- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come and discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date on my projects~ discord.gg/KYmzAFK8

 


Their journey through the valley had thus far been a tranquil experience -- highly unusual for the area. The valley was infamous for its long and treacherous routes that swerved in and out of various pokemon territories. Adventurers must expect a gauntlet of wild battles to cross it all, but the four trainers had reached the deepest part of the canyon without running into such encounters; indeed, they ventured so far expecting only to battle a single pokemon, one that was guilty of terrorizing the land, both humans and pokemon alike.


“Well… there’s no missing it, is there?” the nurse sarcastically remarked, nodding up ahead at what paused them all. He huffed, the weariest of them all from the long trek. “It’s sleeping… That means we get a moment to rest first, r-right?”


Silence, until the backpacker stepped forward with confidence. “Nonsense! This means we get to plan an ambush on it!” she enthusiastically suggested, keeping a firm grip on the heavy bag behind her. “We get into position, surround it, then all at once--”


“All that? For a Lopunny?” the model scoffed, her poise unflinching. “It’s not a very complicated pokemon, and it already looks tired. It may be resting from an earlier battle.”


“I like coming up with plans,” the worker said, her smile uneasy. For being the tallest of the group, she shuddered into a wary hunch that lowered her height. “I-It’s better to know what you’re doing before you go and do it. Measure twice, cut once, a-and all that!”


More silence, the four left watching as the Lopunny ahead shifted where it lay, stretched across a large chasm of stone. The Lopunny they had approached was dynamaxed, grown to a titanic height that towered above even the biggest of ordinary pokemon. It lay curled into itself, its fluffy body still and seemingly innocent, despite having the mass to crush a train. Its long ears, a signature feature of any Lopunny, were strewn down the cliff sides, and its notable puff of a tail sat dormant on its rear, facing the four as they continued a hesitant trek up to its nest.


Something was unusual about this Lopunny, with regards to its dynamaxed state. Wild pokemon occasionally tapped into dynamax energies leaking around the environment, but even the rowdiest among them would eventually destress and shrink to normal size. This lone Lopunny, however, had remained in their embiggened form for two days, and there seemed no signs of it changing back anytime soon. Four trainers thus agreed to face the pokemon and battle it into submission, ending its reign of havoc before it can escape out towards civilization.


Even in its sleep, Lopunny cast intimidation onto the trainers. By simply shifting its legs, it expressed an immense power to rock the ground. After sensing this hesitation in the group, the model subsided her insistence on a straightforward attack, and so the four came together to strategize a rude awakening.


A formation was taken to surround the supersized pokemon, at least from as many angles as they were allowed. With Lopunny’s big body being a blockade, there was no simple way to get a trainer onto its opposite side. The four settled on positioning one at its feet, one at its crown, and two spread out along its flank -- a wide stretch to try and cover.


The nurse had drawn the short straw, having become the trainer designated to Lopunny’s feet. Worse than the demeaning position itself was the hike to get up there, atop the cliff that its feet were mostly perched upon. More than once did the nurse flinch when he saw the feet slide along themselves, envisioning what earthquake a gigantic Lopunny kick could cause. The others set out into their positions as well; the worker and the backpacker would carry the team’s center, while the model marched into the high corner that overlooked Lopunny’s head.


The trainers were eager to begin the ambush, but where they had imagined themselves to be a step ahead of the Lopunny, they were in fact severely behind its tactics. All along, those extraordinary ears had keenly noticed their approach, their plans, their positioning -- and so it feigned to be asleep, letting the humans isolate themselves.


The valley shivered, just before the model and the nurse had reached their destinations. Where they were, they buckled down to the dirt, imbalanced as the huge mass of fluff shifted -- it was rotating, collapsing its mighty, wall-like back flat across the dry canyon floor. Stone shattered and trees cracked beneath its unfolding weight as it rushed down towards the two trainers along its side.


Move, move!” the backpacker shouted before turning tail and dashing away. She had hoped her warning would have reached the worker in time to inspire her to move, but the fellow trainer was tripped into the dry grass as the barrier of fur came crashing. The backpacker abandoned the position, speedily reaching the bounds of Lopunny’s size as dust whipped up behind her.


When she turned, the backpacker saw a half-second glimpse of the worker, being swallowed beneath the Lopunny’s rear-end. The worker stood against it, both arms raised to catch the one cheek that was dropping onto her, but even her impressive weightlifting was pitifully weak to the Lopunny rolling over. She was instantly floored, disappeared under the pokemon’s ass.


The air and ground settled, giving time for the trainers to comprehend their foe. Lopunny opened one curious eye that darted down at the backpacker, its body now spread across in a lazy seat. Its calm demeanor was unbroken by the earthquakes it had created, blissfully uncaring of how consequential its movements were. Even acknowledging the trainers was an arrogant gesture, a blink that did not take their approach very seriously.


As the Lopunny’s interest lingered on the startled backpacker, another trainer was responding to the developments. The nurse, burdened by medical instincts, was frazzled into action when he witnessed the worker be overwhelmed by the bunny’s butt. In a fluster, he forfeited his highground and made his way down the cliffs, muttering to himself worriedly that he might be able to rescue his companion.


But as he scrambled down the cliffs, he brought himself into the territory of Lopunny’s legs just as they were shifting positions. After Lopunny had flipped onto its back, it decided to unpart its legs into a more comfortable lounge. As its heel landed atop the canyon’s lip, it spurred shockwaves that quickly reached the nurse and sent him sliding down into the dirt. His body was dirtied and scratched, but he leaped back to his feet as soon as he could, a hand ready at his pokeball -- only to be totally interrupted by what lay just further down the cliff, his path narrowed in on the one direction he could descend.


The Lopunny’s cock was at rest where it lay in the open, hugged between plush thighs. Though its only motion was flopping its weight to where Lopunny loosely guided it, the smack of it striking the ground made the nurse fret until his back was against a cliff wall. There was only down from where he stood, as two long legs surrounded him on either side. He was discouraged from continuing, but he was still grateful that at least Lopunny’s attention was aimed elsewhere.


That attention weighed like unforgiving gravity over the backpacker’s stance, her pride having faltered into a shivering hand that held her one pokeball. She swallowed, reaffirming herself that this was no different than any other dynamax battle, and she opened her eyes with burning intent. She threw the ball ahead of her, “Drazocolt, it’s up to you!” The reptilian pokemon with mixed-matched halves roared excitedly upon its flash of an entrance, but even it quaked with doubt as it stood alone against a titanic opponent.


“Hit him hard!” the backpacker instructed. “Bolt Beak!” Pointed at the Lopunny’s flank, Dracozolt boosted itself with electricity before stomping forward into a head-first charge. It picked up speed and lunged like a dart into the unmissable target; sparks splashed out wildly, but there was a dull impact. The attack was muffled by the Lopunny’s fluff, the Dracozolt unable to pierce the flesh that bounced it back in a stumble.


All that the backpacked had achieved was stirring the Lopunny’s fascination, luring his head to angle down at her and her pokemon. While she panicked thinking of a follow-up attack, Lopunny chose to reposition himself once again, a smug smile sprouting in his expression. Wanting to face the backpacker head-on, Lopunny curled his legs inward as he turned, taking his famous feet off from the cliffs and tucking them into a cross-legged form.


In doing so, Lopunny incidentally spun chaos onto the nurse, a figure he had yet to acknowledge between his legs. The nurse was swept along with Lopunny’s simple shift, ducking under a careening achilles that dug up mounds of gravel with it. He had survived one such kick, but the second leg was unavoidable, tearing through the outcropping the nurse stood upon. A mudslide was started, guided by the shape of Lopunny’s posture, and caught within was the hapless nurse, dragged down to where the broken earth pooled around the giant pokemon’s lap.


But it was still just the backpacker and her Dracozolt that held the Lopunny’s focus, a beam of attention that had quickly soured into a mischievous smirk. The backpacker was in disbelief that her Dracozolt’s attack had been ignored. Prior battles against dynamaxed opponents were never so one-sided. She feared something else was empowering this Lopunny, but while slowed by those concerns, the Lopunny had lurked nearer to her, dispelling a huff of air out its nostrils as its grin leaned close.


“D-Dracozolt…!” the backpacker ordered. “Wh-While it’s close, hit it with Thund--” She stopped, gasping when the Lopunny swung his arm in a dismissive backhand slap against her Dracozolt. Aside from its scale, there was nothing fancy about the strike, yet it walloped the electric pokemon as hard as a full-on attack, tackling it aside with devastating speed and weight. The puffs of fur that decorated Lopunny’s wrists did nothing to dampen the blow, all the same tossing Dracozolt a distance away with the one attack.


Lopunny reeled back slightly, chortling to himself with budding pride. He appeared to be still half-asleep as he lurked above his opponents with oozing confidence; he was playing back with them, as far as it concerned him. The backpacker was shocked by this outcome, having to dare herself to approach her own fallen pokemon and tend to its health. Getting even that much closer to Lopunny sent shivers down her spine, but to her fortune, the giant Lopunny had found something else to be interested in.


His calm curiosity sprung into a short laugh. What tickled Lopunny was a sensation at his dick, that of the nurse’s attempts of digging himself free from the dirt that had been caved over his lap. It was a pathetic display that amused Lopunny; a human squirming atop his groin, completely overpowered by his immenseness. The smallest tilt in either of his prized legs was enough to topple the nurse’s efforts, deepening him into his embarrassing conundrum. Without a doubt, the Lopunny was proud of his own dominance, and that pride swelled -- he grew aroused, and the nurse was the first to notice, feeling the rumblings of activity brewing from under his feet.


Better than any of his struggling served him, the nurse was upheaved out of the mudslide by the power of Lopunny’s erection. It shoveled him out from where he was stuck, bursting forth in a jump as the beast went from limp to firm. The nurse straddled the top-half of the shaft as the skin stretched under his touch, the gravel that had trapped him cascading along the sides as if giving way to heavy machinery. Falling face-first into a pokemon’s erection was belittling as it were, but the nurse felt truly small when gazing back up at Lopunny’s enthralled expression, a coy smile suspended in its eagerness.


That grin cracked when Lopunny’s face scrunched with distaste. His eyes darted and his ears lifted with intrigue; the nurse was spared by another distraction pulling the giant pokemon’s attention away. It was just a speck of an opponent, but the little Ribombee was successful in disrupting Lopunny’s focus, buzzing around its face with zippy movements while jetting in for sharp attacks.


Its trainer was the model, who held her position atop a cliffside like originally planned -- and with excellent posture, as well. While the canyon shivered from the grand weight centered inside, the model maintained her dignity, watching the fight unfold with diligent focus. Unfortunately, what she gleaned from this attentiveness was despair; none of her precious Ribombee’s attacks were evidently damaging the massive Lopunny. Indeed, as much effort as Ribombee put behind its strikes, it was nevertheless a small bug-type pokemon faced with a supersized monster of an opponent. It could barely weave through the fur to make contact with the Lopunny, much less injure him in any significant way.


But distracting Lopunny was only one part of the model’s plan. Bearing a sharp smile, she pointed firmly up at Lopunny’s face. “Ribombee! Drop some Sleep Powder around its nose!” the model commanded. Ribombee acknowledged her with a squeak before diving upwards, a streak of pink-and-purple dust trailing its path.


Lopunny huffed with frustration as it heard the diminutive pokemon buzz close to his head, his huge and heavy eyes unable to track it. Ribombee flew dangerously close to those very globes, narrowly avoiding his stare as he soared just in front of his nostrils. Those orifices flared and inhaled the slowing powder left behind; Ribombee turned in mid-air with a cheerful expression, embracing another successful maneuver.


It was blind, in that moment, to what was rushing up from behind. It struck Ribombee by surprise, that of a puffy paw careening through the sky in a twitch of movement. Lopunny had sniffed some of the powder, and as it tingled his senses, he brought his paws up to protect his nose. Even he did not realize that the pokemon responsible for the powder had been caught in his hand as if it were a net, nor did he conceptualize such a tiny sprite of life being subsequently trapped inside a nostril. In any case, that was the fate of Ribombee, smacked nearly out of consciousness, shoved deep into a mucus-lined cavern as Lopunny wiped at his nose.


The model gasped at what she witnessed from far below. “No! Ribombee…!” she wailed, her hands veiling her terrified expression. Like her own pokemon, her confidence had been beaten down by a single attack, if the Lopunny’s movement could even be called that. She wondered how retrieving her precious partner could even be accomplished while it was lodged into its opponent’s nose, but matters became more dire when she realized that the Sleep Powder was not entirely ineffective. Rather than put the dynamaxed pokemon to sleep, Lopunny instead reared his head and narrowed his eyes, inhaling terse breaths of air, until finally--


“Hi-chii!” A quick and sudden sneeze blew from the Lopunny, an incident that would normally draw affection for its utter cuteness -- high-pitched and fast, the sneeze left the Lopunny in a slow, befuddled state after having cleared his nostrils of the powder.


But all across the canyon, that adorable sneeze was a roar of power that echoed off the cliffs for a mile out. It could only be appreciated as cute from that far of a distance; anywhere closer, and Lopunny’s sneeze was a spontaneous boom of wind that could have blown down a cabin. It paralyzed the trainers wherever they were, loud enough to momentarily deafen the nurse that was still caught atop his lap. The model, however, was most concerned about her pokemon that had been sniffed up by the Lopunny -- she was horrified by what she saw, the little speck that was Ribombee launching out of Lopunny’s nose at high speeds deep into the canyon. She dropped to her knees, certain that her pokemon was not only fainted, but completely dismissed from the on-going battle.


It was in the model’s head, then, that she would have to flee the fight and search for her Ribombee. It was her beloved pokemon, and it was obvious that she could offer nothing else to her team. But when she begrudgingly accepted that plan, she then felt the weight of a huge stare focused onto her, pinning her where she was atop the cliff. She turned her head and looked into the Lopunny’s glossy eyes drilling into her; unquestionably, she was his next target of interest.


The model turned to dash away, but no speed of hers could outmatch the swiftness of Lopunny’s paw. He grabbed her remorselessly, trapping her writhing body into a tight fist that reeled her up into the air. Kicking and screaming in resistance only served to make her a more interesting specimen to the Lopunny, who smiled arrogantly at her desperation. His glare turned coy, relishing that his opponent had been so overwhelmingly beaten that it was all still just a game to him. Fighting against speck-sized pokemon had its moments, but it was exhilarating to take his playfulness out on the humans behind them.


Lopunny’s fascination with the model continued as he arranged her to be held in a pinch by her long coat -- her own sense of fashion used against her. Her flailing grew more wild with her limbs freed from the fist, but she was in no better of a position; quickly did her writhing cease, realizing that she could easily slip from her coat and fall. But by slowing down and trying to grab at the paw for support, the Lopunny began losing interest. He prodded her with the tip of a claw, pushing her back into motion; she kicked her feet up against the other paw, refusing its approach in the only way she could. This effort earned back Lopunny’s petite smile, but there was a threatening twinkle in his eye -- an idea that he wanted to explore.


The model was grabbed again, the other paw swiping her back into a tight clutch. Try as she might, this hold on her was even tighter than before -- and getting tighter. “Stop! Stop it-- Aaaee!” she squealed, her bones buckling under the pressure forced all around her. “Please!! I’m-- Ahhgggg!! Wh-What are you doing?!?


The model’s scream bellowed, drawing the attention of her team wherever they were. The nurse lifted himself from a mound of sand, gawking directly up ahead where the model was held; down below, the backpacker at Lopunny’s feet was administering a revive on their Dracozolt when she heard the high-pitch yell. Neither trainer knew how to respond, petrified by the horrible sound, but they could not look away from the scene. They perhaps understood right then that they were in over their heads, and that these moments were especially precious to the model.


The squeezing continued; “Don’t…!” the model whispered, her face blue and her throat hollow. “Please… Wh-Why…?!”


The Lopunny giggled, and at the tail-end of its amusement-- snap. A gruesome sound popped within his paw. His eyes widened and his grasp unfurled, revealing a lifeless form that earned a larger, distinct laugh from the titan. The other trainers looked on in fright, made pale by the disturbing sequence they had just bore witness to. It was burned into their minds, both the sights and sounds of the model’s death, but the Lopunny dismissed what was left of her by brushing the body against his side -- nothing more than a stain.


The nurse was appalled, struck right to the heart by the model’s end, but his trauma could not be dwelled upon as he felt the world shudder. The gravel and debris scattered across the Lopunny’s lap was shivering again, the monolith-like dick bulging to a slightly larger size. It tormented the nurse not only by casting its intimidating shadow over his prone position, but by reminding him of this absurd reality, that this pokemon was ever aroused by the violence and its developments. The immense erection was a clear indication of as much, how it twitched with fullness just as the model’s body cracked in his fist. The nurse trembled closer to the Lopunny’s gut, but a greater quake of movement caused him to barrel roll forward and cling to the pokemon’s dick.


Lopunny was rising, deciding to impose upon the remaining few trainers his significant height. The sides of the valley crumbled as his arms rammed into them for support, his huge body lifted into a proud and powerful stance; his shapely legs stood apart, bringing emphasis to his tank-sized cock. Of course, he took great pleasure in noticing the nurse strapped around the shaft, tickled by his uncertain balance there, but his focus fell lower than him. At his feet was the backpacker, and she was no longer alone, now rejoined by her Dracozolt and prepared to battle.


“Th-This thing… This Lopunny isn’t acting right,” the backpacker muttered, still comprehending the pokemon’s sheer size. She hesitated, as did her Dracozolt step backwards, sharing in her doubt. She was shaking, gripping the straps of her backpack to try and steady herself on what needed to be done. “There’s no running away… I-It’s up to us! We have to take it down!”


Dracozolt squawked in question, but the backpacker’s point was firmly aimed forward. They were going to hold their ground and fight, obligated to battle to not only avenge their fallen teammate, but to protect anyone else from this Lopunny’s violently lewd whims. Dracozolt growled with electricity, storing power to maximize its next attack.


While the backpacker and her pokemon ironed themselves for an important showdown, the Lopunny they were challenging was becoming bored. He stared at them with a disinterested glare, insulted by their stubbornness. Truly, he had displayed his full height with the intent of scaring off the remaining trainers, a scrap of mercy so that he could be alone with his swelling. Their insistence on battling was met with a terse sigh and a roll of his eyes; if they would forfeit this opportunity, then he would have to include them into his fun, an idea that brought back his devilish smile.


“I-It’s just a dynamaxed pokemon,” the backpacker whispered to herself. “It’s… just a Lopunny. This sh-shouldn’t be so difficult…!” After bolstering herself to proceed, the backpacker gestured at her pokemon. “Drazocolt! Use-- bwah?!”


Both her and her pokemon flinched sharply when the Lopunny’s foot leaped into the air, angling a shadow down upon them. Dirt shivered free from the distinct paw shape held above, the large leg behind it eager to apply itself into a vicious step forward. The backpacker gasped, feeling the sheer cold of being targeted so specifically; where could she possibly run to hide from an attack so huge?


“Dr-Dracozolt! Hit its foot with Thunder!” she ordered in a hurry. Dracozolt loyally responded, unleashing a beam-like attack of lightning straight up at the paw. It was a direct hit, but despite the accuracy and fullness of the blast, the foot was unwavering. It maintained its position hanging overhead, only the toes flexing in response to that electrical burst. Like every other attack, it was a pointless endeavor, and the backpacker grimly understood how vain these attempts were.


“N-Nevermind…!” the backpacker squeaked, fetching a pokeball to retrieve her Dracozolt. “This isn’t good! We have to go!” Dracozolt whined nervously as it was withdrawn, disappearing into the safety of its pokeball. Immediately did the trainer turn tail and flee, her dash forward staggered by the weight of her backpack -- unfortunately, this too was a pointless endeavor, as the shadow crept after her.


It was hardly a chase at all before the Lopunny felt entertained enough to halt the backpacker. He stomped down, striking his target directly and pinning her to the ground. It was a harsh blow, like getting hit by a truck, but the softness of Lopunny’s paw added with his restraint allowed the backpacker to live -- or at least struggle, as she was forced to do under the extreme weight that trapped her face-down in the dirt. It was impossible to lift herself up or even crawl forward, but she pushed herself in her attempt, trying anyway to escape.


Of course, the Lopunny was confident in his size and strength, and he knew the backpacker had no chance. He was allowing her to live, tickled by her attempts; he enjoyed feeling the might and will be drained from her body, as though it were literally oozing out around her. It was thrilling and empowering, feeding into his arousal. He had experienced it in his own life, that helplessness that came when powerful enemies surrounded him and all he could do was run, but now on the delivering end of that dynamic, he wished for this feeling to never stop. He breathed heavily, absorbed into his fantasy, until--


“No, n-no-- Noo!! Aaaahhh--!!” A shriek from under the paw, and then nothing. The Lopunny’s leg twitched as it assertively pushed down, squashing the life that was underneath it. Whatever sound was made by her death was muffled into the fur, passing by like any other moment in time. The Lopunny’s face softened, melted by the warmth flushing his head as his foot twisted over the backpacker’s remains.


An itch elsewhere on his body pulled the Lopunny’s focus out from its fantasies. Although half of the team had been thwarted, there was one still unaccounted for, only now being found after having been considered dismissed. The Lopunny was curious as it looked over its shoulder and down towards its rear; rustling to the top of its puffball tail was the worker, having managed to survive being crushed beneath the giant pokemon’s ass. Though she was grossly fatigued, her spirit to press on was core to her, and she pulled herself up unaware of just how violent the encounter had become.


“Al-Alright… Finally, j-just have to… g-get my pokemon, and-- eep!” the worker gasped, her balance suddenly shaken out from under her when the Lopunny’s tail shivered playfully. It was not even a purposeful action, as the tail responded merely to the excitement of the Lopunny -- but watching the trainer be plunged into desperation was certainly hilarious to him. He enjoyed extending his rear outward and thus lifting the worker higher, feeling her frazzled attempts of keeping herself atop it.


The worker groaned, risking a fall in order to pull out her pokeball. “Coalossal… It’s up to you, buddy!” She admired the ball before preparing to throw it, but all too quickly was she being challenged before the pokemon could be released. She was blindsided by a sweeping paw and an unexpected curl of the Lopunny’s body, the humongous pokemon bending into position while pinching the worker for a distinct purpose.


The ground quaked as Lopunny lowered into a crawl, his butt risen high behind him, nearly level with the canyon’s cliffs. The direction of his mischief was unclear to the worker, until she saw his free paw grab ahold of one ass cheek. It was pulled aside to unabashedly reveal his anus, a strict entrance into his body that the worker was pointed towards head-first. The woman shook her head, initially laughing in disbelief that she would be used for such a reason, but as that rim of flesh approached and its odor flooded her senses, it was entirely too real to deny. Aimed into the hole that was widening for her, the worker screamed, rearing her head back as much as possible, until she was ultimately pressed into its grasp. She wiggled wildly to pull herself free, but the surfaces around her were moist and welcoming to her, accepting her fully inch by inch as the paw behind her relentlessly pushed her forward.


A deep breath was massaged out of the Lopunny as he fingered the worker into himself. His glare relaxed and his eyes fell into a trance -- he was warped into his pleasure, committed to the torture he was putting the woman through. His body itched with exhilaration, peaking into little spasms of delight to the rhythm of the worker’s desperate efforts. She had absolutely no chance to deny the Lopunny, pathetically bound to fulfill his perverted desires, even as suffocation became inevitable. Trapped where she was, engulfed in a terrible humidity and drenched in the anus’s wetness, the worker’s hope quickly depleted. Despite slipping into unconsciousness, her presence within the rectum kept the Lopunny content; he unclasped his butt, allowing the weight of itself to keep her sealed inside.


Beneath the panting Lopunny was his final remaining toy, the nurse that had been clinging to his dick throughout much of the chaos. That grip had been maintained impressively, but when the Lopunny repositioned to wedge the worker inside himself, the nurse could hold on no longer, and so he was eventually thrown off the dick and to the ground below. Fortunately, the fall happened to be short, but when the nurse rose and looked back behind him, he saw the underside of the Lopunny’s crawl, the massive cock aimed at him like a warship’s cannon. The nurse tried to stand and run, but could only fling himself forward in a lunge before the injuries of his fall drained him of that adrenaline.


The world was shaking, and a bleak shadow of darkness blanketed him. Any will left in the nurse was gradually depleting; behind the shine of his glasses was a long, exhausted stare that recalled his fellow trainers -- and their humiliating defeats. It had been a gruesome, one-sided battle since the very beginning, even when the dynamaxed pokemon was asleep. How could he alone turn this engagement around?


There was one last measure, a glimpse of hope that the nurse realized was then an option. He glanced at his dynamax band, which glowed with readiness; the plan beforehand had been that the worker would devote the team’s dynamax energy to empowering Coalossal into his gigantamax form, but with her defeated, there was only one pokemon that could be dynamaxed at all. Had I known from the beginning that it’d be like this, he regretted, we would have used this a long time ago!


But there was no point in dreading the past, not while a bunny pokemon’s cock was pointed at him, as was the Lopunny’s mischievous smirk. The nurse gawked at the sight of the Lopunny reaching under himself and stroking his shaft with slow, shaky pumps. Lopunny whimpered with satisfied breaths, slowly finding the momentum that would carry him to climax, happy to have a visitor be overwhelmed by his load.


The nurse, thrown into a panic, retrieved his pokeball, spilling out other inventory onto the ground in his rush. All that mattered was the one pokemon, which the dynaband’s energy connected to; the ball blew up in size, and so it was clumsily thrown forward by the exhausted nurse. “G-Go now, Gardevoir!” he called out. “It’s up to you…!”


Gardevoir appeared with her usual grace, completely unaware of the situation she was being plunged into. Before her body could begin expanding, she first caught a glance of what challenge she was posed again. Of course, she had been dwarfed before by dynamaxed pokemon, and so she stared at Lopunny without a shiver -- at least until her psychic connection warned her otherwise. She felt intense worry and fear coming from her trainer, but that concern was hardened into will, understanding that she would have to end this threat with dynamax power of her own.


But as she began to grow, following the usual staggered pattern of being dynamaxed, both Gardevoir and her trainer took notice of an unusual effect. The purple-red swirls of energy that gathered when a dynamax was about to happen were there as normal, but they seeped not only into Gardevoir as intended, but elsewhere as well -- towards the Lopunny, whose masturbative rhythm slowed as he studied the latest challenger under his nose. He seemed unaware of what was occurring, consistent with how oblivious he seemed regarding how he remained giant all this time. Even more perplexed were the nurse and his pokemon, whom it dawned upon all too late that something terrible was amiss. Gardevoir was growing, expressing her elegance through the transformation, but equally so was her opponent becoming larger, still crouched forward in that lewd pose.


Gardevoir’s transformation ended with a flourish that twirled her skirt, but when she began her roar of confidence to exhaust some of that built-up strength, she coughed in concern. She expected to face her opponent as supersized equals, but something had turned extremely wrong. It made no sense to her, and even less sense to the nurse crawling towards her feet for safety, but there was no denying what conquered the canyon under his shadow.


The Lopunny had effectively dynamaxed again, so huge that the valley’s surrounding cliffs were breaking open against his fluffy fur as he expanded uncontrollably. His masturbation ended abruptly, put to a pause when he was shaken by a new wave of growth. He nearly toppled over in surprise, an accident that would have cleared a fraction of the canyon under his chest. Power electrified every muscle, imbuing him not only with enhanced strength, but a hint of awkwardness; proud as he was at his previous size, becoming an even larger titan, one whose steps brought mudslides and fissures, left him slightly embarrassed. The valley he had relaxed in, and indeed the entire area he had become familiar with, had shrunk to a pitiful size. He could barely even perceive the nurse right beneath him, but the Gardevoir was relatively unchanged, just as big to him as she was before -- a toy, he concluded with a smile, like the others before her had been to him.


The nurse limped onto his feet and hobbled to his Gardevoir, the only means of defense he had against an impossibly sized Lopunny. Gardevoir took a protective pose over him, but her usual balance was challenged when an earthquake rattled all around her. The Lopunny was moving, a monumental event for the land, despite him simply standing up -- and only to his knees, still somewhat crouched down. Nevertheless was his form visible for miles, wild as it may appear, and still did he tower above his foe. His cocky expression was clear to those under him that he felt more empowered than ever to indulge in anything he desired, and with his erect cock hanging just above Gardevoir’s head, there was no question as to what those desires consisted of.


A paw swiped at Gardevoir, but was denied by a psychic shield cast around her. She trembled behind its protection, but was well aware that it was cracking under the pressure of Lopunny’s grasp. It could hold for only so long against the tightening grip, but then, the shield was released. Gardevoir looked up, and true to her suspicions, the Lopunny had not given up; he had shifted to a different attack, craning his right leg off its knee so that it was stomped between the two. Lopunny chuckled at Gardevoir’s worry before lifting that leg again, this time raised high enough for his foot to take aim. It reeled back in suspense, then launched down with meteoric force--


Boom! The crash of the kick resonated deep through the canyon. Lopunnies had always been remarkable for their kicks, but when double-dynamaxed, even a casual stamp of their foot was unstoppable. Gardevoir tried to reinforce the barrier, but it quickly shattered, leaving her to block the incoming paw with her body -- a vain effort. She was swiftly stomped down onto her back, pushed into a crater from their combined weights.


Almost unseen under the huge paw, the nurse scrambled for safety, though nothing was assured. Weak as he was, it was a trial simply getting close to his Gardevoir, who he witnessed be struck and pinned down -- it was in that minimal space where she pushed against the foot that the nurse trembled, kept alive by his pokemon’s efforts. She was, by all means, his only ticket towards escape, even if it meant withdrawing from the battle.


Fortunately, a window to do just that had presented itself. Lopunny’s foot, despite being in position to crush the Gardevoir flat, floated away. She was relieved of her struggles, but left in a weary and strengthless state. Worse yet, the Lopunny was not yet finished being entertained, only lifting his paw up so that he could sneer at his opponent and study her dismay. If there was ever a moment for Gardevoir and the nurse to slip free from this battle, this suspense was going to be it.


“Gardevoir!” he yelled up at his dynamaxed pokemon. He ran to her hand and pushed against one of the fingers, causing the digits to twitch with soreness. “W-We have to go! Just run away from here!” He looked back at the Lopunny and his demented stare -- of course, he could not ignore that massive boner either, which drummed with incredible weight up in the sky. The nurse pushed again, “C-Come on…! Please…!”


After catching a much needed breath, Gardevoir opened her eyes and assessed the situation. Given the command, she winced and lifted herself up into a seat, instinctively curling over the nurse to keep him shielded. Her hand scooped under his legs and he was hugged against the spike of her chest. Around them, the canyon creaked; Lopunny was repositioning again, his hugeness causing the environment to be reshaped so that he could be seated normally within the valley. Gardevoir did not look back, focused on the escape -- but when those distinctive legs were suddenly barreling through the landscape on either side of her, she knew that it was too late.


Lopunny walled off his prey’s possibilities, curving his legs into a coliseum-like circle. His feet bounced over one another playfully, pushing Gardevoir’s attention back up at his mischievous grin. She guarded herself with her one free hand, prioritizing the nurse’s safety, but that defense was meaningless when Lopunny’s thighs closed in around her with snapping speed. The fat of his legs made a loud clap, and Gardevoir was caught in the middle, far too little to resist the giant vice-grip. Where Gardevoir howled in pain, Lopunny lightly laughed, amused and more notably aroused by her pathetic position.


Additionally, it was not just the Gardevoir caught in his vice-grip, but her trainer as well fell victim to the attack. He had been dropped from Gardevoir’s grasp when she was caught, shaken out of her possession by the gigantic force behind the legs. As a result, he was thrown forward, initially grateful to have landed somewhere plush enough to let him live -- except, as he quickly discovered, that he had fallen onto the double-dynamaxed Lopunny’s balls. Both the fur and the flesh of his genitals succumbed to the nurse’s weight, giving way to his frantic search for balance. He found it best to use a pillar for support, even if that pillar was truthfully the Lopunny’s persistent erection, an organ of absolutely awesome size -- grand buildings found throughout the world’s regions would fail to surpass this one Lopunny’s dick, and he was there at the base of it, effectively a flea trying to survive in huge swathes of curly fur.


Behind him, the scene only became vastly more absurd. It was a depressing and exhausting image; his precious Gardevoir, enhanced to her dynamaxed size, but utterly overwhelmed by a much more massive opponent. It was shameful that such a proud and pretty pokemon was trapped between a pervert Lopunny’s thighs, strained for breaths while an enormous cock taller than her entire body loomed over her. One red eye opened in search of her trainer, a look that begged him to help her. The nurse was obligated to help however he could, but there was only one theory he could come up with -- a miserable pursuit that, at best, would only possibly spare them.


Disgust and shame had no place in a heart drowned in desperation. Despite his pathetic size, the nurse climbed up the shaft, using tufts of fur to accelerate his ascension, until he was somewhere just partially up from the dick’s base. From there, he stroked and massaged the immense erection, thrusting his entire body in an attempt to hurry the Lopunny’s relief. Obviously, his efforts were minuscule, especially so considering his fatigue and fear, but it was all he could offer -- having identified that the Lopunny’s rowdiness was in sync with his arousal, it only made sense that pleasuring him would decrease his aggression, ideally enough so that he and his Gardevoir could escape.


Truly, it was a mad concept, regardless of the logic behind it. Yet, as the nurse dedicated the last of his energy towards stroking off this gigantic pokemon’s dick, there was a noticeable result. The Lopunny, which had been strict and cocky with his behavior, was beginning to relax. His posture melted from its strain, and so too did his thighs release some of their pressure. Gardevoir was far away from being in a condition to fight back, but at least she could breathe.


There was no moment to celebrate, however, as the nurse was soon under attack again -- so it seemed. The Lopunny’s paw came charging in his direction, but rather than pluck him off, he was left there while the pads curled around the width of the shaft. He was masturbating again, returned to his arousal and apparently content with the nurse’s humiliating inclusion. Heard high above was his intense breathing, hot exhales that washed over Gardevoir’s face and produced a warm atmosphere around the tinier nurse. The quakes that traveled through the enormous body were signs of what was fast approaching, but Gardevoir could not budge herself, nor could the nurse retract himself from his jerking rhythm.


It was inevitable, and then, it was upon them. A foam of pre-cum briefly preluded the main event, which rumbled within the shaft the nurse grappled for his life. In the next moment, he looked up and awed at the results -- what all this torture and violence was building up to. A geyser of white celebrated into the sky before crashing back down, a hailstorm of fluids that splattered across the Lopunny’s lap and legs. The double-dynamaxed pokemon inhaled sharply, then released a roar of a sigh, his relief represented by a series of staggered breaths and his massive muscles relaxing all at once. He cradled backwards, demolishing many of the canyon’s cliffs behind him as he stretched out and relished his release.


The Gardevoir, bound in her helpless position, was covered with a thick layer of cum that slapped her down over her gasping expression. Her trainer was harder to hit, being such a smaller, flea-sized target hugging the Lopunny’s dick, but even he was overwhelmed when a droplet oozed over his body. It broke his grip in an instant and dragged him down the distance he had scaled, regardless of how he shouted and reached to reclaim himself. He drooled down to the fur at the base of the erection, collapsed and exhausted; painfully, the image he was left with was that of his beloved pokemon, tarnished by a tapestry of the Lopunny’s cum, paralyzed and pressed into breathlessness.


Contrary to that despair and disgust, the gigantic Lopunny giggled and smiled awkwardly, shivering in the aftermath of his deeds. Flashes of his lewd rampage kept him entertained as he began to doze off, but not without first casting a smug stare down at the last of his playthings. Plainly outmatched, the Gardevoir began to dwindle back to normal size, her dynamax moment put to waste. The nurse, however, was nowhere to be found, but it made little difference to the Lopunny -- so insignificant was the final trainer that the Lopunny forgot about him in a yawn, choosing instead to drift to sleep there in the canyon rather than poke and pry for his whereabouts…


 


Rustling. Itchy, scratchy rustling, a sound that shivered from the darkness that engulfed him. The nurse was stirring; initially, he embraced the warmth heavy around him, as though it were a plush bed, but he quickly realized how the texture coiled around his arms and legs like vines. He shuddered awake, pulling up suddenly in a panic, but the details were slow to dawn on him.


Suddenly, he was blindsided by an attack. He was shoved aside by something incredible and unstoppable, perhaps a charging pokemon. But it was, in fact, the pad of a paw. It combed through the jungle of hair, rearranging the terrain in an idle scratch. It shocked the nurse back into awareness of his situation, and in response, he staggered through a tuft of fur until he could scope out his surroundings. The open air was yet plagued by a lingering musk that was sickeningly familiar to both the nurse’s smell and taste, that of which had overwhelmed him sometime earlier -- night was approaching, which the nurse realized meant it had been hours since he passed out within that giant Lopunny’s cum-soaked fur.


The landscape rumbled. The nurse fell, barely having comprehended that he was still within the fur of the Lopunny’s crotch before he became ensnared by such hairs. Try as he might to struggle free, the Lopunny found him first, craning its gigantic head with those iconically long ears into view. Then, that same face dropped frighteningly close, exemplifying just how gigantic it was; a single red eye claimed the sky as it searched for that little dot of a person.


The Lopunny reeled away, revealing his content smile. The nurse cowered beneath the pokemon’s chuckle; still without explanation, the Lopunny had remained his double-dynamaxed size. It was impossible for him to escape, and the Lopunny was certainly aware.


The nurse was freed from the fur when the Lopunny plucked him out. He would not be carried far, for his flailing form was dropped only a few meters away from where he had been. Once again, he had been designated to the massive dick, and the Lopunny’s wanting expression left no doubt what his purpose there was to be. The nurse fretted at first, but then melted into hollow gasps, spasms, and finally, into a prone position along the shaft. He made a fatigued effort to massage the titanic cock, just as the Lopunny threatened him to do, and though his overall output was meager, his pitiful display was just enough to amuse the Lopunny into relaxing.


For as long as he could serve this impossibly huge Lopunny as a toy, the nurse would be the sole survivor of a terrible, humiliating defeat in a dynamax battle. Even history would turn a blind-eye towards the perverted events that unfolded, leaving the Lopunny to keep the nurse as a pet without consequence. The world would have to wait in suspense for the titanic pokemon’s next movement, as for the time being, he would rebuild his energy and plot ahead on what fun could be had in those faraway human cities.

Chapter End Notes:

 

If you enjoy my writing, consider pleding to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come and discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date on my projects~ discord.gg/KYmzAFK8