- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Risks are a necessity of life. Without them, we can't move forward. Not in a way that matters. Big risks, small, they are a means of progression. 

There was just something to be said about indulging in older… fantasies. 


You never really know what you have until you've gone and lost it. That itself was the story of much of Maya's life. A child unloved, in a family of four, and raised by two sick individuals who truly knew nothing of raising a daughter. All they could do, the only lesson they could ever impart, was teach their child their own twisted form of love. To yearn for someone fully, completely, to a point that if they asked you to bloody the world in their name then you better damn well do it. 


The idea that you can only thrive on one singular emotion, and in turn receive it fully. 


That is what Maya craved. At nearly every point in her life, the moments she could think of, that is all she's longed for. Because, though her parents imparted that twisted knowledge onto her, they only ever cared for one another. 


Never their daughters. Never their youngest. 


Being shown what such love looked like, or what it was perceived to be, and never receiving anything of the sort… Well, there was no real question as to how Maya's mind developed the cracks it has now.  The obsessions it held, the desires and cravings. Though on the surface Maya might seem fetching, harmless to some, even approachable, to those that knew her well, and have even seen her handiwork, it was clear there was a grim disturbance beneath the surface of her mind.  


She was broken. Stricken of a normal life at an early age. Maya could never have the love she yearned for, not as it was meant to be. And the humor of the matter was found in her understanding this. Even accepting it.

 


For all the knowledge Maya held over the pain and pleasure her constantly shifting mind brought her, she learned to relish in her love sick mania. It's what made her happy, when all else seemed to fail. 


Fractured, but whole.


Alive, but only when she was with those she cared for.


Hers felt like a life of dependency, reliant on the knowledge that she'd always have someone to come home to; whether it was Lyza, or Aiden. Without it, without them, she felt she might just… fall apart. She knew such feelings were bad. They were wrong in every sense of the word. Maya held no delusions of the horrible person she was, yet if the world was to see her as an affection crazed devil, then a devil she may as well be. 


This was her. The life she had chosen; One of remaining as a psychopath, raised to be some love-starved fiend. Hell on Earth, never having enough and always at risk of just breaking. She needed to be held together, to have someone who could be strong for her, and in no way was she ashamed to admit that. 


But all that said, even with this acceptance of her nature, Maya still promised to do better. 


Be the type of woman which Aiden could actually trust, rather than fear. It still remained that He, of the countless others she has killed, was the sole regret Maya had in this life. The one murder she wishes she could take back. 


And as such, she intended on keeping her promise with her One and Only. 


At least as far as concerning His safety. 


Maya won't deny herself the little pleasures in life, but for all she was worth she would fight to keep those she loved safe. Aiden, Lyza… even Roxanne, though that itself was more on the basis of a friendship. A macabre one, true, yet though the concept was still admittedly foreign to someone like Maya, it was still seen as a certain improvement. Hopefully the sort of that might put a vast majority of her own worries to rest. 


But the climb towards bettering oneself was long and hard, and at every moment there was that urge to just step away from it all and fall back into that deep dark pit of insanity that was always a constant within Maya's troubled life. 


That… was the easy route. 


She knew nothing worthwhile would come from ever taking the simple path again. Not now, when there was just so much to lose. 


Maya would fight it; her urge to harm those close to her. If not for her sake than for the sake of those she loved and lived for. But such a battle was easier said than done. Trials and tribulations, and all that; and more often than not it was a road filled with constant issues. 


That in mind… There were a few situations where Maya's blood red mania came in handy. Even proving salubrious to her mental health. When directed properly, It helped to get the sort of answers she desired. 


Alternatively, it also served as an effective means of placating more than a few 'baser' temptations. 


Maya was told not to kill her little thug toy, and true to her word she kept from doing so. They've been poked at, prodded and pressured. Maneuvered in such a way that, already, Maya had herself more than a fair bit of information. Not as much as Roxanne would have hoped for probably, but enough to satisfy a few questions. 


There were times though, more than just a few, where the Psychopath felt as though she could have ended this little game of hers way too quickly. A tug too hard, or a squeeze too rough, and her toy would break, and then that'd just leave her with nothing. 


Nothing to play with, and nothing to do. Aside from waiting for Roxanne, of course. 


