the air was fresh and crisp, smelling delicious in Aaron’s nostrils as he breathed it in through the open windows. Of course, being situated in between the huge thighs of both Courtney and Cassie, he didn’t get the full blast of the wind to his face – this was just as well, because the way the wind was blowing through Cassie’s long, blond hair, and Courtney’s luscious brown curls, it made them look even more like goddesses than they already did. Sandwiched in between them, he had plenty to gawk at, not the least of which was the astounding size comparisons between his body and theirs.

‘God…and I thought they were huge before!’ he said to himself. Their thighs were so big that Aaron was positive that both Cassie’s and Courtney’s were thicker than his torso, and compared to the skinny little legs of his 4’10 frame…well, it was utterly laughable. He looked like an absolute child compared to them. And it wasn’t just his legs – both Cassie and Courtney had deliberately situated their arms so that they lined up perfectly with Aaron’s, allowing him to constantly compare himself to them. Courtney’s arms and legs were a little bit longer than Cassie’s, but hers were a little thicker. Needless to say, Aaron’s arms looked incredibly small and weak compared to theirs, and it didn’t help that Cassie was wearing a beautiful silver bracelet on her left wrist, which allowed Aaron still more size musings. Whenever Cassie lifted her arm in the air, the bracelet didn’t even move down her arm – that’s how snugly it fit her wrist.

‘But if I tried to wear it,’ Aaron thought, ‘It would slide all the way down my arm, past my elbow…and probably wouldn’t even stop until it got to my shoulder.’

Such size comparison thoughts were driving Aaron wild with desire, even as he had trained himself, over the last couple of weeks, to try and contain his arousal. It was impossible not to be constantly hard around these three, but whenever his heart rate and breathing started increasing, it was like the girls had a special mechanism for detecting his erotic perturbations. It was like sharks smelling blood in the water. And, inevitably, once they knew he was particularly turned-on, the girls would go in for the kill, not stopping until Aaron was milked dry. And when they wanted to milk him, they really milked him, to the point where he would often lose consciousness from the sheer, overwhelming power of their collective determination.

Aaron had quickly learned that life was far more manageable when he wasn’t stuck in an endless cycle of cumming and passing out, and so he had tried to train himself to keep it all under control. Of course, aside from the obvious power of his secret diary, any “control” he had was a ruse, and Aaron knew it – when he was around Kristina, Cassie, and Courtney, they were the ones in charge. And how could they not be? At 7’9, 8’1, and 8’4, respectively, they dominated him in every way.

Generally, Aaron would have been trying to stare out the window to distract himself from getting too aroused by the thick, delicious curves sandwiched up next to him, but today was different. Today, he was actually doing the opposite – trying to focus on the girls’ incredible bodies to distract himself from what he was seeing outside. Aaron was still a little paranoid about giving away his most precious secret – the diary – and the night before, he had broken down and wished all women in the city to be 3 inches taller. He had already led up to this dramatic wish by making them all 1 inch taller, and the results hadn’t been too noticeable. But wishing them an additional 3 inches taller? Aaron figured that the results would be plain to see, and they absolutely were. Almost as soon as Kristina had turned onto a main suburban road and gunned her big engine toward the park, Aaron had spotted a young couple, around his age, walking their dog. He had seen this couple before, and the man had been slightly taller than the woman…maybe around 5’10. Now, though, he looked quite obviously shorter than her, and what’s more, she was sporting a pair of heels that made her tower over him even more. The top of his head didn’t even reach her mouth now! And perhaps even more incredibly, they were just strolling along like everything was normal. Per usual with the diary, no one who had been altered was aware of the alteration. Once again, it had worked!

And that was just the first couple Aaron saw – in the next few minutes, every woman they passed by on the sidewalk looked quite tall, and some of them dramatically so. In only one or two couples was the man still taller, and even then, it wasn’t by much. In several couples, like that first one, the woman was dramatically taller. And what’s more, Aaron saw that many of the women were rocking all kinds of trendy heels. What was going on!? He hadn’t specifically wished for all the women in the city to embrace their height more – was buying new heels just a natural response to being taller, perhaps? Aaron didn’t know, but there was no denying it: already, it appeared like the women in the city had tossed away any lingering stigma that existed in their minds that being tall was unattractive.

‘And it was all because…because of that one wish I made,’ Aaron thought, nearly overcome with an all-encompassing, aroused joy that almost made him dizzy. ‘It’s actually happening now…my dreams are coming true…’

He was so taken with his excitement that he had to make a conscious effort not to stare out of the window too obviously. He was afraid that the girls would pick up on something and start asking questions. But of course that meant staring at Cassie and Courtney, both of whom were tenderly snuggling up to him, playfully competing for his attention. Cassie had slid her huge hand around his thigh, easily spanning more than halfway around it, and she was gently squeezing it, testing it for size. For her part, Courtney had threaded her big arm around Aaron’s back, its weight forcing him to lean forward, as she pulled him in to her, jostling his face up against the firm, plush softness of her massive breast. Aaron could see her hard nipple protruding out through her lavender silk top.

‘Her nipple alone has to be like…an inch long,’ he thought, the helpless arousal bleeding down through his body to his toes, ‘Or more…’

“Our little man seems a little nervous today!” trilled Cassie sexily, squeezing his thigh a little harder, making him jump and yelp out. “Hahaha, ohhhhh and a little jumpy too! What gives, sweet boy?”

“Maybe it’s Kristina’s driving,” opined Courtney, as she cast a humorous glance up toward the driver’s seat. Even though Kristina drove a gigantic Hummer, her massive frame was still cramped into the seat, making it look pitifully small. Aaron couldn’t help but swallow as he realized that Kristina’s huge ass was squished so tightly up against the center console that it was actually spilling over on top of it…and it spilled over even more when she whipped around and cast a cross glance behind at Courntey.

“That’s a hell of a way to speak to your navigator!” Kristina exclaimed, feigning irritation, as she turned her eyes forward, back to the road. “Maybe next time YOU volunteer to drive, huh? And then I’ll get some quality Aaron-time with Cassie in the back seat, instead of having my fat ass parked all the way up here, putting up with all your shit-talking!”

“She knows her car is the only one we’ll all fit in,” chuckled Courtney down to Aaron, shaking her head. “If we were all your size, there wouldn’t be a problem, now, would there? We tried to fit into Cassie’s cute little PT Cruiser, but…haha, well, we already told you how that went.”

Aaron swallowed and nodded. An image popped into his mind again of the three girls grimacing as they were forced to pry their huge asses and thick hips out of Cassie’s small car. He had to smile a little to himself, even as he felt another heat wave of arousal passing through him. They were so big now that ordinary spaces were beginning to be inaccessible.

‘Maybe I need to cool it with the wishes for a little bit,’ he thought to himself, as they passed by another young couple walking down the sidewalk, in which the woman looked to be a full head taller than the man. ‘Things are already perfect…aren’t they??’

“Psssh, haha, and it goes without saying,” laughed Cassie, inadvertently slapping Aaron’s thigh in her mirth, “That even though she moans and bitches about it, Kristina is the one who likes to be in the driver’s seat. Showing off your big man wheels and everything, hahaha – weaving through traffic, cutting people off…”

“Like, what’re they even gonna do about it?” Kristina grinned. “This is a Hummer, for godsakes! Good luck trying to run ME off the road!”

“Heh, like that guy tried to do the other day?” chuckled Cassie, who had now joined Courtney in feeling up Aaron’s thighs with her huge hand. She seemed intent on her conversation with Kristina, and Aaron was left to wonder whether the girls were beginning to subconsciously think of him as some kind of a stuffed animal, or a pet, who they could pet and tease and coo at and force to cum whenever they wanted to. He certainly felt like that, with Courtney and Cassie feeling him up like this, even as they laughed and joked with Kristina.

“Ha! Exactly!” burst out Kristina, making a sharp turn into the park, “Big man thought he could intimidate me by getting out of his car at that red light…and all I had to do was step out myself, and he got back in his car REAL quick. Haha, you should’ve seen how big his eyes got when he saw how much I towered over him!”

“Well he probably had never seen anyone as huge as you,” mused Cassie, “Since guys and girls are usually about the same height – not us, though! Right, sweet boy?”

Cassie had playfully dug her long finger into Aaron’s side, tickling him and making him jump.

“R-Right!” he answered, nodding his head as he laughed. Privately, he marveled once again at the power of the diary – with that one wish the night before, of making all the women in the city 3 inches taller, he had completely changed everyone’s perception of what “normal” heights were for men and women…and all without any of them realizing it. It was just like he had always dreamt of: a world where it was normal for men and women to be the same size…or even, for women to be bigger. Already he could feel his resolve dissolving to “cool it” on the wishes.

“Alright, we’re here!” announced Kristina, shutting off her massive car. “God, it’s not even lunch time yet and I’m already starving!”

“Me too,” giggled Cassie, opening the door and sliding her huge ass up off the seat. As she did so, Aaron felt his entire body fall towards the space where her body had been before – that’s how tightly squeezed he was in between the two girls. As he fell towards the erotic gyrations of Cassie’s immense curves through her jean shorts, Aaron felt a warm, strong hand wrap lovingly around the entirety of his right shoulder and collarbone, preventing him from face-planting into the seat.

“Heh heh, easy there, tiger,” came Courtney’s chuckling, velvety voice from far above, “Here, come out with me.” Aaron felt the sensuous heat of her huge hand spilling over his back as she guided him out the other side of the car, and then going down to thread itself in between his legs as she made a “seat” out of her forearm, crouching low to guide his feet down, down to the ground. Even crouched low like this, Courtney was still a good 6 inches taller than him, and Aaron felt his breath catch as he looked slightly up into her deep, loving, brown eyes, which glinted with subtle mischief as she gave his balls a little squeeze once his feet had touched down.

“Yiiiip!” Aaron squealed, nearly cumming in his pants right then and there.

“Mmmmm, soooo cute!” hummed Courtney, winking at him as she rose up to her full height, usurping the entire extent of his vision. He had been blinking into her nose an instant before, but now he was gawking at the bulge of her pubic mound, pressing hard into the confines of her jean shorts. He had to avert his eyes upward to see her belt buckle.

“Hey, how about giving us a hand, you two?” Kristina asked, as she poked her head around the back end of the Hummer. She had a plethora of rolled-up yoga mats tucked under one arm, and in her other she was holding a tremendous picnic basket.

“Alright, sure,” Courtney replied, “What can we help with?”

“Well,” Cassie mused, coming around the back end of the car. An eclectic collection of huge hula hoops hung diagonally across her body, “As you can see, I’ve got all the hula hoops…”

“Yes, I can see that,” nodded Courtney humorously.

“There’s one more picnic basket,” Kristina continued, staring into the trunk, “And that’s it.”

“I’ll get it!” Aaron spoke up eagerly. He had a sudden urge to feel useful, if anything to distract himself from his own arousal, and from the inevitable erotic shock of seeing all the tall women walking around that he had created the previous night.

“Uh…heh, I mean, you can try, Aaron,” smiled Kristina, glancing up past him at Courtney, sharing a wry smile. “But I think it might be a little big for you. I packed it full for three big, hungry girls, so…”

“No, no, I…I can carry it,” Aaron maintained, and he hopped over to the trunk, standing next to the large pillar of Kristina’s bare thigh as he peered into the back of the car. He felt his heart sink when he saw the picnic basket. It might not have been quite as huge as the one Kristina was holding (with one hand), but it sure looked big.

“Having second thoughts?” Kristina teased him from far above. Aaron turned to address her and got a face-full of her lower abs, which he could make out under the firm, plush volume of her creamy white flesh poking out from underneath her tight turquoise t-shirt.

