- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It stands to reason that even after preparing ourselves for anything we never really know if our efforts will bear any fruit. Sometimes, the inevitable happens. And our world shatters as a result. 

Christmas break has started so hoping to write a bit more in the future. Just a bit, nothing too fancy. Anywhoooo, enjoy this lengthier than usual chapter. Or not, I ain't yer mama. 

If there truly was a higher power than Aiden was convinced they had it out for him. From one instance to the next, things continuously grew worse for the beta. From half an inch in height to four, and now to three, he had gone through more than most. Enough trauma to last several lifetimes. And just when things seemed to be moving positively for him, just when things seemed like they’d finally go his way, life had a funny way of telling him to screw himself. Currently, Aiden would much rather take his chances in his previous predicament, stuck within Lynette’s home. At least there he could gain valuable information.

 

Names of people whom the corporate leader knew. People from across the world, all with their own hands within the current planet state. Benefiting, abusing, and ultimately guiding the way social power operated. Lynette possessed such powerful connections that it was baffling to the 3-inch beta, who once was known to Miranda Minerva, the very woman who dreamed of the globe’s population shrunken before her, with only those loyal being the very few who would retain their size. She held connections; the very same Lynette now used today. Inherited through her mother and made stronger through the late Minerva’s old allies. Aiden knew this. He knew all of this through his short yet bountiful time hidden in her abode, among her servants. Slaves, in truth, would prove a much more fitting term.

 

Treated as little more than tools for her own amusement and leisure, there was no shortage of bodies flattened underneath an annoyed heel. Yet even that, even then, would prove more favorable than Aiden’s current predicament. With blood frozen in fear, any bravado he had steeled within himself long since abandoned, Aiden took several frightful steps back as he looked up towards the red-headed devil that was Maya. His devil, his tormentor. His self-proclaimed one and only. There were few who unfortunately knew him as well as her, and even if he tried with all his might to act brave, to face any apparent death with as much dignity he could muster, Maya likely had already devised a way to make him break. Painfully, brutally, and with all the pleasure she could possibly muster. Before, over a year prior, he didn’t need to worry about death. He was unkillable, his height of half an inch coming with an added bonus of seeming invincibility. He could neither but cut into or crushed. Now, however, that was no longer the case. And looking upon the psychopath’s crazed expression it was clear that she was very aware of Aiden’s newfound vulnerability.

 

This was a game to her. Like cat and mouse. She wanted to be entertained. She wanted to have fun. At either Aiden’s expense or the expense of the poor soul Maya had bound in bandages with crude stitching. It was shoddy work, likely adding to their pain as the killer continued to hold the female beta close to their head. Slowly, Maya’s grip tightened around the bound beta’s body as they continued to smile down toward the source of their obsession. Tittering on the edge of sanity and mania, Maya could only really focus on her desires. Dressed only in her undergarments and upon her bed, her one focus now was to soothe any burning sensation she felt within. She remembers her earlier vows to take things easy. To make it seem like she wasn’t a danger anymore. But Aiden didn’t play the role he was meant to in her plans, so what reasons did she have to keep such promises?

 

It wasn’t like she was going to hurt him. Well, much anyway. “Oh Aideeeen~” Maya crawled forward on her elbows, as though she were some predatory feline. She didn’t care for how little she wore, or how cold the air of her apartment was. The few candles which lit her bedroom offered little in the way of warmth. Still, they added to the ‘mood’ even if now there was a heavy sensation of terror which seemed to cling onto the two betas present. While the female beta couldn’t see the world around her, Maya’s poorly done wrapping covering their entire head, she could hear well enough. Even better now as that, along with smell, were the only two sensations she could rely on.

 

The heartbeats of her captor. Their heavy breathing as she drew closer to her prey. All these were heard, and in some form felt, vibrated in the air, and carried into the beta’s chest. There wasn’t an event within their life that warranted such abuse, such horror. And yet here they were, a victim of circumstance or fate. Whichever came to mind first when cursing such cruel events. Aiden, on the other hand, was far more accepting of his situation. True, he was variably shitting bricks the closer Maya got, but at this point in his life, it was a fool’s hope to believe anything good would last forever for someone such as him. Even before being shrunken down, Aiden’s life wasn’t the most pleasant. It was far from ideal, having no one to rely on nor anyone to find console in.

 

The first person who had ever shown him anything even remotely similar to kindness was the very same beast now looming over him, her eyes shining so brilliantly in the dimly lit room that, for a moment, she barely looked human. Aiden could not see her pale skin, her red hair, or even the few pieces of clothing Maya wore. He saw nothing but her blue shining eyes and cruel, crazed smile. Right now, she seemed more akin to some folklore monster. A legendary beast who would snatch up the unfortunate. And in some ways, Maya did fit that bill. For whom else did she take but those who did not, could not, deserve the torment she was likely to inflict upon not just their bodies but their minds as well?

 

“Aideeeen~” Maya sang as her head bobbed back and forth. Her words just slithered out from between her lips, a result of her inebriating cocktail mix of white wine and Roxanne’s self-made medication. A poor combination that only served to worsen an already broken mind. “Aiden, Aiden, Aideeeen~” Maya’s lips pursed as she lowered herself down, not caring that in the process as she pulled her arms inward she also unintentionally placed the female beta beneath her chest. They could see nothing. They only knew their life was in danger once the pressure began to increase drastically, Maya not taking into consideration the need to hold some of her weight back. Even as the cracks and pops of bones became audible to the equally small Aiden, the towering giantess above did nothing to alleviate her victim’s pain. 

 

“Why do you have to be so meeean?” The giantess whined. She rolled onto her back, giving the beta beneath some much-needed air, though it was clear that one of their legs, even when bound, had been broken and bent in an unnatural manner. The same was nearly true of their arm, but even if it brought them great pain the woman struggled to keep it still. If it could be seen then her arm was likely incredibly bruised, brought almost to its breaking point. And that was only the visible damage. There was no telling if anything else broke. It was incredible, if not terrifying, that they managed to remain conscious for this long.

 

Maya remained still as she stared up towards the ceiling, her hair splayed around her head giving the image of some crimson lake with some monument at its center. There was no way to say for certain what exactly was going through her mind currently, as Aiden couldn’t keep up with her erratic mannerisms and emotions. She still held the female beta firmly in her grasp as she stretched her arms upwards. Maya placed a thumb upon the beta’s head, envisioning their head turning further and further towards the side until they heard the snap. It would be so easy for someone this fragile. And they were already hurt, their body likely needing a few more ‘pushes’ before being broken.

 

Maya stroked their head, their touch inciting lovely screams from the woman. Death wouldn’t come for this one. Not yet anyway. Not when there was still so much to do.

 

Maya’s arms fell to her sides before, out of nowhere, she began to laugh. Filled with malicious delight, tears began to fall from her eyes as her mirth only continued. Whatever makeup she wore around her eyes began to flow downward, spreading onto her cheeks as she clutched her chest. Her heart was beating, perhaps a little too fast. But it didn’t feel…bad. Strangely enough, she felt very good. Along with her battle inner battle between mania and sanity, there came as well a strange form of lucidity. A moment where she could actually think, not just about Aiden, but of herself as well. Of what she’s done to reach this moment in her life.

 

“You know…you’ve been acting very selfish lately. Right?” Maya’s eye turned towards Aiden, the beta having taken her previous laughing fit as an opportunity to back away and, hopefully, find some means to climb to the floor. Though he wasn’t the only one suffering he knew next to nothing of the other beta, and thus had not placed their safety as a concern of his. Right now, all he wanted was to place as much distance between him and Maya as he could. An action now proved pointless as her gaze was now upon him again.

 

Maya’s smile faded and grew frighteningly stern. Her pupils shrank in silent fury as she released the female beta, only to bring her hand forward. Her fingers wrapped around Aiden with such pressure that he truly believed she was trying to break bone. But his frame was only ever brought to the edge. Any more added pressure would prove efficient in breaking his body. It became obvious that Maya wasn’t trying to break him. Hurt him, scare him, yes. But anything fatal was being avoided, for now anyway.

 

“And…how exactly have I been…selfish?” the pressure was making it difficult to speak. Any attempt was painful as his ribs likely were pressed too closely against his lungs. A break would almost certainly puncture them at this point. Still, he talked, if only to get to the bottom of what was meant.

 

There was a minor chuckle as Maya’s grip lessened slightly. The index finger of her other hand came to gently pat the beta’s head, tussling his hair as well as pushing him deeper into her grasp. The suit she had stolen for him, taken from the now likely mutilated body of another beta, grew ragged as it struggled and scrapped against the giantess’s palm. Aiden felt a sleeve tear as soon, only his head poked through. Maya’s grip released, but Aiden didn’t fall. Instead, he was pinched between her thumb and middle finger, close to his neck, and choking. His tormentor’s smile returned, forming into a soft smirk that was brimming with malintent.

 

“Don’t play dumb” Maya teased, her hold moving up and down Aiden’s chest as she toyed with him. His head was thrown back and forth as Maya’s rubbed him in between her fingers, carefully looking over his body. He fought for air, even trying to push against her extremities at one point. It availed him nothing but still proved a delight to watch. “Use that soft wittle head of yours and think, think, think about it~.”  

 

A request that wouldn’t really amount to anything as, no matter how much thought Aiden could give with the little air he was allowed, he couldn’t come to whatever conclusion Maya was drawing towards. One moment passed past another as, slowly but surely, Aiden’s vision was begging to ebb. In your old life, you would have none of this. Losing consciousness, his struggles grew less erratic, less powerful, before his arms finally began to fall to his sides. Once more, Maya didn’t show much in the way of concern. Again, she wasn’t trying to kill him, and if there was one person who knew just how much pain he could take it was her.

 

Maya released her hold on Aiden, allowing the beta to fall. Vision returned to him slowly at first before the weight of his situation was drawn upon him. He was in mid-air and falling fast. Shocked awake, he screamed only once before making impact. The collision was not as painful as he had imagined. In fact, it was rather soft. But this did not inspire relief. Instead, concern flooded his body and brought new worries onto display. He didn’t need to look around to know where he was, and yet as he stood, Aiden still found himself in wonder to find himself standing upon Maya’s left, bra-covered breast. From here he could feel the giantess’s heartbeat, not just on her skin but within his body as well. The vibrations were such that they were felt, known, in his very bones. Another reminder of his place in life. How easily he was dominated by a natural function of the human body.

 

Maya’s hand came to rest behind him, her limb preventing any sort of backtracking, and by extension escape. Her fingers drummed upon her skin, adding to the already formidable vibrations he felt. It wasn’t easy to contend with a living mountain. Even less so when said mountain had its entire focus set upon you. Aiden tried to step forward, but any step was faulty thanks to the extreme softness of his surroundings. When he fell forward after an attempt, his hands getting their fill of boob flesh, Maya could only laugh. Even if her intentions now weren’t the purest she could not deny that his little struggles were positively adorable.

 

“Weeeell? Did you think it through~?” Maya asked in a sultry tone. Her head cocked slightly to the side; her eyes narrowed. When she got no answer she sighed knowingly. “No, of course you haven’t. Why would you? Thinking never was your strong suit…no…too many mistakes in life to be a good thinker~…so, I’ll tell you.”

 

“You don’t understand just how fortunate you are Aiden.” 

 

The beta’s mind ran blank as he struggled to process those words. Fortunate? Just how on earth was he fortunate? The life he’s lived, the hardships he had to endure. They were far from deserving of actually being grateful. And that worked well into his life prior to being shrunken down. He had no one before. No real family, no real friends. No true reason to continue living before Maya came into his life, and the two were well aware of how that tale ended.

 

And things only grew worse from there. Almost killed by someone he loved and who he believed loved him. Brought back to life by a mad woman with dreams of grandeur and world domination, only to somehow find himself back in the claws of his would-be killer. Made a toy of his tormentor and her newfound lover, broken down mentally until he longed for death before meeting someone who played a hand in his shrinking. And just when life seemed to be getting better, after finally standing up to his tormentor, when finally he was making meaningful relationships, did Aiden once again find himself back in Maya’s clutches.

 

That wasn’t fortune. That was the furthest thing from fortunate. If anything, such a cursed life seemed to point out that he was forsaken by any higher power which granted life on earth. There was no escape for him, this was his life. If being forced to live such a pitiful existence was deemed selfish that he damn well wished for a reason as to why it could be deemed as such. A vein formed on the beta’s pale skin as his fury rose. Angry eyes turned towards arrogant ones, Maya not looking even the smallest bit worried. She had expected such a reaction, especially after what had happened last time Aiden grew furious. Back then, she caved. She broke down and, as humiliating as it is to admit, cried. Likely that was the first step Aiden needed to break out of his previous shell, but Maya saw that it was high time he stepped back in.

 

Before he could shout his retort, Aiden was thrown about as Maya adjusted herself. She sat upright, her weight sinking into the mattress and pulling forward the female beta. For a time, she had remained still and silent, grateful for the reprieve from torment. Now, her screams of terror and anguish were renewed, her tumbling downward eliciting several pained yelps as her stitches and bandages tugged at her skin.

 

An arm came to rest underneath Maya’s breasts, pushing against them as Aiden slid in between the two mounds. The cool air did well to prevent any copious amounts of sweat, though the few amounts of candles generated enough heat that there was still a minor layer to contend with. Nothing so much that his suit was drenched in fluid, but enough that he could not pull himself free. Maya looked down at him, her cheeks gaining a deeper blush that added to what was already present due to her intoxicated state. His cute, angry struggles only served to fashion him deeper and deeper into the tons of tit flesh, pushing against him from all sides that escape was an impossibility. Still, resistance did not wane. He was a fighter, especially when angry. Maya fondly remembered how, on the rare occasion, did Aiden stand up for himself. Even raising his voice.

 

It was cute that he thought he still held the capability to do so.

 

Impossibility of escape aside, this was what Maya had in mind. This is what she meant. How many people in the world could say they had a second chance and be nestled between a pair of breasts belonging to an old flame of theirs? Less than can be counted upon a hand, Maya could ensure that.

 

“Roxanne calls you a friend…” Maya explained as she bared her teeth. This much closer now, Aiden had forgotten just how much sharper her canines were than others. Like a true monster. A blood-hungry fiend. “Lyza used to hate you. Do you remember that? Now, she actually likes you. Enough that she gets concerned when you’re in danger, just like when you hid at her sister’s home. And me…” Maya chuckled, her chest rising as she did and threatening to suffocate Aiden. “Well…what more can be said?”

 

Maya pressed her breasts closer together, applying more pressure to Aiden until, once again, he felt close to bursting. Just as before, Maya relented just when the beta was at his limit, keeping him from any fatal harm.

 

I’m positively obsessed with you.”

 

She won’t deny that his life had its difficulties. A great, GREAT many as it was, but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t only just despair. “Sure, things suck from time to time but think of it like this. Thanks to me, you’ve got people like Roxanne and Lyza in your corner. You have luxuries, friendships, and if you play your cards right, flings. What more could you want in life?”

 

In her warped mind, Maya recalled just what sort of state Aiden was in prior to their dating. A loner, unkept, and without anyone. Months, maybe weeks from doing something they could never take back. An easy life to take, or so she thought at the time. That was until purpose was once again given to him. By her. Devotion, companionship, Aiden had been through this before. And once again, it was up to Maya to give him that sense of ‘purpose’.