But the would-be Hoodlum's shrill screams of pain made them oh so difficult to resist fully breaking. Maya couldn't help but want to torment them further, see what parts of their body broke. It was one part horrible sadism, another part genuine curiosity. It wasn't often she was told to keep someone alive, so it only seemed right, in that fragmented mind of her's, for Maya to see how far a shrunken body can really be pushed. 


It was like… A scientific method. Something which Roxanne could approve of. And the Thug, weak as they are, were Maya's animal test subject. They were akin to a little puppy in that regard then, so weak and small, vulnerable, just waiting for their neck to be snapped


Perhaps even weaker than that. A kitten perhaps… or maybe even a baby bird. So small that it could fit comfortably in her hand; waiting for the moment in which the life was just squeezed out of Maya's unfortunate prey. 


But again, something so grisly would have brought an end to the fun far too fast for the Serial Killer's liking. She was shrunken down, out of practice, but she still knew the advantages of having good entertainment. A gift as wonderful as this shouldn't be wasted. At least not on the first day. A chance like this was exceedingly rare in current times, and as such was best used wisely. Being left in hiding, it was always important to find some greater methods of prolonged relaxation. Stress relief. 


Better to not waste anything at all, even when something amounts to very little; much like the meager knowledge that has been imparted. 


As was already known, the Thug knew unsurprisingly little about Lynette's machinations. A little lackey of someone who likely did the real dealing with the younger Vermont sister. And of course that someone was… honestly, probably, very, very dead. Odds are, they were killed months back during Maya's shrunken rampage. 


All that meant was that she was left with the pawn of a pawn. A lackluster claim.


Though they knew the place of payment in which the group of street rats were originally paid for their services, they knew next to nothing in regard to names, faces, or anything of the type that might be of aid. 


Still, anything was better than nothing, and really it was of no major concern. 


Roxanne was a savant in clearing up on 'blank spaces'. That magnificent mind of theirs filled out gaps in others' knowledge at a rate unreal in the modern age. All they'd need was a small lead, and everything would fall into place.


Unfortunately, that also meant Maya's treat had very little to offer now, were she to share anything. Perhaps she could hold off on that, maybe for a week or two? Really get some use out of his body. Ah, but then that'd just place everyone in an even worse position, and Maya didn't wish to be the arbiter of that. 


If anything, Roxanne's might find some use in using the Thug as a part of her experiments. As was envisioned before, their life might still hold some value as a lab rat. 


The crux was that Maya didn't want them dead. At least not yet. She wanted to see if she could keep true to that promise of hers.


It was safe to say that, now, everything fell into the Hoodlum's hands. If he has that drive to preserve his own life. Cling to it and never think of letting go. Holding it firmly, tirelessly, for to lose your grip for even a moment would result in a gruesome, bloody end. 


That will to live, the resolve; Maya wanted to see if her Treat possessed something so grand. 


She's already seen such resolve in one already, with her sweet Aiden. They had a strong will. More firm than others hundreds of times his size. Maya was somewhat curious if lightning might strike twice in creating such a unique individual, even if they'd never hold a candle to her One and Only. 


Of course, there were no guarantees they'd fit the bill. Especially when faced with Maya's unusual methods.. Actions that were… as questionable as they were deplorable. 


"Come on… little Guy~," the Serial Killer managed in between breaths. Her breathing was erratic, as were her movements. Maya's fingers twitched as she rubbed the body of her toy against her already well moistened crotch. Were they just a teensy bit smaller, then she might have shoved them inside her. For now though, this would have to do. And already, this was more than enough. "Kick a bit more… for me…." 


Maya bit her lower lip, feeling the ever sporadic struggles of her prey trying desperately to free themselves from… well… her lower lips. Here she was, without pants or panties, granting a feast for their very eyes, and all they could think to do was struggle. 


Then again… they always struggled. As though their efforts might bear fruit in the end. As if they might escape. All it really did was send yet another wave of pleasure through Maya's body. Down her spine, from her heart to her loins. From the very tip of her toes to the top of her head, the Killer's body was alight with wondrous euphoria. "I said… Kick! I… I like it… when they kick~." Softly squeezing her legs together, so as no to outright kill her joy, Maya was certain she felt a few cracks down below. The pained yet muffled cries of a man quite literally drowning in pleasure signaled that she had indeed broken something. 


The bug-sized Thug pushed against Maya's dripping snatch, fighting against their Tormentor's strength all in an attempt to break free. Even when their hands slipped deeper inside her, sending out an unintended wave of pleasure, as well as soaking them further in her juices, they did not relent. A pointless endeavor, as a single finger alone could thwart any and all attempts at resistance. 


Still… Maya liked that resolve. 


As far as restraint went, she's done… exceptionally well. It'd be so incredibly easy to just rub her little toy out, break their weak body against her cunt. The fact she did not yet do so spoke strides of her restraint. Maya would be lying if she said the temptations weren't there, but she showed that she possessed strength in not acting on them. 


They always persisted, the voices which edged her onward towards her vices. At all moments, they were there, and always were they the loudest when Maya was with her dear Aiden.


They constantly urged her to just ravage his little form. Torment and tear him apart with her overbearing affection. 


She learned the value in not acting on such desires. The trust that can be built. She valued that more than any carnal desire, but this hunger she felt never faded. It plagued her. She was starved of lustful, cruel sensations.


While keeping true to her word was a greater goal, and her personal strides were impressive, Maya wasn't certain how long she might actually be able to persist without giving in to base temptations. There was only so much she could do before she needed to dine.


This deplorable act of using another living being as relief for sexual frustrations, while familiar and unsightly, was all Maya could think of doing that might settle her more crude urges. It helped keep everyone safe, after all.


Or at least, everyone she cared about. And whose size could be compared to her own. 


It also helped that the body she pictured in between her legs was Aiden's too, and not some shrunken down nobody…


It helped that no one was around to see her like this. That desperate need for relief would no doubt be an embarrassing thing to explain. Lyza most of all would get a kick out of her shrunken girlfriend's need for release. Teasing and taunting would of course arise out of this, were the others to see, and then that'd be a whole new world of frustration to deal with. 


Frustration that Maya would no doubt have to relieve on her fragile, weak fuck doll. 


Another pop was felt, and Maya's grip on the smaller Beta tightened. Several more snaps followed directly after, and at once the Thug went limp. 


"How many bones was that now…" Maya wondered aloud. Of course, she didn't expect any sort of answer; the poor lad she was using to get off couldn't so much as lift a finger let alone reply to her. Drifting in and out of consciousness, they likely didn't even hear her. "Four… five? What does it matter, really? You break wonderfully~."


There were soft cries, as well as pointless, whispered begging. Pleas towards mercy, and indicators that the brutalized Beta was still alive. All amounting to nothing, as Maya cared little for their whimpering.  


"Shh, shh… none of that… don't spoil my fun~"


No matter what condition they might be in, or how pitiable they looked, the little street rat's fate was already sealed. They were living on borrowed time. They knew they would die. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. No this week, or even this month, but they will die here, eventually, used to get someone so much greater than them off


They were property, and whether they remained broken today or not, that would never change. 


If it did, well it'd just be delusions by that point. And a delusional toy was considerably less fun to play with. 


At the very least, Maya's efforts bore some fruit. Information, just as Roxanne had hoped for. Nothing much, but maybe enough to get things moving along. At least, that was the hope. Before she ended up doing something regrettable, like breaking her poor Victim's jaw against her cunt, thereby depriving him of speech. 


It was admittedly an effort to remember what exactly she's been told in the time frame given. Maybe too much effort honestly. Perhaps two hours wasn't as much time as Maya originally thought it was. That was barely anything which could allow for equal amounts pleasure and gain.


Then again, Roxanne was limited time herself; in both resources and availability. While it was nice to enjoy some peace after the panic, none of them knew how much time they had left exactly. Days, weeks, or months, it was all unknown to them. 


They did not have the luxury to sit around anymore. Any information would be processed, and any gaps in knowledge would be filled in later. Quite probably, some time after the Thug Toy has expired. 


For now, a wrap up was needed. While she didn't know how much time remained of her rapturous session, Maya suspected Roxanne would be on her way soon to pick her up. 


Spreading her legs slightly, Maya released her hold on the Beta's body. He stuck to her most intimate of areas tightly, adhered by the discharge secreted in her enjoyment over their shared experience. 


Maya hoped he appreciated it. She certainly did. 


The thug still refused to fight further, no longer extending unneeded energy to pull himself free. Though his body was very much alive, broken though it was, his spirit may as well have been dead. Fractured. He let gravity do the work for him, pulling their body further with each passing second, until they were finally freed from Maya's insidious hold.


Maya didn't so much as move to offer a helping hand. There was further amusement to be found in watching a man so defeated they'd allow the world itself to have its way with them. The audible tear as the thug fell free from her snatch… a lovely tune to hear. Like a bandage removed from skin; the Beta fell several feet, comparative to himself, before crashing against the carpeted floor below. 


There was a crack, but a scream never followed. 


Peering down, curiosity won over as Maya carefully looked over the body. She placed her oversized foot on their body, feeling the slow rise and fall of their chest and stomach through her toes. She drummed the gargantuan digits against battered flesh with a wide, vile smile. Her toy still lived. Despite all she's put him through, they were still very much alive. How long that would remain, no one could say for certain. But if they survived the remainder of the day, then there'd be more fun to be had tomorrow. 


All that said, Maya would be lying if she said she wasn't tempted to just kill him here and now. A foot on their fragile head, a bit of pressure, and that's all it'd take to end their life. A fine crush to satisfy sadistic urges. 


But all good things in time. A meal was better savored then rushed through. 


Maya pulled her foot back, only stopping herself from committing the cruel deed just so that she might enjoy future stimulation. She didn't know when another wonderful form of entertainment might come her way, but so long as she didn't have a spare on hand, this little Toy's life was safe. 


His sanity though was another matter…

 

Cleaning herself off of any mess, and dressing up in something proper, Maya opted to leave her little toy on the floor, bloodied and bruised. They needed their rest, and personally she quite liked how they looked on the ground. 


The Psychopath waited patiently on her bed, passing her time through twiddling her thumbs. Not even fifteen minutes passed, and she heard the sound of echoing footsteps. 


The roof to the portable home was lifted. Looking up, Maya was greeted with Roxanne's seemingly all-encompassing, purple eyes. 


They surveyed the room carefully, perhaps making sure things weren't too out of order. She was aware of how messy someone like Maya could be, and if the space needed to be cleaned, that was just something she'd have to do. Remarkably, things weren't as… gory as one might expect. Relatively neat even. As good a sign as any that Maya wasn't as violent as she could have been.  


When their sight fell on top of the Beta Thug's still form though, Roxanne smiled. 


"Well…" the Scientist needed to focus her eyes so that she might see the rise and fall of the Beta's chest. They were alive… if only barely. A real number had been done to them, and given the slick film covering their body, Maya had more than just a little bit of fun. Roxanne snorted in mild amusement. "At least you didn't kill this one. Thank you for that, he might still have some uses." 


"Told you I could handle it~." Maya remarked rather proudly; doing a splendid job of keeping her still faulty mind in check. Truth be told, everything felt as though she were both looking and hearing things through stained glass. Fragmented, beautiful, but misaligned. Not the worst of states her mind has been in before, but there was a definite decline thanks to her reprieve. Still, it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. 


Once again, Roxanne chuckled. "I never doubted you for a minute." She lowered a hand into the house, grasping her beta companion with gentle fingers. Despite previous claims towards clumsiness, when aware of the situation, Roxanne proved quite steady in her handling of those of smaller stature. Expertly even. No real shocker there, given her history with beta-kind as a whole.


Despite the caution Roxanne held over Maya though, not an ounce of concern was granted towards the Serial Killer's unconscious Toy, who was waved off by the Maniac as they ascended. 


"I hope you managed to learn something." Roxanne said, her eyes momentarily passing the smaller Beta's broken frame. Placing the roof back onto the portable home, she shielded his body from uncaring eyes. She'll let them have this somewhat forced rest. Who knows what other forms of Hell would be waiting for him in the future. "You know, before you broke your doll."


Maya smiled. In Roxanne's grasp, watching as the world around her moved on by, she couldn't help but once again find herself enraptured by this sheer difference in scale. It was glorious. "They… did say a few things. I'm certain someone smart like you could fill in some gaps. But that's a bridge to cross later, what do you have planned for me?"


