- Text Size +

Chapter 12

“Oh my god!” Kristina exclaimed, spreading her open palms in shock as she stared down into the picnic basket, “How many sandwiches have I eaten!?”

“Now don’t you tell me they’re all gone,” Courtney chided playfully, as her long fingers threaded lovingly through Aaron’s hair, “I’m not even close to being full, and Cass has been too busy showing off for the park to eat.”

“We’re literally down to, like, three sandwiches,” Kristina announced in a deadpan voice. She looked up slowly from the picnic basket. Her eyes traveled up Aaron’s sitting body, and up past Courtney’s huge, squishy breasts (framing both sides of Aaron’s head), finally reaching Courtney’s face a couple moments later. All Aaron could see was Kristina’s expression; she seemed to be genuinely shocked. If he had been able to see Courtney’s face, he would have marveled at her deep, wry smile, perfectly complimenting the early-afternoon sparkle in her deep brown eyes.

“How many have you had?!” Kristina demanded of Courtney.

“Oh I don’t know…six…seven?” Courtney replied with intentional laziness, affecting a yawn afterward. As she yawned, Aaron felt her enormous body inflate behind him, as her breasts squeezed his head even more. It was weird – he was perpetually aroused around the girls, especially when he was in a position like this, but relaxing against the immense, plushy curves of Courtney’s soft body, warmed by the sun, with her fingers running through his hair and massaging his head…he almost felt like going to sleep. Before, he wouldn’t have believed it possible to simply doze off while he was fully erect, but…well, a lot of things that had seemed impossible before were happening these days.

“So you’re telling me that I’ve eaten…twenty sandwiches already!?” Kristina cried incredulously.

Courtney inhaled meaningfully and shrugged as she let her air out. At this point, Aaron was literally feeling his body rise and fall with Courtney’s exaggerated breathing. When she drew in a big breath, her breasts inflated to the point where they were actually picking him up a little off the ground, only to set him back down moments later with the exhale. Courtney seemed to have realized it, because Aaron could feel her body chuckling behind him, a gently vibrating wall of warm flesh. Her huge hand slithered down the back of his head to his neck, and began tenderly scratching it up and down.

“God damn, I have got to cool it with the calories!” declared Kristina, shaking her head. Aaron knew she was pretending to be disgusted with herself, but he could tell that she was proud about having eaten so much, especially in front of him. With each sandwich she had ravenously put away, she had eyed him expectantly. Her message had been clear – she was getting bigger and curvier, just for him, just the way he liked it.

“I mean, just look at this fat ass!” she continued, rolling over on her stomach and extending her arms way out in front of her on the ground in a stretch. Her giant ass was thrust way up in the air, and she shook it in Aaron’s direction. She barely even needed to move – all that ass took was one little gyration, and the whole thing came alive.

“You’ve got the biggest one out of the three of us, that’s for sure,” chuckled Courtney, “Isn’t that right, Aaron?”

“She…she does, yeah,” he replied weakly, his voice partially muffled by Courtney’s giant boobs.

“Ugh, and now I got a big ol’ bloated tummy too!” complained Kristina, coming back up out of her stretch so that she was sitting on her incredibly thick thighs and ass – they were so big that it almost looked like she was sitting on an ottoman. She reached down and grabbed her visibly-enlarged belly with her hands and shook it.

“Well you brought the yoga mats…” began Courtney.

“Oh! Yes!! Haha, I almost forgot!” laughed Kristina, pointing at Courtney happily. “Wonderful suggestion! Nothing like a little yoga to help digestion…especially on a gorgeous day like this, my god!”

“You should join her, baby,” cooed Courtney down in Aaron’s ear, easily encircling both his biceps with her giant hands as she gave them a loving squeeze. “I’m gonna join Cass over there, and see if I can get her down off her high horse. Look at her – she’s already drawing a crowd, haha!”

It was true. The whole time, Cassie had been expertly keeping up all 8 of the giant hula hoops, sensually twirling and gyrating her thick, luscious hips as she held her full, shapely arms up over her head, completing the arrestingly seductive picture. Aaron wondered how it could be possible that someone could look as effortlessly sexy…as cool…as Cassie was looking right now. Her 6-inch black platform heels added an entirely new layer of skill and edginess to the display, while her bright yellow sundress danced delightfully in the breeze of the early afternoon. She just looked so fresh and vibrant; it was hard for Aaron to take his eyes off her.

