[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Under the blazing sun, two girl's stand determined to beat each other in a race. The stakes: loser shrinks and the winner has their way with them. With sweat dripping off their bodies they think of all the things they'll do before bursting out into a sprint. The winner reigns victorious while the loser is reduced to a speck at their feet.

A battle between tomboys where neither can afford to lose. The perverted president of the track club, Chimuru (Chihiro), and the menacing school delinquent, Furyou (Furyu), it's truly anyone's game. 

(The first entry to the (possibly) long running series of Half Inch High: Alternative non-canon fetish stories)


Rated: G
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Instant Size Change, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1896 Read: 3196
Published: August 26 2021 Updated: August 26 2021

1. Part 1/2(?) by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (1896 words)

As the talented doujin artist Fujo Shizue gets close to her friends at Hanichi, more and more perverted ideas fill her mind, only to be immortalized onto paper and displayed for all her adoring fans to see. Thanks to her transferring to another school and all the friends around her, she'll have a lot of material to work with...