- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here it is, the ending to part 2 of Forcefully Together. Forcefully Together 2? Maybe should had them as separate stories... ah well no turning back now. Is this story perfect? Heck no, I fully believe it has an incredible amount of flaws. That said, I couldn't be more proud of it, even if there are plenty of things I'd change. So, as always, I hope you enjoy this conclusion to parte dos.  

ALSO WARNING! Maya does get a little murderous, you know how it is. 

"How much longer are we going to have to wait?" An exhausted Lyza asked. Sitting just outside the old mall, hidden between rusted containers and rotten planks of wood, where the outer ventilation system could be accessed. "Maya and Aiden could be hurt. Or worse! We can't wait out here forever." 


Roxanne was working tirelessly, making sure the airborne affliction that was the shrinking gas went fully through the mall's ventilation. The system was old. Very Old, even when compared to the mall's age. Clear cutting of corners to lessen the price of the locales' construction. Odds are it was the shoddy system which got the entire place closed down. At the very least there was a panel the scientist could work off of. Sitting beside Lyza, she connected her own laptop to the panel to work faster. 


"Not much longer now. " Roxanne assured. "Just a few more minutes…" She had worked tirelessly to get the vents up and running again, even if for the sole goal of spreading the gaseous agent across the whole mall. She had worked flawlessly, tearing through the old system with clear efficiency. While not enough to keep the vent fans running non-stop due to their old age and poor maintenance, it'd be enough to at least shrink everyone within the mall. 


Of course this included anyone who wasn't part of Lynette's hit crew. Squatters, addicts, looters. The mall was big and anyone could get caught in the "crossfire". Of course, that included Maya as well. 


Roxanne and Lyza had discussed the possibility extensively on the drive over. This new formula was more potent than the previous, and carried with it some effects that set it apart from the original gas that had affected the world. Key amongst those differences was how, through eradication of original protection, it could shrink down those that had been labeled Alphas. The original immune, those who never had to worry about shrinking down to a beta. The purpose behind the idea was to have 'Alpha Tablets' made and reserved for the 1%. Those who stood to gain the most from immunity. Of course, Maya had ruined that idea at the very start of the epidemic.


It was she who had killed Josephine Minerva while searching for her obsession, Aiden. After taking for herself a tablet, she unleashed the original gas, mixing it into various medicines which were then shipped or mass produced. An effective way to create a worldwide epidemic, Roxanne had to admit. Ludicrous, yes, but she couldn't deny the results. 


Ever since the start of the Beta Epidemic, Maya had been among the immune. In fact, it stands to reason that she was the first Alpha, given she was perhaps the first to take the needed pill. Ironic, as Aiden is also technically the first functional Beta. But that's beside the point as now, through this new concoction, that luxury of immunity was set to vanish. 


This new variant attacked the original protection, grafted into the cells of certain individuals. The transformation induced extreme numbness, as the process would normally be extremely painful. Other side effects are to be expected, as with all things of this field, but nothing too noteworthy. It was only after Roxanne assured Lyza that Maya would survive was she allowed to go through with this. 


"At least we won't have to worry about Aiden." Roxanne noted. It was his own composition which acted as the basis for this new variant. As such, he was perhaps the only person on the planet who was actually immune now. While she couldn't use this to grow the shrunken man, Roxanne at least considered this development a silver lining. 


"It's like you said, he's special." It was becoming clear as to why Aiden was considered so important. In the right hands he could be used to usher in a new, even worse, epidemic.  One where those like her sister were in charge. "Maybe next time tell us that before you send him off? Keep him from the people looking for him." 


Roxanne sucked air through her teeth. She was an intelligent person, one of the greatest minds of this generation and any other, but even she had to admit sending Aiden off to Lynette's was incredibly stupid. 


"You've got a lot of shit to apologize for once this is over." Lyza reminded the scientist. "That is, if they make it out alive."


Ever since she had revealed her intentions of replacing Minerva with Lyza, Roxanne had been on the designer's 'shit list'. And who could blame her? She was rightfully pissed. Not only did she send Aiden into the lion's den, but it was done under the guise of attaining knowledge. Information that she likely already knew. There was no way to sugar coat things, she had fucked up royally. 


Exhaling, Roxanne looked up from the laptop's screen. "I'll make sure they're safe. Both Maya and Aiden. You have my word." 


"Words don't mean shit right now, you know that." The designer shot back. "I want them safe. If they don't make it I'm burying you. Simple as that." 


Her anger was deserved, and Roxanne would be lying if she said the threat didn't make her work faster. It also worked to cement the idea that Lyza would make for a wonderful replacement to the power Josephine Minerva had left behind. A far better choice than other options. 


Silence became heavy, the air grew thick, as with each passing moment the pair waited to go. The canisters which contained the gas needed to empty fully before they could go. Unlike Aiden, neither of them were immune. A change Roxanne would have to make later should they all survive this night. The minutes just dragged on, feeling more like hours as both women waited as patiently as they could. It wasn't until the containers began to whistle, expelling only pressurized air, did they know the time was now. 


"Let's go!" 


Lyza wastes no time. Already, she was speed walking around the building, making her way towards the entrance. There were no doors, torn off years ago, and so she could look inside easily. There was no one. Not a single soul that could be seen. Of course anything of significance would be deeper inside, but it was still surprising to see that there was a lack of security. She could see, however, a haze of green that was only just clearing up. Nothing too worrisome" it had to be safe by now. 


Walking with determination, Lyza passed one decrepit store after another. She had lived in Los Demonios her whole life, and at some point had visited these very stores. Some were company owned, others belonged to business partners with whom she had done dealings before. All carried their own secrets, just as Lynette does. Or that's at least what Lyza now believed. In truth, this whole situation was chaotic, and even now she wasn't wrapping her head around things properly. She was confused, simple as that. Yet still she marched forward, focusing on what was in front of her rather than what was occurring around, as at times that's all someone can do amidst the chaos. 


She wondered just how many knew of the strings Roxanne pulled. How many people had she met that knew the true nature of the world? The true power which was at play? Lyza did not know the answer, and that terrified her. Almost as much as the possibility of losing Maya and Aiden, the prospect of being among the ignorant crowd who knew nothing of true control horrified her. Angry though she was, Roxanne's deception had brought so many things to light. If only the price to pay wasn't so heavy. 


Lyza continued to walk, never fully running in case -by some odds- someone didn't manage to drink. She knew basic self defense due to dating Maya, but that was it. Lyza was no fighter. So she was cautious. 