He wasn’t alone in this opinion; a small crowd had gathered close to their picnic spot under the large oak tree, and were watching approvingly as Cassie continued to wow them with her skills. She managed to wriggle one hoop up her curvy body, and, to the audible delight of the people watching, she started spinning this hoop up her arm, and then in her hand, high in the air, without losing her concentration. As Aaron moved towards Kristina, who was laying out the yoga mats, he was having difficulty looking away from Cassie. Each one of those hoops was huge…far too big for him to keep up. He had barely even managed to carry one of them, and yet there Cassie was, spinning 7 of them on her hips, while twirling the other in her hand, 10 feet up in the air, like it was nothing.

“So are you gonna join me or what, squirt?” Kristina teased from her kneeling position at the front of her mat, “Or are you just gonna stand there and gawk at Cassie’s fat ass?”

“I…uh…I’m…sorry,” Aaron managed to force out.

“Sorry?” laughed Kristina, her flesh jiggling alluringly under her tight turquoise skirt, “What are you sorry for!? I can barely stay focused with her twerking around like that, and at least I’m almost as big as she is! Haha, I can’t imagine what it’s like for you. It’s a marvel your little brain is able to operate at all, with the three of us around.” Her playful blue eyes traveled down to Aaron’s crotch. “But even still,” she murmured, obviously impressed, “You manage to stay hard…constantly.” Her smiling eyes looked up at him. She was kneeling down, on her huge ass and thighs, not even on her knees, and Aaron was standing up, but she was still almost as tall as he was.

“And that’s gotta count for something,” she quipped sexily, winking at him, “Doesn’t it?”

Aaron could have pointed out that it had become literally impossible for him not to be hard when he was around the three girls. As he took his eyes off Cassie and diverted them to Kristina, it was like looking away from the sun and staring straight into the radiance of another equally effulgent star. Kristina’s short blond hair looked so edgy and stylish, all swooshed over to one side, particularly in the light afternoon breeze that was blowing. Her bright blue eyes seemed to burn like sapphires as she stared down at him. As she shifted herself slightly onto her yoga mat, he witnessed the insane jiggling of her huge ass, and saw the ripples go through the flesh of her powerful thighs. She saw him take notice, and stuck her tongue in between her teeth, making her eyebrows go up and down…and then she popped her right ass cheek up and down, up and down, bouncing it teasingly over and over in a display of overt erotic power.

In a flash of sudden insight, Aaron found himself wondering if he had already gone too far…and made the girls too big and too beautiful. He felt his midsection spasm a little, and it was only through Kristina’s quick intervention that he was able to be distracted out of a spontaneous orgasm. She had reached out lovingly with two arms and lifted him up off the ground, giggling as she shook him a little in midair, making his limp legs knock into each other.

“No, no, don’t lose yourself yet, little guy,” she laughed, shaking her head, “Cumming so quickly after lunch is bad for digestion. Now yoga, on the other hand…”

And she deposited him down on his own mat, next to hers. Aaron was panting from his barely-repressed orgasm, but the sudden movements had thrown his body out of its rhythm, and held his load at bay.

“Don’t get me wrong, baby,” Kristina cooed, reaching down and petting him tenderly on the back with her huge hand, “I lovvvvvve seeing how overwhelmed you get around me. Haha, I could literally make you cum just by looking at you now…just by bouncing my big ass cheek a couple times. That’s all I’d need to do before “shhlllloooooop!” you’d make a mess all over yourself. But we’ve gotta pace you, Aaron. The real joy is in edging you….hmhmhm, especially in a public place like this. Okay! So – let’s start with some basic poses to strrrrretch ourselves out. You think you can do that with me?”

“I…y-yes…yeah I’m…I can do it,” Aaron managed to say. He was going to try and go along with all of this, without making a scene of himself spasming in orgasm in the middle of a public park. Not that anyone would have noticed, though. Cassie and Courtney were putting on a show for the 20-or-so people who had gathered to watch. Courtney had taken over half of Cassie’s hula hoops, and together they were performing complicated tricks, attempting to outdo each other as the crowd whooped and cheered. Aaron noticed how, in the crowd, there were a few women who were obviously well over 6 feet tall; but even so, there were a couple men that tall as well. Overall, and on average, the men still looked slightly taller than the women. Aaron had made all the women in the city a total of 4 inches taller over the past few days, but even that hadn’t been quite enough to close the height gap completely. But there was an easy fix to that, of course – the diary…the diary…He felt his mind wandering back to his bedroom, to that little book that had started it all.

“All right this pose is the easiest,” Kristina began, “The cat!” She had situated herself on her knees, and was bending down, so that she supported the weight of her torso on her extended forearms. Aaron ogled her for a few moments, his eyes widening as he saw Kristina elegantly arch her back. Even though she wasn’t trying to make it conspicuous, her gigantic ass stuck out behind her, an impressive behemoth that seemed to soak up all Aaron’s attention.

*HISSSSSSSSSSS*

Out of the blue, Kristina made a startlingly cat-like hissing sound in Aaron’s direction that made him jump, shocking him out of his most recent ass-reverie. His eyes darted to Kristina’s face, and her teeth were bared at him, her nose drawn up in an animalistic snarl. Even so, she looked absolutely stunning, and her carnal expression only served to accentuate her beauty.

“Heheh, did that scare you a little, sweetheart?” Kristina quipped, returning to her normal face, obviously amused.

“A…a little,” Aaron admitted, managing a twitching smile.

“Good! Your mouth was hanging open,” Kristina continued, her flesh jiggling with her quiet mirth. “I know you’re obsessed with my ass, but come on, come on! Get down on your mat and do what I’m doing!”

“O-okay,” Aaron said, and he copied Kristina’s pose. He wasn’t able to avoid noticing the insane comparisons between their planted forearms. Next to Kristina’s, his arms looked like they belonged to a small child. Her wrists were easily two or three times thicker than the top of his forearms, and probably his biceps too…not to even mention the rest of her body. They were both “on all fours,” but Kristina’s body rose up a good foot taller than him regardless.

“Puuuuuuurfect,” she cooed, obviously enjoying the comparisons herself. “The cat is the best way to start, you know…especially for beginners like you. Gotta eeeeeease your way into it. Feeling alright, little guy?”

Aaron nodded. He heard a whoop from the crowd; apparently Cassie and Courtney were doing something impressive, but he was locked in with Kristina now. The way she held his body with her eyes made him feel like she was tugging him deeper and deeper into her aura. He couldn’t look away…to the point where he found himself wondering if he had accidentally wished for Kristina to have special mind powers that made her able to mentally dominate him. He hadn’t wished for anything like that, right!? It was probably just because she was so huge, confident, and sexy – the perfect triple combination that may as well have been mind-control.

“And now we go into another easy pose,” continued Kristina amiably. “The downward dog.”

Aaron watched as she slowly and deliberately lifted her knees up off the ground, straightening her legs fully out behind her as her forearms continued pressing down into her mat. Seconds later, the pose was complete, and her body had formed a perfect triangle with the ground, with her giant ass at the very top. Once again, Aaron found himself transfixed – he wanted to stand up to see how tall Kristina’s pose was compared to him…he was sure that it could have been taller than him. But a quick glance from Kristina compelled him to mimic her once more, and he did so. He felt the blood rushing into his face as he completed the pose. This one was fairly easy too, but a little more stressful than the “cat” had been.

“Excellent!” Kristina breathed soothingly. “Now we hold it for one minute. And don’t forget to breathe, Aaron, in and out, in and out…whewwwwwww…wheeeewwwwwwww…that’s it…mmmmm, use those little lungs.”

Once the full minute was up, Aaron was breathing harder than he had expected. He wasn’t in terrible shape, since he walked to work everyday (at least, when he had been working on set…which seemed ages ago at this point, like a dream from a different plane of reality), but he had never really worked out all that much. He reasoned that perhaps his shrinking had come at the expense of some physical endurance. Whatever the reason, as he and Kristina came out of their poses, he was breathing heavily.

“A little more challenging, huh?” she chuckled appreciatively.

“I…whooo, I didn’t know yoga was this hard,” he replied, shaking his head.

“Well it’s not flashy, like weightlifting,” Kristina mused, bouncing her torso up and down slightly on her expansive ass, “But it works your core, your extremities…everything, really…and you have to focus on your breathing, which can be a real challenge before you get used to it. It’s a different kind of training…haha awwww, look at you – you’re already tuckered out!”

