- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Very little kink action. Least when it comes to they size department anyway. 

 

The night had gained a fairly decent chill that crept up Maya's spine all too nicely. The feeling was only intensified by the repeated movements within her shoes, the struggles of her most recent victim.


Though she enjoyed the sensation she couldn’t deny that perhaps her delight was making her own steps seem a bit odd, at least to any passersby. The streets of Los Demonios were normally empty around this time, especially within what was widely regarded as the slums. With gangs galore and many an offender allowed to walk free, it came as no surprise that any sane citizen would choose to remain indoors once the days came to an end. Though with that said, it proved the perfect spot for her hunts. The slums were home to decently sized betas, along with normal humans still unaffected by the shrinking epidemic. Whenever Maya walked through said streets during the day it was akin to shopping at the grocery, picking out the juiciest fruit.


A shame the nights had grown quiet over the past year. Her choice in entertainment had made her something of an urban legend in the city of devils. A killer that didn’t discriminate between the wealthy or the downtrodden. As such, and because of the ever-increasing numbers of her victims, even the gangs that ruled the streets by day took caution when venturing out at night. Though that was of little concern at the moment. She had all she needed currently, evident by the tickling beneath her sole.


“Better stop that.” Maya warned with a light stomp. “We’ve still got a few hours before dawn. I would hate for you to suffer an early accident, and so far away from your workplace too. It’d be impossible for anyone to find you.” Of course, she knew the beta couldn’t hear her voice, though her stomp did the trick of ceasing his struggles-if only for a moment. Not an hour later did Maya find herself beyond the slums, into the more populated portion of Los Demonios.


The city itself was always a sight to behold. A huge and vibrant metropolis with various cultures mixed into its structure. There was so much of it to explore for the common tourist. From what was locally known as Little Hollywood, a simple imitation of the real thing, to Buchanan heights, the city's largest shopping center. It was all grander than most could possibly imagine. No matter the sights however this was all free game for Maya, each sight being a possible spot for her next hunt. That’s all she saw really. From the various city districts to the countless people that roamed about on their daily business, all she ever saw were mice trapped in a cage they couldn’t see. It was all just so exciting for her. She felt like a wolf among sheep, always waiting for their next meal. She once thought of herself as the only wolf. Until she met someone with many of the same interests as her, just of a more refined, less gruesome, taste.


Another thirty minutes and she stood in front of what was easily the largest building in Los Demonios. Peyton towers, the largest and most luxurious of any other sort of apartment building within the city of demons. Most who spend their entire lives saving up wouldn’t be able to afford even the cheapest room. Luckily for Maya, she had herself a very dear friend. It was a short matter of ringing herself in, though she was offered the complex’s penthouse she instead stuck with something more manageable. The room's just below the very top floor. Great view with just enough living space that it didn’t seem too much or too little. Well as little as luxuries go anyway.


Much to her surprise though Maya didn’t need to open the door to hear her living room television on full blast. Luckily the floor she lived on was barely populated, per her request. As soon as she saw the reason behind the volume however she couldn’t help but smile, seeing who she considered a dear friend passed out on the couch. “Aw...fast asleep.” Maya walked as quietly as possible, still keeping her shoes on so as not to release her little prisoner just yet. It wasn’t until Maya was over Lyzas sleeping face that she ceased her silence.


“Oh miss Vermont~” she sang in a fashion similar to a lullaby. When she got no reaction Maya instead played at her hair, pulling a strand of it to illicit some pain from the sleeping woman. The effect was immediate, Lyza jolting upright in shock.


“W-who the...” she mumbled, still half asleep. When Lyza found Maya smiling towards her she returned one of her own. “Maya. I was wondering when you’d be home. Waited so long for you...” Lyza wrapped her arms around Maya's neck, slowly pulling the younger woman into a kiss.


“I bet you did” Maya chuckled, returning a kiss of her own. “Had I known you were coming over I’d have left a note.”