Too cautious some might say, as amidst the rise and fall of her high heels against the cold stone floor, the click and clacks of sole and heel, did she ultimately hear a wet crunch


Lyza's heart skipped a beat as a chill ran across her body. Knowing that Maya had shrunken down, and that Aiden was with her, she feared the worst. Her mind was racing too much, and she had stepped on something. Or rather, someone. Looking down slowly, the designer was met with a pile of torn, worn clothing. A mishmash of different apparel, not meant to match and serving to cover up the human body. 


Lifting her foot, Lyza felt relief to see that she hadn't stepped on anyone she cared for and instead had treaded on some lowly squatter. One of the many homeless of Los Demonios seeking shelter in the old mall. Relief turned to disgust when noticing that the newly shrunk beta, a young woman by the looks of it, had survived and was desperately trying to crawl away. Lyza had only managed to crush their legs, and only now did she realize that the woman was in such pain that crying seemed impossible. She cried, panicked, and took in copiously large breaths, but not once did she scream. She couldn't. The numbness felt in their body likely prevented any pain from being felt. 


For now anyway. Odds are when the full effects of the gas wore off the real despair would settle in. An issue for the Beta that Lyza didn't care to observe for herself. 


"There you are!" Roxanne followed behind Lyza, running, trying to catch up as they were left behind rather quickly. She needed to put the canisters and laptops away first, and thus more time was needed. Before long, Roxanne had made her way into the mall after Lyza to help in any way she could. "I know we're in a rush, but you could have at least…" Roxanne fell silent the moment her eyes fell upon the Beta woman. 


Her expression lit up upon seeing their features. Their skin was far from the pale complexion of normal Betas. Crouching down, the Scientist saw that their eyes had changed color. Not to the commonly known red, but a magenta hue like here. The change which finalized Roxanne's joy though was the, presumably, natural color of the shrunken woman's hair. Everything aside from their size and crushed legs was normal. The variant gas had worked without an issue it would seem. 


A truly wonderful development that was cut short the moment Lyza's foot came down on the still panicked woman. This time she screamed. Only once, before her body was flattened underneath the sole of the designer's footwear. She ground her foot into the floor, spreading gore and bone, churning both into a fine red paste. 


"We're not wasting any time on some bugs." Lyza said. Though she now carried the classic markings of a beta, pale skin, red eyes and white hair, she would not show any kindness to those smaller than herself. At least not in this instance. Like with most people, they’d have to show some sort of value. But such time couldn’t be wasted, and as such these lesser lives couldn’t be worried for. Every moment wasted was a second Maya and Aiden could be in danger. That was simply unacceptable. 


Not giving Roxanne time to process the sudden step, Lyza continued forward. She knew her goal and wouldn't be held up by any unfortunate soul caught in her path. Already, she had stepped on another. This time, however, she didn't stop to observe. Lyza wiped them out with a sharp twist of her foot, hardly giving them a second thought. 


Getting a grip over herself, Roxanne found herself… smiling. In the designer's stride she saw another. Cold and merciless, Roxanne pictures in Lyza's place Josephine Minerva. The martyr of the 'new world's, it was them who had set into motion the events that would alter human history. Now, despite the danger and threats presented prior, she saw that image again in Lyza. 


While not carrying the late Minerva's intellect, one of the few Roxanne would admit rivaled and even surpassed her own, they still carried that cruel and merciless nature. Something like that was needed to take the power Roxanne had envisioned for Lyza. It served to cement Lyza as her choice. Yes, she was high on their 'shit list', but that didn't stop them from thinking as such. 


Roxanne knew Lyza would do spectacularly as the head of the new world order, ruling from the shadows. She just needed them to want it now. That, she couldn't force. No, Roxanne had to be patient and wait for an opportunity to present itself. When it did, Lyza would choose for herself, and Roxanne in turn would provide what is needed. 


Before that though, she needed to ensure they all survived this. Following the Designer, Roxanne cleared out any survivors that Lyza may have missed. All while keeping an eye out for their two dear companions. She couldn’t have any stragglers left behind. 


Loose ends and all that. 




There was much to think about, being trapped underneath your own clothing. First among those thoughts were if Maya truly was trapped. Her jacket was certainly heavy, added on extra weight thanks to her shirt, but it wasn't crushing. Could clothes even crush a beta? Certainly those of the smaller variety, surely. She's never actually given it much thought until now, seeing as the once giant murderer was yet another beta in the world. One of those very numbers in which she preyed upon. It would be funny, the irony, if she could even focus on that aspect. Through the wall of leather blanketing her body, Maya continued to hear Aiden calling out her name. She had already said she was fine yet chose to remain where she was. 


Her continued silence was concerning, and after yet another minute of inactivity Aiden shouted her name once more. 


"Maya!"


"I said I'm fine dammit!" 


His concern was greatly appreciated, but damn if the shouting wasn't getting irritable. Were she her original size she'd place Aiden under a cup just so he would be silent. Even if it was just for a moment. 


"Just let me think… I need to think…" This was the last development either one of them could have expected. Maya shrinking was an impossibility once. Now, within the realm of the achievable, she didn't know what to think. Though her numb body felt no pain, it was her mind that ached most. Cloaked in the darkness of her own clothing, Maya remained unaware of any changes to her appearance other than just her size. Truthfully, she didn't think she could handle the sight. 


But it wasn't as if she could stay here forever. While Maya knew the gas had likely spread further, she wasn't exactly sure as to the extent. From what she heard prior, a few of the hired gunmen that had been after her had been shrunk. That likely meant she'd have to deal with a group of those her size, with her only backup being Aiden who was unfortunately trapped atop a counter. 


"Fuuuuuuuck" Maya groaned, the situation no longer seeming favorable. She just wanted some damn consistency in circumstances by this point. But she couldn't moan and expect things to get better. She needed to move.  


Pushing herself through her untampered clothing gave Maya the sense of scale others must have witnessed so many times. She could only imagine what the actual scale of the world might be like once she had a view of it. 


True to such thoughts, the moment Maya pulled herself free did she find herself speechless. The world wasn't just huge. It was absolutely massive. From the walls of the old store, to the counter on her right. Everything defied logic; sense of reason to her mind. It was as if she were standing just beyond the fall of some grand cliff, stretching off into the horizon and stupefying the senses. That feeling of scale, of how small one was compared to the world, brought onto a body only a few inches in height. 


Staring up at the ceiling was even more mind boggling. While Maya was by no means massively tall in her original height, she didn't have to worry about throwing up from hazing upward. Here though, in the present, she found her senses overflowing. Though the light was abysmal it was still like looking up into the Heavens. The simple roof of this small section of an even more massive building was beyond human. It almost made her forget that these were all structures made by regular people. People who she's killed before. 