“I’m…not!” Aaron returned, trying hard to appear as casual and blasé as possible. This was difficult, however, since his face was red and his chest was rising and falling rapidly. Kristina looked down on him with a mixture of amusement and pity…and Aaron thought he saw something like naughtiness sparking in her eyes. She reached out a huge hand and rubbed him encouragingly on the chest, shaking his whole body in the process. Her hand was so big that it easily spanned three-quarters the length of his entire chest, and Aaron could not react any other way besides getting harder in his pants. Kristina’s mere touch was enough to send his body into erotic hyperdrive – the ease with which her hand dominated his body hit home the true power dynamic between the two of them. She wasn’t even trying to flirt with him at this point; she was just playing around with him like a little toy.

“You aaaaaare,” she laughed, “You totally are! Haha awwww, Aaron, we’ve gotta get you into better shape! Look at you, you skinny little thing!” Her hand had snuck its way under his shirt, and was now testing out the spaces in between his ribs. He inhaled sharply, powerfully stimulated by Kristina’s teasing fingers, and he tried to writhe away from her hand.

“H-Hey! I…I’m not in…n-not in bad shape!” he protested. But Kristina easily held him at bay, and her eyebrows rose as she lifted up Aaron’s shirt, inspecting his bare torso.

“Hmmmmmmm, looking a little bony here,” she began, a humorous tint to her analysis. To prove her point, she wiggled her fingers, one by one, into the spaces in between his ribs. He started laughing from the ticklish sensations, and Kristina smiled, spider-crawling her giant hand up his stomach to his chest, where she felt around his pectoral muscles, squeezing them and testing them for size.

“Yuuuup, pretty tiny here too,” she concluded, “And not even compared to me, Aaron. Heheh, I’m not even talking about that – I just mean that you’re reeeeeally small, even just for a normal guy.”

Aaron didn’t know how to answer this. He knew it was true, of course, but just hearing the words come out of Kristina’s mouth made him feel even more helplessly aroused. She seemed to sense his heightened arousal, and kept going. Somehow, she knew that it would be even sexier if she kept her tone normal, like she was just stating simple facts. There was no overt flirtation in her voice, and it made her words even more deliciously humiliating to Aaron’s ears.

“And look at your arms!” she exclaimed, taking them up in her hands. Starting at his wrists, which her hands effortlessly encircled, she went up his forearms, squeezing them in her palms at various intervals as she went up. Once she reached his elbows, it became clear that she was going to have no problem wrapping her hands all the way around, and this continued up, up, and up, past his biceps, until she reached his shoulders. The whole time, her hands had easily gone all the way around, and even now, at the thickest part of his upper arm, there were plenty of inches to spare. Kristina sat there, looking from his left arm to his right, almost as if she couldn’t believe it herself, and then looked deeply into his eyes.

“Are you seeing this?” she asked genuinely, lightly shaking his upper arms in her huge hands, “Do you see how…tiny you are?”

“Y-Yes but…b-but, I…I’m, I mean, I’m small y-yes, but you’re…you’re also…pretty big,” Aaron croaked. He was just saying things now, to try and distract himself from losing it altogether and spraying the inside of his pants with cum. His face was beet-red, and his breath was coming in labored gasps. The strong, yet somehow impossibly soft feel of Kristina’s hands wrapped around his upper arms, in this simple show of dominance, had become almost too much for him to bear.

“Hahaha, compared to you, of course!” laughed Kristina, dropping his arms from her hands and sticking him in the chest with a long, firm finger.

“N-No, I mean…like, compared to…to everyone else!” Aaron replied, gesturing over to the crowd of people, who were now conversing with Cassie and Courtney. They seemed to be giving a few girls some hula hooping lessons.

“Well, duh!” Kristina burst out, her eyes going wide as she brought her face down close to Aaron’s filling up his vision with her gorgeous visage, “I’ve always been huge compared to everyone else. Haha, I towered over my big brother by the time I was like 12…and then I just kept growing! Same with Cass and Courtney. I know dudes tend to be slightly bigger than girls, but heheheh, come on Aaron – you’re very small for a guy, and I’m gigantic for a girl, so of course I seem like a giantess compared to you. My point is we’ve gotta get your endurance up! Heh, I know there’s not much chance of you putting on a whole bunch of muscle, not with your genes, haha…but I don’t care about that. None of us do. We love how tiny you are, Aaron. Wouldn’t change it for the world. But there’s something to be said for being able to keep your body going when…well…you know…when we’re ravaging you.”

Kristina’s nose was almost touching Aaron’s now, and her breath was washing over him like a quiet ocean breeze. The gentle way she was speaking to him belied the dirtiness of what she was actually saying. Her wide, bright blue eyes gleamed with the lascivious truth in her words, and she broke into a broad smile when she saw that Aaron had absolutely no response to what she had been saying. He was so taken by her power, her size, and her overwhelming beauty, that she had rendered him speechless.

She soaked up his paralysis for a few sweet moments, and then resumed her yoga.

“Just a little food for thought, little guy,” she chuckled. “But don’t stress out about it too much. Here, just sit back, relax, and enjoy watching me do some of the harder poses. Maybe something to try in your little apartment.”

For the next 20 minutes, Aaron watched as Kristina performed a variety of increasingly complex poses, showing off her flexibility, poise, and strength in the process. She wowed him with a graceful forward fold, in which she bent all the way down to the ground from a standing position, not bending her legs at all, as she easily palmed the ground…and she didn’t stop until the crown of her head was literally touching the ground as well. The whole time, her legs were completely straight. It was astonishing to see someone so tall and curvy exhibit such flexibility. Her ass rose up proudly in the air, and Aaron knew that if he had been standing, the top of Kristina’s butt would have been more or less even with his head.

But as he watched and enjoyed Kristina’s impressive yoga poses, Aaron found himself thinking back to what she had said, about how she had always been huge. Once again, he couldn’t help but be shocked by the power of the diary. In wishing Kristina bigger and taller, he had actually altered the entirety of the past, all the way down to her memories of being taller than her older brother. Aaron knew Kristina’s brother, and that, like most older brothers, he had been a good few inches taller than Kristina before. But now everything had changed. Were her brother’s memories altered too?

Aaron’s mind kept wandering. So he was 4’10 now…as a “fully-grown” adult. It would follow, then, that, in the eyes of everyone who knew him, he had always been that tall as an adult? This seemed to be the case…certainly with the girls.

‘This is insane,’ thought Aaron to himself, watching Kristina pull off a flawless plow pose, and Courtney and Cassie continue to cheerfully give hula hoop lessons, occasionally looking over to him and winking. ‘This power that I have…it’s…it’s so much more than I can even imagine. I can change everything…the past, the present, the future…men and women are already almost the same size…I can make all the women bigger…MUCH bigger…and it would change the world…I could change the whole planet into one big femdom paradise where all the men were just little toys for women, little pets for their amazonian caretakers…’

His mind continued to wander crazily, to the extent that he was actually distracted from the impossibly sexy sights in front of him by the promise of still sexier sights to come. He had gone a little overboard on making the girls too lustful, of course – that had been a learning experience. Of course he had to be careful not to get too carried away.

‘But why?’ peeped a little voice in the back of his head, ‘Why hold back? Why hold back on making the girls even bigger!? Can you imagine them 9 feet tall? 10 feet? 12 feet!? You can just keep going and going! Why stop where you are now!? You’ve got the power – USE IT!’

By the time the girls dropped him back off at his apartment later that evening, Aaron was pulsating with lust. Cassie had playfully concocted the idea that they were going to save his cum up for the next day, so that it would be deliciously thick and creamy, and they let him go with strict orders not to masturbate before they came calling the next day.

“And remember, little horndog,” Cassie had teased, before she rolled her window up, “If you break the rules, we’ll know!”

“And then we’ll have to punish you,” Kristina quipped dirtily, and then gunned her Hummer and drove off, with Courtney blowing him a kiss to cap it all off.

Five minutes later, Aaron was standing next to his bed, completely naked, his erect cock throbbing. His entire body seemed to shake with the possibilities before him. The diary stared back at him on the bed. Its black cover seemed to be reading him, scrutinizing him, sizing him up…or even daring him, as if to say, ‘Try me…you think these things are impossible? TRY me.’

Aaron’s breath was coming in ragged heaves. So much possibility lay before him. But what he was actually going to do…well, that was anyone’s guess. All he knew, right now, that he was going to do SOMETHING.


Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 13 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep