- Text Size +

Chapter 4

Aaron wasn’t quite sure why, but he decided to take an alternate route back to his apartment. Somehow the idea of leading Kristina, Cassie, and Courtney through the pedestrian tunnel and across the same stretch of railway tracks didn’t feel right. He knew that he was already being superstitious about his newfound power, but he still had no idea how he had come by it, how it worked, how long it would last, or…any other host of unknowns. He had no doubt, though, that the power had been bestowed on him two nights previously, starting with the strange, phantasmagoric graffitied runes on the wall of the tunnel, and ending with that ghostly train and its eerie conductor. The last thing Aaron wanted right now was to go through that tunnel again, and to once more encounter that train and conductor, while the girls were with him. He had no idea why, but he felt that such an occurrence would cause him to lose the power he so desperately rejoiced in now. So he decided to take a roundabout way.

“Hey! Why are we looping all the way around here?” Kristina laughed, as Aaron led them way around across another part of the tracks. “Isn’t your apartment like right over there?”

“I…um, well yeah, it is,” Aaron admitted, trying to think fast without fixating on the fact that, next to the 5’6 Cassie, and the 5’9 Courtney, and the 5’4 Kristina — their heights all augmented by the 2-inch heels, pumps, and sandals they were wearing — he was the shortest out of all of them. “I just…had a weird experience in the tunnel the other night and…you know, just kinda wanted to avoid it.”

“Oh you did?” asked Cassie with interest. “Was some weird guy in there?”

“Um…yeah,” Aaron replied, not entirely untruthfully. “Yeah, it was just…a little odd, is all.”

“Hmmm, yeah, it’s better not to travel alone at night, anyway,” said Courtney, nodding her head so that her brown curls bunched up around her face. “Especially when Kristina’s gone and flexed her fat ass out of her pants.”

“Haha yeah…re-thinking your choices, Kristina?” teased Cassie.

“Fuck it, whatever,” shrugged Kristina. “It was the end of the day, and these shorts had been bugging me ever since I put them on this morning. Sometimes you just get inspired. Haha, you should’ve seen the look on Aaron’s face when I flexed my butt, too! I don’t think he was expecting my ass to…haha, to do what it did!”

“It was certainly very impressive, Kristina,” Aaron chuckled. “I know your parents must be proud.”

“Heh! Proud and jealous!” returned Kristina. “My mom’s got a pretty flat butt, so she resorts to teasing me that I was adopted!”

“Harsh!” laughed Cassie.

“Yeah, my mom always teased me too,” added Courtney, “When I got taller than her…haha, but then when I got as tall as my dad…well, that kinda shut her up!”

“So your dad’s…uh…5’9 too?” asked Aaron, as they walked down the sidewalk towards his apartment building in the gathering darkness of the evening. His mind pricked up, fascinated to hear her answer.

“Well yeah,” nodded Courtney as she walked next to him, her thick hips swaying and bouncing to and fro at the same height as the middle of Aaron’s stomach, “We’re the same height.”

Aaron was typing in the code to his apartment building now, but really, he was thinking about Courtney’s answer. So based on his primitive understanding of the “rules” of his new power, if he…grew Courtney after tonight, she would say that she was taller than her dad, and that she had been for some time…right? He smiled to himself, opening the door, as he felt an intense warmth surge through his body.

‘I guess I’ll just have to make her taller, then, won’t I?’ he thought blissfully. This was all turning into something like a dream — he had been sexually frustrated his entire life, unable to tell anyone about his secret size fetish, and now here he was, with the power to make his friends taller and curvier! What could he do with…other women!? How far did this power extend?? There was so much more to learn…so much to experiment with and look forward to!

“What’s so funny?” asked Kristina searchingly, as they followed him up to his apartment.

“Huh? Oh, I just…nothing,” Aaron answered, shrugging. He reminded himself not to let his guard down. No one except him had any idea what was going on, and he desperately wanted it to stay that way. He had to make sure the words in his diary remained a secret. But he pointed out to himself that none of the girls were disrespectful enough to go rummaging through his things.

‘Well…Kristina, maybe,’ he thought. ‘She’s definitely a bit more free spirited…edgy…Cassie probably not, though…and definitely not Courtney.’

“Well I hope you’ve got some shorts in your dresser that’ll fit me,” chuckled Kristina. “Because otherwise I’m gonna be booty-out on your sofa.”

Finding a pair of shorts for Kristina proved to be one of the main entertainments of the evening. All three of the girls had been to Aaron’s apartment a number of times before, but for obvious reasons, this time felt different for Aaron. He couldn’t really ever relax, even though he knew he had to keep up his carefree, casual facade. The new power of his diary had turned his apartment into a kind of cloister, and the girls’ presence felt like something of a violation. But Aaron reminded himself that the fruits of his power were right there in front of him, so why not just enjoy them!?

It was hard not to feel nervous, though, when Kristina marched straight into his bedroom, her huge ass bungling after her, and started opening the drawers of his dresser.

“H-hey! Hey wait!” called Aaron, running after her, even as his cock stirred watching her enormous ass cheeks jiggle up and down. In the confinement of his apartment, all three of the girls looked even bigger. “Wait, let me…uh…let me pull out a few pairs for you, Kristina, huh? And…and you all wait on the sofa and I’ll…heheh, we’ll turn it into a kind of…show!”

“Oooo, I like this idea!” laughed Cassie, clapping her hands. “It’ll be like our own little version of What Not To Wear…Big Butt Edition!”

“Perfect!” exclaimed Courtney, turning around and walking out of Aaron’s bedroom. She had seemed to recognize the look of discomfort on Aaron’s face as they all walked into his bedroom, and appeared eager to retreat into a less private space. “Come on Kristina, quit rifling through his clothes!”

“Psssh, you saying I’ve gotta trust what Mr. Cargo Shorts has in store for me?” teased Kristina, shaking her head, even as she winked over at Aaron. “Ok fine. Just keep in mind, Aaron…” And here, Kristina turned around and gave her ass a hearty shake. The warm flesh of her huge ass cheeks quivered and bounced crazily, making Aaron’s eyes pop. “Just because your shorts are long enough doesn’t mean they’re wide enough.”

“Come on, Kristina,” chuckled Courtney, reaching out and pulling her away, “Let’s get out of his bedroom.”

“Yeah, charging in like you own the place,” teased Cassie, shaking her head at Aaron playfully.

“Ok well let’s see what he can pull out of his drawer, so to speak,” said Kristina challengingly. “Forgive me if I — and this is no offense, Aaron — am…dubious about his fashion choices.”

“Yeah, and how about the fashion choice to rip your own shorts by flexing your fat ass?” countered Courtney. “Come on, out…out…”

Aaron laughed, even as he was breathing a sigh of relief. Thankfully, all three of them weren’t as “Type A” or intrusive as Kristina, but he reminded himself that even if they had been, there really wasn’t much reason to worry. Glancing over at his nightstand, his diary looked nondescript enough. Even still, he didn’t hesitate in transferring it to the bottom of the pile of books on the shelf.

A few minutes later he reappeared in his living room, making an exaggerated show of parading a number of his old pairs of shorts for the girls, like it was a fashion show. All of them laughed and clapped, obviously enjoying the sarcastic performance. In the end, Kristina ended up trying on four different pairs of shorts, and much to Aaron’s amazement (and arousal), only the fourth pair fit her.

“See?!” laughed Kristina after unsuccessfully trying to pull up Aaron’s second pair of shorts up around her jutting backside, “I told you cargo shorts wouldn’t work! Baggy at the bottom, but not wide enough at the top!”

“I…I thought they’d fit!” Aaron stammered, smiling despite the growing heat in his face. “I need a…a belt to hold those up!”

“Well we’re not talking about you, are we?” retorted Kristina. “Look at my ass…and my hips!”

“Yeah, you gotta admit she’s right, Aaron,” chuckled Cassie.

“I bet she’s like…one-and-a-half times what you are,” Courtney agreed softly, almost to herself, before looking up quickly at Aaron. “I—I mean, heheh, not to attack you or anything, Aaron. You’re just…small for a man and Kristina’s…a little big back there, even for a girl.”

The fourth pair of shorts finally fit Kristina, but only because they were baggy basketball shorts with an elastic waistband. The other girls broke out in a whoop of laughter as Kristina rotated herself around in them, her arms outstretched as she soaked up the applause. Aaron stood back, his arms folded, as he smiled. But inwardly, he was already starting to look forward to being alone in his apartment. All three of them were just too hot, carrying on, laughing, talking, moving their bodies, all without a care in the world. None of them knew how exciting all of this was for him. And even though the shorts fit Kristina, Aaron wasn’t able to avoid noticing that the stretchable fabric was pulled tight around her hips and ass. When he wore those shorts, it was impossible to make out the contours of his own figure, but when Kristina wore them, her butt and hips remained exquisitely outlined.

“Wow, they actually fit!” laughed Kristina, turning around and around as Cassie and Courtney cheered. “You lucked out, Aaron…haha, finding a pair of shorts that could fit someone who was like 6’2 and weighed…I don’t know…a lot more than I do! Except it’s still a little tight on my ass back here…”

Aaron didn’t know how he made it through two more hours of the girls laughing and cutting up. They ended up playing some video games, which Aaron had suggested as a welcome distraction from ogling their bodies. He had tried to keep his staring under wraps, but he could tell that Courtney was beginning to notice something in the way he was looking at her. But how could he resist!? In those black yoga pants, her thick, luscious hips looked absolutely stunning, to the point where Aaron found himself actively trying to space out the time he was staring at her, so that it wouldn’t be too obvious. Even so, by the time they all stood up to go, Courtney seemed almost embarrassed. Cassie had also started to notice that something strange was going on; only Kristina seemed to remain blissfully unaware.

“Well thanks for hosting, Aaron,” said Courtney kindly, looking down at him, seeming to search his face even as she spoke normally. “We should all get together like this again soon.”

“I agree,” nodded Cassie, who had also stood up. “We’re all so busy on set that we forget to just decompress and hang out once in a while.”

“Ok so it’s settled,” Kristina joked. “Aaron’s place in…when’s the weekend…three days?”

“Haha, sure!” laughed Aaron, spreading his arms. “I don’t mind hosting again.”

“Heh, well thanks, for um…for getting us all together here,” said Courtney after a bit of an awkward pause, before looking back and forth at Kristina and Cassie and then at her phone. “Alright guys, uhh…the Uber’s just pulling up now.”

“See ya Aaron!” smiled Cassie, waving.

“Thanks for the shorts, Mr. Basketball player,” teased Kristina, giving a healthy shake of her huge butt before waving goodbye as well. Aaron smiled and watched them go, Courtney with her long legs and 5’9 voluptuous, wide-hipped figure, Cassie with her 5’6 and slightly-slimmed frame, and Kristina with her massive ass…all of them taller than him, all of them bigger than him. The door had hardly shut before Aaron had yanked his pants off, thrown himself out on the sofa, and jerked himself off, cumming violently across his chest as he groaned out in glorious bliss, his head thrown up at the ceiling.

“Oh my god!” he breathed, his chest heaving and shaking with the intensity of his orgasm. “Holy…shitttt…”

It was real. What he had cum to wasn’t just a fantasy anymore. His hot friends (all of them, not just Courtney) were taller than him and bigger than him…Courtney by a good amount too! And Kristina’s ass…good lord…Aaron hadn’t needed much time for his brain to concoct a searing-hot fantasy that consisted of Courtney standing in front of him, undulating those thick, luscious hips of hers in a sexy strip tease, as Kristina bounced her fat ass into his lap, over and over, while Cassie deepthroated his cock, taking breaks every once in a while to talk dirty to him, her pretty eyes flashing up at him from between his legs, and underneath Kristina’s huge, bouncing bulk.

‘We’re all bigger than you, Aaron,’ she had been saying, winking lasciviously at him, ‘We’re all taller, and we’re all bigger, and I don’t think we’re done growing yet, are we girls?’

‘Ohhhh no, I don’t think so!’ Kristina had laughed, turning around and flashing her ravenous blue eyes at him.

‘We’re just gonna keep getting taller and thicker and hungrier for that cock,’ Courtney had purred as she twisted and undulated her incredible body. ‘You know this just as well as we do, Aaron…ooooo yeah, we’re not gonna stop growing…’

‘Mrrrrrrauugh….ssslllthhhhhhhhppp!’ Cassie had growled, her head shaking with effort as she deepthroated his cock again, slipping back off it with a loud, syrupy slurp to continue her dominating verbal barrage:

‘Pretty soon you’re not gonna be able to help yourself Aaron…we know…we can tell…you’re gonna lose control…and you’re gonna make us waaaaay taller and curvier and sexier than you can possibly handle ggrrrraalllthhhhh….mmnnnnaauugh….ggggggwwwwlllloorrwwwwwwwwolrrthh…and we’re gonna make you cum harder and harder and harder until your brain just stops working…we’ll fuck you into a seizure Aaron…grrrrauuugghhllll…we’ll fuck you insane.’

‘We’ll never stop…’ Kristina had chanted, joined by Courtney. ‘Never stop, never stop, never stop…’

Aaron didn’t get up for several minutes after cumming; he just kept staring at the ceiling as his mind slowly started coming back into focus. It wasn’t common for him to be like this after shooting his load — usually, he immediately snapped back to “normal,” and often felt quite silly about the intensity he had been feeling mere moments before. But his orgasm had been so intense this time that he had just laid there in a stupor, before his cognitive functions returned to normal.

His fantasies had done the thinking for him. He would go to his diary and wish for all three of them to be much taller and much bigger…that part he had already decided earlier in the evening, but his horny, masturbating mind had introduced him to another intriguing idea, something that Aaron hadn’t considered before. What if his new powers extended beyond mere physiology? What if it reached into the mental realm as well!? He had just fantasized about all three girls being absolutely ravenous for his cock, determined to get him off over and over again. Aaron wasn’t sure he could actually handle such a prospect in real life (yet), but the more he thought about the idea, the more intrigued he became with the possibilities.

What if he could control…how the girls felt about him? Sexually? Aaron was happy with their friendship, but it had never been more obvious than earlier tonight, when Courtney and Cassie began to look a little uncomfortable, that none of them were sexually interested in him. He wasn’t bad looking, or in particularly bad shape, but he was…well…short. And largely as the result of his diminutive stature, Aaron had struggled with confidence issues ever since he had been in middle school, and only recently had he felt like he had largely exorcised those demons. But the fact remained: Kristina, Cassie, and Courtney were more than happy to be friends with him, but when it came down to sexual attraction, it was almost entirely lacking on their end. This was one reason why they were able to ease him and touch him and play around with him, in a way that none of them would have done if they had actually been interested in him that way.

For a long moment, Aaron slipped back into his old mental habits and felt wistful and sorry for himself.

But then he snapped out of it. His wishes about their bodies came true…why not about their brains as well!? Ultimately they were all made of the same stuff — it didn’t make sense why he would be able to manipulate one and not the other, right!?

A few quick seconds later and Aaron had his diary out, his shaking pen hovering above the next blank page.

“Hold on,” he said to himself out loud, putting the pen down. “Hold on, hold on…don’t be stupid…gotta think…”

He felt guilty about what he was considering. He treasured his friendship with these three girls! Was he seriously about to change their brains?! Just so he could…get off to it?? The idea sounded greasy when he thought about it…unethical…morally questionable. He would be changing their fundamental natures, just to satisfy his own sexual appetites. But the other side of his brain started speaking up, drowning out the “righteous side”:

‘So what if you change a thing or two in their heads?’ the voice told him. ‘They’ll still be who they are…they’ll just be into you! It’s not like you’re changing who they are…you’re just allowing them to…see in you what you see in them. Is that really so bad?’

The longer he thought about it, the less Aaron cared about the ethical implications of what he was about to do: a fiery lust had seized him. The decades of slowly-smoking coals had finally roared into a great bonfire. This was his opportunity — he was not going to pass it up.

Half an hour later Aaron was all tucked away in his bed, his eyes shut, when he sensed a change in color and light in his dark bedroom. Without moving, he opened his eyes and his heart stopped. A red glow was emanating out from between the pages of his diary, bathing his bedroom in a dark, purply-red. It was working. His wishes were being taken…or considered…or…well, whatever was happening, it was certainly supernatural. Aaron was impossibly excited for a few seconds, but then a strange, warming calmness descended upon him. He smiled and closed his eyes again, thinking about what he had written:

‘Courtney will be 6’6, 200 pounds of curvy amazon. Cassie will be 6’2, 170 pounds, with big, bouncy E-cup breasts. Kristina will be 6’0, 175 pounds, with a 60-inch fat ass. Courtney, Cassie, and Kristina will all three think I’m hot and start flirting a lot with me.’

It had taken a tremendous amount of self-control for Aaron not to wish for more, but he had made sure to hold himself to reasonable limits. Having all three girls lusting after his cock from the get-go seemed like overkill — also, he had reminded himself that he still didn’t know if the “brain” stuff would work…or really, if his physiological wishes would work again either. But the red glow from between the pages told him that something had definitely happened.

The next day Aaron didn’t even bother trying to send them any texts. He was too excited and too nervous to do much of anything at all, and only just managed to do the bare minimum at his job in the morning. As the hours passed by, he began to get worried. Maybe it hadn’t worked. Maybe the red glow he had seen the night before was a sign that the power had…had run out, or something.

Finally, after hours of self-torment, around 11am, he caved and texted Kristina:

‘Lunch at the bench at 12?’

His heart jumped when his pocket buzzed a moment later. He took out his phone and read the message:

‘Hey this is Cassie…just stole Kristina’s phone…so you wanna eat lunch with her and not me!?’

Aaron’s eyes grew wide and he exhaled a sharp breath. So…it had worked!?

‘Sorry Cassie! You come too of course, haha!’ was all he managed to text, with trembling fingers. His phone buzzed again another few seconds later.

‘So Aaron, party of three, leaving Courtney out, huh?’ came the reply. ‘Kristina’s trying to get her phone back, but she and Cassie can’t reach, of course.’

‘Haha you’re invited too, Courtney!’ replied Aaron. So she was…she was taller now too!? Or, well, she had been taller than them before…but…Aaron had a feeling that this was all going according to plan.

Right around noon, he was at the picnic bench, trying and laughably failing to look casual as he cast his gaze around, trying to spot them coming towards him.

Right around noon, he was at the picnic bench, trying and laughably failing to look casual as he cast his gaze around, trying to spot them coming towards him. He was thrown for a loop, then, when none other than Frank Bungeon, the A-list movie star who had so cavalierly asked Kristina to come live with him just a few days before, walked by the picnic table and stopped, staring at him.

“Hey man,” said Frank, with something of a smile on his face. “Are you…uhm…do you know what’s going on!?”

Aaron blinked at him. “Huh?”

“They’re all just going on and on and on about…about you,” Frank continued. “Care to clue in an inexperienced geezer like me? Hahaha, I don’t know how you do it, champ.”

“Do…what?” asked Aaron blankly. He was trying to hide his elation, but he could feel the hot red spreading up his neck and onto his cheeks.

“Oh come on,” chuckled Frank, shaking his head. “It can’t just be the false modesty…you’re hiding something. What is it, my dude? Cause, no offense, but what I’m seein’ now isn’t…isn’t explaining it.”

“I…I don’t know what you’re talking about,” said Aaron. Frank stepped towards him, speaking in a lower voice, that same odd smile on his face, a smile Aaron didn’t much like.

“It’s gotta be in your pants,” said Frank. “That’s what it is, right? You’ve got a 12-inch schlong and you know exactly how to use it?”

“Psshhh,” chuckled Aaron. He didn’t know what else to do but shake his head. Although…the movie star had given him an idea…something so simple that he hadn’t even realized he had missed it before. Could he, Aaron….wish himself to be different? Could he make himself…perhaps…shorter...smaller!?

But a chorus of female laughter chased away those thoughts like wind on smoke. Frank looked up, and his face fell a little as he turned and slinked away, shaking his head. Aaron instinctively stood up, turned around, and saw Kristina, Cassie, and Courtney all standing in front of him. He was staring into the top of Kristina’s breasts, the middle of Cassie’s, and the bottom of Courtney’s. All three women were standing there, looking positively sumptuous and statuesque in their sun dresses, which came down only to their upper thighs. Cassie’s breasts were enormous, and her tits were poking out of the yellow fabric, standing at attention. Kristina looked incredibly curvy and solid, and Aaron could see her huge ass jutting out from behind her, even though she was facing him. And Courtney…she took Aaron’s breath away. Her dress was a deep purple, and she looked positively amazonian standing there, grinning with soft, sensual regard down at him, blinking her eyes lusciously. Cassie looked playful and excited — Kristina looked mischievous and hungry.

“W-well…how was…the morning?” Aaron asked stupidly, standing there, totally dwarfed by these three gorgeous women.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 8 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep