- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This has been a series of chapters I've been wanting to get to for a veeery long time.
Fun fact, the name of this chapter and the ones to come were the original name for Forcefully Together
Maya, in an attempt to regain Aiden's favor, tries to set an ideal mood for their reunion. Of course, things may not pan out the way she hoped. 

This wasn’t real. It couldn’t have been real. In the back of Aiden’s mind, repeating over and over again, were the words he needed to convince himself that none of what was surrounding him was reality. But his senses betrayed what little wishful thinking he possessed. He could not deny the acrid scent which hung heavy in the air. Nor could he convince himself that he wasn’t currently sitting in a pool of bile and acid. No. No matter how hard Aiden tried to view things as otherwise, where he was currently was the stomach of the one person he feared most in the world. As much as he wished it weren’t true, once again he belonged to Maya.

 

Only this time Aiden was certain she’d finish the job she had started so long ago.

 

“This is…” the sound of Maya’s stomach in motion, churning softly but at work in producing the bile which melted away her food; which at the moment only consisted of a single, terrified beta. “Fuck…” she must have been enjoying it too. Though it was brief, the moment Maya had devoured Aiden he swore he saw her smile. Even if it was only a little, she had found pleasure in her act to ‘keep him safe’.

 

The beta clutched his head and shut his eyes, trying to envision him somewhere else while also trying to block out any noise. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, no, no, no please no….”

 

A year. An entire year where he was free from his tormentor, now wasted as the very same one who had made Aiden’s life a living hell was back. Everything felt as though it were falling in around him, caving inward and threatening to suffocate the poor beta. Though, he suspected that may have also just been an involuntary action of Maya’s stomach. Unconscious movement which required no effort on her part. She likely didn’t know what he was even going through. Or perhaps Maya did and was enjoying that thought almost as much as she enjoyed eating him.

 

“This is it, isn’t it?” Aiden wondered aloud. “I’m actually going to die this time? Maya’s going to kill me. She’s going to digest me and there’s nothing I can do to stop her.”

 

Aiden would cry if he could, and yet the urge never came. Maybe madness was finally settling in, and with it came the acceptance of his circumstances. Or maybe this was just fated to happen. A monster like Maya couldn’t be kept at bay forever after all. The life Aiden lived for that entire year was temporary at best. It wouldn’t last forever, not so long as Maya lived on the same planet as him. No matter where he went she’d always find him.

 

Or perhaps Aiden deserved this. A punishment for ever thinking he was anything but a little fucking insect. Not even an insect. At least they could fight back. Not him though. All he was…was nothing.

 

Whatever the reason was there were no tears to be spilled because of it.  “So this is it for me? The end of the road?”

 

When the realization settled, with it came a sort of serenity. No matter how Aiden looked at it there was no escape for him. Not this time.

 

“I suppose there wasn’t any other way things could have ended though.”

 

Resignation. That is what would best describe what it was that Aiden felt. Far from acceptance, he knew there was nothing that could be done. They were trapped, and soon would be nothing more than nourishment. A minute amount, not even worthy of notice. Maya didn’t even toy with him this time. Just a fast swallow and her one and only was plunged into darkness.

 

“I guess she just got tired of waiting…”

 

Though the sensation was mild, Aiden could feel his body stinging. His skin felt itchy and were he able to see then he might’ve assumed it was irritated and red. From above, a thin layer of slime fell onto his head, completely covering the beta in bile. Still, he did not react in terror or desperation. If he was going to die here then that was simply what would happen.

 

It was better to just give up now. “No point in fighting back anyway.”

 

Aiden’s eyes began to feel heavy and his head felt light. Though he was still durable, to an extent, a severe lack of oxygen was certain to have an effect on his body. If anything, it was the singular act of mercy he would be given. Even resigned, Aiden would not wish to be awake to experience being digested alive.

 

In the end, there was nothing he could hope for nor were there any parting words he wished to say. All there was, was silence, save for the occasional gurgle and heartbeat of Maya’s body.

 

“…dammit”

 

 

The door to Maya’s apartment swung open. She hummed to herself, overjoyed that things went as wonderfully as they had. In contrast to Aiden, Maya felt as though she were experiencing a dream come true. She had hoped for such a day to come, where finally she had her beloved Aiden again, but now to actually have him closer than she would have thought. It was a sensation that could not be held into comparison. Maya had few true joys in life. Her love for Lyza. Her desire to make the world bleed. Her obsession with Aiden. So few that she could count them all on one hand. To be away from any one of them was simply torturous.

 

So, after a year away from her one and only, her favorite beta, she just couldn’t resist swallowing him whole. Maya knew Aiden would be pissed. “Actually, that’d be putting it lightly.” He would be positively furious once he was free. That is…if he survived the ordeal.

 

Maya’s lips curled upward into a smile. It was a delightfully delicious thought to imagine that someone she loved so much was melting away within her. She had devoured numerous betas before, all sharing the fate of being nothing more than nourishment to her. But none of them held the level of significance that Aiden does to her. They were all nameless individuals who, in the end, she’d forget in time. But not her beloved. Not her favorite beta. The thought of her stomach tearing him apart was heavenly. Simply divinity itself. A truly rapturous experience.

 

Right now, Maya was his entire world, and she loved every moment of it.

 

The psychopath wiped away a line of drool that was trailing out of her mouth. “Get a hold of yourself” she swallowed any building saliva in her mouth and pushed such thoughts to the back of her mind. She had but one chance to save whatever ties between her and Aiden remained. If she messed up now then that was game over. There’d be no salvaging anything for either of them.

 

“You have one chance, Maya. Don’t you dare waste it now.”

 

Maya wouldn’t even have time to celebrate if she wanted to ensure that Aiden left her stomach relatively unharmed. She had avoided eating the majority of the day to keep him from being digested too early, but the walk back from Lynette’s had worked up an appetite for her. The beta could survive a few hours perhaps, but Maya wasn’t willing to risk it.

 

“Gonna have to act fast here.”

 

Maya made her way to the restroom, throwing open every drawer and cabinet in there until she found what she was looking for. A vial of a clear liquid, hardly seeming out of the ordinary. Were one to place it in a plastic bottle then it could even be mistaken for water. But this was anything but normal. It was another gift from Roxanne. Or rather, something more akin to a precaution. Just as the scientist was able to make something to aid Maya’s ailing mentality, they were also able to concoct something that could only be described as a vomitorium.

 

A special tonic, made in the event that Maya ate a beta that didn’t entirely agree with her. She’s actually used it a fair few times prior, though often hated the process. She always felt horrible afterward, needing Lyza to accompany her when she was forced to drink it. Not only was it painful, but it was also incredibly humiliating for someone like her. Growing sick to her stomach, after taking into consideration what her profession was, was almost insulting.

 

That said, right now she was willing to put aside her reservations over the tonic. For Aiden, any pain she felt would be very much worth it. After all she’s done to him, what she would suffer was minimal at best compared to his torment.

 

“For him, I would commit to anything,” Maya told herself as she removed the cap from the bottle. She immediately wanted to recoil the second the liquid touched her lips. It was beyond foul, lacking any proper words to describe just how bad it tasted. If one were to take a guess or compare it, then they’d only need to take a whiff of month-old trash which has been allowed to bake in the sun.

 

There was nothing that could be done for the taste. Roxanne had already explained that. Nor could she really do anything that would circumvent the following pain. Maya pushed through, drinking every last drop in the bottle until it was completely empty. She dry heaved and clutched her stomach, though that was in part due to the horrid taste. However, it wasn’t long before Maya could feel the effects of the tonic.

 

She braced herself over the restroom sink just as the dry heaving turned more violent and her eyes began to water. Maya was extremely glad that she hadn’t eaten prior, otherwise, she’d have quite the mess to clean afterward.

‘This is really, really gross!” Maya thought


Still, what was thrown up wasn’t all that pretty either. At first, there was only saliva and mucus that came up, but she knew there was more. Her stomach was trying to push everything inside it out. Maya only had a moment to breathe before the next heave came, stronger than before. Only a small amount of bile, however, but a clear sign that things were headed in the right direction.

 

“Gah! This suuuucks!”

 

The third came more painfully than the first two, but this time she was certain she felt it. A single solid mass moving upwards from her stomach and into her throat. It was small, just over an inch if she recalled correctly, but noticeable enough to know that she had him. Maya felt her beloved get pushed through from her throat and onto her tongue. The taste wasn’t all too pleasant but compared to the tonic it was far more preferable.

 

Maya ensured there was nowhere Aiden could fall into, blocking off the sink’s drain with a stopper and even padding it further with toilet paper. When she was certain he’d be safe, Maya allowed the beta to fall into the sink. He was covered in bile, as well as traces of the tonic. The vile liquid clung to his skin as heavily as the saliva and mucus. Other than that, he was thankfully unharmed, closer inspection showing that Aiden was indeed alive. He was breathing softly; likely unconscious due to the lack of air he was receiving.

 

Maya fell to her knees, completely spent from the ordeal. It was worth it, however, when she saw Aiden snoozing peacefully. His skin was red, though thankfully everything was intact. Well, everything that was flesh anyway. Aiden’s clothes were absolutely ruined. Shame too as he was dressed to appear like an actual servant of Lynette. Not bad looking at all.

 

Still, Maya found some joy to see him so vulnerable while asleep. She placed a finger upon the beta’s stomach with such little force that there was no way he’d wake up. She felt the extremity rise and fall slightly, cooing as she watched her obsession sleep.

 

Socute~…” Though she had yet to catch her breath, Maya could not help herself. She wanted so badly to just tease her little obsession. She wanted to toy with him, to rush things and make him her’s. Matters such as these couldn’t be forced. Or, forced any more than they already have been.

 

Sleep well my sweet little baby~” With the condition Aiden was currently in there was no way he’d wake up prematurely. That gave Maya plenty of time to get the both of them tidied up, as well as increase her beloved’s size slightly. While he was cute at one inch, it wouldn’t be suitable for what she had planned.

 

“You won’t have to worry about anything so long as I’m here…”

 

 

 

Once she was certain Aiden was properly dressed and cleaned off, Maya went to work on herself. She had so much to do and though she had time to spare not a single moment of it would be wasted. There was still the matter of finding herself something to wear, preparing her home, and setting an ambiance.

 

"What are we even going to eat!? I hadn't thought of that yet!"

 

Yes, there was so much to do even if she had an ample amount of time.

 

First things first, she needed to focus on food. Rushing to the kitchen Maya rummaged for what she could make in a short amount of time. Nothing too lavish, Aiden would long have woken up for that. But Maya wished to treat him to something special. He had certainly earned it in her eyes.

 

But nothing Maya saw seemed fitting for the occasion. And to make matters worse, it was usually Lyza who cooked for the two of them. Though she’s prepared dinner before, Maya often made too grand a mess for anything she made to be worth it.

 

"So I'll just add cleaning and shower to the to-do list. No big deal."

 

Maya opened the freezer, searching for quick solutions. Her eyes fell upon a box of shrimp. Store-bought and used more as a snack rather than a meal. They weren’t…the best choice if she were to be completely honest, but it’s not like she could just order something. Could she?

 

Ideas raced through her mind. She searched her cabinets and found packages of seaweed and rice. Searching further yielded a single ripe, hopefully, avocado.

 

"No time to order out. I’ll just chop up some vegetables and make some sushi. That's quick and clean." Or at least as clean as she could make it.

 

So it was decided. Maya would make an easy, and hopefully edible, dish. She thought of adding her little 'gift' to her choice of ingredients in order to spice things up but ultimately decided against it. There was no way Aiden would accept that. But were she not to tell him...

 

"No! No... none of that. Not tonight. Just simple, plain, shrimp sushi. That'll be more than enough."

 

Maya wouldn’t let any of her more gruesome desires work their way into her mind. She needed to be focused on her goal. If she could keep her urges down then things might go smoother then she hoped.

 

“Okay, now something to drink.” She was certain she had wine too. A proper meal and a good drink. Two of the best ways into a man's heart. Maya was getting giddy just thinking about it. It made her wonder...should everything go well tonight, could she possibly do this more often? For both Lyza and Aiden? Could she actually give them enjoyable meals, or treat them well without risking lunacy? Perhaps, though it'd be quite mundane compared to the joy she found in killing.

 

But at least it was something that involved both of them.

 

Still, the thought of the two she cared about most enjoying a meal alongside her was enough to make her smile. Maya grew so lost in the thought that, before she knew what happened, she finished prepping the food. In front of her was a row of sushi rolls. Of varying size and structure perhaps, but certainly edible. She popped one into her mouth, tasting it to make sure it was up to par.

 

It wasn't...bad. Though It wasn't great either. Average at best. "Maybe it'll taste better with a little bit of meat"

 

Maya pictured betas, screaming and begging not to be chopped up and added to the meal. It would liven up the dull taste but recalling her recent disgust towards the taste of blood drew her away from such an idea.

 

"Then again...maybe not..."

 

It would have to do, and with food out of the way she just needed to find something suitable to wear. Of course, after a quick shower.

 

 

 

The warm water felt good on Maya's body. She needed this more than she'd like to admit. It helped to ease whatever tension the psychopath had and worked to clear her mind. It was relaxing, but even if she wished to get comfortable she couldn't allow herself that luxury. Not yet. Maybe later, should she manage to win over her beloved. Her cheeks ran red at the thought. A shade of crimson which matched her natural hair.

 

"I wonder if he'd like that..."

 

Maya pictured Aiden in the shower with her, small, no bigger than a bar of soap. That would have been the perfect size for him right now. And feeling him rubbed across her body, reaching every delicate point. Across in breasts, in between her legs. It'd be even better if Lyza was the one guiding him across Maya's body, that way all three of them could have some fun.

 

"That would be amazing..." Maya couldn't think of anything better. Lyza knew how to work with her hands and get to the more sensitive spaces. And Aiden...well he'd likely feel good going anywhere he was placed. "I can't wait for us to share a moment like that."

 

Maya could already feel herself going weak in the knees. Maybe things would be better if she decided to enjoy the moment? Slowly, gingerly, she ran her hands across her body. She’d never been someone who was overly fit, nor had she packed on a few extra pounds over the year. All her curves were the same as they’d always been, and that was enough for her. Her girlfriend certainly didn’t mind and were Aiden to be placed on her body he might find himself enjoying it as well. Though Maya expected refusal at first, typical of her one and only, even he couldn’t deny her forever when confronted with such a feast. He’d have no choice but to take part. 

 

To have him placed between her breasts, or in between her thighs. Using the beta’s body to pleasure herself. It was ecstasy even before Maya began to toy with her lower half.  

 

"No..." Maya stopped her hand just as her fingers were tracing down her stomach. "I need to save this feeling for later. Maybe Aiden will notice that I'm feeling a little bit frisky?"

 

Then again maybe not, but one could dream. And if the dream was good enough then one could make it a reality. Maya would win him over; she was certain of that.

 

Stepping out of the shower, Maya took her time deciding what exactly she should wear. Originally, she would have assumed something like Lyza, sophisticated yet simple, would be enough Now though, she wanted to dress to impress. Her brief respite in the shower had given her a desire to ‘put out’. She wanted to make Aiden’s jaw drop. "There were a few dresses Lyza lent me. What about..."

 

Maya rummaged through her closet, tearing through one dress after another until finally, she came across something that piqued her interest.

 

"Oh? Bodycon~. And black too." Not only did it match her nails but it showed off quite a large amount of skin. And she had heels that matched too. It was simply too perfect. This was definitely something Lyza bought for her. Normally, Maya would avoid wearing something like this. Maybe once or twice to lure in a potential victim, but nothing more. Tonight though was a special occasion.

 

"This just screams femme fatale, and I am all for it~." Maya nearly squealed in delight upon imagining her little lover’s face. Even if he hated her guts, the beta could not deny that Maya had a great many things working for her; her natural beauty being one of them. There was a reason as to why she was the apple of many men’s, and even some women’s, eyes back in her college days. Certainly not for her charming personality and choice of past times.

 

"A nice meal, a lovely evening, and a beautiful lady. What more could little boy toy want?" Maya was confident that things would go her way tonight. She'd finally have her dreams realized.

 

She'd have that piece of her life she was missing.

 

But even if she was smiling it was very much forced. Behind that grin, she was screaming. Behind her confidence, imagery of everything which could go wrong flashed. Though Maya tried to fight back any worries she could not stave off the one emotion which worked to halt her movements.

 

She was afraid.

 

 

 

"What if he doesn't like it? What if it isn't enough?" The notion of what-if was a constant plague in Maya's thoughts and with it came fear. She was almost positive that this would be enough to please anybody. But there lay the issue. Aiden just wasn’t anyone. He had reasons to loathe Maya. He had a right to deny her at every attempt she made in trying to win him over. She was his killer; the sole reason he was stuck the way he was. As far as he was concerned, his life was a hundred times better with her out of it.

 

Maya wanted to prepare for every possibility when it came to presenting herself to Aiden, and yet the greatest obstacle she faced had alluded her. How could she, the woman who ruined his life, make him forgive her?

 

"What was I thinking!? Why would he forgive me!? With worry came questions.

 

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! What was some food supposed to solve everything!? God, I’m an idiot!” With questions came self-blame.

 

"Nonono, I can’t worry about this. Aiden will like this. He’ll have to. If he doesn’t…I’ll…" With self-blame, inevitably, came desperate reasoning. There was no telling what she’d do if she was denied this long-sought moment. Likely, Maya would resort to doing something she’d regret, at which point there’d be no going back for her. She clutched her head, trying to turn away from such reasoning, yet the more she fought against it the more she began to worry.

 

Maya felt her mind slipping fast. She didn’t want to hurt Aiden. Truly, she didn’t. But the more she thought about it the more terrified she became over the concept of being rejected. She needed something to calm her nerves.

 

Looking to the dining room Maya smiled upon seeing the meal that waited. It took her some time to set everything in place AND clean around her home, but she managed it in the end. What caught her eye though wasn't the plate of shrimp sushi, the dimly lit candles, or even her phone playing soft music. Her gaze was drawn towards the glass of unopened white wine. One of Lyza's favorites no less.

 

Another gift, and a hell of a one at that. Though the bottle was rather small it was still worth nearly a grand. And there were larger bottles too, costing double or even triple their worth. Regardless of size, they worked to give a rather enjoyable buzz. It was a wonderful gift, and something Maya had been saving for a special occasion. Though she was hoping to share it with Aiden and Lyza in the future, her rising nerves were forcing her hand.

 

"A small drink wouldn't hurt, I'm sure." She'd even throw in one of Roxanne's pills if it meant softening the tension.

 

"Just enough to calm me down."

 

 

 

Aiden's body refused to cooperate. He wanted to wake up, but the aches felt across his frame worked against whatever strength he possessed. He wasn’t dead, the pain he felt made that obvious. Unfortunately, he didn’t know where he was either. He blinked a few times, his eyes adjusting to his dark surroundings. Not as dark as the inside of Maya’s stomach, perhaps, but still unpleasant. He’d very much prefer the light after what he had gone through. The beta moved his arm slightly, finding it wet and submerged in some liquid. It ached, though the sensation was familiar.

 

He had felt it several times when Roxanne restored a little bit more of his height. It was his body, adjusting to a stronger and larger form. His bones and muscles would need time to ‘catch up’ as she would have put it. He already knew the process. Any strenuous activities would be more than a little painful, even to someone with tolerance to pain as high as his. Thankfully, Aiden was very familiar with the idea of pain. He’d run if he needed to, and judging by who he last saw, and whose gut he was in, that may be something he needed to do.

 

For now, all the beta did was observe his surroundings. Still dark, though he could make out what looked to be toiletry and a sink, all scaled down to his size. He quickly realized he was in the bathtub, submerged in seemingly pink water.

 

"Antilirin?" Aiden grew, though he wasn't sure by how much. This home, a likely portable, could have been scaled to fit a one-inch beta, two-inch, or even a four-inch. As much as he wished to hide away, he knew the only way to get a clear understanding of his size was by looking outside.

 

At he was veeeery aware of who likely waited for him. Looking down at his body he saw that his clothes had been changed. No longer was he wearing the staple attire of one of Lynette’s servants, nor was he wearing the hoodie that Lyza had gifted him. Instead, he was wearing a blue suit, finely tailored to fit whatever size he currently was. On closer inspection, however, his blood ran cold when he found several specks of dried blood; so old that one would need to wash them intensely to remove them. He didn’t need to think about wear the suit came from and were he to be honest with himself he didn’t want to.

 

To make matters worse, the suit was completely soaked thanks to its dip in the Antilirin-laced water. It was heavy, uncomfortable, and all-around terrifying to wear. It was better than being naked he supposed.

 

Probably anyway.

 

Aiden left the restroom to search the portable home, for a workable light switch if anything. But there was nothing that offered him illumination. No electricity ran through the house. There wasn’t even a candle he could rely on, though it wasn’t as if he had any way to light it. He just had to be careful as he searched through the house. It was surprisingly barren, only having the most base of necessities. He couldn’t see out of any of the windows as they were all painted over, likely to keep any light from entering.

 

The beta sighed in annoyance. That felt typical for someone like Maya. As always, she wanted to terrify him. It was clear the psychopath didn’t want to kill him. The fact that Aiden was alive now showed this. Or perhaps she was just prolonging his end, making every minute count before she ultimately finished him off. That felt fitting for a sadist like her. But, at this point, the suit was more terrifying than Maya.

 

Aiden felt like there was nothing she could do that would bring him even lower into despair. He had already given up on trying to keep her away. She had proven that, no matter what he did, he couldn’t escape her. So what was the point of being scared? No matter where the beta went he’d always be trapped; at her complete and total mercy.

 

Aiden found that the house had two stories and made his way downstairs. Just as poorly illuminated as the rest, though now he could see a faint light coming from what he believed to be the front door. Every step felt heavy as he made his way forward, not just from the still wet suit but from the lingering instinct that he should stay where he was. That there was danger outside. But there was no point. He couldn’t hide, not anymore.

 

So, taking a deep breath, Aiden threw open the door. Rather than find himself face to face with his murderer, however, he instead was looking up towards her as she greedily downed an entire bottle of wine. 

 

Maya wasn’t even aware of the beta looking up at her as she drowned her sorrows. She was only meant to drink a small glass. Instead, she was just about done with the entire thing. All that remained were a few drops more which she desperately tried to reach with her tongue. When she found her effort to be fruitless, Maya allowed the bottle to fall from her hand and onto the floor, an act which forced Aiden onto his rear thanks to the resulting tremor.

 

Looking up now, he came to realize that he couldn’t be any bigger than 3 inches. Larger than he was prior but smaller than when he was with Roxanne.

 

Maya’s whole face was flushed red and her head swayed lightly from left to right. Her movements were sluggish, and she seemed ready to fall over at a moment’s notice. A fact which was rather worrying for Aiden for a fair amount of reasons. Yet, despite the danger he was in, he couldn’t take his eyes away from her black dress, her blue eyes, or even her red hair. Though she was drunk Maya was still a rather attractive woman. Even if he was ashamed to admit that, the beta couldn’t take his eyes off of his tormentor.

 

Even as her gaze turned towards him, Aiden couldn’t stand to get up and run away. He was, for lack of a better word, transfixed. Before him was a perfect blend of danger and beauty; one that was placing both hands on either side of him, cutting off any possibility of escape.

 

With her hair no longer dyed blue the killer’s eyes were allowed to shine even more brightly. They were all the beta could focus on, even as her lips twisted into an irritated scowl. Maya’s eyes narrowed as her hands drew closer. Her body lowered and still, Aiden stayed where he was. She was close enough now that he could smell the alcohol on her breath. Maya’s hair fell to drape around the beta, making sure that all he could see was her.

 

“This…es all yer falt!”

 

Maya fell to her side, virtually an earthquake to her small obsession. Not once did she look away from Aiden, her eyes practically glued onto him as her scowl softened. Her scowl did soften as the moments dragged on by, turning softer before curving upwards into a smile. Maya giggled softly, before evolving into full-blown laughter.

 

A chill ran down Aiden’s spine. This was potentially worse for him.

 

“Maya…are you all right?” He had only seen her like this a handful of times. Maya never was good with her liquor, even worse if she truly committed to drinking. A glass or two was enough to make her tipsy. A whole bottle though, and there was no telling what she’d do.

 

Soon enough, the beta felt a hand push against his back. Before he knew it was forced against the cheek of his devil. From irritation to infatuation, even know he wasn’t sure what Maya would do in this state.

 

“Aiiiiiiden~…or…is it Six…You look so cuuuuute!” The pressure increased as Maya pressed Aiden even harder against her cheek. Just when the pressure seemed too much though, she relented. Before he could catch his breath, Maya repeated the process. Again and again, she let the pressure increase and decrease, all the while laughing herself silly.

 

“M-maya!” It was becoming too much for the beta. Even if his body was durable, because of his recent growth the pain just continued to rise. “Stop!”

 

He didn’t expect her to. To his utter surprise, Maya did. She relented in her cuddly assault. Unfortunately, she didn’t release him. Instead, Maya moved Aiden to face her directly, a smile creeping over her lips as she did.

 

Hey…” From this close, the beta could see her rows of pearly white teeth perfectly. He didn’t shake in place though. Whatever fear was rising was done away with quickly. Even as Maya’s terrifying fangs were so close that Aiden could touch them drew near he refused to let terror take hold of him. If she was going to bite down off his head then he’d meet his end with some iota of bravery. If she was going to rip him apart with her incisors then he wouldn’t fight back. Whatever she had planned he wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of-

 

Will you go out with me?"

 

Aiden stared blankly at her. Maya withdrew slightly, backing away so that the beta could see her eyes. There wasn’t an ounce of malice seen in them. Instead, there was a worry, fear, and even longing behind her gaze. Far from anything he had expected from a devil like her.

 

He didn’t even know what to say. Aiden’s mind drew a blank, as though that were the last question he should have been asked.

 

“What?” 

Chapter End Notes:

Had she drank something stronger than things would be worse. Much, much worse.