- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
New day new chapter. Narrative focused with a lil bit of mouthplay towards the end. As always, hope you enjoy!
Worry can best describe what it was that Six felt. Not worry over what the reactions he may receive but rather the actions that may come from them. It’s been a few days since the beta was offered a position to work under Lynette Vermont, the younger sister of Lyza. And during that time he hasn’t spoken of it to the towering designer or Maya. They knew he was offered something, however, and showed to be respectful in his desire to tell them when he was ready.

Now seemed as good a time as any. The days since have been rather eventless, with Lyza deciding she needed some time away from work, much to Maya’s delight. This in turn meant Six and Roxanne were free to be left to their own devices. With the rest of their kind…” disposed” of here, they were the only two beta’s in the gargantuan structure that was Lyza’s home.

Currently, and much to his annoyance, Six sat in the center of Roxanne’s crossed legs, the much larger beta having decided to watch a movie. In turn, Roxanne thought it best that the two of them take their seats in the center of the living room couch. Lyza and Maya were preoccupied with keeping one another company so the odds of them bothering the two betas during it was low. Six only wondered why Roxanne felt it necessary to drag him along for whatever movie she had planned to watch. At the very least he was comfortable, being several times smaller than her. Small enough that he had room to move even on Roxanne’s crossed legs.

It was a soft spot, made even more bearable thanks to the clothes Lyza had knitted for Roxanne. Quickly but expertly stitched together. Not the prettiest, but still impressive given the short frame Lyza had to work with. A real testament to her skills.

While originally interested in the movie, viewed through Lyza’s cellphone, Six quickly lost himself to his thoughts. The very notion that things could go wrong should he mention Lyza’s sister seemed a very real, and terrifying, possibility. He had much to gain from taking such a position. He was offered a great deal by Lynette. The thing was, as strange as it may seem for him now when compared to months prior, he rather enjoyed his current position. Lyza was kinder, he was now no longer the sole beta Maya kept alive and he rather enjoyed his talks with Roxanne.

So much has changed in such a short period. Most of which was for the better. He wasn’t sure if he was ready to willingly risk all that just yet. But he also couldn’t deny that he couldn’t keep Lynette’s offer a secret forever.

“I have no idea what I should do…”

It was a conundrum that some would find easily remedied. But Six wasn’t like most. He hasn’t had this sense of freedom and choice for quite some time.

“Hey”

Roxanne had taken notice of Six’s demeanor long before gaining his attention. There was worry, at first, before eventually becoming mild amusement. She had thought the smaller beta was simply engrossed in the movie but quickly found out that wasn’t even close to being the case when she had paused the movie and his mood had hardly changed.

She could only get his attention ow by placing her massive hands on both sides of Six’s face. “You haven’t even been paying attention to the movie, huh? What’s wrong?”

Six sighed. He had made it rather obvious that something was wrong. Maybe it would have been better for him to have hidden his worries. Now though, he was caught red-handed, in a manner of speaking.

“Is there a chance that I can say I’m fine and you’ll forget about it?” Six asked.

Roxanne smiled. “Nope”

Roxanne released her hold on the smaller betas’ head, now bringing them to his sides and lifting him off of his seat. To say that Six was light to her would be a massive understatement.

“Come now, tell me what’s wrong.”

Six was hesitant. He’d rather not talk about his worries. That said, they’ve been plaguing him for some time now. And what’s more, he needed to get it off of his chest in some manner. Who better to confide in than another beta? Someone who couldn’t take away what he’s gained.

“It’s about that damn date…”

Roxanne’s lips curled upward into a coy smile. “Oh? Does someone have a crush?”

Her voice was taunting, her expression smug. Six wasn’t sure if she was simply teasing or if it was an actual question. Either way, it couldn’t have been further from the truth.

“Absolutely not!” Six almost shouted, taken aback by the question. Roxanne laughed, having hoped for such a reaction.

“Relax Six” She advised with a chuckle. “I’m only joking. Lord knows how Maya would react if you had yourself a crush. So, what is your issue then? If I remember correctly, Lyza said that the date didn’t end well.”

“Yeah, between her and Lynette.” Six admitted. “For me though…I was offered a deal…”

Roxanne went silent, her previous smile turning to a stern expression. Not the reaction he was hoping for.

“What was the deal?” Roxanne questioned. It sounded more akin to an interrogation with how serious her tone was. As though were Six to give the wrong answer she’d strain his neck. “What exactly did Lynette offer you?”

Once more, Six found himself hesitant to answer. But the look in Roxanne’s eyes showed that there’d be no room to argue.

The only thing that could keep his lip shut, he felt, would be divine intervention. Luckily for him, intervention would come. But from two of the least divine people, he could think of.

Lyza and Maya came walking down the stairs, the former of the two holding a bloody cloth to her neck. Whereas Maya was concerned over the wound on her lover's neck Lyza was laughing off the entire situation. Indeed, it seemed she held no ill will towards the wound. Judging by her rosy cheeks, a blush, she appeared to enjoy having it.

“Lyza, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to bite down that hard!” Maya was panicking, wanting to offer aid by checking the bite mark she had inflicted. It did not help that Lyza showed no signs of concern for it.

“And I said it’s fine,” Lyza assured. The bleeding had gone down considerably. She believed the fault fell onto her. The two had gotten feisty. Too intimate. Dressed in little more than nightwear the two had been in bed for most of the day. Maya losing herself as Lyza toyed at her more sensitive bits was a calculated risk. One that ultimately ended their session of foreplay prematurely. Neither woman got to finish in the end as concern became Maya’s priority.

She wouldn’t stop reaching for the wound, holding a desire to fix it as best as she could. “At least let me disinfect the area...”

“It’s fine.” Lyza consoled once more. She stroked her girlfriend’s cheek, assuring them that she was fine. “If anything, it turned me on even more. Shame we didn’t get to finish though. Things were starting to heat up.”

The two were hardly aware of Six or Roxanne as both were focused on cleaning off the blood that had soaked into the collar of Lyza’s shirt. White and cotton. The stains would certainly be difficult to get rid of.

“And that’s a shirt ruined”

Just one of many that she and Maya have made a mess of. Like the rest though, it would just get replaced. As she made her way to the laundry room, she caught wind of the two betas eyeing each other upon her couch. Roxanne looked as though she were staring daggers into Six who she was certain wished to be anywhere else but there.

“Wonderful. I see you two are having a fun time” With Lyza’s, and by extension Maya’s, attention on the two of them Six hoped Roxanne would relent. She did not. She seemed keener on hearing his answer now that Maya and Lyza were present. Even when the two towering giants' shadows engulfed them, the larger beta didn’t break eye contact.

“Six here was just about to tell me the deal he made with your sister” Roxanne informed.

Maya was the first to jump at the opportunity to finally hear what was promised to him. Lynette, despite all her flaws, was crafty. And while not at all as wealthy as her sister there was a wide arrange of opportunities she could provide.

“You were going to tell Roxy first?” Maya sulked. “Not fair, Six!”

Whereas Maya was more than ready to hear what her littlest lover had to say Lyza was more on the fence. She had said she’d hear Six out when he was ready. And judging by his body language he couldn’t have been further from that.

“That is if you wanna tell us,” Lyza added. “You don’t need to force yourself, even if you're pressured into it.”

Six appreciated hearing that. And from Lyza of all people.

“Dammit…she really is changing for the better”

It was hard to keep his tongue-tied forever. He doesn’t believe he actually wanted to speak on the matter, but he still felt as if he had to get it off his chest. It was an odd and conflicting feeling, the desire to both speak and keep quiet. Pulling away at what he felt he needed and what he wished to hide. It wasn’t something he was good at dealing with. Hell, it was something he thought a lot of people weren’t good at dealing with. But he couldn’t deal with this forever. And the longer he kept his mouth shut the more perilous revealing the details of the deal, later on, would be.

Six inhaled deeply, for once actually feelings as though he could really take in the air of the world despite not possessing a mouth or nose.

“Lynette offered me the chance to work for her…”

The reactions were immediate, though not quite what he expected.

Roxanne visibly ground her teeth together, a sort of anger overtaking her. Quiet but visible to see upon her shaking hands. Maya’s reaction was far less reserved, the blue-haired Titaness nearly lunging forward and taking Six into her hands. She was held back though by Lyza’s watchful eyes, so instead settled for cupping her hands around the minuscule form of the beta.

“You’re joking, right?” Maya practically pleaded. “Tell me you’re joking. You? Working for Lynette? That’s just…dumb. It’s dumb. She’s so…so…” Maya would say cruel but considering all she’s done that’d be calling the kettle black. “Crude?”

She wasn’t even sure if that fit but she was sticking with it. “Six, I know you’re not an idiot. You’re smart. You always have been. But please tell me you haven’t actually considered taking the offer…”

Six was silent, pretty much confirming what it was Maya didn’t want to hear.

“Oh no. Nononono. You are not going with her.” Maya was beside herself. It wasn’t the thought that Six would be with another woman. It’s more the idea of that woman being Lynette, who she in no way found pleasant. “The date was one thing but that?! No! This is not happening! Lyza, tell him it’s not happening!”

For the longest time, the designer was quiet, no doubt mulling over what Six had said. The idea that he would work for her sister was something she hadn’t considered. He had a decent head on his shoulders, logical, but to gain that sort of attention. This was nothing more than a ploy to annoy her no doubt. But she wondered if it was something she could use.

Lyza’s sister was cocky, and though she put on a sweet front for the public she was just as underhanded as her. Not the type to worry about a beta, even if it was formerly under the “employ” of her sister. She wondered just what things Lynette might let slip when in the presence of Six.

A unique opportunity Lyza could use to get one over her sister.

“Take the offer.”

There was a pause that came after. It hung in the air as all three tried to grasp what Lyza had just said. Maya’s words came out in sputters, but it was Roxanne who made her anger known. For one so small she showed that she could shout rather fiercely.

“WHAT!”

Her movement was sudden, her size a threat to Six as the two-inch giant rose from sitting. It was enough to surprise Maya, though Lyza remained unimpressed.

“You can’t be serious!? Have Six work under your sister? And for…for what!? What could be gained from this? It’s idiotic putting something as valuable as Six in the thick of things! You have NO CLUE what your sister could do if she found out who Six really was!”

Lyza leaned against the couch, her eyes narrowing to slits as she focused on Roxanne. There was a chill to her gaze and coupled with the annoyance felt it was clear that the outburst had was not appreciated in the slightest. A fact she made known when she positioned her index finger directly over the still fuming beta. Roxanne didn’t know what was coming until Lyza’s finger cracked against the side of her face with enough force to force her onto her ass. A fall that nearly put Six directly under her. Were it not for Maya dragging the smaller beta away he would have been caught directly under Roxanne.

“Big talk for someone so small.” Lyza mused, the tone of irritation clear in her voice. “Few days without trouble and after having proved yourself once you already think you can speak so out of turn? Of course, I know he’ll be at risk. But he always is. Around Maya. Around me. We aren’t the sort of company someone so small and…vulnerable would want to be around.”

With the way she said vulnerable, and how dark her tone had grown, it was clear to Roxanne that speaking out has put her on thin ice with Lyza. And though she was still angry she was smart enough to know that she’d have to choose her words carefully.

It hurt to speak, the strike from Lyza and the fact she was still alive being a clear indicator that Lyza meant only to harm and not kill. Nothing in Roxanne’s mind though said that she was willing to test just how far she could push the giant.

“I…know that…” the beta tried to reason. She didn’t dare look at Lyza. She didn’t dare make eye contact. The fear she felt when she first arrived in her home returning with a clear purpose.

To keep her alive.

“No, I don’t think you do.” Lyza corrected like a spiteful instructor. She looked towards Maya, who still held Six in her hands. They both were in a state of shock and awe, Maya far more than Six. They enjoyed the power Lyza put on display. It made her regret that they ended their earlier antics too soon. And judging by the blush on Maya’s cheeks it was clear that she planned to remedy that later on in the day.

“Maya dear, how about you and Six head to another room? I need a one-on-one talk with Roxy here.”

Maya didn’t even think to argue, the desire to do as told far outweighing any other thought. Six was forced along regardless of whatever his desires may hold. He knew nothing good would come from the offer. But he expected retribution to fall onto him. Instead, it was Roxanne in the hot seat, whereas his only seat right now was Maya’s hand. Admittedly, the expression on her face showed that he was still in danger. But now it was for an entirely different reason.

When Maya and Six were clear of view Lyza turned her attention back to Roxanne, content that it was now only the two of them.

“You seem to know a lot more than you let off…” Lyza mused. “Much much more than a common Beta. I mean, sure, Six isn’t your common Beta, but do you actually understand just how special he really is?”

Roxanne felt a cold sweat run down her brow. Her tongue caught in her throat as she tried to think of an answer.

“O-of c-c-course I do…” She was stuttering far more than she liked. A sign she knew showed that Lyza’s intuition was proved correct. But she couldn’t stop herself from talking as she tried to save her own skin. “I k-know…he’s special to y-you and _Ma-Maya…”

Lyza’s lips curled into a grin. An almost cruel sickle that only worked to chisel away at Roxanne’s attempted deception. “We both know that’s not what I meant.”

If only to instill more terror into the beta before her, Lyza moved to situate her on the couch, coming to rest only a few inches away from Roxanne. Any closer and they’d be underneath her, gasping for air and likely feeling each and every bone snap under the weight Lyza had put on full display the moment she sat down. The leather of the couch sunk underneath her, sinking in, and forcing Roxanne to seek better footing. She found none though and tumbled forward, right into Lyza’s thigh.

The towering being stifled a chuckle at the beta’s expense, finding some amusement in seeing them try to crawl away.

“What’s the matter, Roxy? You had such bravado only a few minutes ago. Don’t tell me, a lil reminder of where you are is enough to do away with that? Shame…”

No matter how far they crawled Roxanne couldn’t escape Lyza’s encroaching fingers. Nor could she hope to push them away as they gripped her legs and pulled her skyward. Dangling upside down the world became a mess of blurs that Roxanne couldn’t hope to understand and grasp with how quickly she was moving. Even coming to a stop in front of Lyza’s face took some time of adjustment.

“You know, I really don’t like it when someone hides something from me.” The giantess explained. “But I don’t force someone to tell me what I wanna know. I let them tell me in time. Me and Maya have almost no secrets between us. Six and I only started to get along, so I give him time to settle with his thoughts. You though? It’s almost like you wanna spill whatever it is you’re hiding. And I think that’s what I find most annoying right now. The fact that you’re doing such a piss poor job of keeping a secret and still trying to play it off. It’s almost respectable if a little bit pointless…”

Lyza raised Roxanne high above her lips, giving the beta an idea of what she had planned.

“Seeing as you’re so adamant on keeping your mouth shut I think it’s only fair that one of us loosens their lips.” Lyza thought about what she said, grimacing over the fact that it made no sense. “Dammit…bottom line is if you don’t tell me what you’re hiding then I’m swallowing you whole.”

Roxanne felt a chill run down her spine the moment Lyza opened her mouth. A chill that not even the steam coming from her breath could fix. The undulation of her tongue. The strands of saliva that hung from the roof of her mouth and connected to her pearly white teeth, all capable of turning her into a mutilated memory. What was worst of all was Lyza’s throat, quivering and waiting for its possible snack.

All Roxanne saw in that mouth was death. And it was getting slower with each passing moment.

Even then, she didn’t talk, on the off chance that Lyza’s threat here was nothing more than that. A hope that was quickly dashed the moment she felt her back rub against the top of Lyza’s incisors. Every ounce of strength she may have retained shattered there. Whatever secret she had was spilled.

“I know your sister!”

Words that came too late as Lyza closed her lips around Roxanne’s waist, letting the lower half of her body dangle as she released her legs. Roxanne kicked madly, her desire to survive outweighing any logic she had prior. Ever since shrinking she’s always avoided giants. Anyone that could crush her, use her, and abuse her. People that could consume her were a fear that struck her harder than most. And yet, for all her precautions, she found herself in the last place she’d ever want to be. Beyond the teeth of someone who held more power than she ever would.

As for Lyza, she hummed contently, enjoying the thrashing of the frantic beta. Their legs kicked against her lips constantly tickling and forcing the designer to keep her composure before accidentally eating her. Lyza’s goal was to scare Roxanne, not kill her. She’d be no use to her dead.

What Roxanne had said was of some concern. “So you know my sister? That’s hardly worth anything. The world knows her.”

But what was worthy of note was how they knew of Six. Roxanne would have no reason to lie with her survival at stake. If she mentioned Lynette when she believe it would keep her alive, then there was some worth there. A connection to Six perhaps?” A thought worth taking into account. If her sister knew who Six was. What Six was. Then the offer given to him was something she could certainly use to her advantage.

Inside Lyza’s mouth, Roxanne was forced to endure the terror of grinding teeth as the designer wondered over her future actions. They crashed together with little concern for the weight and pressure they distributed. If even a single limb was caught between them then it was all over. Roxanne knew she wouldn’t survive.

She couldn’t crawl forward. The tongue she laid on was in constant motion. There wasn’t a seconds delay in how it twisted and turned around her body, taking in whatever taste she had to offer. The new clothes she had received were soaked in the spit of the one who had made them.

“Lyza please!” Roxanne pleaded. She wasn’t certain she could take much more. The sounds of a maw in motion were too much to deal with. The saliva she was forced to ingest was humiliating beyond reason. The fear she felt whenever the pink leviathan that was a tongue was unreal. She wanted this to end.

And it nearly did, in the way she was most afraid of. The dribble she was forced to endure suddenly came in greater quantities, forcing Roxanne’s head undeath the surface. Just as quickly as it came however the levels of the thick liquid diminished, disappearing into the throat that loomed at the back of Lyza’s mouth.

Roxanne tried to move away but found herself backed against a wall of enamel. A blockade she had no hope of getting through.

“This is it…” she thought. I’m going to die…”

Perhaps. With any other giant almost certainly. Had it been Maya she was at the mercy of then Roxanne’s fears may have been well-founded. Thankfully, and quite luckily, Lyza knew an asset when she saw one.

She didn’t much care for the mess she made when spitting the beta onto her hand. So long as it didn’t get on the couch. So long as Roxanne was still breathing then Lyza was happy. After a few, rather pain-filled, coughs to clear away any foreign liquid that could be done away with Roxanne looked up towards the waiting eyes that watched her. The Yellow that made the irises bathed the beta in a ray of gold that filled her with both a sense of fear, relief and wonder. A mixture of emotions she had not felt in a very long time.

Roxanne didn’t know what Lyza had planned for her In the future but knew that if she wished to see it then she’d have to be obedient. Complacent. With no room to argue.

Roxanne hung her head in compliance. It was exactly what Lyza wanted to see. “You’re going to tell me everything you know about Six and my sister.”
Chapter End Notes:
As always, a review and rating are always appreciated!