- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Told you I'd do one quicker this time! Unfortunately, it's only one....but still better then nothing amirite? Anyway, hope y'all enjoy.
Lyza and Six both remained silent as the former drove back home. Neither really had anything to say, especially Six who had chosen to keep Lynette’s offer a secret for now. While tempting, there was still one who likely would not enjoy the thought of having her one and only work under her lover’s girlfriend. Six’s one concern was how long he could keep quiet though. He was not the type to keep something secret forever. He knew the metaphor with a band-aid. Best to deal with the painful part as soon as possible. The thing is, after having wine spilled on her, he was less than eager to tell Lyza of the offer.

“All things in time” the beta reasoned.

The towering driver on the other hand wanted anything but silence. The “date” she had overlooked had gone poorly for her. Instead of Lynette conversing with Six, it was she and her sister that was consistently bickering back and forth. All that culminated into a sticky shirt and ruined pants. And though her sister said it had been an accident Lyza knew better. Nothing her sister ever did was without an intention. For a time, Six and Lynette were left alone. It wasn’t lost on her that something went down between the two. Whatever was spoken of was unknown to Lyza. Annoying, but understandable. Really, she should have seen it coming.

Were this date to have taken place about a week ago then maybe Lyza would have forced Six to tell her. Force the half-inch beta under her shoes. Under her wine-soaked foot. Had he a mouth then maybe even have him lick it clean. But she was keeping true to her words of showing him kindness. He showed promise in his common sense. Something in such short supply. Six had a good head on his shoulders, and something like that needed to be cultivated, not ridiculed.

But she wouldn’t deny the appeal of the alternative. Certainly easier than simply waiting for him to tell her.

But he would at his own pace, and again that wasn’t her greatest concern. What was turned out to be the long silence that fell over the two of them shortly after the date. Lyza’s sister certainly made her impact it would seem. And try as she might Lyza couldn’t shake Six out of his own thoughts.

“So…lovely weather right?” Mentally, she berated herself. While it was a rather beautiful day, with a perfect blue sky over the city, Six could hardly see it from his position within the cupholder.

Lyza forced a smile, which in turn only made her appear more uncomfortable thanks to her question. It was enough to weird Six out a tad bit.

“I suppose…” the beta shifted in his spot awkwardly. Lyza wore the kind of smile that perhaps a serial killer would. And he only thinks that due to actually having dated one. “You’re not gonna try and kill me are you?”

It wouldn’t have been the first time. All failed attempts before Lyza chose to change her views of Six. Each time he continued to prove to be as unbreakable as always. Quite literally indestructible.

“Of course not,” Lyza assured as she slowed her car to a stop at a traffic light, allowing her a moment to focus on the beta. “It’s just, my sister probably had a lot to say right?”

Six fell silent, Lyza being right on the nose in what she assumed.

“No need to be scared. I won’t force you to tell me. Not anymore. In fact, it’s probably better that you don’t. Not yet anyway, not while I’m still sticky from all the wine.”

Lyza gave her arm a sniff, recoiling at the scent of sharp vinegar. What Lynette had spilled on her was old. Expensive to the point that only a select few in the Los Demonios could afford it. And now that very same luxury had soaked into her clothes and clung to her skin.

“A bath is certainly in order…” An idea crossed Lyza’s mind once the traffic light had turned green, and she grinned. “You know, Six? I’ll probably need some company while getting clean. Maya will probably wanna join in, but how about you? Wanna hop in with two lovely women~?”

Six didn’t offer a reply, the mental image of the sight forcing him to choke on any words that could have formed. The offer seemed even more enticing than his previous one. Luckily, he didn’t need to offer an answer as Lyza burst into laughter. It was actually difficult to keep straight on the road for her. Thankfully her composure returned just as quickly as it had left.

“You’re so easy, Six! I was only joking!”

Six was reasonably disappointed. Despite their history together, he wouldn’t deny that Lyza had a certain appeal to her. A fierce maturity that sprung from years of her work ethic, yet still able to enjoy the little things in life; as he had seen. An allure that drew in a fair amount of suitors no doubt. And while he has seen Maya unclothed before plenty of times, he’s never quite seen the entirety of Lyza.
And if she is really trying to change, it’s a sight he wouldn’t mind seeing in the future.

Lyza caught on to the beta’s disappointment relatively fast, even smiling at the thought of him sulking from missing out on what would understandably be a good time for someone like him. That said, she felt as though some time alone would do her good. This day had turned sour far too quickly for her liking and she needed time to destress. And while she loved Maya and was growing to accept Six, their one and only, the designer still needed those moments where it was just her, a book, and a nice warm bath.

“How about this,” Lyza still had an idea that she was certain Six would enjoy. Even Maya might like it, were they done getting what was needed out of Roxanne that is. “We never got to finish our movie right? How about we do that after I get myself cleaned up? Just you, Maya, and I?”

Six groaned in annoyance, much to Lyza’s amusement. “Not that orb of power shit again…”

“That’s the one.”

Six couldn’t even remember the movie’s name, only that it was one of the worst he’s ever seen. Terribly dull and poorly made. As far as monster movies go, the absolute worse.

“Can’t we at least watch something modern?” Six pleaded. “If I have to watch that movie again I’ll BEG for you or Maya to kill me. I’m serious.”

Lyza chuckled. She knew Six hadn’t enjoyed the movie as she did. The poor thing was completely lost. Still, she found it enjoyable to tease him throughout it. But, seeing as she chose the movie last time, he could pick. “So dreary, Six. But I’ll give. You can pick the movie. Doesn’t even have to be a monster movie.”

As they were talking Lyza had finally made it home, bringing her car into the driveway to her garage. The exterior of her house was just as lavish as the interior. A luxury residence that only she could afford, featuring a terrace with palms and a swimming pool in its back way. Offering a panoramic view of select areas of Los Demonios, there was nothing beyond her sight from her. It even featured an elaborate set of waterfalls, with water cascading down a set of large circular slabs from a pool. It was the absolute definition of luxury, and she was willing to share it with the like of Six.

“I…” Six didn’t know what to say. For as long as he had known her, Lyza had always been antagonistic towards him. Torturous and downright horrible. Threatening him with a myriad of cruel games. He thought that was the one constant he’d always expect. Unlike Maya, whose behavior he still couldn’t quite pin down, Lyza seemed to have changed her views on him. To the point where she was treating him almost as well as her larger lover.

Lyza’s smile softened. She rested her head in her hand and rested her arm on the car’s steering wheel. “Still don’t trust me, yeah?”

Six didn’t need to say anything to give her an answer.

Rather than disappointment, Lyza snickered. She wasn’t upset to know that he was still apprehensive towards her. In fact, she was rather hoping he wasn’t.

“It’s good that you don’t. Smart and sensible. Means you don’t let your guard down easily. I mean…why would you? Considering what you’ve been through.”

Lyza recounted what she’s been told of six by Maya. How it was her who originally tried to kill him when he was still normal. How, after finding him shrunk and changed, the blue-haired psychopath had practically kept him captive. A ‘prisoner of love’. Lyza gaged at how cliché that sounded, but it certainly fit his situation. Already not the best of positions to be in, and yet she still gave him hell before finding out he had worth.

Lyza won’t deny that she’s a horrid person. She’s killed betas, in acts of intimacy with her lover. Any cries or screams they may have had never bothered her, but when looking back to what she had done to Six she couldn’t hide her newfound guilt.

“I get that you don’t trust me…” Lyza confessed. “Or Maya for that matter. Why the hell would you? But still…”

The towering woman tensed up, unsure of what to say. This was not something she had planned to say. Six was not someone she had ever thought she would have to apologize to. Yet here she was, searching her mind for the right thing to say. Then it hit her. The one thing she was doing. She only hoped Six was willing to meet her mid-way in similar efforts.

“Can you please try?”

Lyza didn’t offer the beta time to think it over. She gently took him in her hand, scooping Six out from the cup holder, and began to make her way inside.

“I won’t force you to make a choice now,” she explained. Her expression was not one that showed any ulterior motive resting beyond her eyes. There was only patience. “Just like how I won’t force you to tell me what you and my sister talked about. I’ll wait until you’re ready, okay?”

Six remained speechless. He didn’t have anything to say. He didn’t know what to say. All he could do was nod, but as it seemed, that was enough for Lyza.

“Now let’s see how Maya and your little beta friend are doing. Hopefully, Maya hasn’t killed her yet.”

Quite the contrary to what Lyza believed actually, as upon stepping into her home she found the two women laughing, right next to what was left of the presumed final beta the serial killer had snatched.

“So you mean to tell me you’ve never tried pinning them to a wall?” Roxanne asked a giggling Maya, the latter with her hand upon her cheek. No doubt she was enjoying the idea of new possibilities in the torment of her victims.

“Not once” Maya revealed. “Which is funny considering my repertoire.”

“Well, it’s much easier to toy with them when they can’t move. Some people prefer tape but cut off the circulation with pins and they won’t ever move again. Only scream. It’s like music when you’ve got a choir of them.”

Roxanne’s cheeks grew rosy red the more she explained old pastimes. In her arms she was thimble filled currently with what Lyza could only assume was her good vodka. They were clearly intoxicated, Roxanne more apparent than Maya. But at least she was alive, which was a good sign.

Still, dealing with two inebriated individuals was not something Lyza looked forward to. Maya was one to get rather frisky when drunk. She’d be a handful for sure. Hopefully not so much of one as to ruin the possibility of a movie night.

Clearing her throat proved ineffective, and really Lyza shouldn’t have found herself surprised when neither Maya nor Roxanne paid her any attention.

She clicked her tongue in annoyance before deftly making her way to Maya, roughly grabbing them by their ear when their attention was still on Roxanne.

Maya yelped in pain and turned, ready to face whoever it was that had gripped such a spot so painfully. When she saw it was Lyza, however, any sort of retaliation she may have thought of faded. All that was left was a look of ecstasy and lust. The type only Lyza could deliver onto her even were pain to be included in their acts of intimacy. She hoped her lover would take it a step further, and in fact, that seemed to be the case when they brought the drunken killer’s face even closer to theirs.

Instead of passion, all Lyza did was smell the breath of her significant other, recoiling at its fragrance. She thought the smell of vinegar on her body was foul, but Maya’s breath was a combination of strong alcohol and raw meat. And looking to the blood-covered table it was clear as to how the second of the smells came to be.

“Please tell me you at least got what Roxanne promised?” Lyza pleaded.

Releasing Maya’s ear Lyza allowed her and Roxanne to share a glance before the two burst out into laughter.

“We got that and more baby!”

Upon the kitchen’s table were the stained, blueprints of the device Roxanne had promised to make for the two in exchange for her life. They were impressive if a bit beyond Lyza’s knowledge. While she could see where some portions of it went together there were many more than remained obscure to her. On the surface, it looked no different from any other sewing machine. The type you would buy in stores. Nothing industrial. But, upon taking a looking over what was within, it was clear to see that the machine, when put to work, was more advanced than most anything on the market.

“Fully automatic,” Roxane added for a surprised Lyza. “Just as promised. Once the actual thing is built it’ll take the raw material from almost anything you put into it and turn it into useable thread. From metal to stone, everything’s on the list for this bad boy.”

Roxanne raised the thimble to her lips, hoping for another drink only to find her container empty. With a shrug, she tossed it to the side, content over the work she had done.

“It’s rather messy though…” Lyza took notice of the red markings on the paper. Rather messy and dried to the point where it seemed cracked. “What kind of ink is this?”

“That doesn’t matter.” Roxanne thought it best not to tell Lyza that the ‘ink’ in question was in fact blood from the beta Maya and she had recently killed. It was a fun bonding exercise for the two, but beyond the mess, it wasn’t really practical to use his own life liquid for mapping out her machine’s design.

“What does matter is you keeping true to your promise. You all said I’d be safe.”

“And you will be,” Maya confirmed, more at ease than she was before. She had originally taken Roxanne to be someone who would snatch Six away from her. As it would turn out, the four-inch beta was anything but a homewrecker. In fact, they were likely far worse than that. For now, though, all they had to be was content with their temporary living space. That is if Lyza agreed to have her stay. “She will be safe here though, right Lyza?”

The towering designer mused on that thought. Really, she had planned to get what she needed and do away with the little inventor. But, seeing the complexity of the machine now, kinda opened her eyes to a wider issue. No one she knew would likely be able to build this. It was too advanced and seeing the smile reach from one cheekbone to the other one Roxanne’s face meant she had taken this into account.

“Well, this is quite the surprise” Lyza chuckled as she counted herself lucky to have had Maya snag someone of such intelligence. How fortunate am I, to have two competent betas? Oh, the uses they may have.”

“She can stay. Someone needs to start building that sewing machine of hers after all.”

Maya clapped her hands in joy while Roxanne sighed in relief. While confident that Lyza would make the right choice it was still a dangerous game she was playing. A gamble for sure.

“Now then…” Lyza handed Maya Six, the Beta having remained silent but observant the whole time he was in the designer’s hand. “I’ve got a bath to take. Tonight’s movie night, and Six is picking.”

Six was clearly against being left alone with an intoxicated Maya, but it was already too late to voice his complaint as Lyza was already walking away. But not before she turned back one last time, sticking her tongue out in a teasing manner.

This was a game to her, but not one that he wanted to play. Unfortunately, based on the look in Maya’s eyes, it was evident that he wouldn’t be able to voice his complaints to her either. She seemed far too gone to even listen.

Just as he thought, she wasn’t in the mood to talk. Instead, she made her way to the couch; after taking Roxanne in her other hand of course. Gently, she lowered the larger beta onto the cushions before readjusting herself so that she may have a more intimate time with her one and only.

Six was raised high into the air as Maya scanned his minuscule body, searching for anything that may have been out of place. Any sort of markings, or makeup. She was making sure Lynette didn’t get too close to her one and only. Thankfully, all he had were the clothes tailored for him. Pleased, Maya lowered Six onto her lips before deciding to show a bit of intimacy herself.

“When was the last time we made out, Six?”

With her finger, Maya pressed the beta against her lips, uncaring for the resulting struggles that followed. At his size, it didn’t amount to anything more than a tickle. Still, it was a nice little sensation. Better, knowing it’s coming from one Maya holds so dear to her.

“It’s been a while since we have hasn’t it?”

A light moan escaped from between the giantess’ lips, followed by her tongue peaking ever so slightly out. “Still don’t any noticeable taste to you, Six. But you squirm so much it’s hard to resist just sucking you up.”

It would be so easy. He’d offer nothing in the way of resistance. Maybe a slight tickle as he fought back, but that was it.


She doesn’t think she’s eaten her beloved Six before.

“Want me to deepthroat you, Six?”

The panicking beta tried to fight against Maya’s finger as well as he could but was hardly a match for someone countless times his size.

“You’re drunk!” Six shouted. Maybe it was an attempt at reasoning with her, as far-fetched as the idea seemed. But anything, if it meant she’d stop, was an idea worth having. “Put me down!”

Nothing came from his pleading, however. Instead, a giggle that shook his entire body erupted from the cavern that he was held over. Maya’s tongue erupted out from underneath him, suspending Six in the air as all he could do was look below and into the waiting cavern of flesh and teeth.

“Maya! Wait!”

No matter what changes Lyza had promised to undergo for him that didn’t stop Maya from acting as she did. In fact, as things stood now, she was the one more detrimental to his psyche. He’s never been eaten my Maya before, and the thought even a teasing manner was one that terrified him. He’s been held on a tongue before. Many times in fact, and even then it was a horrific experience.

In his fear, he didn’t notice the tongue lowering back into her mouth, not up until he was well within, and forced to watch the lips behind him close.

He’d cry if he could, as nothing he could think of would save him. The smell of alcohol was even stronger within than it was outside and the fear that Maya could forget him due to her drunken state was very real.

Thankfully, he was being looked out for, and before he knew it Maya had to spit him out into the palm of her hand in a wave of viscous liquid that clung to his skin and threatened to drown him had he still the need to breathe.

“Look at you, Six…” Roxanne stood over him. Towering and proper, a far cry from her terrified state when they first met. “You’re lucky I’m here otherwise you’d be in some serious danger.”

Maya looked on in amusement, observing the struggling beta with keen fascination. Her crimson cheeks showed that she enjoyed the experience far more than he did. He can only imagine she was persuaded by Roxanne to take him out. Something even he couldn’t do despite having known her longer.

“Did you…”

“Tell her to spit you out?” Roxanne laughed at the nothing she could convince someone in Maya’s state. “As you can see, she’s completely unhinged.”

Maya leaned forward, bringing her lips close to Six once more and forcing the beta to back away despite the resistance he faced in the form of her spit. He managed to pull himself free in his fear and run past Roxanne, who only looked upon Maya in annoyance.

“Really?”

“I just can’t help but tease him!” Maya reasoned. “He’s just so adorable~. I just want to eat him up!”

“And who knows? I just may…”

Six shuddered at the thought. Were it not for Roxanne he may have remained terrified, but she was able to soothe him with a mere hand on his shoulder, which took up quite the wide portion of his half-inch body.

“Maybe don’t eat him, Maya,” she advised against. “That can prove fairly dangerous for him.”

“Oh?” For the entire duration she’s had Six, Maya had subjected him to a great deal of abuse, both physical and mental, and not once has he ever been in danger. “And what could possibly be harmful to Six? Last I checked, he was pretty much indestructible. And believe me, I’ve checked plenty.”

Roxanne placed another hand on his Six’s other shoulder and squeezed tightly. Tight enough that anyone other than him would have had their shoulder blades broken. When she was satisfied that he was as sturdy as ever though, she relented. “Let’s just say, he’s able to take in a lot of punishment. But there are just some things even he isn’t immune to.”

Maya smirked, the possibility of being able to push Six past his limits being a thought that always sent her into a pleasant mood. “You don’t say?”

“Maya, don’t.” Roxanne turned wary when Maya’s pupils shrunk. Like some predatorial big cat, she seemed ready to pounce, and even Roxanne might be in danger. Were it not for Lyza’s sudden return they way have very well been in trouble. But, with another pull of her lover’s ear, she was able to get her under leash.

“You better not be bullying Six…” Lyza warned as she pulled Maya up, forcing them to sit up straight. Even then they seemed to enjoy the pain.

“Of course I am,” Maya responded, without even the slightest bit of remorse. “You know I can’t help it.”

“Well try,” Maya dropped back onto the couch, forcing Roxanne and Six to take cover as she did when Lyza released her ear. Her expression was stern but also had the smallest hint of amusement. She’d love to tease Six as well, but she promised them a movie. “He’s picking what we’re watching tonight. Can’t do that from inside your mouth.”

Maya sulked but ultimately relented. “Can he at least watch it with me?”

Lyza saw no issue in that. “Fine”

Squealing in delight, Maya wrapped her fingers around the diminutive form of her first lover. But rather than placing them someplace sensible, like say her shoulder, she instead shoved them between her black polished toes. When Lyza gave her a judgmental look Maya only shrugged.

“I promise not to squeeze”

When checking to see if Six was alright with his position it was clear to see that he was shaken up by his previous ordeal. That said, he seemed to have calmed down. At least to the point where he didn’t struggle in between the two giant digits that were Maya’s big and middle toes. And when he saw that Lyza was checking in on his wellbeing he gave her a content thumbs up, showing that she had nothing to worry about currently.

Despite his location, and the rather intense pressure he was faced with, things could have been worse. He could have actually been swallowed alive. Instead, he was on the lowest point of Maya’s body, outside of the boiling acids of her stomach. Not the best of places but preferable of the two.

Despite his ordeal, he was put at ease when he noticed the three women smiling down on him. From Maya’s sadistic grin to Roxanne’s and Lyza’s rather caring smirk he was put at ease to see that none of them were actively out to get him at this very moment.

Right now, all he had to do was choose a movie for the four of them to watch. And while the prospect of him actually enjoying it was as low as his current position, he enjoy the opportunity to actually pick something for himself.

He hoped that such luxuries would at least last for a small while.
Chapter End Notes:
A rating and review is always appreciated