- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We got some violence in here. Turn back now if you don't do violence! If you're still here after that then enjoy. 

"Come on Six. Just wear it." Lyza urged on. Her expression was eager as she pinched between her fingers a rather adorable ensemble of clothes she, painstakingly, put together per Maya's request in the past. Until now Six has never worn them. He's never had a reason. Even then, Lyza was impressed with how they came out.


They were all tailored to the Beta's height. An impressive feat since they were all done by hand.


"I like this one best~" Lyza seemed particularly proud of a red hoodie, paired with a blue shirt and jeans. How she was even able to make something so small was a testament to her skill as a designer. It was almost unnatural, her eye for detail. 


Six hasn't worn anything of such quality in years though. For the entirety of the time he's been shrunk he's been covered in bandages. What's more, he limited himself to wearing only trunks. Toy trunks at that.


Was it humiliating? Yes. But he got used to it quite fast. He had to as Maya, early on in their relationship, didn't possess the skills Lyza did.


It took her ages to find something so small. Even then this current pair seemed a size too large.


"I don't see how it's important though." Six couldn't find a reason to put such clothing on. Lyza seemed to be forgetting the most important factor in all of this. "I mean, they don't really cover up all of this." Six gestured to his wrapped face and body.


Lyza tapped her chin, thinking of a solution. "Could say you're some burn victim?"


"That's dark" Six said.


Lyza shrugged. "It's something. I can make you clothes Six. But a mask to cover up your face? Probably not."


Lyza practically shoved the clothes in Six's face. "Come on, just try them!" She pushed in her desire to see Six try on her clothing. "I've dying to have you try them for months! Was even thinking of forcing you a few weeks ago!"


"Then why haven't I seen them before?" The beta questioned.


Lyza looked away momentarily, a coy smile on her face. "Cause you were more of a little shit during that time. Still, kind of are, but now..." Lyza laid the clothes in front of Six, allowing him the opportunity to choose for himself. "I'm willing to look past it all. Both your mistakes and mine."



Six scratched his head, still unable to come to terms with this change of behavior in Lyza. He felt as though there was a catch to it. That said, he would indulge in the act of getting to finally choose something, even if it was with something as mundane as clothing.


When Six picked the red hoodie Lyza smiled in delight. It really was one of her favored creations currently. And not for outlandish designs but mere simplicity. People tend to forget that the simplest choices were often some of the best.


"I knew you'd like that one." Lyza beamed. "Not too soft?"


Too soft was easily ruined and suffocating. Too hard on the other hand would be too uncomfortable. Thankfully Six found the jacket to be perfect.


"It's great Lyza" Six said with a hint of genuine gratitude. It was only when he put on the garment did he realize he actually missed such simple luxuries. It was difficult to express his emotions, especially to Lyza of all people. He managed, however small it was, a simple nod. "Thank you"


There was a moment of silence between the two. Neither knew what to say. They were still getting used to treating one another with respect. It was strange, especially after over a year of insulting each other.


Thankfully the silence was broken when Maya came striding into the room, Roxanne in hand.


Maya switched from her blood-stained shirt to only wearing one of Lyzas larger t-shirts. Pantless and with hair a mess she looked as though she had just crawled out of bed.


Her expression was sour, and Roxanne's condition seemed dire. Maya was gripping the two-inch beta a tad bit too tightly. They were having difficulty breathing thanks to the tight hold.


"Well, there's my lovely blue-eyed murderer~." Lyza cooed in an attempt to lessen her lover's foul mood. It worked, if only slightly. Maya's expression softened, and the faintest of smiles crept forward. It nearly faded when Roxanne began to squirm.


Without care, Maya threw her onto the couch once she was close enough. "And here's your little inventor. Little miss homewrecker herself." Maya did not attempt to hide her distaste for the Beta. She was hoping they wouldn't move from their spot when Maya took a seat. The towering giant leaped ever so slightly into the air and came crashing down onto the unfortunately vacant seat. Had they stayed as they were then Roxanne would have certainly found herself as a fine paste. The impact, though a simple action from Maya, was enough to send a gust of wind that nearly threw the beta off. The look in the eyes of the towering beings though showed that she hardly cared for her desired victims' safety.


"At least watch where you launch yourself" Lyza asked. "If she doesn't pull through with her promise then you can kill her. For now, just try to be hospitable."


Maya scoffed at the very notion. "I already bathed her." Maya argued. "Even gave her some new clothes."


Where it was Six who had the handmade outfits tailored by Lyza, Roxanne was forced to settle for doll brand dresses. They itched terribly and seemed a size too big. That didn't mean she'd complain to her captors though. At the very least she was treated better than the other captives. Roxanne hadn't seen them at all this day.


Lyza looked over the dress Roxanne wore, taking in every detail. Even with the size difference between the two Lyza knew the design was fair, especially coming from a child's toy. A suit befitting a woman of business. Red and Black. She'd actually pair well with Six now that Lyza thought about it.


"Couldn't have done her hair?" Lyza asked, now noticing the poor state Roxanne's white, shoulder-length, hair was in.


"I-I can do it myself" Roxanne suggested. Though her voice was barely audible, no doubt from a combination of fear and nervousness, she was still heard by the two. Roxanne found it incredible that they could hear something as soft as her voice.


She fell silent all the same when Maya shot her a rather menacing glance. Lyza on the other hand seemed fine with the idea.


"Knock yourself out" she said with a smile. "Keep true to what you said and you're as safe as a guest of mine." It was then the designer got closer to the beta, her yellow eyes seemingly growing brighter as the tone of her voice shifted to a more serious tone. "Fail though and you're all Maya's."


As if to emphasize the threat Maya clicked her teeth together.


Roxanne gulped, understandably afraid of such an outcome.


Lyza shot back up, the menacing tone having left her voice. "Until either of those things happen though, think of yourself as a guest that can't leave. And during your stay, you'll be working on that Lil blueprint of yours. With Maya's help of course."


"Lyza, I think that's forced labor..." Maya remarked.


Of course, Roxanne was against this. But what option did she have in saying otherwise? She could only hope that the blue-haired giantess didn't get in her way.


Looking back to Six Lyza was pleased to see the half-inch Beta was already fully dressed. She briefly caught Maya staring in his direction, no doubt surprised to see him in such attire again. It certainly has been a while.


"Well someone's ready for their..." The word felt wrong on Maya's tongue. Slimy, and barbed. "...Date"


Lyza chuckled at her lover's hesitance. "It won't be horrible. At the very least, I'll be there with Six."


"Minor relief" Maya assured. She had to admit, it was nice seeing them get along. It certainly was time they ceased their constant arguing. She only hoped it would last.


The same can't be said of her and Roxanne though.


"You took your daily dose of Antilirin right?" Maya asked, knowing the condition Lyza was forced to face every day. Without the medication, they'd find themselves possibly shrunk down like almost every other beta.


"I always do" Lyza insisted. Pulling Maya closer to two embraced for a passionate kiss. Six looked away, the possibility of him blushing if he could quite clear. Roxanne looked on in wonder, amazed at the two giants' acts. They cared little for their audience, only caring for each other.


"Then you two have fun" Maya sulked, the thought of Six going on this date still not sitting well with her. Even if she was still rather sore with him over the previous night's actions she wasn't the biggest plan of what was planned. Especially when the one he was meeting was Lyza's sister. A rather crude woman, and that says a lot coming from Maya. When she rested her head on Lyzas soft, warm palm she felt her worries drift away.


"I'll make sure this little minx keeps herself on track." Maya assured.


Six was nervous to go out into the world. Into the real world, outside of houses or cars. It's been too long since he's smelled actual fresh air. So long in fact that he was having second thoughts.


Fortunately, a retreat wasn't an option for him as he was being carried away in the cupped palm of Lyza's hand. Though Maya tried her best to appear disappointed in the beta there was still a hint of worry that even she couldn't hide.


It wasn't until the two left did Maya turn towards Roxanne. They were terrified over what the killer had planned. They were in their clutches, unable to even defend themselves should things go south.


Maya's eyes twitched in irritation. Even seeing Roxanne, someone who got so close to her Six, made her feel as though she could snap. She'd hold it in as best as she could for now. They were no use dead. At least, not yet anyway.


"Let's see what you can do." Maya suggested.


Five minutes later Roxanne was waiting patiently upon the kitchen table for Maya to return. When the giantess finally did come back it was with a pen and paper in one hand and another Beta in the other. Four inches tall, one of the last two survivors.


Maya took notice of Roxannes confusion


"He's here so I don't play with you." She clarified. With her thumb, she playfully poked at the struggling beta. He was a fighter. Of course, he would be given his size. Unfortunately for him, Maya loved that sort of energy.


Placing the paper beside Roxanne Maya waited for the coming instructions, pen at the ready.


Roxanne was surprised. "You're not going to try and stop me?" She had assumed Maya would make this difficult. It was clear she held only content for the beta.


Rather than give them a hard time Maya instead shrugged. "Lyza said to lend you a hand so that's what I'm going to do. I'm petty, sure, but I wouldn't do something that goes against what she wanted. "


Roxanne was more than glad that Lyza allowed her this chance, if only for the chance to survive the goddess before her.


"As for you~" without care or concern Maya tossed the four-inch Beta onto the table before pinning him down with a single finger. "I want you to struggle for me. Okay?"


"Fuck you!" The beta shouted in defiance.


All this did was cause Maya to flick the man on his chin. She held back, of course, otherwise his head would have come clean off. Even then he was still seeing stars afterward, the force of the impact being akin to an uppercut. Maya smiled. She was pleased that he was quite the defiant little pest. "That's the spirit."


Roxanne wasted no time instructing Maya on where to draw and write, taking great care to not annoy her. One wrong move or one mistake and Roxanne was afraid it would cost her an arm and a leg. Literally.


Thankfully, the giantess' attention was split between the forming blueprint and the struggling beta. She was surprisingly adept at multitasking, easily following the orders given to her and toying with her captive. Flicking him around with her fingers and writing down what she was told came to her almost as a sort of second nature.


Her ability to focus on specific things was incredible. Roxanne theorized that Maya developed such a trait from looking after Six, the half-inch beta well below the line of anything a regular-sized human should be capable of understanding.


"Help me!" The man shouted towards Roxanne, having noticed her position was far better than his. Her train of thought was broken as the man yelled for aid. No matter how hard he struggled Maya was his superior in strength. There was no way he could fight back against one so large. Even with help, should it come, would do little to change his situation.


Still, he tried. And Roxanne did her best to ignore his pleas. Even before being captured she rarely talked with any of her fellow betas, if at all. She didn't even know this particular individual's name, and he likely didn't know hers.


Instead of paying him any mind, she continued to help Maya in their work. All was going well actually. Maya's focus wasn't on Roxanne at all.


She was likely looking over the forming schematics. Roxanne promised an automatic sewing machine for Lyza and she was more than keen on meeting that goal. Any rich bastard could purchase one of the more high-end kind, but the one Roxanne would develop would be special. For starters, it would be her design.


It's been ages since she's done anything like this. The last big project she worked on got her into her current humiliating state. In the smallest of ways, she was thankful. While being captive wasn't ideal it was certainly preferable to living on the streets. And it allowed her to work her brain once more.


The details of the design she had in mind confused Maya, as seen in her strained expression. By no means was she a dumb person. Quite the contrary. She wouldn't have been able to keep up otherwise. But looking at what Roxanne had in mind was beyond her.


"This is good." Roxanne thought. She hadn't expected things to go so smoothly. The design was halfway finished. Maya was able to follow instructions despite her apparent confusion. "Maybe I'll survive this after all..."


All good progress until the struggling beta decided to take a rather ill-thought risk.


In desperation, he bit into Maya's palm. Hard. And she didn't so much as react to it, though it was felt.


"I take it you're not the brightest of people are you?" To both betas surprise Maya released the four-inch squirmer. He stood, dazed and confused. He thought he was dead for sure when Maya hardly even reacted to his bite. Instead, she let him go.


She loomed over, eyes closed and smiling. The one thing noticeable being the raised pen.


Then it clicked. "Oh fuck..."


With more speed than necessary Maya thrust the, thankfully, dull pen into the betas chest. It hurt like hell but at worst it would bruise. What was worrying however was how the pen was now rested on his stomach.


"That was very rude of you, biting me for no reason." Maya's thumb came to rest on the pen's clicker, giving her victim an idea of what she had in mind.


Pleading was all they could do as Maya watched over them, her cruel grin almost shining as brightly as her eyes.


"Rude..." the first click forced the tip of the pen into the betas stomach. Even at his size, the pain was intense. He tried to pull it away but found his strength far outmarched by Maya's most minimal of efforts.


Maya moved from the stomach and down to her victim's knees. "Rude..." another click and the tip tore into his right knee, easily piercing the bone. For good measure, she twisted the pen in a bit deeper, all the while her victim yelled in pain.


Next came the arms, or to be specific the shoulders. Just like his knee, the betas left shoulder was just as easily pierced. She dragged him forward by the wound, curious to see if it would grow larger as a result. It didn't but seeing the beta struggle was a fun sight all the same.


"Rude" as she continued torturing the formerly bold beta Maya made sure to see if Roxanne was watching. Though she promised not to harm the small woman Maya was more than fine with giving them an idea of what was in store if they chose to be as defiant as her current prey.


They were, though not as terrified as she had hoped. Rather, Roxanne looked disappointed.


"Not the expression I was looking for?" Maya admitted as she removed the pen's tip from the crying betas shoulder.


Roxanne silently judged the actions she had just witnessed. The man was in pain. And judging by where he was harmed it was clear he wouldn't be recovering from this. At least not through any common medical facility.


A few months ago and she'd be able to fix him up with equipment hundreds of times better than what was available in hospitals. All for the chance to do things right.


"You're going too fast." Roxanne said, surprising Maya.


"Excuse me?" It wasn't the sort of response she was expecting.


Roxanne knelt before the bleeding man, observing the wounds. She knew what it would take to clot up such injuries. She could probably even stitch them up. He's certainly big enough for such treatment. More than half her size.


That would only stop the external damage though, and this man was far beyond that. He was a lost cause. A shame too.


"You're going too fast." Roxanne said again. "You're hardly giving yourself time to enjoy it."


Maya blinked in concussion, caught off guard by Roxanne's words. Was she condoning this?


"I noticed it last night too." Roxanne confessed, sounding more like a disappointed mother. "You're killing your betas too fast without actually taking the time to enjoy it." Shocking Maya even further, Roxanne placed a foot on the beta before her, but not before removing her makeshift shoes. His face dwarfed her feet, but he could do nothing to push it off. His skin felt cold on her bare sole. He wouldn't make it to the end of the day. "If you want to enjoy it then you need to remind them of just how small they are."


That sounded surprisingly close to something Lyza would say.


The man was breathing heavily, the pain he was in too much to bear. As if to make some sort of cruel example of him Roxanne placed her foot onto the man's nose. No matter the size difference between the two her foot was still able to cover the two nostrils completely.


Maya wasn't lying when she said she had bathed Roxanne. Her skin smelled of honey. It was almost pleasant. In better circumstances, it likely would have been.


"Interesting..." Maya hadn't expected a beta to appear so cold, especially towards one of their own. "You clearly have some idea over what you're talking about."


Roxanne didn't even try to hide her knowledge. "I've had some experience. I wasn't always a beta you know."


No, this certainly wasn't something Maya had expected. Though the two had a task to focus on she couldn't deny her curiosity. "So how would YOU do it then?" She asked as she set aside the bloodied pen.


Roxanne pondered the question for a bit. This was what she needed to keep Maya's bloodlust off of her. Who knows what would have happened were she had killed the other beta too quickly.


"You can keep on stabbing him" Roxanne suggested. "If you're boring that is. There's nothing enjoyable there. Stand a beta too many times and they just bleed out everywhere. It's predictable. What I would do is set him down on the floor."


No order was needed. Dangling him by his one good leg Maya set the beta down onto the cold floor, watching with delight as they tried to crawl away. She had to resist stepping on him then and there.


"Now what?" Maya questioned. "If you plan on having me drag him, or pin him underfoot, then I got some sad news for you."


"Roll him around" Roxanne said with a stone-cold expression. "Softly. Like you would an egg."


Maya did as told. Clumsily at first, she felt a bone or two break, before quickly getting the hang of it. She couldn't recall a time when she's actually been gentle with her victims. She always exerted more pressure than they could handle. Now, feeling the beta roll between the cold floor and the warm flesh of her sole, Maya felt as though she had been missing out on something.


"It's like rolling putty around" Maya couldn't help but make that comparison. She felt like she could mold the little human into whatever she wanted "Red, crying putty that, if I press down too hard, will pop." The temptation was certainly there. To just feel this man's flesh give in and have his body conform into hers. All before his frame ruptured and his innards decorated her sole.


It was both an enjoyable thought and feeling, but nothing she hasn't experienced in some form before.


"Now, place your whole foot on him and start dragging." Roxanne seemed more a stern instructor now than a meek little human.


Maya shrugged. Unamused over such a simple request. There was nothing new in that. Or so she thought as she dragged her foot against the floor. A red trail followed soon after, followed by bits of torn skin, and for a brief moment, she thought she killed her source of amusement. When she lifted her foot away however she found that he was still alive. The wounds he had received were greater now, allowing an excess of blood to flow through and stain the floor. Against all odds though he was still kicking.


"Betas are surprisingly resilient." Roxanne revealed. "In both a small state and enlarged one."


"Fascinating..." Maya couldn't recall a moment where she didn't outright kill a beta. She's always tortured them to death, put them through hell before ending them. There were a few she's kept pinned underfoot but she always made sure to mind her steps. She felt it was better to look her victims in the eye as the light in them went out. Now, feeling this beta squirm beneath her, she knew there was something more.


"Now what?" Maya was eager to continue now that she knew betas could handle more than she once thought.


Roxanne smiled, genuinely pleased that she had both improved Maya's mood and her overall survival chances. Indulging in some old habits didn't hurt too.


"Now we get back to finishing my blueprint." She said. Pointing down to the beta Maya was curious over what her fellow torturer had in mind. What hand could he possibly lend in his state?


"It could use a shade of red" Roxanne explained with a sinister smile. She felt her cheeks burning, a result of indulging in old temptations again. Looking down onto the barely alive beta only set a fire in her loins. An issue to deal with later. "That little guy seems to be an excellent source of crimson."


Maya grinned, catching on quickly enough. "Well, then it'd be a shame to let him go to waste."

Chapter End Notes:

As always a review and comment are appreciated!