Potential victims that were now titans compared to her. 


"Woah…" Maya was breathless. She needed time to properly adjust; time she didn't have. It'd be an issue to deal with later, for now Maya needed to scout the area. If others were shrunken she needed to make sure there was a way to sneak around them. 


Looking up at the counter Maya saw that Aiden was watching her. She waved towards him, only for her fellow beta to shield his eyes. Confused at first, it wasn't until Maya remembered her own pile of clothes did she think of his reason. 


Bruised in some areas, Maya was completely naked. In an act of modesty, she hides her more intimate parts, using her arms to shield her chest and waist. While Maya held no conniptions over such a display, the idea of some betas seeing such a sight before dying being rather… tantalizing, it was the fact that Aiden was the one watching her which forced a blush to the murderous woman's cheeks. 


It was rather embarrassing, especially since the two of them were in seemingly far better standing than a year prior. Maya nearly screamed for Aiden to look away. That was, until she saw the coloration of her arms. Curiosity took hold as she realized that were the same pigmentation as before 


Maya was always fair skinned. A few blemishes here and there, moles or freckles, but nothing that didn't detract from her attractiveness. But where she expected a new pale complexion, instead she still possessed her original color. Pulling out a few strands of hair, Maya's heart leapt to see it was still its natural color; a n almost bloodied, deep red. While having no means to see her eyes, they wondered if those were the same too. 


Aside from her new size, everything else about Maya was normal. Beaten because of some hoodlums', but normal; the same as the day she was born. An odd sense of relief flooded her body as she gave Aiden up above a thumbs up. 


She didn't know why, but this sudden revelation made her feel better than before. It helped to get a handle over her previous disbelief. 


"Hey, I'm going to go look ahead!" Maya announced, explaining to Aiden. "You're going to need to find some way down okay?! I'll see you in a bit!" 


She wasn't even sure if she needed to yell, as the distance between herself and the countertop didn't appear as vast as she had assumed. It was still positively massive, but not quite the size one might expect a 3 inch beta to see. 


Strange…


Aiden gave a reluctant thumbs up, knowing his voice might not be audible. While Maya needed to train herself to hear most betas voices, chiefly Aiden's as he was once only a mere half an inch tall, she likely needed time to adjust to THIS scope of size. Things were far different being so close to the ground. 


With Aiden looking for some means down, Maya took the chance to scout ahead. The jog to the entrance was longer than she would have liked, made even more strenuous thanks to her broken body as well as the corpse of the man She had shot prior to shrinking. It was strange seeing something so large as a cadaver. Stranger still was her own size compared to it. 


She only needed to walk up to the corpse' hand to realize she was much larger than the average beta. Certainly bigger than the 3 inch Aiden. Maybe double his height, if not more. 


"Okay…" Maya found herself smiling at this discovery. Of course some betas were larger than others, and of course smaller too. She had just assumed she'd be of the latter, someone around her beloved's size. Instead, she was this. "Okay, this I might like…" 


Walking to look past the corpse, Maya saw a few others in the distance. The very hired ruffians who had come too close to killing her, shrunken down just as she had been. Only, unlike her, they didn't seem too big. In fact, they seemed about par with Aiden's height if not smaller. 


Maya's smile grew even wider, almost crooked. Through her numb nerves she felt a mental chill at the back of her head. A brief but cracked chuckle escaped the grinning woman's lips. 


"Oh yeah, I might really like this~." 


None of the hired cutthroats, gang trash all, saw Maya's towering form as she leisurely strolled over towards them. They never even noticed her as the truth of their situation weighed down upon them. 6 in total, half broke down in horror while the remainder tried to reason that this all had to be a dream. Like Maya, they were naked, having shrunk out of their own clothes. Ranging from sizes to 3 inches to a meager 1, none of them knew what to make of things now. More than half were meant to be alphas. They were supposed to be immune to this. It just didn't make any sense. 


One took to slapping their face repeatedly, as though they were trying to wake themselves up. Another couldn't catch their own breath, hyperventilating as the stress of the circumstances seemingly crushed down upon their lungs. 6 different people, all different sizes, and all cracking under the pressure of this new world they'd live in. 


Though, truth be told, they wouldn't be in it for much longer now that Maya had them in their sights. The first beta saw her, the very same one who was slapping themselves across the face, and screamed; only once before Maya's own hand struck his cheek. 


There was a sharp crack as the man's head turned unnaturally. They fell to the floor, sputtering briefly before going still. The rest found their eyes falling on the now dead body of their comrade. Slowly, their gaze turned simultaneously towards the Amazonian woman who had casually killed him. The very same woman who they weren't meant to 'teach a lesson'. They didn't know how they got this small, or how Maya had remained so large by comparison, and really it didn't matter. 


All they knew was that they were in serious trouble, and as laughter began to slip past their former hostage's crooked, bloodied lips did their lives begin to flash before their eyes. 


"Oh wooooow, he died so fast!" It was honestly surprising. Maya hadn't even meant to kill them. They were slapping themself, so she thought it'd be funny to join in as her form of introduction. She hadn't expected their neck to turn that sharply. "I guess this size of mine is more than just for show. Even at this height I didn't expect you all to be so… fragile." Maya would need to exercise caution if she wanted to enjoy this. 


It's just that they were all so weak. Weaker than she would have thought now that she was smaller as well. None of them even came up to her waist. It was so… pathetic. 


And hilarious. 


Maya bit her tongue in anticipation. 


"N-now…" As sanity shattered and heart rate increased, Maya felt herself practically drooling over the 'feast' in front of her. While she'd been kind towards Aiden such mercy wouldn't be extended towards everyone, obviously. She still needed her 'fix'. "Which one of youuuuu should I play with f-first~?"


The first to run was as clear an answer as any. A woman, the only one of the remaining five, took off in a sprint. Trying to get as far away as she could from the horror show. Instead, she placed herself within Maya's interests. 


Though her body was beaten, that did little to dissuade the, comparatively, amazonian maniac from giving chase. Though that would be doing the act justice, as all Maya really did was lightly skip forward. On step, and then two, she was on top of the much smaller woman in no time. They had to be maybe an inch and a half in height. So small compared to her. 


It was almost too easy. 


Maya licked her lips as she threw her arm back. With one final step she knelt forward and threw her entire hand against the terrified woman's back. There wasn't any indication that she had held back even a little bit. Time seemed to freeze as, like before, a sickening crack was heard. Only this time it was immediately followed by horrid crying as the beta woman wailed in agony. Not from pain felt but from a horrifying development. 


As the beta yelled in fear she found that she couldn't stand. She couldn't move her arms or legs. All they could do was scream. Maya had broken their spine with the powerful slap, paralyzing the poor soul. 


"See? Like I said, you're all soooo fragile. This almost isn’t even fun~." She could have finished them off then and there. A quick step on their head would be more than enough. Maya certainly had enough weight to do so. Hell, it might even be fun. But looking back she could see the other four already scampering away. 


Almost~


Now that wouldn't do at all. There couldn’t be any runners. 


From the looks of it, at least two had to be three inches tall. One seemed just shy of two, while the last was just a meager inch. Even in her state this would be too easy for Maya. 


Likely putting even more strain on her body, Maya sprinted after her prey. The two 3-inched betas, she grabbed by their throats squeezing so hard they immediately began gasping for air. The 2-incher fell to his back, terrified that the larger ones of the group were caught easily. The 1-inched man, barely a boy out of his teens, had given up on running entirely. They knew it wouldn't save any of them. 


As Maya had suspected, much too easy. Not quite the walk in the park she might expect this to be at her normal size, but still far from an actual challenge. She was bruised for crying out loud, the least these amateur gangsters could do was make this a challenge. 


Maya's eyes fell on the frozen 2-inch, remembering him almost instantly. The very same person who had trailed her and Aiden, pulling them into this whole situation. "Hey, I remember you…


The man's fear reignited and he tried scrambling onto his feet. But he was too slow, and before he had a chance to raise his arms in defense of his actions Maya's bare rear came down on his chest hard. In an instant, every rib broke and pierced vital organs. The man choked on his own blood as he was granted but a few moments more of life before Maya stood up again and repositioned herself right on top of his head. After that, it was only post mortem jitters that followed.


Maya had practically thrown herself on top of the bastard the moment she recognized him. She had hoped to toy with him a bit longer. Unfortunately there wasn't any time to do the math, and so she greatly misjudged her weight compared to someone 5 inches, or feet she supposed, smaller than her. She might have been near 20 feet compared to them. An error on her part.


Still… she found this brief moment of revenge very cathartic. Grinding her ass against the man's body a bit more, she ground up remnants of their head and collar. It wasn't a clean grind, considering she was only so large, and thus bits of gore and bone clung to her skin. 


With a shrug Maya stood back up, unbothered by her dirtied lower half. She'd take care of that later somehow. 


For now though, she had three more survivors. 


The smallest remaining she'd save for last. They'd be the most fun to you with. From the looks of it the poor boy knew his place. His two larger companions, though, still fought back despite the massive difference in strength. 


It was honestly rather cute.


Maya brought the more lively of the two up to her grinning face. The shrunken gangster tried to beat his fists against his tormentor's chest and arms, but all efforts proved fruitless. This fact was only solidified once Maya's giggles were heard. 


"Hey… how badly do you think I could break you if I really tried?"  


Any effort to fight back died down upon hearing the question. "W-wha…"


The smaller Beta's throat was gripped tighter as their companion was dropped to the cold floor. "Don't even think about moving." Maya warned with a hauntingly cold stare, magnified by her newly colored eyes. "If you do then I promise you'll get worse than your friend here." 


Maya didn't even give the goon a chance to answer as she turned her attention back towards her current victim. Smiling, she grabbed a hold of one arm as she released her hold on their throat. Then, with her other hand, Maya gripped the opposite limb. 


"You may want to count to ten~." Maya recommended, her voice oozing with hellish malice. "This'll go by a lot faster if you do. Here… I'll help you." 


"ONE!" With a meager turn of her wrists Maya snapped both the arms of the traumatized beta. He couldn't even be grateful for the numbness across his body, as now there was no pain to distract him from the sight of his own limbs. "TWO!" Just as suddenly, both arms came inward. Bones broke like wet cardboard as the thug's arms were forced into their own sockets. They came undone, leaving behind useless, flailing limbs that wouldn't move even on a prayer. 


"Hey, are you even counting with me?" Maya asked, noticing how the smaller beta wasn't even screaming. They just stared blankly, in complete disbelief that this was happening. The towering psychopath frowned in disappointment. "Well if you won't play along…" 


Suddenly, Maya turned the beta upside down, grabbing their legs and spreading them apart. She ignores the undersized pecker, instead focusing on the smaller man's reaction. She was pleased to see the terror return. 


"Now that I got your attention again…" like with the man's arms, Maya fractured both of their legs as though they were twigs. "THREE!"


She was very much enjoying her superior strength. 


This continued on as she counted up to ten. Each time she'd move on to something new. It didn't matter how strange a spot seemed. Ripping off an ear, breaking their nose, or bending their spine in half until it broke. Maya dragged this on for as long as she was able to until the smaller beta was nothing more than a crumbled up, bloodied ball of flesh. Dropping the clearly dead man down, Maya wiped her forehead clean of any sweat with her arm. That took a considerable amount of energy, but it was well worth it. 


That left only two. Looking down at the last two betas Maya was pleased to see they hadn't run. Of course, where would they go if they did? Regardless of if she found them or not they were already as good as dead. They failed Lynette, so whatever uses they had were likely expired. Though that did pose the question. 


"What can you tell me about your 'boss'?" Maya questioned, kneeling in front of the larger of the two trembling gangsters. Before she killed them she'd need some form of information. It only seemed right that the very people Lynette hired to teach Maya a lesson would know something about her. Seeing their hesitation, Maya lowered herself further. Until her crotch was directly above the beta. "Come on, say something." With a smile she spread the lips of her womanhood wide. They were already soaked with arousal. "Or would you rather I crush your head against my snatch?" 


Before they could answer, a thundering voice echoed across the mall's walls. It was close; Very close, and served to bring Maya's rampage to a sudden halt. 


"MAYA!" 


Lyza's voice rang out against the walls, along with the clacking of heels. Maya forgot about her kills, instead standing up as she took several shaky steps towards where her girlfriend was coming from. They were literally just around the corner, their foot falls felt even here, and before long Maya saw the ashen hair and red eyes of her dear Lyza. Waving her hands Maya jumped in joy only to fall on her knees, suddenly unable to move. Fatigue had finally caught up to her, along with the overexertion she had placed on her body. Just in time too as the numbness was beginning to subside as well, leaving a remarkably painful burning sensation. Still Maya shouted out Lyza's name in the hopes of getting their attention. The pain would only be temporary, and paled in comparison to the self inflicted mental wounds she had suffered time and time again. It would pass in time; of this Maya was certain.


Her voice is heard easily, the practice of having to hear smaller betas paying off. Lyza turned her gaze just as Roxanne had caught up. The even more towering Blonde needed a moment to catch her breath, having taken care of any ‘stragglers’ Lyza had missed. There were more than a few, judging by the red ‘paste’ staining the bottom of her brown flats. The sight alone was enough to give Maya, along with her last two victims, an idea of what had happened during the giantesses search. 


Lyza wasted no time as she ran towards Maya, falling, or rather sliding, to her knees and coming to a stop just in front of her girlfriend. They were riddled in their own sweat, having searched frantically for any trace of the newly transformed Beta. Such activity had ruffled their hair, dirtied their clothing, and ruined their makeup, though in the case of the last that may have been due to tears too. But despite all that there was still joy; relief. Lyza was beyond grateful to see Maya alive even if their previous altercations weren’t the most pleasant. In the here and now she regretted having struck Maya across the face, wishing nothing more now than ever than to just hold the doll sized woman, keeping her close and never letting go.


"Thank… thank God that you're okay… and that you're alive…" Whatever anger she had earlier in the night vanished as she saw her significant other alive; though far from well. “And that you’re…you…”


"You're hurt…"


Lyza saw that Maya had been beaten brutally, and whatever relief she felt was met with an equal amount of rage. "Who hurt you?"


What Maya didn't see, as she could only stare in awe at Lyza's truly giant form, was the Designer's bloodied heels. Compared to Roxanne’s, they were worse. Much, much worse. There were far more in the building than the few Maya had taken care of. At least a little over a dozen more. 


And not all were aware of the machinations going on that night. In fact most were just caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. 


And Lyza had taken care of all of them, ruining one of her favored pairs of footwear but also ensuring no one made it out alive. Even unfortunate squatters were caught in her warpath. No one was safe. 


And no one still, as Lyza's eyes fell on the 2-inch beta Maya was interrogating moments before. 


"You…" Regardless of if they were guilty or not Lyza didn't care. She raised her hand over the beta while Maya watched on in wonder. This new perspective, seeing someone so large move so quickly, so suddenly, was beyond compare. It was, for lack of a better word, inspiring. 


And to think Aiden had to see this constantly at a smaller size. And he had reason to complain? Maya found all this to be wonderful. 


Before anyone could blink Lyza brought her hand down upon the beta, crushing them flat. No time to enjoy the execution, or anything to drag it on. Quick and brutal, that’s all she cared for now. Twisting her hand, they ensure nothing but a red splotch remains of the apparent attacker. Far from terrified, Maya crawled towards the titanic Beta’s now bloodied hand. Working through the still burning pain across her body she planted a gentle kiss upon the angered woman's thumb. Far from fine, she at least showed them they were alive and well enough to move, even if the simple act of crawling was near blinding.


Caressing the 7-inch, former Alpha's, cheek Lyza gently wrapped her fingers around their fragile frame. She didn’t wish to invite any further harm upon them. More so than ever before in their relationship they had never seemed so fragile. Not when Maya was forced to separate herself from Aiden, not when she questioned the danger she posed to those she loved. Not ever.


"Lyza, look, about what happened…" Maya tried to take this chance to explain herself, her previous actions, and apologize. While she still could anyway, there was no telling when she might get that chance again.


The far larger Beta would have none of It. "Save it. We can discuss all of that later. When we get you bandaged up and find some place to stay." 


They couldn't return home, as per Roxanne's orders. Their residences were likely bugged, meant to monitor each and every one of them in the event things didn't go according to Lynette's plans. Well, as to be expected, they didn't and so a temporary home was needed. 


"Roxanne knows a safe place just outside of Demonios." Lyza explained. "We're heading over there as soon as we can. Where's Aiden?" 


"He's safe." Maya responded. "Still 3-inches and stuck on a counter, but safe. I'll show you where, but first…" barely able to raise a hand by this point, Maya gestured towards the last of the Lynette's hired 'hitmen'. "Take him too. Maybe we can learn something about your sister."


While much rather preferring to just crush the little bigger and be done with it, Lyza didn't bother to argue. Information aside, they could be used to relieve any built up 'frustration' later. "Fine"


Reaching over and plucking the inch tall thug in between her fingers, Lyza placed them within her jeans' pocket. An admittedly tight fight even for their diminutive stature, but that was far from the Designer's concerns. Whether they survived the ride or not was hardly a major concern as their entire existence now really just amounted to a possible pastime and eventual execution. Information over her sister be damned, Lyza wanted to harm this one personally when time allowed it. 


Lyza stood up, giving Maya a good view of just how small she was compared to someone of regular height. Even if Lyza shrunk a bit herself when she converted into a beta, it was only by an inch. She was still a tall and at times imposing woman. Even more so now. It was honestly incredible the view Maya received. 


But the view was nothing compared to the sight of her beloved girlfriend. Though they had run themselves rugged, Maya could not get over the beauty of their ashen hair. Or their allure of their crimson eyes. It was all so captivating. 


Roxanne as well, a now fairly taller beauty was no less gorgeous despite her own tired appearance. From her now blonde hair to their new magenta eyes, along with some considerable bounce to their chest, they made it all work extremely well. Certainly earning some points from Maya, though in the end it was Lyza who'd always have her heart. 


Still, when looking at the two gorgeous women moving so subtly, from such a meager size, it was like looking upon something truly divine. 


Maya truly didn't understand why so many were opposed to this. She found it quite incredible. Why, with sights such as these she couldn't find a reason to ever be distressed.


"Now show me where Aiden is." Lyza requested, knowing time was imperative. "We need to get going before anything else goes wrong."


"Right, right he's not that far. He probably wants to leave as badly as you."




The cold air of the van was like bliss on Maya and Aiden's bodies. Both were hurting but for widely different reasons. One had more than a few broken bones and the other would need more than a few weeks rest. Both were in a condition far from great. 


But they were alive, and ultimately that's what mattered. 


With Aiden sitting in Maya's cloth covered lap he rested his head against his former tormentor's stomach. Maya in turn rested comfortably in the palm of her colossal girlfriend Lyza, taking this moment to just relax. After the day the two of them had, they'd need all the time they could muster to just recuperate. It wasn’t long before the two of them were snoring softly, almost in complete synch. 


It was enough to bring a slight smile to Lyza’s lips. Though this development was harrowing she couldn’t deny the two smaller betas looked cute together while being so small. 


A small bit of joy that was tossed aside once she understood that this night was far from over. Not only were they all now essentially on the run, they'd have to look over their shoulders for the foreseeable future. Perhaps the rest of their lives if nothing was done. Waiting as Roxanne drove to the one possible place they might be safe, none of them could deny that this was perhaps the most vulnerable any of them had been. They had promised to keep them safe for as long as possible, even knowing someone who could provide shelter. While hesitant, Lyza didn’t possess many choices. 


Things had gone to shit. It was as simple as that. Maya was shrunken, Roxanne had lied to the group, Aiden was coveted for the properties he possessed, and Lyza was going to have to live in fear of her own sister. They were completely, positively fucked. 


A drink would be needed. Several actually. 


"How much longer?" The Designer asked, growing ever impatient. There was at least one place Roxanne had promised would be somewhat safe. An area just outside of Los Demonios, where most unable to make ends meet usually lived. It wasn't that far off from the mall they had left, being perhaps a good thirty minutes away. It seemed rather pointless staying in the city, but Roxanne ensured it'd be the last thing Lyza's sister would expect. 


The scientist was focused; keeping her eyes on the road for anything that may have looked even the tiniest bit suspicious. Though she wore a brave enough face, she too was scared. Same as the rest. Roxanne wondered if she had just come clean earlier, if she had said anything, then things wouldn’t have happened as they did. “Not much longer, we’re almost there.” She explained. She felt regret. One of the few times in her life she actually has. Much like Maya, she was in no way a good human being. The list of crimes she’s committed, violations to human rights, was extensive and went well beyond ending human life. Even then, she was not entirely soulless. None of them really were. Terrible people, yes absolutely, but not void of complete decency. It’d take time to crawl out of this home, but Roxanne believed they’d be able to do so in time. 


That’s what they really needed. Time. To figure things out. And the place she had in mind might just be perfect for bringing order to the recent chaos of their lives. At least in some ways. There would still be areas in which they’d need to make an effort to find peace again. Such as Maya, the newly shrunken down woman likely needing some time to adjust to her new perspective. Or Aiden, who Roxanne would need to build trust with again. Oh yes, there’d be much work to do in the future. 


At least there was some benefit to all these troubles. Maya had made the right call in taking with them a hostage. A possible informant who, willing or not, could tell them something useful in regards to Lynette. While they were a meager goon, a hired mugger and little more, anything was better than nothing. And odds are if they didn’t know anything Lyza could find other uses for the unfortunate mant. Their anger tonight all but cemented previous thoughts of their possible rule. 


They’d grow into it well. Maybe even live up to the seat of power left behind by Minerva. But, like many other things, that was a thought for later. Right now everyone was tired, in need of some serious rest. Any chance at retaliation would have to wait. 


“This… person. Can you trust them?” Lyza was just as silent as Roxanne, only asking what she felt was necessary. Unlike the Scientist thought, her mind was flooded with paranoid thoughts of her sister’s level of control. Tonight they had hurt someone precious to her, without ever needing to get involved directly. Through some run of the mill gang in Demonios, Lynette had beaten Maya silly. Who knows what else the spoiled CEO could do if they so wished. Thoughts of possible betrayal flooded Lyza’s mind, making her feel as though some sort of danger could strike out from every corner. 


Roxanne caught on to this and placed a hand on the Designer's shoulder. “I can” She had said she’d make sure Maya and Aiden came out of this alive, and pulled through. Though it was in small measure, Lyza placed some value in the blonde’s words. “Their name is Matthew, and like myself they hate Minerva. Maybe even more, as they worked with Josephine in a different manner. They were sort of their… secretary, I guess. Their right hand man before getting replaced. With what he knew, Matthew was obviously someone who needed to be ‘taken care of’. He fled before that though, and has been in hiding since. He’ll know how to keep us hidden.”


“Hidden…” Lyza chuckled to herself. “That’s a pretty far jump down from where I was a few months ago.” Used to be, she felt as though she were on top of the world. Lyza had worked hard to get where she was, unlike others who inherited positions of power and wealth. Lyza had earned her reputation. She had earned her status. Now, she was effectively closed off from her own wealth, for fear of drawing unwanted attention. She was cut off from her own benefits. To be hidden away meant that she had only her name, and even then that was a risk in and of itself. 


Roxanne understood the Designer’s pain. She had been there once, when everything was taken from her as her uses had run dry. Relating to such pain, they knew there was only one path forward. 


“The climb higher” she suggested. “Get even. You already know how.”


“This again…” “Lyza didn’t wish to hear it. “Look, even if I did-”


“You don’t have to answer right now.” Roxanne added, cutting off Lyza. There were more important things to handle right now. Safety, chief among those concerns. “Just think it over. Come to that conclusion on your own. I won’t try and force it your way, not anymore. Just know that I'm here to help with whatever you decide.”


Lyza appreciated that. At least this time it seemed things wouldn’t be done without her knowledge. She still needed to have a little talk with Maya once things had calmed down, about why it was important to have no secrets in a relationship such as theirs. What a winter this has been. So close to the holidays, so close to the new year, and yet they were spending it on the run. What a complete joke.


Still, Roxanne was accurate with one thing. 


“I do want to get even.” Lyza admitted. She hated having to run in such a manner, from her own flesh and blood no less. It was humiliating to think about just how giddy Lynette was, knowing she could place such trauma on her older sister.  It couldn’t remain as such, she wouldn’t let it stand. “Now, I'm not sure if I do wanna be some ‘queen’ of the new world, but I do want to get some good old fashioned revenge. My sister’s getting too haughty for her own good. Maybe she even thinks of herself as an actual god. I wanna remind her; show her why I'm the head of our family.”


Roxanne smiled, pleased with such a response. “That, we can do.” She still had her mind, her intelligence. That alone was a formidable advantage. “You know, a lot of the things I managed to build over the year was thanks to Matthew. He gave me what I needed, for both little trinkets and… larger projects.”


Lyza’s interest peaked. “Oh? And what sort of projects?”


“Did you think I was able to make that gas in my apartment?” Roxanne questioned, a little too mockingly. She cleared her throat once noticing her tone of voice. “No, I made the formula, came up with the necessary elements needed. The actual mixture and compound though, came through Matthew. It’s as I said, he’s been hidden for a long time. He knows how to provide for others without giving anything away.”  


That was impressive. Especially considering that Lynette, and those in similar positions of power, seemed to have their own extensive network of informants. Working around that was no small feat. 


As the two women conversed it wasn’t much longer until they arrived at where they needed to be. Right in the very center of lower Demonios, an industrial district, Roxanne parked in front of a large, rundown garment factory. Lyza used to avoid this part of the city, the smell of smog from the various factories here being rather unpleasant. She even used to make comments over how she wouldn’t be caught dead here. 


An admittedly appropriate place to disappear in. 


“Didn’t know your friend makes clothes” 


“It’s a front,” Roxanne explained. “A faux business used to draw attention away from himself. People in the district need cheap clothes, Matthew provides them. It’s a good disguise all things considered, and he even has a few warehouses across the city to really sell the illusion.”


Looking around the parking lot, Roxanne was a little disappointed to find that her old companion wasn’t anywhere nearby. Of course that made some sense, it was well past midnight. Almost into the next day as it were. She gave him no heads up or warning, this was all just in the moment. 


Pulling out her phone, Roxanne stepped out of the car. “Just wait here, I'll give him a call.” She rubbed her eyes in irritation, lack of sleep getting to her as well. “The one day he actually isn’t working… bastard…”


Slapping her cheek lightly Roxanne calmed herself down. Now was not the time to get angry. She’d berate Matthew later. “There should be a spare key behind a loose brick in the wall. Matty’s old fashioned like that; very cliche. Take Maya and Aiden inside, help yourself to something to drink and just… relax.” 


“God knows we all need it…” Roxanne was just about to walk away when she stopped. A lot of what’s happened occurred because of her. Had she the power to undo her wrongs she’d commit to it. All she could do now though was hope the path forward would be able to mend new wounds. “And Lyza… I'm sorry things happened the way they did. Please know, it was never my intention.” 


Looking down at Maya and Aiden, Lyza winced. Once more she didn’t wish to hear it. Or rather, she didn’t want to be reminded of anything relating to how everything had come undone. She knew Roxanne regretted her actions, and that they were born of ulterior motives. She just couldn’t find the energy to care. She stroked her beloved’s crimson hair. “Just make sure it doesn’t happen again. Earn our trust again by helping me get back at my pink haired bitch of a sister, okay? We won’t be safe so long as she’s around.”


Roxanne scoffed. Though she knew Roxanne was dangerous, and possessed quite the lethal temper it seemed, they were far from her greatest concern. “It’s not your sister I’m worried about.”


“Really? Then who?”


“That’d be Felix Minerva, right?” Suddenly, Aiden spoke out as he and Maya were awoken by the two giantesses' continuous chatter. The taller of the two wrapped her arms around the smaller Beta, wishing only to go back to sleep. She hurt too much to care to talk. Aiden however was wide awake, and in no small part thanks to the conversation. “What? It’s not like the two of you were whispering.” 


Roxanne’s eyes lit up. “So you DID learn something?”


“I learned enough."


The Scientist’s true intentions had already been explained to him. Aiden knew his role to play, as well as the real reason why he was sent to Lynette’s abode. Still, even if Roxanne was aware of all that he likely knew he wasn’t just going to remain quiet. It seemed like she was even about to apologize again. The Beta stopped that with a raise of his hand. Like with Maya before, their trust has been tested. If it wanted to be rebuilt then Roxanne would need to earn it. That didn’t mean the two of them couldn't talk about ‘business’. 


The worst part of Aiden's broken trust didn't come in the form of rage or disbelief. He was cold, uncaring. Talking to Roxanne only when needed. A friendship was a horrible thing to ruin, and she felt as though she had trampled upon theirs. It would have to be something Roxanne earned. That right to be trusted by Aiden. She knew it wouldn't come easy.


“His name is Felix Minerva.” Aiden explained as Maya’s soft snores resumed. He’d have to explain again later for her. “Nephew to Josephine Minerva, and the actual person meant to inherit all that she owned. Her businesses, her seats of power, everything. He’s the one you’re worried about.”


Roxanne couldn’t deny any claim. “Yeah, he is. But not because he’s dangerous, or smart, or anything like his aunt. No, he’s a complete and total idiot who only works based on what was already determined for him by his own family. But that’s precisely what makes him so dangerous.” She explained. “He has resources. More than any one person like him should have. He has the backing of his family, international officials, and more. If it was him who made the call rather than Lynette, none of us would be alive.”


“So why doesn’t he?” Lyza questioned. “If he’s so much worse than my sister, why doesn’t he act for himself?” 


“Because…”


“Because he’s busy with other plans.” Aiden spoke up, cutting Roxanne off. “You saw what happened in the mall right? You know who shrunk, how some Alphas became beta sized. The idea wasn’t just Roxanne’s.”


“It was Minerva’s.” Aiden revealed. “Josephine’s to be precise, she’s the one who made all the final decisions. The original epidemic was an… introduction, I guess. Meant to inspire fear in the world and gain the one percent's favor. This second stage though, it’s meant to be more of a betrayal. She wanted to have her family as the sole inheritors of the planet and was willing to shrink her supporters.”

“That’s crazy.” Lyza snarled. “To do that she’d need-”


“The very same type of gas we used at the mall” Roxanne concluded. She knew the plan. She was a vital part of it after all, though unlike the initial stages of planning the world’s diminution, the second stage proved complicated. No one really knew why until Roxanne learned of Aiden’s importance to it. As the first function beta, he carried the earliest properties needed to mass produce such a formula. That’s why he was coveted. “Minerva’s original goals were meant to die with her. Aiden was gone, the world was ruined, everything should have stopped. Instead, the remainder of her family picked up the pieces, using the weight of her name to continue on. And the one they chose to place at the head of their family was the very same person meant to inherit it all.”


“Felix Minerva is an idiot, like Roxane said.” Aiden confirmed. “Lynette always said so when the two called one another. Usually he called first. But he’s an idiot with power; Lots of it. People likely know this and are trying to curry favor with him. Before he shrinks the world a second time.”


Lyza didn’t need to think of just how he’d plan to do that. She saw tonight how quickly it could be done with the right people. This time around no one would be immune. At least no one who wasn’t deemed important. To even get to that point they’d need either Aiden, a mind as intelligent as Roxanne’s or just the formula she knew. 


“When did he plan to do this?” Lyza asked. Once more things were picking up in pace and she wasn’t just going to just be left behind again. “How long do we have?”


Roxanne for once wasn’t sure. She wasn’t privy to such information, having long been out of the operations picture ever since she had shrunk. Even Matthews wasn’t aware despite having provided so much for the Scientist. 


“We have more time now than we did a week ago.” Aiden answered, surprising Roxanne. It’s as she said, he learned something. Something which she had no knowledge of. “Surprise surprise, I learned something you didn’t know.”


“The plan was to shrink the world by New Year's Eve. But to do that they needed me, as well as the go to from all of Felix’s ‘allies’.” the Beta explained.  “I’m just one part of the equation. Without me they can’t proceed as originally planned. But they were already stuck because of a certain someone.”


“And why wouldn’t they just go on once Lynette had you close by?” Roxanne asked. She had placed Aiden in such a precarious situation, and in so doing had nearly spelled greater doom on them all. This was not lost on her, and ruin had just narrowly been avoided. “She’s not as keen as Lyza but I'm sure she would have figured it out eventually, had Maya not taken you.”


For the first time since talking, Aiden smiled. He chuckled as though some joke had been said. “Well, that’s the best part of all of this. She’s juuuust as much of an idiot as Felix it seems.” 


“Because you see Lyza, you and your sister’s relationship is bad. A LOT worse than you might even realize.” Aiden stated with an ominous tone. “She wasn’t going to start until she had you close by. ‘Cause you were right, she knows you can do a lot better if put into her position of power. She WANTED to have you shrink down with the rest of the world, just so she could see that despair in your eyes.”


“Lynette wants to personally take everything away from you, and she won’t approve of this until that opportunity presents itself.”


First, there was fear Lyza felt as Aiden explained all of this to her. Even Roxanne was unsettled by the revelation, as she had no idea that these were Lynette’s real intentions. But fear quickly gave way to anger as she realized just how petty her own kin could be. Lyza was no saint herself, but this… was too much. 


“So what do we do?” The Designer inquired through grit teeth. She was keeping her composure as best as she could, but was failing to appear calm. Silent fury, that’s what consumed her. If her sister wanted to fight, then let them fight. “Do we have any plans to deal with my darling little sister and Minerva?” 


Aiden shrugged. Of course they didn’t. But they did have something just as valuable. “Thanks to your sister’s ego, we have time. And with time, we got an opportunity. Because, I learned something else. Something that can really change things for us here.”


Roxanne and Lyza looked on in silent wonder. Despite Aiden’s wounds, the very same brought on by the woman who held him tightly, he seemed almost… jovial? No, that word wasn’t right. Energetic felt closer, as did the term manic. He was thinking fast, thoughts racing after one and the other. Plans formulating and falling as the Beta tried to envision what they could do with what he had learned. He didn’t care anymore if the undeserving got hurt, only for the few who were in front of him. Aiden was tired of having to be careful. 


This time, he’d do what he can and act as he will.


“We’ve got ourselves a chance to kill two birds with one stone.” 




The personal throughout Rosen Accessories was above with activity. For the past week things had been hectic, everyone preparing not just for the holidays but for more, a visit. Everyone was going through their own types of troubles, attempting to finish work before deadlines, moving dates and meetings of important events, and aught else. None however were more burdened than Lynette who was forced to deal with the influx of work. For one of the few times of her life she was actually giving it some real effort, trying to maintain an image of professionalism. 


Her worries about Maya would have to wait, she’d get her call eventually. Paying off a few street gangsters would take any wandering eyes away from her. The eyes of those within the shadow organization she had longed to be a part of, just like her mother. She was hailed as untrustworthy, unreliable, and petty. She wouldn’t deny that last one, seeing as what she had done to her sister’s girlfriend. But the first two, there would be debts owed for such claims. 


Actions for later though, as for now she had other matters to attend to. Her sister had gone into hiding, according to some sources. They hadn’t been home for some time, and while this wouldn’t be too strange it was made worrying by Roxanne’s sudden disappearance as well. She should have taken them both down when she had the chance in truth. Now they’ve absconded with her prize, the beta needed to change the world. Her world. 


No matter. It was of no consequence. She’d have what she was owed in time. 


She just needed to get through tonight. But as the CEO continued on in her arduous work, her phone upon the desk rang. Picking it up in a huff she replied coldly before realizing who it was that called her. The cold demeanor didn’t vanish, but it did lessen slightly. 


On the other end, Felix spoke, asking of any progress Lynette might have had. “So, is everything ready on your side? Can we finally follow through with my aunt’s wishes?” 


Lynette exhaled deeply, the weight of the day catching up to her. “You already know what I'm going to say. Why even bother asking?” 


There was a moment of silence on the other end before Felix spoke again. “We can’t hold this off forever, Lynette. Not for your sister. The others are getting impatient. My family is getting impatient. We need to move.”


Lynette’s hand slammed down upon the table. “We move when I say we move! Not a moment after!” she wouldn’t proceed without her sister. She wanted to, needed to, show them who was the real head of their family. “Just buy us more time, a few months more, and then we can have our little world.”


Felix knew he wasn’t supposed to be doing this. Including Lynette in the design of the dominance of the Minerva’s went against her last wishes. But… he had known Lynette for some time now. Intimately at times, the two had been together for some years. Even if it went against his family's own plans he was willing to make this minor adjustment. Just this once. 


“I’ll come up with something…” Felix relented quickly, much to Lynette’s pleasure. She loved it so much when he bent the knee. “But you already know we’ll be coming to Los Demonios in a week’s time. All of us. You’ll have to tell them your reasons too.” 


Lovely, Lynette would get to meet the whole family of would-be Gods. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. “Of course dear, you have nothing to worry about. They’ll still have their world, and you’ll have your girl. Everyone wins.” It was like spoiled milk on her tongue, this lie of hers. 


Still, if it got her what she wanted then she’d bear with it.


“Just a few months more, and we’ll both have what we deserve…” Though plans were stalled due to Lynette’s overbearing need to prove herself better than her older sister, it was far from anyone’s greatest issue. They lost Aiden, and worse had no idea where he was. All because Lynette couldn’t keep hold of him when she actually had him in hand. But even with that in mind Felix couldn’t abolish her actions.


The man was thinking more with his crotch than with his head. 


The perfect tool for Lynette. 


“The world’s going to change again, Dear. And this time around you won’t even be able to recognize it.” 




Chapter End Notes:

If ya stuck around this long then I'm sure you know the rules of rating and reviews. So let me say something different. Thank you for reading this far. Not a great many have to enjoy a story, but even if it's a few then I'm glad. This series is my first major project and as such holds a special place in my heart. Like I said before, there are plenty of things I'd change.

Believe me there are plenty...

But I'm still proud to have gotten this far. I've mentioned in earlier chapters that I plan on taking a (hopefully) minor break from Forcefully Together. Give myself time to work on smaller projects and one-shots. Also gives me the chance to work on the concluding part to FT. It's likely to be much shorter than the previous two but I want it to work as a proper climax. Of course I always like to hear thoughts and opinions, good or bad, as well as questions to the story. I can be found on the Giantessworld Discord server, among other places. For now though, the gals of FT need a brief vaca. Trauma overload and all that XD. 

So I suppose I'll see you lot later. Till then all

PEACE!