“I…n-no…no, I can, uh…here, look!” he stammered. Standing this close to Kristina, he couldn’t even see her face when he looked up since her huge breasts blocked his vision. He managed to tear himself away from gaping up at the underside of her breasts and back to the trunk. He reached out his arms, which looked pitifully small in comparison to the large picnic basket, and tried to pull it towards him. It budged a few inches, but that was it. Aaron couldn’t believe that it could be so heavy, and he tried harder. It scraped along the bottom of the trunk for an inch or two more, but already, Aaron could feel that his muscles were overmatched.

‘The freaking thing has to weigh over a hundred pounds!’ he thought incredulously. Feeling sheepish, he slowly turned and beheld the three girls grinning down at him. All three of them looked like they were having a great time watching him, in their own unique ways: Kristina was smiling open-mouthed and shaking her head, clearly mocking him; Cassie had her eyebrows raised, with the tip of her tongue sticking out in between her closed lips, looking like she was about to burst from the cuteness of the whole situation; and Courtney’s eyelids were closed halfway, blinking lusciously, as if she was patiently watching a child attempt something way over his head. Aaron was mesmerized by their size and beauty, but, as his failure to help was so obvious, he wasn’t able to avoid letting loose a dejected sigh. His own inadequacy was certainly a turn-on, but, paradoxically, that still didn’t stop him from wanting to at least feel a little bit useful.

“Here, sweetheart,” Courntey said gently, stepping forward and leaning over him, “It’s ok…lemme get that…”

An instant later she had effortlessly lifted the entire picnic basket up out of the trunk, over Aaron’s head, even pausing it playfully above him for a moment, twirling it around with her fingers to show him how easy it was for her.

Kristina slammed the trunk shut, and the three girls started walking towards their picnic spot. But Cassie lingered for a second, noticing the dejected look in Arron’s eyes.

“Aww, it’s ok baby,” she cooed down to him, “You don’t have to carry anything! Leave it up to the big girls, haha!”

Aaron sighed, smiling a little, as he shrugged his shoulders. He didn’t quite know what it was that had suddenly made him feel down. Maybe it was the remnants of his masculinity still calling out from within the far recesses of his mind, warning him against submitting entirely to this new world of his own making. Cassie tilted her head to the side a little, scrutinizing him. Her almond-shaped green eyes seemed to penetrate through him, like she was reading his mind. Perhaps Aaron only had this impression because of how big and tall she was. And yet…

“Haha, okay!” she laughed suddenly, “You can carry one of these!”

Smiling broadly, Cassie grabbed one of the eight hula hoops she had slung across her body and pulled it up over her head, presenting it to Aaron with a playful wink. He gladly accepted it, even as he felt overwhelmingly silly for the purported “help” he was actually giving. He was a bit surprised, too, when, after Cassie let go of the hula hoop, he felt its true weight, and was unable to keep it from clattering down on the pavement.

“Oh! Is…is it actually too heavy?” Cassie asked, a bit concerned.

“No! No, it…I can carry it fine,” Aaron replied, slinging it around his own shoulder. “I guess I just thought it was…uh…gonna be a little lighter, is all.”

“Haha well, these were the biggest ones I could buy,” chuckled Cassie, as the two of them joined Kristina and Courtney in walking towards the picnic spot. “I was gonna bring my old ones, only to realize that I couldn’t even fit my fat ass through them anymore! I hadn’t realized how much bigger I’ve gotten, I guess.”

“But what did that lady at the store mention?” asked Kristina, “About how a lot of the bigger items of pretty much everything were going out of stock? Bras, jeans, tops, shoes…and yeah, even things like hula hoops and…and what was that other thing that was so interesting?”

“Rings!” Cassie exclaimed, brandishing her own silver bracelet that flashed in the sunlight, “And jewelry!”