“No need” Lyza assured as she stretched. “Six has been a wonderful host while you were gone. Very attentive~.” Lyza took notice of Maya's pupils quickly shrinking, her thoughts no doubt wondering what the little beta went through in her absence.


“You know I don’t like sharing him” Maya poutedas she took a seat besides Lyza.


“And you know I love watching him squirm” the older woman retorted.


She reached forward, gently caressing Maya's cheek before pulling her closer. “Maybe even more than I love watching you squirm sweetie~” Maya felt her face growing red, heat focusing in on her cheeks. Other than Six Lyza was the only other person the serial killer had any sort of relationship with. And though they’ve only known each other a for a short while their relationship has turned rather intimate.


Lyza could see the look in Maya's eyes. She wanted more but was refraining from anything other than the kiss prior. Lyza liked that look. It suited the blue-haired woman. “What’s the matter honey?” she teased, stroking Maya's cheek as she did. “You look like you’re going through some things.”


“Can I have Six back?” Maya asked even as Lyza played at her lips with her thumb. Lyza mused on the request, knowing well enough the risk that came were she to tease too long. She knew Mayas ‘profession’. She knew her twisted desires. But that only made things all the sweeter when she held the killer in her embrace. Even now, with Lyzas simple act of playing with Maya's lip having evolved to the latter biting down on the digit, she understood that things could still take a very sudden turn. Maya was obsessed with that little thing. Almost annoyingly so. But it was that same beta that allowed Maya to be so easily kept on a leash.


“Only if you ask nicely~” Lyza explained, all the while using her other hand to guide Maya's own underneath her red turtleneck. Her skin was smooth yet tone. Despite her almost undead impression, Lyza did what she could to keep up with her appearance.


“Please...” Maya whispered. “Can I have him back?”


Lyza guided Maya's hand to her breasts. Though slightly smaller than her own they were still enough to fill their hand, just before having their fingers guided in between them. “Then he’s all yours.” Lyza allowed. True to her word, as Maya continued to grope the older woman she felt the diminutive form of Six try to break free.


The action was quick, any arousal Maya had felt quickly giving way to an almost obsessive desire to keep her possession to herself. Lyza couldn’t hold back her laughter as she watched Maya hold the still disoriented Six close to her own chest, practically suffocating him a second time.


“It’s not funny!” Maya argued. “He hates it when you do that.” 


“So?” Lyza replied, followed by even more chuckles. “You’ve done worse.” 


“That’s different!” Maya tried to explain. “I can do that because he’s my-”


“One and only~” Lyza interrupted. Though she was still amused by Maya's possessiveness she couldn’t deny that she found the one and only idea rather annoying. “I’m wounded...” Lyza feigned pain as she spread herself forward onto the couch. “If he’s your one and only what does that make me? Am I just a fling to you Maya? How shameful.”


Lyza worked up some crocodile tears that seemed to melt away Maya's heart, even causing a mild sense of guilt despite her knowing the women's game. “You know it’s nothing like that.” Maya climbed on top of Lyza, deciding she won’t just be a piece in their game. “We’re you just a fling I’d have to punish you for misbehaving.”


Lyza grew surprised once Maya firmly seized her wrists, Six having been gently placed on the older woman's stomach to allow this. Regardless of how it looked Lyza was hardly afraid. In fact, Maya’s own attempts at foreplay were almost as enjoyable as her own. Though Lyza preferred to be the one on top more often than naught. “Maybe you’d like some punishment?” Maya went on, licking Lyzas cheek as she did.


“I’ll give you some props Maya, you’re getting better at the dom role” Lyza admitted. “But are you sure you want to do it now? Six is kind of in the way.” Maya looked to where she had placed the small Beta, watching as he tried to make his quiet escape. She quickly snatched him up before he could make any sort of distance. A mistake as, with her now free hand, Lyza grabbed onto Maya's hair before pulling her into yet another, more intense kiss. It lasted far longer than the previous two, spanning what could very well have been minutes. All the while Lyza looked to the beta in Maya's grip, his world constantly growing tighter as she gripped her hand tighter- a result of her girlfriends tongue going to work.


You should be grateful” she thought. “A few hours sooner and you’d be in here, sucked back and forth between us.” Lyza had only moved Six to her chest as she had eventually grown bored with him being in her mouth. Though she quickly found herself bored soon after, falling asleep as a result. What she wouldn’t give to have him back though. She felt as though he would make this moment all the better. Finally, the two women separated, a string of slobber between their lips serving as a reminder of what just happened.


“That’s how you take charge.” Lyza watched as Maya tried, and failed, to compose herself. Her grip around Six was still tight, the likelihood of him being crushed on accident rising considerably. Lyza took this as an opportunity, holding Mayas' hand in her own. “You know, if you want more, we can make this a threesome.” she took Six into her own grasp, raising him between both of their lips. “Who knows? Maybe he might actually enjoy i-”


Maya grit her teeth. That sounded...lovely. In fact, she wanted nothing more than to be with the two she loved most. Her cheeks were turning a deeper shade of crimson at the thought of Six exploring the mountains that were her and Lyzas' bodies, exploring its peaks and...caves. That thought was simply euphoric, being more than enough to get Maya to sweat. But...


"N-no..." Maya stammered, barely able to control herself. "He doesn't want to do that."


Lyza sulked. "Now that's just dull..." Lyza loved Maya, truly. But she was far too lenient with Six. Much more than her other victims. At least those she let Lyza play with when she could. When it came to Six though, the three of them never got to play. Only ever was it Maya and her sweet little Beta. Her one and only. 


So tiresome. 


“Don’t look so glum!” Maya slowly removed her shoe, presenting her latest prey to Lyza as she held him up as though he were some trophy. “We can still have some fun. Just with somebody a tad bit bigger.” Lyzas disappointment was immediately forgotten the moment she laid eyes on this new beta. He had all the telltale marks of a normal one. The stitch-like markings and red eyes. All he lacked was the white hair. And to top it all off he was in a much better condition than Six. Physically anyway.


“Well well, where did you find this stud?” Lyza wondered, playfully poking at the heavily bruised man's torso. “And just what did you put him through?” There wasn’t an ounce of concern in Lyzas voice, instantly getting rid of any notion the beta had of asking for her assistance.


“Found him at some strip club in the slums” Maya explained. “The Rising Python. A new establishment so you wouldn’t have heard of it.”


“Darling, anything worth my notice I hear” Lyza quickly retorted, genuinely offended by Mayas remark. “But do go on with how you ‘acquired’ him. I’d love to know.” Maya went on to explain how she had discovered the strip club totally by accident, and how it used both beta and regular humans as its means of income.


“A strip club that accepts betas?” Lyza tapped her chin in wonder. Only a few years ago did the idea of betas working anywhere seem like a foreign idea. “I take it not everyone’s accepting of this?”


Confirming her suspicions Maya explained how the neighborhood she found the club in was known for its biased against the diminutive humans. Information was acquired thanks to a near average-sized beta hostess. “Really nice girl. Horrible Judge of character though. That reminds me!”


Maya leaned in closer towards Lyza, whispering in her ear.


“You spent how much!?” Lyza shouted, practically having to hold herself back from throwing Maya and the beta off the couch.


Maya raised an arm in defense, laughing as Lyza seemingly tried to strangle her. “It’s a good establishment I swear! It’d be a good investment if you looked into it.” 


“Good investment my ass!” Lyza tried to push Mayas arm away to get to her neck, only finding any attempt to do so easily avoided. “You’re making it up to me, I hope you realize that.” Lyza finally calmed down before slumping back into the couch. “Ten grand...Maya, what would compel you to spend that much? You're too compulsive...”


Maya leaned forward, climbing on top of Lyza once more while balancing the startled beta in her grip. “I know. But admit it, you love that about me.” Lyza couldn’t keep from a smile, pulling in Maya for a hug, rather than a kiss. Both had forgotten about Six and the six-inch beta, the former getting sandwiched between the two giantesses. Were their positions reversed then the six-inch beta wouldn’t survive the pressure.


That didn’t mean his situation was any better. It was luck Maya and Lyza had forgotten Six presence. But for the other beta, they had plans. Plans Six didn’t want to think about.


Lyza stroked Maya's hair as the killer nuzzled against their chest “Promise you’ll treat me right? Even if Six is your ‘one and only’?”


Maya looked into Lyzas eyes in much the same way a puppy would. “Just tell me how you want to be treated and I’ll do it. He may be my one and only but you’re my special someone~.”


Not the answer Lyza wanted. She had to hide more of her disappointment through a fake smile. She hated to acknowledge that she wanted the position of one and only, more than she cared to admit.


Maya spoke up, bringing the six-inch beta towards Lyzas face. “Now...what do you wanna do with...” the blue-haired woman looked at the man in confusion. “Actually, I never got your name did I?” She shrugged off that minor inconvenience. “It’s not like you’ll need it once we’re done with you anyway. That must feel horrible, being reduced to a no-name nobody.”


“It certainly must. Just look at him” Lyza laughed at the man's trembling form. “He’s terrified! You said you found him at a strip club? They should at least hire someone with backbone.”


“I-I-I...” the man stammered, barely able to keep his teeth from chattering in fear.


“I-I-I...I what?” Lyza mocked. “If you’re gonna say something then say it. If not then keep quiet. Good toys don’t speak.” Just as he instructed the beta quickly shut his mouth. Lyza smiled in response. “He’s much more cowardly than Six” she thought. Even if he was larger this beta in particular just wasn’t as fun at tormenting. Now were it Mayas little obsession In his place, that’d be a far different story. At least then there’d be some fight.


“So my dear...What do you want to do?” Lyza asked, turning her attention back to Maya. Once more Maya leaned forward, whispering into Lyzas ear so that the beta was unable to hear what would be in store for him. The moment he saw a sadistic grin etch itself across Lyzas face however he knew that whatever was to come wouldn’t be gentle. “Oh...I like that...” Lyza felt her body heating up at the thought of Maya's idea. “He’d be too big to eat otherwise...”


“Eat!?” the man panicked in Maya's grip, his frantic movements quickly being put to an end with a simple squeeze of the psychopath's grip.


“I thought you were gonna be quiet?” Maya said with a grin of her own. “Good toys don’t speak. Remember?”


No matter the warning the six-inch beta couldn’t calm down, his mind racing through the many horrible things these two women could do to him. “You fucking sadists! Let me go!


Lyza held the man's head between her thumb and index finger. “I could snap your neck and end it all here and now, that is if you want. Or, you can wait and find out just what we have in store for you. Either way, you’re not going to see a tomorrow.” 


The man was silent, his choices impossible to choose from as they all led to death. Finally, his frustration gave way to anger, clearly heard in his voice. “Are you out of your fucking minds!?


Lyza didn’t respond negatively to this in the slightest, nor did Maya. In fact, they gladly accepted that as being his answer. “Waiting it is.”


Without warning Maya cupped her other hand over the man's upper half, silencing any screams of protest as she lifted herself off of Lyza, and by extension Six. 


Lyza was first to notice the half-inch beta struggling to move, even taking some satisfaction in his lack of movements. like we forgot someone~” Lyza playfully poked at Six's comical form, making sure that he wasn’t worse for wear. When he barely lifted his arm to swat her finger away she knew he was fine. Or as fine as he’d ever been.


“Holy shit...” Maya mentally reprimanded herself for forgetting about her Six during hers and Lyzas antics. “Are you alright?” When she received a thumbs up she felt her worries at ease, allowing her to return her attention to her captive.


“As for you...” Her grip on the man's body tightened, the thought of what was in store for him exciting her to no end. “I hope you like choclate.”

Chapter End Notes:

Was able to pop out the next chapter quicker this time around. Hopefully ya'll like it. would love to hear your thoughts in the reviews.