 

“Where do you think you’d be had we never met, Aiden?” Maya questioned as her smile softened. It was a genuine inquiry, and her expression was a mixture of concern and curiosity. Worry of what may have been had she never come into his life. “Hanging from the ceiling by some rope necklace? Or thrown from a bridge into chilling water? Or maybe your throat ripped open on some overpass? What sort of life could you have lived without me? Not a long one, that’s for sure.”

 

Prior to their meeting, Aiden was miserable. He had lost…everything. Family gone in terrible accidents. Supposed friends abandoning him in times of need. He needed love. He needed another life alongside his own. Without it, he had nothing to live for.

 

“Without me, your life wouldn’t have had a purpose. I give that to you.” Maya reasoned, her smile falling even more. As she spoke, her insanity seemed to fade. As she thought more of how they enjoyed one another’s time, their lives, did a sane mind begin to seep through the mania.  “You think, because you’re happy for one year, that you don’t need me anymore. That you don’t need what I can give you? Well, you’re wrong, I’ll tell you that much.”

 

Aiden’s voice was lost. Nothing he could say would be able to convince Maya otherwise. He saw it in her eyes, in her expression. What she said she full-heartedly believed.

 

“Aiden…” The words didn’t flow as naturally this time. What Maya had to say had been long in the making. And still, they were not easy to work around. Even with liquid courage flowing through her system, even with Roxanne’s medication giving her the needed clarity, what she had to say wasn’t something that came easily.

 

“What I did to you…the way I killed you…I’d take it back if I could.”

 

True. Genuine. There wasn’t a single indication that showed Maya was lying. The pressure against Aiden’s body relented until he was fully about to pull his upper half free from the two fleshy mounds that were his tormentor’s tits. There was a new expression on her face. One Aiden believed he wouldn’t see in this lifetime. Not when regarding Maya. Regret of such a level that even HE felt pity. He was speechless.

 

There were so many things that Maya wanted to do to him. Break Aiden in so many ways that, this time, there’d be no way for him to come back. No mad would-be queen to revive him, no hope of apparent resurrection. Rip him apart, devour him, or simply crush him underfoot or rear. All these things, she wanted to do. But the one desire that peaked through most of all, that fought to place the others at rest, was a wish to come clean. To take back her one and only, in the only way she could that might work.

 

“I want you back in my life Aiden…” Maya pleaded. Even with his compromising position, she was still able to look down mournfully; longingly. “I need you back in my life.”

 

In stark contradiction to her words before, it now seemed as though Maya was the one who needed to be granted purpose rather than Aiden. As if without him, she’d be lost. Confused. Lyza would still be by her side, yes, but Maya wasn’t sure if that was enough anymore. She needed Aiden. She needed Lyza. She needed them both.

 

She wanted both.

 

Aiden’s fury subsided. And with its release, came understanding. This…wasn’t something he should be afraid of. He looked upon Maya now and all he saw was a woman lost. Confused. Trying to salvage what was broken several times over. Their relationship; the way it was before. That couldn’t be saved. They had lost…their flame. Everything they had shared between the two of them. Maybe somewhere, deep, deep down within his being there still rested affection for the towering monster that was once someone he loved, but it had broken to such an extent that this apology, or attempt at one, would never be sufficient.

 

It would take more than that to reclaim what had been torn down. And more…was something Maya did not possess.

 

There wasn’t even a desire to hurt her anymore. No reason to yell or scream. Aiden only felt pity for Maya. Her desperation, it was sad and pathetic. Even as the beta felt Maya’s hand upon his back, pulling him free from his spot and placing him upon the bed softly, he still couldn’t speak.

 

“Please…please say you’ll come back to me…” Maya needed to believe that was enough. To keep her mania at bay, to fight against the demons that were her desire. Her lust, her insanity. She needed him to say yes.

 

But belief alone is not enough to mend grievous wounds. After she had allowed their relationship to fester, to grow cruel and misshapen, what could she have expected? So when next Aiden spoke, her world did not come crashing down. Instead, she knew to silently curse her desperate hopes, now so easily dashed.

 

“I can’t…” Aiden said, his voice being the finality Maya needed to confirm her worst fears. Even if it was clear to the beta that Maya was falling apart from her regret, even if this could save his life, he would not lie. “There is nothing between us that can be saved Maya…and we both know that…”

 

A moment, which seemed to drag on for hours. One minute passed. And then two. All the while, Maya’s expression was unchanging, carrying the same pitiable expression she had worn. There was devastation, minor but expected, that became clear the moment she heard Aiden’s words. Those horrible, destructive, but ultimately true words that she wished to deny but very well could not. Maya clenched her teeth as she craned her neck upwards, staring blankly at the ceiling. Days of planning, a full week, amounting to nothing regardless of the preparations taken, and she very well knew why.

 

A bridge burnt could never be built up in the manner it once was before. A relationship tarnished could not be mended by luxurious offerings. As much as she hated to admit it, as badly as she wished to deny the way things were, she could not. She knew what she and Aiden had was gone. Ripped to shreds and trod upon like trash. And she was to blame.

 

Always, she was to blame.

 

New tears began to form and fall free from her eyes, trailing down her face as makeup smeared her cheeks once more. This was going to happen. This result, this inevitability, was always bound to come to pass. She ruined it. Maya ruins everything.

 

“You’re right…” her shoulders fell as she gave in to the impossibility of her attempt at salvaging what was irreparably broken. “You’ve always been right, Aiden.” She wanted to fall flat on her bed and just…disappear. She wanted to shrink away until she was out of sight. Out of not just Aiden’s life but the lives of all those she knew. Lyza, Roxanne, everyone. “what right did I have at even thinking this was possible?”

 

She felt like an idiot, thinking anything she could have done would have given her the dream she should have known to be impossible.

 

“Stupid, stupid, stupid…” Maya gripped her arms tightly, digging her nails into her flesh with such ferocity that before long she was drawing blood. But no pain was registered. Her mind was in shambles, save for one small spot of clarity. An iota of sanity that she continued to latch on to, if only just to remind Maya of her own idiocy.  

 

“All I wanted…all I needed…was for you to love me again Aiden…” Maya explained, not in the hopes that it would change his mind but rather just to get a handle on her surge of emotions, all bearing down with such intensity that she needed some form of relief. Without Aiden, a piece of her was missing. Something essential to her being, discovered once they grew close but taken for granted at every step of the way. Now, it was beyond her. But was it ever really hers to claim as her own? After all she had done to him?  “How silly of me to think I was deserving of any sort of love…”

 

She looked down to face Aiden, hope now lost. Her eyes turned towards the female beta, their struggles still persisting. Even as their flesh apparently tore in their desperate attempt at freedom, staining their wrappings red with blood, they persisted. It was brave. Foolish and pointless, but brave. Desperation can make many a once-sane person act irrationally.  

 

“There really is nothing I can do to save this, is there?” Even if it would prove fruitless Maya still asked the obvious question.

 

And just as she expected, Aiden shook his head. “No. There isn’t.” There wasn’t any hate in his voice. No malice or anything else of the sort. He truly did pity her. In such a short amount of time, the demon he once envisioned was replaced by a desperate woman clinging to a fading dream. Maya did love him. Truly. But he could never give her what she wanted. Not after all she’s done to him.

 

“The best you can do for me is just…let me go. Let me live my life without having to be afraid of you. Please. Then maybe, hopefully, we can both move on with our lives.”

 

Maya said nothing. She could do that. She could finally let Aiden go. Give him the chance to experience a life worth living, once all the insanity of the world had finally died down. She remembered how Aiden had key knowledge in regard to Lynette. The knowledge that Roxanne could use for their benefit. Place Lyza on her sister’s throne and claim Los Demonios as her own.  Really fucking simple when Maya thought about it. And very much the right thing to do.

 

This was her one chance to do something right for once in her damn life. A single chance, a choice. That was all she had. Deep down, Maya knew, this was the road she needed to walk if she wished for things to improve.

 

“Why… did you have to say that?” The corner of her lips curled upward slightly, a sad grin that showed that she had made her choice. “Why would I ever let you go?

 

Aiden turned to run, even if there was no place he could flee to, knowing that nothing good was about to come. Before he could make any sort of distance, however, Maya’s hand fell upon him. Hard. Pinning him against the bed with such pressure that now he was certain something was broken. Maya turned the beta’s body until he was facing her once more, her mania seemingly gone as she had come to her decision. Her choice was made, through a clear and sound mind. With her other hand, she placed the female beta beside Aiden, their struggles only worsening their condition. Their blood began to drip onto the bed with even a few drops landing on Aiden. She pleaded, she begged, but there would be no answer.

 

“You know, this little thing was meant to be a gift for you,” Maya traced a finger across Aiden’s body, feeling him up before stroking the side of his head. She was gentle, for perhaps what would be their last night together. “A little fucked up, I know, but she was meant to remind you. Of who’s in charge of our relationship. But, as you said… we don’t have one anymore… so that kind of ruins the idea.”

 

“But I guess you can look at her as your parting gift now”

 

Aiden’s eyes went wide with fear as Maya rose up onto her knees. Any small amount of light that was available to him was cast out as the giantess’s shadow overtook the beta’s entire world. Even through her bandaged-covered eyes, the woman beside Aiden could tell something was very wrong. Aiden tried to speak out but found his voice was gone, stuck in his throat as his fear only continued to rise.

 

“I wanted us to arrive at this moment a bit differently,” Maya noted. She lowered her crotch closer until the heat from her most intimate of parts was overbearing. Though she still possessed her sad smile there was a more carnal desire that proved she was enjoying this. “After dinner and a few drinks, I hoped we could spend the night together. It’s been a while since I felt you against my body. Small as you are, I was certain we could have made it work. Kind of a dumb idea now that I say it out loud, huh?”

 

There was no word of warning as Maya rested herself on top of the two betas, their forms conforming to her panty-clad womanhood. The woman’s body gave out quickly, a result of her constant struggle and tearing of the skin. She died right beside Aiden, the crush and squelch of her body was an all too familiar sight for him by this point. He had grown so used to death, so accustomed to the loss of life, that by now he was all but immune to another’s passing. This, however? Knowing that he would likely soon share her same fate?

Bravery be damned, he was terrified.

 

“So soon?” Maya was rather disappointed her ‘gift’ didn’t last as long as she had hoped. “Typical. I can’t even out an appropriate present for you. I really am worthless, aren’t I Aiden?”

 

There was no response given. Maya chuckled softly at having expected one. ‘Oh, right. You can’t talk. Your ribs are probably closing in around your poor lungs. Sorry.”

 

A crack was heard, followed shortly after by another. Aiden’s body was certainly breaking, though thanks to his lingering durability he managed to persist where others would have already flattened. A pyrrhic victory as he was still facing possible death. And to make matters worse, Maya was still holding back. She hadn’t lowered herself completely, but even this small amount that she allowed was unbearable. He had been stepped on, sat upon, and more. Durability and luck had always been consistent allies, but now it seemed he was finally at the end of the road.

 

Aiden could taste iron on his tongue. He grunted in pain as he tried to move. A pointless effort that only worked to stimulate his executioner. Maya’s womanhood grew moist and suffocating as fluid clung to Aiden’s suit and skin. It stuck to him like tar and even if he was able to move his arms he doubted his capability to remove the slime.

 

Another crack signaled another broken bone, but nothing fatal yet. Still, he yelped in surprise and pain.

 

“Does it hurt?” Maya leaned in softly, the pressure increasing tenfold as she continued her torment. “I know, I know. It’s unbearable. But it’s almost over.” Her voice was soothing, almost angelic. A stark contrast to the cruelty in her actions. “Just hang on a bit more. We’re almost done~.

 

Maya moved her hips up and down, back, and forth, massaging her crotch against Aiden’s body. The light disappeared, again and again, each time it did inviting more pain. Even if he was sturdy Aiden knew he wouldn’t survive this sort of abuse for long.

 

“She’s actually doing it.” Aiden thought.  “She’s going to kill me.. again” Though he always knew that such a fate was possible near someone so volatile, now that it was actually here it was almost too much to believe.

 

In some ways, there was acceptance of his situation. He was terrified out of his mind, yes, but somehow this was to be expected. If there was someone likely to kill him then it only made sense that it was Maya. After all, she was the one who killed him the first time.

 

Aiden sighed in defeat, getting a taste of his tormentors’ discharge as a result. If this was going to happen then let it happen. If anything, his death would be a great big middle finger to Maya as he carried vital knowledge. One final ‘screw you’ to both her and the world.

 

Though, maybe more so the world. Recalling her previous desperation, it became that Maya was just a product of this fucked up planet. She craved affection. She needed it. So much so that she was willing to commit atrocities for the chance of being loved. Whatever her past was, it’d remain a mystery to Aiden, even in these final moments.

 

He couldn’t bring himself to die hating her. How worthless was that?

 

Only when the resignation of his fate settled did something miraculous occur. Almost like divine intervention, though in actuality it could be chalked up to mere coincidence. A lock was heard by Aiden, even through the gasps and heavy breathing of his executioner. She was too lost in her desire, her lust, to notice it. But to one such as Aiden, small as he was and forced to wait for the end, even the most minor of sounds were heard. A chance was presented, and any thought of acceptance over his death was forgotten.

 

Aiden’s struggles renewed, stronger than before. They brought pain and agony thanks to his injuries, though fortunately no limb was broken too badly. He suppose he had Roxanne to thank for that. Maya felt his struggles and laughed. Soft and adorable, she hadn’t expected him to keep on fighting. If anything, she believed Aiden had given up. She wanted this to be a pleasurable end. Something she could enjoy regardless of the pain she inflicted. That is all she did after all.

 

But seeing Aiden’s struggles, useless as they were, was an adorable sight regardless. She just couldn’t help but toy with him.

 

“Come on Aiden, stop fighting.” She could feel him push against her lips, trying to pull himself away from them and her. Such a sensation only worked to arouse Maya even more and before she knew it she was bringing her legs closer together, ready to fully snuff out her former lover.

 

“Just let this happen.” She implored. Aiden could see on both sides as two great walls of thigh flesh came closer to him. He didn’t have much time left but still persisted. Anything to buy himself more time. “We both know how this is going to end, so just let me kill-”

 

Maya stopped, both speaking and moving. She heard footsteps but was too late to catch herself. The door to her bedroom was thrown open in a rage, and all color drained from her face.

 

There, standing in the doorway, was Lyza. Changed, but ever furious over what she was seeing. Her hair had been bleached, and her eyes had gone red. Though her skin had always been pale and at times cold, it seemed even less so now. Healthier in some ways. They didn’t possess the bag under their eyes from nights of sleepless work, nor was there a flaw seen on their porcelain skin. They had changed fully into a beta, having gone without their Antilirin for a full day.

 

Much of their height remained, and in truth, Maya nor Aiden, who now used this chance to pull free, could see a difference. Lucky as far as transformations for a beta go, but that was far from Maya’s notice. All she could focus on was the look of absolute rage on her girlfriends’ face. Maya couldn’t say anything as she fell onto her back in shock.

 

She seemed to shrink away, just as she wished to before. But now, she was in the full sight of a towering, and positively fuming, mountainous designer. Her red eyes served to add to the terror Maya was succumbing to, glowing in the dark as Lyza drew near. The would-be killer stammered on her words, trying to explain herself, but Lyza wanted none of it.

 

Removing any rings or jewelry from her fingers beforehand, a smack echoes through the apartment as Lyza’s hand collides against Maya’s cheek. She clutched her cheek, more in shock than in pain. The designer could only look at her in disgust.

 

“What the hell do you think you’re doing!?” 

Chapter End Notes:

You know the rules, and so do I!

*Cocks gun*

Leave a rating and review if you enjoyed!