“Right,” nodded Kristina, “She was talking about how all these women were showing up and needing to get their rings and bracelets and stuff resized.”

“So strange!” Cassie laughed, “You would think that their husbands and boyfriends would know what size they were, wouldn’t you?”

“You would think, yeah,” agreed Kristina thoughtfully.

Aaron had been listening to this whole conversation with a certain degree of anxiety. He knew that, short of actually finding the diary, they could never trace anything back to him. Still, though, it made him nervous to hear them openly discussing the oddity of what was going on, from their perspective. In any case, his nerves were easily distracted by the heavy, luxurious fluctuations of their hips, with Cassie’s (in her 6-inch boots) and Courntey’s slightly above his eyes, and Kristina’s just about even with them. The hula hoop around his shoulder was so big that it was a little unwieldy, and it wasn’t lost on him how it spanned all the way down to his knees. Looking up to Cassie, he saw her sunnily walking along, with the hoops only reaching down to her waist.

“Aaaanyway, how about this spot?” Kristina asked. They had reached the top of a grassy hill, which sat comfortably under the shade of a large oak tree. The spot provided a perfect panorama view of the rest of the park.

“Nice!” Courtney said happily, “Usually this spot is taken by now.”

They settled down and spread out the picnic…or, more accurately, the girls did, while Aaron watched them with the oversized hula hoop slung around his body. In less than a minute, Courtney had laid out the picnic blanket, and Kristina had unpacked all the food.

“Mmmm, finally!” Kristina exclaimed hungrily, “I don’t know why I’ve been so famished recently! Haha, it’s like no matter how much I eat, my body still needs more!”

“You’re telling me,” nodded Courtney, “But I think we probably have enough here to last us at least until dinner.”

“Let’s see…five, ten, fifteen, twenty, thirty sandwiches in total,” Kristina chuckled. “Ham, turkey, cheese, peanut butter…mmmm, any kind we want. And I brought a whole bunch of apples and oranges too.”

“No wonder this little guy couldn’t lift that basket!” Cassie giggled, bending down low and wrapping her giant hands around Aaron’s midsection, squeezing him playfully. “If he was going on a picnic, he’d just pack one sandwich and one apple, wouldn’t you, Aaron?”

“Ehheh, y-yeah…something like that,” he laughed, trying to squirm away from her tickling fingers. But Cassie bent down even lower and began nibbling his ear, slithering her tongue in for a taste as she whispered:

“I can see how hard you are…and as much as I’d love to suck that cum out of you right now, mmmllllgglllahhhh…I want you to save it for me…mmmuuaahhhh…so that’s it’s niiiiice and thick and creeeeamy.”

Aaron could only shut his eyes and nod his head.

“Cass? Let the poor boy go,” came Courtney’s voice, “Or you’re gonna make him lose his load before we even start eating lunch!”

*Slllluuuurrrrp*

Cassie gave Aaron one last hot, syrupy tongue-lash to the ear before giggling and rising back up off him.

“Just giving him some instructions, is all,” she declared with delightfully feigned innocence. “Come on Aaron! Let’s hoop! Here, you start us off – show us whatcha got! Show us what those little hips can do!”

With Kristina and Courtney amusedly watching from their sitting positions on the picnic blanket, Aaron took his hula hoop and tried to get a rotation started. He wasn’t entirely uncoordinated, and years before, as a kid, he had even mastered the art after a few week’s practice. But that had been with a regular-sized hoop. The enormous thing he was holding now had a diameter of 52 inches, nearly as wide as he was tall. After a few failed attempts, Cassie took pity on him and dropped all her hoops around her ankles.

“Aww, maybe it’s a little too big for you?” she offered kindly. “Here, keep trying – I’ll do it with you.”

She started with one, keeping the other 6 on the ground around her ankles. In a second she had a good rhythm going, making Aaron’s eyes pop with the ridiculous undulations of her impressive hips.

“See?” she giggled, her arms raised in the air as she threw her hips deftly around and around, “Nothing to it! Just try and keep your feet in place for starters.”

