- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As the talented doujin artist Fujo Shizue gets close to her friends at Hanichi, more and more perverted ideas fill her mind, only to be immortalized onto paper and displayed for all her adoring fans to see. Thanks to her transferring to another school and all the friends around her, she'll have a lot of material to work with...

With the sun beating down furiously across the yard behind Hanichi High, two students stood amidst the heat. With sweat running down their brows and competition in their souls they shot a menacing glare towards each other. The chalk outline that lined the course of the track being the only thing that kept their fiery spirits contained as they took their positions. On the right was none other than Hanichi High’s leader of the track team and all-around physically fit gal, Chiharu Takanami. Tanned and ready to run, Chiharu was never one to back down when it came to track and field, but her opponent was no normal runner. To the girl’s left, was the scruffy school delinquent. With a blazing red strand of hair and the menacing aura, she stood fully ready to beat the hell out of her long-time rival. 

 

“There sure are some big stakes, eh, Fu-chan.” She said with a smug look as she held her runner’s stance.

“Yeah, and you’re gonna be so fuckin’ pissed when you eat dirt on your way to finish line. Especially considering what’ll come after...” Cracking her neck she took a deep breath and waited for the starting pistol to fire.

 

“3… 2… 1… BANG!!” With a tuft of smoke, the two hit the track, dashing off at speeds you wouldn’t expect to see from two girls in high school. Both of them were giving it their all, and for an understandable reason. While the stakes were always high whenever the two faced off, today was a little different. While there wasn’t exactly a prize in store for whoever won the race, there was an interesting punishment lined up for whoever lost. A punishment that the two would do their absolute hardest to avoid until the last stretch of the race where there would be no way to escape it. Their hearts raced as fast as they could run and for a majority of the race, it was extremely close. The finish line came into view and it seriously looked as if it was anyone’s game. But as Chiharu began to pull ahead, Furyou, who seriously didn’t want to lose, was filled with adrenaline and she quickened her pace extremely. Chiharu barely had time to react, let alone catch up and before she could understand where her sudden burst of speed came from, Furyou had already crossed the finish line.

 

Breathing heavily, sweat rolled down her body as she stood triumphant at the finish line. A smug grin on her face appeared as she watched her rival slowly begin to diminish in size. Chiharu’s despairful face brought a short moment of amusement to Furyou as she watched her try to crawl away but before she could get anywhere far she was blocked by Furyou’s track shoe. By the time she had stopped shrinking she was the same size as the micros that went to their school, and all she could do was cower in Furyou’s shadow as tiny droplets of sweat occasionally trickled down from Furyou’s exhausted body. The now tiny girl barely had a chance to plead with Furyou before her fingers roughly grabbed onto her chest. Now up close to Furyou’s menacingly smug face, Chiharu was extremely fearful for what was to come...

 

“Remember that thing you did with Rentaro a while back…” With those words alone, the tiny girl’s heart sank. And as Furyou kneeled to untie her shoes, Chiharu struggled desperately against her grasp, but there was nothing she could do. Tightly held by Furyou she watched in horror as she kicked off her running shoe and revealed an extremely well-worn and damp sock. Riddled with many holes and loose threads, Chiharu had no idea how long she’s had them for, and while she wasn’t exactly one to talk when it came to foot odor, the fact that she could smell them from that far away filled the now tiny girl with a feeling of nervousness she hadn’t felt in a long while. 

 

“I guess you could call this a taste of your own medicine, right Chiharu?” She cackled, bringing the Chiharu closer to her socked foot. But before she was completely pushed into the malodorous sweat-soaked sock, Furyou had stopped her hand when she was a couple of centimeters away. The heat radiating off of her foot was intense, just being close was almost enough to make Chiharu light-headed, and the smell was worse than anything she could ever imagine. The overwhelming smell of sweat slowly filled her lungs and caused the poor girl's eyes to water, but at the same time, it made the shrunken girl feel something strange. Before she could comprehend those strange feelings of her, she was pulled away from the heavily worn sock and she could only watch in horror as she peeled the sweaty fabric off her foot. 

 

Wiggling her sweaty toes in the fresh cool air, a smug expression formed on Furyou’s face once more as she brought the tiny Chiharu closer and closer to her awaiting toes. To tease the little girl as much as she could, Furyou held her poor helpless form underneath her colossal toes, wriggling them constantly above Chiharu till drops of sweat began to fall. Dripping down like rain, the tiny girl was berated by miniature droplets of sweat that were large enough to soak her minuscule body from head to toe in the salty, gross liquid. Thankfully, none of it got in her mouth, but that wouldn’t be the case for long as Furyou brought her closer to her colossal toes. Constantly struggling in Furyou’s grip, Chiharu could do nothing but watch as she was pushed directly in-between her big and second toes. 

 

Within moments, Chiharu was thrust into the sweaty pit between her two toes. Tucked in deeper with one final push, she saw the light slowly fade away as Furyou put her sock back on, and soon after, the little light that bled through the fabric of her mangled sock was turned to complete darkness as she slid her running shoes back on. Initially thinking that just being near her foot was hell, this was a whole different experience. While Chiharu’s feet were not exactly the nicest smelling, she was always impressed by how bad Furyou’s got. When they were still friends, she’d always tease her about them, but being so up close and personal was like hell for the tiny girl. She was so disgusted by the toxic environment around her that she didn’t even couldn’t reflect on how she’s supposed to be learning some lesson from all this. Aside from realizing that this must of been how the tinies she put in her shoes felt, the experience and odor that filled the entire atmosphere around her were enough to completely send her into a panicked state. If she wasn’t already sick to her stomach from just being near Furyou’s feet, there was no way she wouldn’t be at this point. 

 

While Chiharu tried her damndest to not touch anything around her, it was only a matter of time before Furyou began to walk home, and whether it was deliberate or not, it seemed as if she added a certain pep in her step to bully her minuscule rival. Constantly thrown about all over the inside of her sock, Chiharu found herself now trying to hold on for dear life. Trying her best, she’d soon find out her best wasn’t good enough as she was abruptly slammed face-first into the rancid pit between Furyou’s big and second toe. Her mouth was quickly filled with her revolting sweat and bits of her toejam, and from there it was practically all over. The taste and combinations of disgusting flavors caused the poor girl to recoil so much that she could no longer get a grip on her surroundings and she was quickly thrown about till she found herself underneath Furyou’s big toe. Wanting to throw up she tried to escape before it slammed down on her, but it was way too late, without warning, Furyou’s big toe fell on the girl, pinning her against her sweat-soaked sock and ruined insole. From the many holes in her sock, she could get a figurative, and literal, taste of both. 

 

Despite thinking she’d get a moment of reprieve, it’d seem as if Furyou realized that she had Chiharu underneath her toe and decided to just keep her down there, even pressing down harder at times. Drenched in pure foot sweat, she felt her body get flattened to the point where she almost felt like paper. Miraculously she wasn’t crushed into a fine paste but considering how the alternative would be continuously abused by her feet for who knows how long, she started to consider her increased durability as more of a curse than a blessing. Things would soon ascend to a whole different level, as Furyou put even more pressure on the poor girl. Standing on her tiptoes, Furyou began her full-out assault on the tiny girl’s body. Tapping and slapping her toe as hard as she could against her, rubbing it against her sensitive parts, and just smothering her with it, Chiharu was starting to realize that there was no limit to her rival’s cruelty and it was starting to make her feel a little… aroused. 

 

“If want me to stop, I think we both know what you gotta do…” Furyou said, shaking her foot around, and while it wasn’t exactly clear at first, Chiharu soon took the hint and reluctantly placed her tongue against the torturously disgusting big toe. The rancid sweat entered her mouth once more, causing her senses to go into complete panic mode, but for some reason, she could no longer find the strength to stop licking. Blushing heavily, she indulged herself against Furyou’s toe to the point where found herself passing out from pure lust...

 

A couple of hours later, and Chiharu found herself on top of a table at the center of an unkempt room. Dirty laundry scattered around the floors, messy bedsheets, and a slew of things that reinforced the laziness of whoever stayed in this room. As she looked around more and more she slowly began to realize whose room it was, and when the realization finally hit, she could see Furyou standing there in the doorway with a pair of socks that looked filthy. 

 

“Damn, you’re finally awake. I was afraid you kicked the bucket while I was playin’ with ya. Well, just because you’re free doesn’t mean I’m about to give you a break.” Walking closer to Chiharu, she held the socks above her head and wrung them out over her. A wave of stale sweat washed over her and before she knew it, the pair of filthy socks was also falling directly on top of her. As she crawled her way out from underneath it, the entire table shook suddenly with great force. Looking out from underneath the pair of socks, she was both aroused and horrified to see both of Furyou’s bare feet towering over her. Their shadows, drenching her in darkness and their odor filling her lungs with pure pain.

“You got a lotta cleanin’ to do, little bug…” From those words alone, Chiharu knew she was in for quite the week...

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

There may or may not be a part two to this, if you want a part two leave a comment about it! This little story was a gift for an awesome artist by the name of Dead Gravity GTS (https://twitter.com/DGTS_). Also leave a comment if you like the story~

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb