- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a hot minute since the last chapter. I blame college. Noticably shorter than the rest so i apologize for that. 

 

"Well? Say what you have to say Maya."


Six sat with legs and arms crossed, his pink eyes looking up towards Mayas gigantic form. She was smiling, enjoying the sight of seeing one so small try to sound as big as possible. 


It was positively adorable to her.


But, for now anyway, she'd have to be serious. Or as serious as one could be when in their undergarments with a half inch human atop their stomach. 


"You and Lyza. I want the two of you to get along." Her voice was stern, as though this were a demand above all else. 


Six didn't waste any time in shooting it down however, already making his way for Mayas side to depart. "Not gonna happen!"


Maya, of course, knew that getting those two to get along was akin to putting shoes on a pig. A stubborn one. But when it came to her Six, the word no was something he rarely got away with.


Before he even had the chance to make it a few feet, relative to him, from where he had sat Mayas hand had cupped over him.


"We're not talking yet Six." The blue haired giantess insisted. "Not until we come to an agreement anyway."


Another agreement. Just what Six needed. And when the last few went SO swimmingly for him. He could already feel a foul taste in his non-existent mouth.


Six poked his head out from between Mayas fingers, the act looking comical to the giantess and forcing her to hide a smile behind her free hand. "Really? An agreement? Because you've been so fair with those?"


"More fair than you." Maya argued. "I understand you don't like what Lyza and I do. I really do. But have you thought about how we feel?"


Six's first thought was how that was her argument. How she could even think that, in any way, they were the victims. No matter how you viewed it, or sugar coated it, or watched it through stained glass, what they did was wrong.


The thought to come after was, as much as he hated to admit it, doubt. The words Lyza had told him. How he didn't have any choice in the matters they decided.


He abruptly threw that thought out of his head and pulled himself free of Mayas fingers. Thankfully she offered no resistance, Sixs tiny movements actually tickling her bare flesh. 


The sound of her giggling only helped to further his efforts, hers and Lyzas attitude over his apparent worth being his key motivation her. He knew he wouldn't be able to talk Maya out of her decision. Not after she was already set on her plans. But at the very least he could help to minimize the damage. 


And he knew just the way to do it.


Free from her fingers Six looked up towards Maya, a brief moment to look at her breasts, and waited for her eyes to fall on him. They were closed now, her hand stifling silent laughter as she tried to keep as serious as possible. When she finally did open her eyes and looked towards Six he did the one thing he knew would get her attention.


He turned his back towards her, and immediately the silent laughter stopped.


"What do you think you're doing?" Maya questioned, the most minor hint of annoyance in her voice. When she didn't get a reply her tone grew more serious. "Stop that."


The silent treatment. The one thing he knew would get her attention during their talks. It was a gamble, each and every time. Rarely did it pay off. When it did though Maya would focus her time on Six, getting back at him instead of looking for would be victims. It was a small sacrifice, but one that gave him so hope. 


Maya began to sit upright, her firm rising and causing Six to tumble downward. Right onto her black panties. 


She looked down on him, her hair acting as a sort of canopy to darken her face and intensify the blue of her eyes. It felt ad if some god were judging Six right now. Right so, a shiver ran down his spin as he turned his back towards Maya again-silently praying that his gamble would work.


"I said stop it." The way she said that. It made Sixs legs weak. 


"Just let this gamble fucking work " he silently prayed. "Please..."


Even when Maya pinned his small frame between her fingers he still remained as silent as he could. Even as he was brought into view of Mayas full face did he remain steadfast. 


"So, you really wanna do this then?" Maya questioned, not even a smile on her face. 


When was the last time he pulled this, she wondered. A few months back perhaps? What did she do then? 


"That's right..." Maya grinned as she placed a finger on her check as she reminisced over what happened last time. "I had to throw you up and into the sink last time. You really wanna go through that again?" 


Maya licked her teeth as emphasis, an act that would have made Six sweat bullets were it not for his bandage like skin. It didn't help that her canines were sharper than most, a fact she loved to point out as she pressed her tongue against them.


When she got no answer her grin faltered slightly. 


"Or maybe I can hide you in one of these cups." Maya gripped her black bra clad breast, groping it as she forced the beta to watch. "I bet you'd love that huh? Used to play with them back when you were normal sized."


When she got no reply once more Maya began grinding her teeth. Six was really going the extra mile to annoy her it would seem. 


"Or maybe~..." Maya brought her free hand towards the straps of her panty, lowering them just enough to give Six an idea of what she had planned. "Maybe you wouldn't mind swimming in my snatch~?"


That elicited a reaction. For a moment she saw Six lose his composure, his tiny eyes and arms looking for a way to escape. His eyes fell on Maya, her lips curled into an almost cat like smile. 


"I'll be honest, I really hope that's the case. Been a solid year since we had a good fucking~."


She could see he was breathing faster now, hyperventilating. Six would do this back when he was normal sized too, when the two of them dated in their college years. It was adorable to see he never really grew out of that. A force of habit for someone who didn't really need to breath. 


"You're cute when you're scared...you know that right?" Maya tapped her cheek as she looked at the squirming beta. "Really just wanna play with you more. Especially when you're being such a little shit..."


Maya pinched Six's diminutive form harder, eliciting a pained grunt from him.


"Didn't like that did we?" Maya teased. "Too bad. Until you decide this little tantrum of yours is over we'll just keep playing like this."


Six found it rather amusing how she called his actions a tantrum. Especially when she was the one trying to break his composure. Maya thought she did too, until Six painfully crossed his arms again, even going as far as to close his eyes to ignore her.


"Six!" She sounded more like an annoyed child now. One that didn't get exactly what they wanted. "Look, I'm not asking a lot from you. Just get along with Lyza. Please?"


It was funny how she still thought that was his reason for being so silent now. For Six it was deeper than that. The fact that he was forced to partake in things he hated, no matter his say in them. Lyza was just one piece of the problem. He wanted Maya to see that. To learn that.


Six opened his eyes slightly, only so that he could say a single word. 


"No"


Maya wanted to bang her head against a wall. Six could, at times, be too frustrating to deal with even for her. 


"Your half an inch tall! How are you this fucking stubborn?!" Maya didn't expect an answer, and when she didn't receive one she dropped Six back onto her stomach as she crossed her own arms in frustration.


For a long while the two of them said nothing to one another, Maya no longer resorting to threats to getting what she wanted. 


Six continued as he did before, waiting for the moment he would be allowed to leave. 


"I know you hate your life..." Maya finally said. "And I know you hate me..."


The beta turned to face her only to find her eyes hidden behind her left hand. She was gritting her teeth, almost as if she were in great pain. "I know you hate me more than you do Lyza. Why wouldn't you...I'm the reason why you're like this."


Maya wasn't snapping, that much was clear to Six. But her breathing was increasing. It was as if she was breaking down. 


"I regretted killing you, you know..." She admitted. "I really did. You were the first person I actually liked. You were someone who made me happy, when the only other thing that did that was a dead body. You were special..."


Tears began to flow from Mayas hand, slow at first that steadily became a stream. It was enough to cause a tinge of guilt to form within Six. 


"And then Lyza came into the picture and i felt that wonderful spark all over again. Why? Why is it so hard to be with the two people I actually care about?"


Six started to scale Mayas stomach, the giantesses flesh providing surprising footing for the half inch man as he moved forward. "Maya...look...i..."


He didn't know what to say. While he wasn't aware of her regret over trying to kill him, putting him in this humiliating position to begin with, she was right about one thing. 


He did hate her. Lyza too. 


So why did he feel sorry?


"Maya, look I'll try and get on Lyza's good side okay? Just...don't cry."


He's actually never seen her cry before. When they dated he was, as embarrassing as it is, the one who tried during movies. Even during the three years he was captured he's yet to see Maya cry.


And for some reason he couldn't explain, he didn't like it. Not in the slightest. 


Her tears kept coming but Maya removed her hand to get a good look at Six. He was standing just below her breasts, the two blobs seeming so big when compared to his minuscule form. Yet that was hardly where her thoughts were.


Maya had lost the taste for punishing him this night, even hesitating when she brought her hand forward to pet him. 


"This is what we'll do Six" the way she spoke was very monotone now. She seemed exhausted now as to how she was only minutes prior.


"I'm going to leave you with Lyza tomorrow. The whole day. During that time I'm gonna be picking out the betas she and I planned on capturing. Is that fine?"


Of course it wasn't. Not in the slightest. Despite that Six couldn't find it in himself to tell her no. Her eyes were red from crying and her voice sounded hoarse. 


"Of course it is Maya."


She didn't buy it. Not one bit. But she was too tired to argue. 


Instead she held her hand towards Six, waiting for the beta to step into it before setting him down on the bed. 


With him safely out of the way Maya laid down herself, turning her back towards the beta. 


"Then if we got nothing more to say I'd very much like to sleep..."


There was no invitation to join her. No appeal to bring him into her embrace. Six was left to do whatever he pleased. 


Something he didn't expect considering recent events. 


"If that's what you want Maya then alright."


No response save for a small shuffle from the giantess. Not a word was spoken. 


Six wasn't sure if Maya was pissed at him but he did know one thing.


This was not how he expected their talk to go.


 

Chapter End Notes:

 Was gone for a decent while. Now to dissapear again! 
As always a review is appreciated!