- Text Size +

Chapter 5

The three statuesque women giggled in unison as they strode up to Aaron and flanked him in a semicircle, trapping him in between the picnic table and their tall luscious bodies. As his astonished eyes went up and down their thick sexy features, Aaron wondered if maybe the three of them had been in touch with each other that morning, before they had gotten dressed. Their sundresses seemed like a perfectly-coordinated pastel splash of color that somehow reflected their personalities: Cassie’s sunny and bright yellow, Kristina’s impish and playful turquoise blue, and Courtney’s elegant and regal purple. He could also see how tightly their dresses hugged their curves, and once again, Aaron remembered that the three of them were still wearing the clothes from their previous sizes…without realizing it.

Aaron gaped and stood there, totally mesmerized and overwhelmed by the triple amazonian barrage in front of him. A quick intimidated glance upward at their faces was all he needed to see that more than just his physical wishes had come true: their eyes were sparkling with flirtatious mischief as they looked down at him.

“Hahaha, look at his little face!” laughed Kristina, turning to the others, “I TOLD you it’d be too much for him if we all three showed up at once!”

“Totally!” giggled Cassie, as she scrunched her face up at Aaron as she gathered her E-cup breasts in her big hands and jiggled them in his face. “He looks like a deer…in the headlights…heheh!”

“Aww, are they right, Aaron?” cooed Courtney down at him, puckering her plush lips up in an empathetic pout as she put her hand on her thick hip, cocking it to the side. “Are we too much for you to handle?”

For several seconds Aaron wasn’t even able to make a sound, much less articulate an answer. Their voices all sounded the same, and yet they were also different in a way…they sounded a little deeper, a little more resonant and vital. He wondered whether that was simply the result of them being much bigger. But he couldn’t think for too long, because he knew he had to say something. Otherwise the three of them might notice the serious bulge that was beginning to develop in the crotch area of his shorts.

“I…I-I think so!” he forced out, smiling and laughing despite his feeling overwhelmed. His laugh was immediately echoed by all three women, who bent down closer to him in unison.

“Awww, sooooo cuuuute!” chuckled Kristina, as Cassie playfully stroked his cheek with a long, manicured finger.

“Heheh, but you’re just playing around with us, aren’t you Aaron?” inquired Courtney as she stood back up to her 6’6 maximum and arched her back sexily, spreading her arms up behind her head as she struck a sexy pose. Aaron remembered that she weighed 200 pounds now, and he could see it in the thick, solid shape of her biceps. She looked effortlessly strong, and he had no doubt that she or either of the other two could easily overpower him.

“P-playing…around?” he asked.

“Well you see us all every day,” continued Courtney in her easy, sexy voice, turning her posed figured back and forth as she towered above him, “Or at least a couple times a week…haha, even a tiny guy like you would’ve gotten used to us by now, right?”

“Ha! Tell that to Frank!” scoffed Kristina, stepping forward to park her gigantic butt down on the picnic bench. Aaron’s eyes bugged out as he saw her 60-inch ass spill out over the wooden planks, making a quarter of the bench immediately disappear. Her turquoise dress rode up to the very top of her thick thighs, and suddenly, everything was jiggling and wobbling crazily. Kristina had just smacked herself on the ass. “Mr. Celebrity looked like he was staring at this ass like it was the first time he had ever seen it!”

“And once you rejected him for, like, the millionth time,” Cassie added, plopping her own 6’2 frame down on the other side of the picnic table, “He moved straight to me. Haha, couldn’t keep his eyes off the two girls here!” As she spoke, Cassie leaned down and forward against the table, smacking her gigantic tits down on the wood. She grinned suggestively at Aaron as she continued to lean her chest forward, smushing her breasts onto the table, making them look even huger than they already were. Then she glanced up beyond Aaron to Courtney. “And once I told him he needed to take a hike, he took one look at Courtney and beat a retreat!”

“I can’t imagine why,” came Courtney’s voice from high above Aaron. “It’s really too bad that he deprived me of the chance of rejecting him.”

“Pah! It’s obvious that he was just way too intimidated by you,” Kristina exclaimed, “But then again, what is he? 5’8? 5’9? Let’s be honest, the poor guy just doesn’t measure up.”

Aaron suddenly froze as he felt two huge arms embrace him from behind and snake down his chest. Courtney was hugging him from behind, and her big breasts were squeezing in on both sides of his neck. Even more prominently, though, was the arm comparison that Aaron was being treated to. He wasn’t overly skinny or small-boned, and yet his proportional 5’4 frame was suddenly up against Courtney’s solid, curvy 6’6 frame. Her bare arms looked absolutely enormous next to his, to the point that it was almost cartoonish — he felt like a little child in comparison. Those strong, feminine arms of hers had to be at least twice the size of his.

“And of course that’s nothing against our little guy right here,” purred Courtney in his ear, hugging his body to hers from behind. “We just don’t like Frank because he’s stuck-up and entitled. But we think you’re just the cutest little thing in the world.”

“Hey! Quit hogging him all to yourself!” Cassie protested from the other side of the table, jostling her huge breasts back and forth as she spoke. “C’mon Aaron…come sit next to me over here!”

“No, next to me!” countered Kristina, slapping the wooden planks next to her giant ass. Suddenly, she spread her thick thighs out a bit, smacking the top of them suggestively, making them quiver mightily. “And you know, come to think of it, why don’t you come over and sit right here…in my lap!”

“No fair!” laughed Cassie, as she suddenly bolted upright in her seat and prepared a place for Aaron on top of her own thighs. “You can’t just spring that on me Kristina!”

“Well play to win or go home, sister!” Kristina shot back with a wink.

“Well…heheh, alright we’re playing that game, then?” laughed Cassie. She sat up straight and cupped her enormous breasts in her hands, jiggling and parting them to the side. Even though Cassie had huge hands at this point, they still weren’t anywhere close to being able to contain the massive, heavy breast flesh that overspilled everything. Aaron was already almost completely erect, but now that Cassie had joined in the fun, he couldn’t resist lengthening to his full extent. Behind his head, he felt Courtney’s big torso vibrating with soft laughter, and the throbbing waves penetrated his entire body, all the way down to his toes.

“Hey Aaaaaaaron,” Cassie cooed, “Come over here and sit on my lap…and I’ll give you a massage with my biiiiiig tits. Mmmmm, I’ll wrap them all the way around your body and hold you close to me, and you’ll be aaaaall safe and warm.”

“Heheh, she’s really laying into it now, isn’t she?” chuckled Courtney, guiding the stunned Aaron over to the nearest bench, next to Kristina. “How about you just sit down right here, in between me and Kristina for now, hmmm? Maybe Cassie can give you a tit massage a little later.”

“Oh I will Aaron,” Cassie declared, after play-leering at the other two women across the table. “You count on it, mister. I’m not gonna let you play favorites here.”

“I—I’m not playing…uh…uhm, favorites,” he muttered, as Courtney gently but firmly pressed him to sit down on the bench next to Kristina. Immediately, Kristina sidled her huge hips up next to him, which now only served to highlight the ridiculous comparison between their legs. A single one of her thighs was almost as big as both of Aaron’s combined, and even though they were splayed out much farther on either side of the bench, they still rose a good four inches above his. Once again, Aaron was struck by how little…how utterly tiny…her body made him feel. He had been waiting to feel like this for his entire life, and now that it was actually happening in real-time, it was almost too much to take.

“Haha I know you’re not, you little cutie,” Cassie giggled, “It’s pretty clear that you were just going wherever Courtney was leading…but who can blame you? I mean, I know I’m not 6’6.”

“Yeah but y-you’re…you’re 6’2…um, right?” asked Aaron. As soon as the words were out of his mouth, he felt a shot of fear go through him. Had he just given himself away!? How would he know exactly how tall she was??

“Oh wow, so he’s not confused about our heights anymore?” laughed Kristina, as Courtney plopped herself down right next to Aaron on the other side, effectively sandwiching him in between herself and Kristina. Aaron gaped — Courtney’s thighs were even bigger than Kristina’s, and like Kristina, she made no secret that she wanted to get as close to him as possible. She sensually rubbed her huge legs and hips up against his, and a moment later Aaron seized up: Courtney had put a massive, manicured hand gently on his back and was softly going up and down, up and down, as she scratched him lovingly with her nails. Every square millimeter of skin on Aaron’s body was standing to attention in goosebumps, and his cock was already threatening to explode.

“Yeah, you did seem pretty confused yesterday,” Cassie hummed, tilting her head to the side as she made eyes at him across the table. “We were talking about it, and we decided that you were just fucking with us. Hahah…I mean, how else could you possibly even think that you were —”

“Heheh, yes, yes, we knew you were teasing us Aaron,” breathed Courtney down at him, as her big hand and long fingers continued to lovingly stroke and scratch his back. “And we were talking about how adorable it was that you don’t have this inferiority complex about your height around us. Like let’s be honest, you’re a small guy Aaron.”

“Reeeeeeally small,” murmured Kristina next to him, as she leaned her big body into his. Aaron felt the side of her left breast brush up against his shoulders. Kristina wasn’t an E-cup like Cassie, but, like Courtney, she wasn’t lacking in the breast department. Aaron figured that was because of the wish he had made about her height and weight. What had it been? 6’0, 175 pounds? She was solid. Cassie was 6’2, and “only” 170 pounds, which just made her breasts look that much bigger.

“Like, you have every reason to be intimidated around girls like us,” Courtney continued, “And almost all shorter men are…especially little guys like you.”

“Oh my god, like Steve?” chortled Kristina, calling out one of the tech crew guys they all worked with. “He’s a bit taller than little Aaron here, but he literally can’t speak around any of us without stuttering. Go figure, huh, Aaron?”

“Yeah,” he managed to say, staring down at the amazon sandwich he was trapped in, “Go f-figure.”

“Hmm, well when YOU stutter around us, it’s cute,” laughed Cassie.

The next several moments passed by in a strange silence. Aaron was gawking down at the ridiculous sight of his small legs being absolutely dominated by the amazonian thighs of Kristin and Courtney, and when he actually gained the courage to raise his eyes up, all he saw was the burgeoned, immense cleavage of Cassie across from him. In every sense, he was surrounded by tall luscious women — his absolute dream. But it was even hotter that these weren’t just any women; they were Kristina, Cassie, and Courtney, his long-time friends, all of them blissfully unaware of the intensely erotic experience he was having. He had always been attracted to the three of them, but now it took all of his energy and focus to keep from cumming right then and there in his pants. They were all behaving playfully and flirtatiously toward him, but he didn’t think that their frisky and lighthearted manner would have extended beyond mere play. They thought he was cute…hot, even. But that didn’t mean that they would be ok with him just losing himself.

As Aaron struggled internally, he looked around, trying in vain to find some way of distracting himself from his own arousal, but wherever he looked, the proportions of the three big women dominated his perspective. And their eyes…the way they were all three just staring at him, grinning, smiling coquettishly, sticking their tongues in their cheeks, winking…it truly hit home how powerful and nuanced his wish had been. Their eyes were positively sparkling with flirtatious glee — not lust — and Aaron was suddenly struck by how juvenile they made him feel. It was almost like he was a little toy that they were sharing.

“So Aaron,” announced Cassie suddenly, breaking the silence as she leaned forward even more into the bench, folding her hands in front of her as her colossal breasts squished even more dramatically into the side of the table, “The three of us were talking…”

“Uh-huh?” Aaron asked, blinking in his best attempt at conveying innocent curiosity.

“About how ridiculously tight our clothes have become, all of a sudden,” cut in Kristina. To show what she was talking about, she produced a long finger in front of Aaron’s face, wagged it from side to side, and then with considerable difficulty burrowed it under the turquoise fabric of her dress, right around her upper thigh. Aaron watched transfixed as Kristina finally got her finger under the fabric, and he saw the strong tendons in her wrist contract as she exerted more effort to lift up the tight fabric. A second later, she released it, sending it smacking back down into the firm meat of her thigh. Aaron knew that if he had stepped into the same dress, it would have been extremely loose, even billowy, like the dress had been designed to be. But on Kristina, it was as tight as spandex.

“And, you know…we LOVE showing off our bodies, especially around you,” Cassie continued with a sexy grin, “But this is just getting silly.” Cassie sat up straighter and supported her hulking breasts in her palms, bouncing them lightly up and down, up and down, as she stared at him steadily. Aaron felt like his eyes were about to bug out of his head — Cassie’s breasts were literally spilling out of the top and sides of her dress, overflowing the hapless fabric, and as she bounced them lightly, a distinctive straining sound could be heard.

“This was the biggest dress I could find this morning!” laughed Cassie. “I found it in the closet — an old Christmas present that was way too big, but even still…haha, LOOK at this, Aaron! My boobs are totally slopping out of here! You should’ve seen me trying to fit into one of my normal dresses! It was insane!”

“Point being, Aaron,” finished Courtney, pausing her caressing of his back, but keeping her huge hand in place, “The three of us NEED new clothes.”

“Like…yesterday,” chuckled Kristina. She smacked her hands into her gargantuan ass cheeks and gave them a hearty jiggle.

“And we were all thinking,” continued Courtney, looking down on him tenderly, “How lovely it would be to go on a little shopping trip tomorrow.”

“Yeah, tgif, right?” Kristina adjoined.

“W-well, that sounds, uhhh…” said Aaron, looking around at the three of them, “That sounds…like a good idea!” He didn’t really know what they were expecting him to say, but a moment later, he caught the obvious trajectory of what they had been implying.

“And it would be a shame if we didn’t have a…man…to go with us,” said Cassie, flashing her eyes at him across the table.

“To tell us how we look,” added Kristina. She shuffled even closer to him on the bench, so that her huge thigh and hip squished even firmer into him.

“To offer suggestions, tips, pointers,” nodded Cassie. Aaron shuddered in arousal as he realized that Cassie had been creeping her feet towards him under the bench, and had finally reached his feet, trapping them both under her soles as she gently, playfully pressed them down. She had apparently taken her shoes off, and he felt her toes kneading into the top of his feet, right where his foot met his ankle. She didn’t break eye contact once, staring at him the whole time with a wide-eyed, flirtatious expression, almost challenging in its intensity, as she speared the inside of her cheek with her tongue.

“But most of all, Aaron,” intoned Courtney, completing the trifecta by moving herself even closer to him on his left side, squishing him even harder in between her and Kristina, “We want you to come and offer moral support. Because really, to be perfectly honest, all we care about is looking good for you.”

“F-for…for me!?” croaked Aaron. His face had shifted from a blush into a dark red now, and little beads of cold sweat had begun to appear on his forehead. Every breath was an effort now, and not just because he was actually being squished quite tightly in between Courtney and Kristina. And his cock…well, it didn’t matter anymore that he was wearing baggy pants. The upward tent of his erection was obvious now to anyone who cared to look down there. But the girls were looking at his face, not his crotch.

“Mhmmm,” breathed Courtney down at him, her sweet breath washing through his hair. Aaron felt the pressure of their stares against his face, and it took him a few seconds to realize that they were all waiting for him to respond.

“O-of course I’ll come!” he sputtered, looking at them from left to right, and across the table. Their smiles only got wider in response to his answer, and he felt his body actively jostled in between Courtney and Kristina as they took turns grinding their hips into him.

“Peeeerect!” purred Courtney, as she resumed scratching his back with those long, strong fingers.

“Yaaaay!” laughed Cassie, clapping her hands.

“Yessss!” exclaimed Kristina, pounding her fist on the table. “Now we’ll just have to get through the rest of the day without ripping our dresses in half!”

“Ugh, or tearing our shoes down the middle,” added Cassie. Aaron felt her big feet suddenly lift up off his, and the next thing he knew Cassie had smacked her right bare foot down on the picnic table, performing a feat of extraordinary agility to do so. But it had seemed effortless. Aaron found himself suddenly wondering whether or not the new size he had wished for in the girls had come with some kind of special strength or agility. Had Cassie always been that flexible? He couldn’t remember.

“Thank god they let me work in my bare feet today!” laughed Cassie, wiggling her toes at Aaron. “It’s not just my clothes that are tight — it’s my shoes too!”

“Same with me and Courtney,” nodded Kristina. “It’s like everything we own just shrank or something. Haha, even driving here today, I had to adjust my car seat back and re-do all my mirror settings. So weird!”

“So weird…” repeated Courtney, nodding thoughtfully.

“So we’ll be shoe-shopping tomorrow as well,” laughed Cassie. “I hope your schedule is clear, Aaron, because it’s gonna take a while.”

A sudden thought had burst into Aaron’s mind. To go along with his height and size fetish, he had always been into tall women who made themselves even taller by wearing heels. This could be an opportunity to see exactly that — his three unbelievably hot friends strutting their stuff back and forth, all for him, in tall, flashy heels.

“Haha, uh, that’s ok,” he chuckled, still getting ground in between Courtney and Kristina, “I think…uh, I think it sounds fun, watching you three try on new clothes…new heels…”

“Heh, heels?” laughed Kristina. She brought her hand down and ruffled up Aaron’s hair playfully, in mock-censure. “Nah, I just wanna get some comfortable flats I can work in. We’re all three already tall enough, don’t you think?”

“I…w-well…heheh, you’re all…very tall,” was all Aaron could say. Of course, they were all his dream come true right now. But “tall enough!?” Something inward smiled in his brain. Not tall enough with the power he had.

“Yeah, I think we’ll all just be getting flats for now,” said Courtney softly above him. “Or maybe Cass will get some of those platform sneakers she likes so much.”

“Heheh, we’ll see,” chuckled Cassie. Aaron only nodded in response. He had forgotten, amidst all the flirtation and play, that none of them actually shared his fetish — he had only wished for them to think he was cute and hot, and to want to flirt with him. He hadn’t wished for them to be sexually aroused by the thought of making themselves even taller than him. But he could wish for that…tonight. The mere thought of all the possibilities proved almost too much, and he felt his cock lurch in his pants. Since Courtney and Kristina effectively had his legs pinned in place with their huge hips, he couldn’t cross his legs to stem the rush of his oncoming orgasm. So with an instinctive, jerking flail, he pressed down both of his palms into his crotch. The motion effectively stemmed the tide of his orgasm, but it also had the effect of drawing Courtney’s and Kristina’s attention down into his lap. Both of them saw his erection, and they started blushing. Aaron was trapped, exposed…and he waited fearfully to see how they would react.

“So, um…” Courtney said, with a bit of an awkward smile over at Kristina, “So that’s settled then, huh Aaron?”

“Uh-huh,” Aaron panted, still pressing his hands down on his crotch. The only other option would be to take them off, and expose the full extent of how hard he was. A quick glance up at Courtney and Kristina revealed that they were still smiling awkwardly at each other; Kristina glanced down quickly at Aaron’s crotch, and then back up at Courtney, as if to say, ‘You seeing what I’m seeing?’ Aaron could tell that they definitely weren’t turned-off by seeing that he was hard, but they didn’t quite seem to know what to do about it. They were acting sheepish, almost apologetic, like they were sorry they had gone a step too far in their flirtation.

Hours later, Aaron lay back on his bed, a thin sheen of sweat coating his body as he breathed hard in and out. He had just made himself cum for the fourth time since he had gotten back home — it had been impossible to resist. And now that he had written his wishes for the following day, he wondered how on earth he was going to get to sleep:

“I want Kristina to be 6’2, 190 pounds, Cassie 6’4 200 pounds, and Courtney 6’8, 220 pounds. I want all three of them to be sexually aroused by how much bigger they are than me. I want them to have the exact reverse of the size fetish I have. And I want to shrink down 4 inches, to 5’0, and weigh only 115 pounds.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 8 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep