- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Time to see just what Maya and Lyza have in store for their little treat.

 

 

Lyza waited on the bed, six inch beta in hand and both barely clothed with Lyza herself wearing only her green undergarments. To her left was a plate filled with either marshmallows or strawberries. “You’re taking forever Maya!” the thirty year old woman was growing impatient as she waited. How long does it take someone to make fudge sauce anyway? She knew Maya was decent in the kitchen. Surely this wouldn’t be so time consuming.

 

“Sorry!” there was rummaging head within the apartments kitchen, followed by the sound of silverware following onto the floor. “Shit!”

 

More noise which soon gave way to quickly approaching footsteps. “I was waiting for it to cool down some” Maya said as she stepped through the door to her room, revealing that she was wearing as little clothing as Lyza, her garments being black rather than green.

 

Lyza examined the entirety of Maya’s body, noticing they were still wearing an apron. “An apron, bra and panties” she thought with a smirk. “I almost want her to keep wearing that. Rip it off and just explore that body of hers...” though looking down at the beta in her grasp Lyza couldn’t deny that what they had planned was leagues better. At least for the moment.

 

Maya laid down besides Lyza, placing the bowl of warm fudge in between them and the plate of treats.

 

Maya was practically salivating at the treats before her, Lyza was eager to dig in, but the six inch beta remained both confused and terrified.

 

“So mister no name, we’re going to play a little game” Lyza explained. “You see, Maya hasn’t eaten all day. And I just love sweets. Fudge especially. So that’s why were gonna help ourselves while you swim about.”

 

The man wasn’t able to register what Lyza had said in time, only grasping the word swim as he was released from the giantesses grip and into the waiting bowl.

 

“If you can manage to survive by the time we finish the whole bowl” Lyza began before tapping her finger against her chin, trying to think of a suitable prize. “Well...we still won’t let you go. But at least we won’t put you through hell again.” she was blunt when telling the truth, so much so that the beta could only look up at her in fear.

 

“So...how do you wanna do this Ma-” Lyza was immediately cut off as the blue haired woman reached for a strawberry.

 

“Dips” she proclaimed, already dipping the fruit into the bowl, pulling up an almost obscene amount of fudge with it but missing the beta entirely. That isn’t to say she had already forgotten about him. She looked at him the entire time, never breaking eye contact as she slowly bit into her glimmering treat. Maya held a cheek in her hand, the sweetness of the strawberry and the rich flavor of the fudge sending chills down her spine. Paired with the terrified look of the beta and she had to force herself against simply scooping the man up and licking him clean.

 

Lyza chuckled at Mayas overall performance, entertained by the fact they they were already enjoying themselves. Slowly she picked out her treat, a marshmallow far large than the rest. About half the size of the beta.

 

Unlike Maya, Lyza instead took a quick dab of chocolate rather than a full on scoop. “Don’t waste our treat too quickly dear. We wouldn’t wanna give our little toy any false hope.”

 

Lyza took the whole treat into her mouth and swallowed it whole with little difficulty. Too further drive in the ease in which she partook of the action she opened her mouth wide, allowing the beta to take in the fact of how something half his height was no longer there.

 

He tried to back away in fear but found the fudge he moved through made such efforts difficult. He was waist deep in the concoction of various different sweets. It’s rich aroma made him sick to his stomach and the warm heat was sapping his stamina quicker than he hoped.

 

Maya took notice of this quickly. “Poor little guy~. It must be like walking through mud.” she held back a chuckle. “He could use a little bit of help.”

 

With the beta distracted by Lyza the six inch beta was unaware of Maya’s fingers dipping beneath the surface until it was too late. The quickly found his ankles, pulling them upward as the rest of the mans body fell face first into the chocolate before finally rising beyond the sweet swamp.

 

The beta had no clue as to what Maya’s plan was. Even Lyza was confused as to what they had planned. That was until Maya threw the tiny man towards their chest.

 

Lyza was barely able to catch them, letting the beta fall between her breasts as she feared she would have only swatted him away with her hands and towards the bed sheets.

 

“Are you crazy!?” Lyza said in surprise. “This bed is a Hypnos spring product! Do you have any idea how expensive those are!?”

 

She was more upset over Mayas reckless disregard for such luxurious furniture than she was over nearly having their little treat wasted. Maya on the other hand couldn’t stop herself from laughing as she watched the little beta struggle in between Lyzas tits, his form held firmly between them as Lyza crossed her arms in disappointment.

 

When finally she did notice the betas struggles she grew more annoyed if anything. “Look at that. I’m going to have to take a shower because of you. Not to mention cleaning wash my bra, a vintage from my own line of clothing. I even paid for it myse-”

 

Once again Lyza was interrupted, Maya placing a marshmallow in her mouth mid rant.

 

Then we can take a shower together~.” she reminded. Maya leaned forward, moving the bowl from between the two of them and placing it a safely upon a table besides the bed. “Or I can help clean you here.

 

The beta, still struggling to free himself, noticed the sudden lack of dark and the feeling of Mayas breath upon his back. He turned just in time to see her tongue lick away at the sweet sauce covering both him and Lyzas chest.

 

Lyza would have fallen backwards had Maya not caught her arms. They were blushing thanks to the actions currently transpiring. This was not what the two of them had planned, Yet Lyza wasn’t entirely against this deviation. As a matter of fact, despite almost having a twenty thousand dollar mattress ruined. She was greatly enjoying it.

 

The beta barely recovered from Mayas previous assault when she licked him again, taking away any fudge she may have missed before. This time she didn’t stop with a simple lick, instead going so far as to wrap her lips around the upper half of his torso. She sucked, hard, almost bringing his whole body into her mouth. She was willing to tuck the rest of him into her salivating maw, only stopping once she realized Lyza was laughing at the mans flailing legs.

 

Maya seemed to have forgotten the other treats all together, her sights only set on Lyza now. Noticing this Lyza returned with a gaze of longing of her own, placing a hand on both of Mayas cheeks.

 

Lyza teased Maya’s mouth open with her thumb, eagerly wanting to see the struggling beta within. The poor thing was positively drenched, unable to get a proper hold of his surroundings.

 

“How’s he taste?” Lyza asked, the feeling of her own mouth beginning to water an all too familiar one.

 

Maya wasn’t able to answer beyond a simple moan. That was more than enough to prove that she was enjoying the little mans struggles.

 

Lyza pulled Mayas head closer, eager to share the ‘snack’. “You wanna share him with me?

 

Nothing at first, until Maya shook her head. Then she started swallowing the beta, his head being the first thing to descent into her throat. “Don’t be selfish!”

 

Lyza was forced to act fast, wrapping her lips around the betas still visible legs. Thanks to his size the process of swallowing him was slow for Maya. It took little to no effort to pull him back from her throat.

 

Maya had to suppress a gag at the extraction, yet this did little to dissuade her as she continued to fight for her meal. Back and forth they sucked the beta, unaware or simply uncaring of the torment he was going through. He felt his legs be bit down on by Lyzas teeth. He was forced to watch Mayas throat quiver in anticipation of its meal, getting closer at moments before he was pulled away.

 

The two women's tug of way eventually evolved into something more passionate, with Lyza pushing Maya onto the bed, right on top of the plate of treats. Many of the strawberries popped right away, though Lyza was no longer in a proper state of mind to even care.

 

Maya’s mental state was the more crazed of the two, evident by her attempts to bite down on the betas lower half. Fortunately for him she was able to hold herself back. Unfortunately, it was for all of a few moments before Lyza began to kiss Mayas lips while also holding onto her treat.

 

The pleasure and bliss Maya felt was comparable to Lyzas, their thoughts of the beta they struggled over being the last thing on either of their minds.

“S-stop!” the beta shouted. Even as he was being tossed and turned and toyed with by these two goddesses of women all he could do was plead. Beg for his life that was so easily forgotten. Neither woman pitied him however, as they had all but forgotten his existence.

 

The beta felt both of his halves being tugged in two different directions. Their was pain felt in his midsection as teeth bit down onto his torso, though he wasn’t sure who they belonged to. He had been moved around so much the beta wasn't certain of who’s mouth it was that he currently looked within.

 

The pain upon his torso only grew as the teeth dug deeper into his flesh. “Please!” he begged. “It hurts!”

 

In that moment, within the mouth of whoever held power over him, all the pain he felt seemed to fade. It felt as though it were a mercy, at least until he realized he felt something more piercing then the pain.

 

He felt cold. An almost unnatural chill that ran down his entire body, save for his legs. Looking towards his lower half the beta was barely able to scream before any noise he could make was silenced as he was plunged into a waiting throat.

 

Outside Lyza felt the sudden descent of the duos victim, or to be more specific his top half. She was taken aback by the sudden sensation, the six inch man struggling the entire way up until he landed within her stomach.

 

“Did I...” she was at a lose for words, surprised by the sudden, and gruesome, turn. The taste of iron was prevalent within her mouth, mixed along with the taste of whatever fudge lingered.

 

Lyza looked towards Maya only to see they were still upon their back, now chewing what was very clearly the betas lower half. She seemed as though she were in a trance, a dazed state where she was only capable of this one motion.

 

“Maya...did you...” Lyza stuttered, already know the answer to her forming question. “Please don’t tell me you bit down...”

 

Maya only focused on chewing, fully aware of the question asked but unable to say anything. Her cheeks had turned rosy and her breathing had picked up.

 

She snapped...”Lyza thought. “Maya? Can you hear me?”

 

First came the chuckling, slow at first but steadily picking up to match her breath. Mayas arms were shaking, having difficulty supporting her wait as she tried to sit upright.

 

“I...bit him...” Maya giggled as she dug her nails into her cheek. “I bit down...and t-then...slurped!”

 

She softly laughed at the thought of him struggling now. She was sure, even with her fragmented state of mind, that his upper half was struggling in Lyza. “Did he taste good?” Maya asked, a down right maniacal smile spreading from ear to ear. “Is he crying?

 

It was when Lyza seemed to be holding her stomach in pain did Maya begin to regain some semblance of sanity. “Lyza?”

 

The older woman continued to hold her stomach, as though she were trying to keep down everything she’s eaten in the past day. “The b-bowl...” she muttered. Maya immediately knew what Lyza wanted, handing her the now cold fudge. Regardless of temperature Lyza wasted no time in digging her fingers into the concoction.

 

She ate enough that once the taste of blood was all gone there was scarcely any fudge remaining. Lyza waited for the urge to vomit to subside, turning to Maya once it finally did.

 

“What the hell Maya!?” Lyza seemed more annoyed then enraged, yet whichever emotion had it been it was more than enough to tear the blue haired woman away from her sleep into lunacy. “We were supposed to lather him up in sauce before swallowing him! Why did you bite him in half!?”

 

Maya raised her hands in defense of her actions. “I didn’t mean to! It just happened! He was struggling so much, and we were kissing, I kind of just got…lost in the sauce?”

 

Lyza wanted to pinch Mayas cheeks for even trying to cover up those actions with such a horrible joke before noticing the mess the two of them made.

 

“The bed!” crushed strawberries stained the mattress and clung to Mayas back. “This was twenty grand…”

 

Maya seemed unphased by the state of the bed, even picking a crushed strawberry from her back and popping it in her mouth. Though she wasn’t a fan of the taste of iron she’s steadily grown used to it as she explored her various...tastes.

 

“I don’t see the issue.” Maya admitted, popping another berry into her mouth. “I can still sleep in it right?”

 

Lyza grabbed pulled Maya in by her chin quicker than she could react. “It’s. The. Principle.”

 

Though she was being handled rather harshly Maya couldn’t stop from smiling, enjoying a certain fire within Lyzas eyes.

 

“Don’t give me that look” the older woman reprimanded, realizing Maya was trying to lure her into further foreplay.

 

But we still gotta bath together Lizzy~” Maya teased, gesturing to the several crushed berries. “You got me all dirty. You’ve got to make sure I get every. Possible. Spot.” Maya leaned in so close that she just had to blow into Lyzas ear, the older woman quickly recoiling from the sensation.

 

“God, you’re a menace when horny! You realize that right?” Lyza had given into Mayas antics, pulling the younger woman into a kiss, one far more brief then the previous. “And don’t call me Lizzy dear. You know I hate that.”

 

Another few moments as the pair brought their lips together once more, only breaking apart once Lyza got the familiar taste of iron. “Fuck! Hand me a marshmallow!”

 

Maya continued to watch Lyza pop one eat one marshmallow after the other, trying desperately to get the taste of iron from her mouth. “This is why I prefer betas whole! I hate the taste of blood!”

 

Lyza continued shoveling the treats until she recalled something the two needed to discuss, given the fate of their most recent victim. “How are we going to explain this to that strip club?”

 

Though Lyzas mouth was full Maya was able to hear her clearly, shrugging of the problem as though it weren’t even an issue. “Oh that? that’ll be easy.” Maya laid back onto the bed, reaching for a treat of her own only to see that Lyza was greedily hording them for herself. “Apparently that whole areas filled with beta haters” she continued, sighing in contempt over the fact she wasn’t given something to snack on. “That strip club’s probably the only safest place there. wouldn’t be much of a stretch if I said I got mugged, and their little dancer got nabbed.”

 

Lyza ceased eating, already aware of Mayas plan. “I know where this is headed. You want me to bash something against your head, do you?”

 

Maya smiled as innocently as she could, recalling the times where they’ve done just that. It was a ploy that usually worked. The times it didn’t were easily covered up by either Maya or Lyza.

 

Lyza groaned in annoyance, having grown tired of the same plan. “Someday we’re gonna have to try something different you know. This won’t always work.”

 

“It’s worked so far.’ Maya replied with a shrug. “And besides. If it isn’t broken, then don’t fix it.”

 

Lyza went for more treats only to see that she had finished them all. Throwing the plate away she laid besides Maya, doing her best to ignore the mess that would otherwise bother her to no end.

 

“Can we do that after we clean up though?” Lyza asked, wanting to clear up the mess the two of them had made.

 

“And then we shower together?” Maya added, hoping to continue her fun. “We can even use Six if you want. I’ll be lenient...”

 

The though of using the half inch beta sent a chill down Lyzas spine. Though they were able to do less physically with him, his durability more than made up for that.

 

And Lyza couldn’t deny that she enjoyed toying with Mayas one and only.

 

“Deal...” she leaned in for a kiss only to immediately spit once the taste of iron returned.

 

“Dammit!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Gonna say it....i am not ashamed of that pun or title. I will DIE on this hill.