Maya's excitement and curiosity was noted, and that served to pique Roxanne's own intentions. 


The little Psychopath was an important factor in future developments, yet to know they held strong spirit in regards to what needed to be done was relatively uplifting. "Oh, so quick to speed things up~." The Scientist joked. "Don't worry, we're getting to that. Trust me, you're going to like what I have cooking."


"I certainly know Lyza will~."




"Bad idea, Lyza. This is an extremely bad idea…"


"Oh, hush up now. We're fine." Giving her jacket pocket a quick pat, the Designer silenced her complaining companion. The less they talked, the better. And the more she could focus on the task ahead. "Just stay quiet and I'll get us through this. Trust me."


In that, there was the issue. Normally, Aiden wanted to believe in Lyza. Have faith in her. Even now, it felt strange to say considering their history, but the Beta wasn't one to deny the Designer's competency. She had a good head on her shoulders. A little vain at times, prideful and loud, but smart. Not Roxanne levels of smart, but resourceful. Witty. Far more so than others in the world. 


Lyza didn't take risks unless she was absolutely certain they could be made useful. It's why she believed in Aiden months back, and allowed him to sneak under her Sister's shadow. Though they all knew how that song and dance ended, what mattered most is that she had faith in him at the time.


But this? In the present? What she was doing now equated to a risk so unnecessary it threatened to jeopardize everything they've all been planning.  


"I should have known something was up when you called for a cab." Despite Lyza's attempt to keep Aiden quiet, the vocal Beta was not so easily silenced. He would let it be known that this course of action, regardless of whatever developments were made, was oh so incredibly stupid


Poking his head out of the Giantess's pocket, he found himself gazing skyward at the grand sight that was Rosen Accessories. The place of business of Lyza's younger sister, as well as a building that favored far too many decorations. "This… is really dumb…"


"Probably," Lyza agreed, to an extent. She was walking a thin line here. A tightrope over a pit of fire. "But nothing worthwhile is ever gained by standing around and doing nothing." 


With phone in hand, she took one photo after another, seeing if there was anything out of the ordinary that might be of use. "Sorry for tricking you about my reasons for wanting to come out. I promise, we'll go somewhere nice once I'm done here."


Technically, Lyza never lied to Aiden. She did want to get out of the factory, though for more reasons than just sightseeing. She wanted to make herself useful. See what she could dig up. Sure, it came at the cost of Her Companion's displeasure, but it's not like he wouldn't get over it. And she did mean it when she said she'd take him someplace nice. 


No harm, no foul.


Aiden groaned, fully aware he wouldn't get through to Lyza. She was as headstrong as she was stunning. "Fine. Do what you want. If we die, I'll never let you hear the end of it though."


Lyza snorted softly. "Fair enough"


Her Sister's building was much more extravagant than one might assume was necessary. Especially for a city like Los Demonios. It certainly stood out from the other normally plain structures. 


Larger too. To an degree even larger than Lyza's. One might think Lynette was compensating for something. 


Strangest of all though, was that the whole building was heavily… decorated?


Even if Lyza wasn't inside the building itself, choosing the 'safer' option of remaining outdoors, as well as a street over, she could see through her phone's lens that the interior was just lined with all manner of decorations. And not just the sort you'd throw together for a quick party. Lavish designs, ornate decorum; things that might only be expected in a large, upcoming event. 


Unless Lynette's taste has grown more… exotic these past few months, something was most certainly happening. What that was, Lyza couldn't say. Leave it to her sister to keep her in the dark.


Lynette wasn't the type to throw random parties for her staff. Though she kept a smile most of the time when in public, held a kind and caring attitude for those who might see her, very few understood how little of value the youngest Vermont saw in others. Growing up with them, Lyza knew her Sister's personality better than any other. 


Whatever the intentions behind these decorations were, one thing was certain. There would be a mass gathering of people. Whether they were Rosen Accessories staff, or something else, remained to be seen. We're Lyza and the group truly fortunate, it'd be a party for those who had chosen to ally themselves with Lynette. Give her power, even when she proved inept at using it. 


That way, there would be the perfect opportunity to clear two birds with one stone. 


Lyza would have to ask Roxanne if she knew anything about this. They had a better idea of what happens in this 'underground organization' business than she did, after all. What with once being one of the cogs in which the whole system moved, she must have some sense over what Lynette might be planning. That is, if she's really doing anything worth noting. Even Matthias, as painful as it is for Lyza to admit, might have some sort of clue. 


Needless to say though, that was more… a last option.


For now though, the Designer just took pictures, observing what sort of openings in the building, if any, could be made into an advantage. A beast of a business this large likely had more than a few blindspots. Points of interest even Lynette wasn't aware of, though perhaps that wasn't too surprising. 


It wasn't as though she earned her position in life. It was all handed to her. Far different from her Sister, who had to work to get where she was. Like Hell Lyza was going to let all her years of hard work go to waste. 


Lynette wanted to see her older sister crumble. Have them fall to their knees, learn their lot in life. To admit to herself that she is every bit as worthless as Lynette has said she was. The ultimate victory would be for Lyza to ever admit that. In turn, she thought it best to return such sentiment ten fold. 


If her sister wanted to play these sorts of games, then hell, she'd play along. Even better than them, just to prove a point. Show who between them was really the better of the two. 


"Lyza, can we go?" Aiden requested, the unease in his voice becoming more apparent. He didn't want to be here. Out here in the open, so close to dangerous territory… Why, it was a recipe for disaster. He didn't know when things might turn south, and from the look of things, that was something Lyza was keen on ignoring. 


The Designer was steadfast on her own goals. When her mind was set out to do something, neither Heaven or Hell could break her focus. An admirable quality normally, but such a thing was currently overshadowed by the looming threat of death. 


"In a minute," Lyza replied in a hushed whisper, making sure no one along the busy street was paying her any mind. "I'm almost done…" 


The truth of the matter was that Lyza, in her desire to even the playing field against her sibling, was more than willing to spend the whole day out in the open like this, staking out a possible lead. Of course, this came at risk to both Aiden and herself, but she's learned that in any line of work you never make it far without taking some form of risks.


Thankfully, luck seemed to be on her side.


Exiting the building, dressed in what Lyza could only assume was her Sister's mandated clothing for employees, was one of the company's own workers. A desk clerk, or something of that field considering their formal attire. A young woman, younger than the likes of Maya. And rather cute too, though Lyza sights already belonged to another. 


If there's was a desk job, then the odds were they might know what's happening on the inside. Nothing related to any deeper organization, Lyza doubted they were that important, but perhaps something to work as a clue in. 

 

"Bingo~"


Fortune favored the opportunistic. 


Putting her phone away, Lyza trailed behind the worker. Having just left the building, and making an immediate b-line down the street, made it rather trivial to keep an eye on them. The day was far from over, and odds were this person was off on a break. Horrible timing for them, but salubrious for her. 


Lyza was beginning to feel like Maya. Sizing up potential prey, thinking what they can be used for. It was sort of… fun. 


Then again, maybe that wasn't the right word. Sneaking after someone with ill intentions wasn't going to become a common occurrence for the Designer, but under the right mindset she can understand why it might be addicting. 


The risk in finding the right victim, the potential reward that was their panicked screams. It was intoxicating. 


Pulling a small, pill-sized capsule from one of her pockets, Lyza wondered how the soon to be little worker might beg.


A small trinket, nothing special at first glance. But within it held the same airborne formula that caused one to shrink. 


Roxanne had developed it as a form of defense against unwitting assailants. More easily concealed than a taser, and you even got a little treat after using it, if you were into that sort of thing. Not really something that can be used willy-nilly, but desperate times and all that. 


The Designer watched her mark carefully, keeping an eye on them as they continued on their unwitting way. 


They wouldn't walk far, not when they were on the clock. Lyza was certain of that. She just needed a single opening; catch them when they're alone. Then she'd have what she needed.


Just one moment, that was all she asked for in finding this opening. 



Chapter End Notes:

Now this one took awhile to write. Apologies as always, class work means I am also writing for that too. Working on essay after essay has the unfortunate effect of killing writing time. Still, doesn't mean ima stop anytime soon. Can't stop won't stop, Y'all! 
Til next time, you know how this goes. A rating and review are always appreciated.