“Yeah, you’re stomping all over the place!” laughed Kristina, who had already scarfed down three sandwiches and was busy on her fourth. Courtney was going a little slower, but she was already on her second sandwich, and was also most of the way through her first apple.

Aaron tried to heed Cassie’s advice, and for a moment it seemed like he had done it, but the hoop was just too big for his hips, and it thumped down into the grass once more.

“Haha, aww, poor baby,” Cassie chuckled sympathetically, “Your technique was fine that time. It’s just too big for you!” She was already fluidly spinning three hoops around her hips, and her eyebrows went up suggestively when she saw Aaron ogling her. She stuck her tongue out between her teeth, and her eyes went briefly wide before going back to normal again. Aaron knew exactly what she was doing – she didn’t even have to say it. She was teasing him…showing him how easy it was for her to keep three up at once, while he couldn’t even keep up one.

“Don’t worry about it,” called Courtney to him, “You see the size of those things? They’re made for Cassie-hips, not Aaron-hips! Here, come on over here and have a sandwich.”

Aaron did, barely managing to eat half of one himself, even as Courtney and Kristina continued polishing them off, one by one, like they were nothing. It was hard for Aaron to have much of an appetite, being this perpetually aroused. For one thing, Courtney insisted on him sitting in between her outspread legs, so that he was literally lounging backward against the impossibly soft and plush flesh of her enormous tits. Aaron had to be careful, because if he forgot himself and leaned back too much, his head would get lost in her cavernous cleavage. His position also hit home just how tiny his legs were compared to hers – even though his butt was sitting in front of hers, his feet barely went past Courtney’s knees…and the way that her thighs rose mightily up in comparison to his, well…it made him feel almost queasy with lust.

“No appetite?” chuckled Kristina, after he had put his half-eaten sandwich down, “More for me!” She reached down and swiped the sandwich up, dispatching it away into her mouth in a single bite.

“H-Hey! I…I was gonna…” Aaron began, but he couldn’t even begin to sound convincing.

“Finish it?” offered Kristina, cocking an eyebrow over her brilliant blue eye, “Yeah, right!”

“Haha I knew I could do it!” laughed Cassie, and the three of them looked up to see that she was successfully twirling all 8 hoops now around her thick hips. Aaron couldn’t believe how easy she made it look – doing that with those hoops took an impressive combination of strength and dexterity that he knew he didn’t have. Just watching Cassie’s giant, sexy ass jiggling and gyrating as she performed a slow, deliberate rotation in place, and the juicy rolls of her thick hips, Aaron felt a lurch in his loins. He seized up, and would have cum if Courtney hadn’t brought down her big arm across his chest and planted her giant hand firmly in his lap. Gently, but with unquestionable authority, she skillfully squeezed his cock and balls, nipping his orgasm in the bud.

“Mmmmmm, not yet, little Aaron, not yet,” came her deep, velvety voice at his ear. “I can tell when it’s about to happen…you’ve gotta save up for us! We want it milky, Aaron…we want it creamy...come on little guy, be strong for us. Can you be strong?”

“Y-Yes…” moaned Aaron, gasping out pitifully into the air. The newfound clarity that came with Courtney’s sudden interruption rushed to his head, and in an instant he was aware of the rest of the grassy park below them. Everywhere he looked, there were tall women…thick tall women…many of whom looked taller than the male friends and partners they were with. To Aaron, a good many adult women had already looked pleasantly thick and curvy, even before all this craziness began with the diary. But now, there was no question that they all looked taller, stronger, curvier, more substantial…just…MORE than they had before.

‘And this could just be the beginning,’ he thought with mad, helpless fervor. ‘I can wish them all 2 inches taller…5 inches…10 inches…100 pounds heavier…more sexually dominant…oh god…oh god, what am I thinking!? I can’t do all that…I can’t even handle these three right now!”

But deep down inside, he wondered how on earth he was ever going to resist.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 12 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep