- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Classic movies are fun. Classic movies with company are better. But movies with company that's forced? And that very company is getting into it while your psychotic, mass murderer lover brings in more forced company? Well that might just be the best kind.


Maya could hardly contain her laughter as she walked through the dark streets of Los Demonios. Not a soul was within sight which meant the souls in her Styrofoam cup could scream as much as they want. And oh how all six victims screamed their little heads off in a vain attempt to reach the ears of someone who might aid them. Save them from their confinement and take them away from this cruel woman.


But the streets were silent. Maya had made sure of that. All her past kills gave her quite the reputation. Made her an urban legend that forced the fearful to stay home at night. It ensured that nothing could impede her on her way home. Or a home to be precise.


"Surely Lyza wouldn't mind if I dropped by her house." Maya reasoned. "She'd wanna see these precious little things for herself." A kick within her crotch nearly caused her to buckle. Maya's blood-stained face flushed red at the sensation. "Not you though, you little bitch. You're all mine."


More furious kicks sent waves of ecstasy coursing through Mayas' body. She had hoped this certain Beta wasn't dead yet. For a while, after acquiring them they went still after Maya played too rough with them. She had assumed them dead and stuffed them in the front of her panties, to tease out some little bit of stimulation. Lucky her this seventh victim was kicking, figuratively and literally.


In an act of degeneracy, Maya wiggled her pants to her ankles in the middle of the street, uncaring of the fact that even if anyone was nearby they'd be able to see her. Pulling the strap of her black panties forward Maya watched in cruel pleasure as the five-inch Beta pushed against their captors' massive cunt. It was already soaking wet from the recent movement. Maya could only imagine how much pleasure she'd find herself in at the end of the night.


Several times did the Betas legs find themselves inside Maya thanks to their constant kicking. A single clench of her muscles and she could easily crush their bones. But Maya would have to wait before doing anything like that. This individual, in particular, hasn't suffered nearly enough as far as she was concerned.


"Ah~. Having trouble breathing aunty?" Maya teased. The female Beta only responded with a scream of terror as Maya pushed against the front of her panties, pushing the Beta against Mayas' wet vagina. Her body was slick with juices, difficult to pull back. "Good. Don't think you'll be getting off easy after what you did to Caroline and her family. They deserved better than what you did to them."


Caroline, a Beta Maya had both aided and killed, told her their story. How their aunt and uncle kicked them from their home, killing their father in the process and leaving Caroline and her mother to fend for themselves. Maya already killed the uncle, a normal-sized human who didn't know how to fire a gun to save his life. All that was left was the aunt, who Maya had to reframe from killing until later.


But lord was it hard for Maya to resist.


"Keep up all that struggling and I may not be able to hold myself back~. Maya warned through heavy breaths. "Who knows. You may just suffocate in there before long if you keep this up~. Wouldn't that be funny?"


The woman's movements ceased shortly after, for fear of her own life. She wanted to speak, to beg for her life. She never got the chance as Maya let the strap of her panties slap back into place.


"That's what I thought. Better to keep on living a few hours more right?"


As for the rest of her captives though, there were plenty of them to go around.


Certainly, Lyza wouldn't care if Maya helped herself to one.


"When did is at eat?" She wondered. "Must've been a fair amount of time since a had that bisque. Maybe a snack is in order?


After pulling back up her pants Maya opened the lid to the cup that housed the six terrified Betas. They continued to scream, truly wonderful music to Maya's ears.


She'd have to choose carefully here. Maya didn't want to deprive Lyza of any potential enjoyment.


"There was one who passed out way too easily," Maya recalled. "Wouldn't do anyone any good if he passed out in front of Lyza. That would be embarrassing." It didn't take her long to find the Beta in question. Male, just shy of two inches in height. Scrawny, not enough meat in them for a lasting snack. But certainly enough for a quick one. The one factor that threw Maya off of any interest in the Beta was their complete lack of movement. They were frozen stiff.


"I can just tell you were a disappointment even before you shrank." Maya insulted. "I mean, you're not even going to scream? Or flail? Or...anything? Talk about useless." Even as Maya positioned the man over her mouth, her lush lips inches from touching his feet, he refused to move. Instead, tears fell from his face as Maya brought her mouth closer.


"Come on. Give me something to work with here." Maya demanded. Her tongue teased from out between her lips every now and then, licking at the man's legs. "God, you're kind of useless huh?"


"Oh well, woulda been the same result either way." Opening her mouth wide Maya let the Beta fall from her fingers and into her waiting maw. He fell right into the link mass that was her tongue, the pink leviathan barely reacting to his presence.


Slowly the Beta surveyed his surroundings, coming to terms with what was happening.


Years ago James was in the prime of his life. At only 18 years old he was already making more money than people who had worked for decades. He was smart, tech-savvy, being the developer of several addicting mobile games that earned him a rather generous revenue. His success led to the development of quite the ego truthfully. He shut out old friends, treated some people rather harshly, and denounced others because he felt he was more important. But he wasn't a bad person, or at least that's what he used to tell himself.


Ever since becoming a Beta, shrinking down to under two inches during sex with a woman he bribed, it's been trial after trial. From starvation to almost being stepped on. Nothing's ever gone his way since shrinking. He's lucky he wasn't caught by that woman on that fateful night. Hid in her handbag until she left for work the following morning. Were she to have found him then James was certain she'd have killed him in the most demeaning way possible.


Looking back onto it now though, perhaps that would've been mercy when compared to now. Of all the things he's been forced to face before, the situation he was in now was certainly the worst of the lot.


James has never been in a mouth before. At his size, he never really planned on even being close to a regular human. The prospect was too terrifying for him. Yet here he was, standing on the tongue of a woman so large he was hardly able to comprehend the difference between the two of them. Though a sudden shift of Mayas' tongue gave him a rather clear idea.


Right now he was little more than a snack. No, less than one at his size. What could she even gain from eating someone so small hr wondered. Nothing lasting, nothing beneficial. And yet here he was, standing petrified even as saliva fell onto his shoulders.


He wanted to move. He needed to move if he was going to survive even a minute longer. But he couldn't. It was all too much.


He broke down, falling to his knees and silently sobbing.


His tears weren't wasted though. Maya felt them fall onto her tongue. The tiniest taste of salt but it was enough to know that the little Beta, even smaller than an average one, was finally doing something worth her notice. Granted it was crying, and all it did was earn a groan of disgust from Maya, but it was at the very least something.


Carelessly she swished him around her mouth, sucking on him as though he were a piece of candy. The moisture and air from his body were practically ripped from him as a result. James was forced to close his eyes to keep them in their sockets, and even then the immense increase in pressure from the single suck was enough to rupture his eardrums and cause profuse bleeding in the nose.


Another taste that wasn't lost on Maya. Blood. Iron wasn't her favorite flavor, but it was certainly one she's gotten used to. Because of her sucking though James' movements had decreased considerably.


"Better not be dead already..." Maya frowned at the thought. "I knew you were worthless but at least TRY to fight back." Maya pinned the motionless Beta against the roof of her mouth. Feebly he tried to push against it; a pointless effort. The moment she felt him move she was sucking on him again.


James knew it was useless to resist. Against a regular human, a Beta was basically an insect. Granted at least those could defend themselves. Still, irrelevant though it was, he tried and failed to push against the palate he was shoved against. An act he would come to regret.


In the brief time he took to push, James opened his eyes once more, more out of instinct than reason. Once he did though the pressure increased to absurd levels once more as Maya sucked on his minuscule form. His ruptured eardrums were rendered useless now, being completely obliterated by this point. He was without sound now, unable to hear the shifting world that was another human being's mouth. And soon enough he wouldn't be able to see.


It was brief, his glance, but still long enough for the pressure to take effect. The suction force nearly took his eyes clean out of their sockets. Luckily he managed to close them just before that could happen. Unfortunately, they were now beyond any use, the skin surrounding them being damaged along with the tear ducts. His years turned red as a result and any vision he still had was crimson red as well.


A hell he couldn't hear and could now hardly see. That's what this was now. And he had no way to stop it from happening. To lay down and die would be the only logical option as nothing else he could do would have mattered. It was torture feeling so helpless, so broken.


Why, just why did she have to pluck him out of that stupid cup? Why did Caroline have to bring Maya to their settlement? Questions he asked himself as Maya's tongue positioned him onto her molars. While he couldn't see it James could feel the teeth, as they were the only hard structure found in a mouth.


He didn't know if he should flee from his spot or lay still and accept whatever it was his tormentor had in store for him. He hadn't come to a decision even as Maya's teeth came down on him softly, gently grinding him between their hard surfaces. James wasn't certain if he should be grateful or concerned. He just wanted this to end.


Outside Maya was enjoying the sensation of rolling her Beta snack in between her teeth. His size allowed her to fit him comfortably in between them and playfully bite down on his body. She's done this plenty of times with Six and so she knew the proper pressure needed for such an act. And this point she was confident his only use was in being a toy; a momentary distraction from her walk home. He'd hardly be filling for a snack.


"Perhaps I should have picked a bigger one." Thoughts that came just before another kick from Caroline's aunt caught Maya off guard. It went deep in her, the sudden sensation strong enough that Maya was forced to balance herself lest she fell to her knees. While she was in control of that she lost the faculties of her mouth briefly, letting reflex take over.


For James, the end came quickly, though it was anything but painless. The act of being rolled against teeth was painful even to an indestructible Beta like Six. To someone as fragile as James the process was torture and made even more intense thanks to his previous torment. His skin was raw when it happened, spent, and spread across Mayas' molars. The saliva that filled Maya's mouth stung his raw skin. Even the slightest of touches sent fire down his whole being.


At the moment Mayas' teeth clamped down on him he was already on that fine line between life and death. The fire that built up briefly as pain flooded his body died down just as fast when his frame was reduced to mush.


"F-fuck!" Maya spot out the pulped remains of her victim. What had happened was a complete accident. The Beta was meant to last her who walk home. Now he wasn't even recognizable as having once been human. "Dammit!"


More annoyed than furious Maya directed her attention to the struggling aunt, who she quickly plucked from her panties.


"You just cost me a toy you bitch!" At five inches Caroline's aunt fit perfectly in Maya's hand. So perfectly in fact that when Maya squeezed her fist she felt several ribs give in and pop. It wasn't enough to kill the annoying Beta but it certainly put a smile on Maya's face.


"You know what? Forget keeping you to myself." Despite where she had been Maya did not recoil upon licking the woman. She started at her legs, spreading them apart and savoring their womanhood before rising to the rest of their body. When finished Maya clamped her teeth inches from the woman's head. "I'm still a little hungry, and you're far too big to swallow in one go. Lucky for you you're the perfect sharing size."


The woman was about to scream until Maya covered her mouth with her thumb. "Shh shh shh~. Quiet. No screaming, please. I'd hate to have to rip off your teensy little head if you got on my nerves. And you are DANGEROUSLY close to getting on my nerves."


The woman went silent, much to Mayas' delight.


"Good girl. As a reward, I won't shove you back in the front of my panties. Aren't I nice?"


When she got no response Maya squeezed the aunt again resulting in more broken bones.


"Aren't I nice?" She asked again, this time more sternly.


The Beta forced herself to muster out what it was Maya wanted to hear, even if it was through pained sobs. "Y-yes..."


Maya smiled at the response. Oh yes, this certain catch was definitely one enjoyed best with a partner.


"I'm glad you think so."



"Wow, this movie SUCKS." Lyza groaned in humored disgust. Despite its abysmal presentation the movie currently playing was maybe one of the giantesses most cherished. "It's no wonder this was never released in the states." On-screen a giant, purple monster was breathing fire onto a city meant to resemble Tokyo. A typical scene for a classic kaiju film. Only, the fire was poorly edited to the point where it vanished midway, the rubber suit kept on falling apart forcing the actor inside to continuously readjust, and the set behind the fake city was clearly visible along. To top it all off, the boom mic was in the shot. "Wait Six, watch closely, you're gonna love this." On cue the suit's tail came loose, flying into the staff on set and even knocking over a camera. Lyza, despite all the times she's seen the movie, laughed all the same.


Six on the other hand was confused. He's always been the type to analyze movies no matter the category. And while there were plenty of mishaps on screen for this particular movie he still tried all the same. Only he found that he couldn't, being completely lost as to where the movie's plot was headed. Didn't help that it had no subtitles to translate.


"I have no clue what's going." Six confessed. Even with the screen being so large in comparison to him there was still plenty he was missing. "I mean the monster found an orb, or something, and ate it. That's why it turned purple? I think?"


Lyza composed herself when she noticed the Betas confusion. "The orb of power. It had the rest of Komoragon's power. When he ate it he regained it. That's why he's purple."


Six's blank expression said it all. "Who the hell is Komoragon?"


"The monster," Lyza explained with a smile. "Come on Six, it's like you're not even paying attention."


"Well let's excuse the fact that I can't-"


"Jimaku nashi de mimasu ka?" Lyzas' sudden shift in language caught the Beta off guard. "Having a little trouble without subtitles Six?" She was teasing him. She stuck her tongue out to further emphasize that point.


"Didn't know you were multilingual." Six confessed.


The terrain of the sofa shifted as Lyza moved to lay on her side, with Six positioned right in front of her chest.


"I run a multi-billion clothing chain. On the side, I've invested in pharmaceuticals. In the dark I've contributed to Antilirin, that pink powder shit we Betas need to ingest. Is the fact that I know Japanese really all that surprising?"


Six thought on it. "I mean, I guess not? Does it really matter?"


"If you want to follow the movie it is."


Six shrugged. "Eh, it's boring anyway. I prefer CGI anyway."


"Boo. You got no taste for the classics." Lyza lightly flicked Sixs' head, though to him it was more a punch. She meant no harm in it though, having intended for it to be a playful tap.


She would need to learn to lower my handle someone half an inch if she planned to go through with her efforts to treat Six better.


Lyza returned her sight to the Movie, the climax that was perhaps the one decent part of the shop two hundred and fifteen-minute runtime.


Six on the other hand lost interest after some lady began singing to the monster, its orb of power forming from its eyes as energy was pulled away from it.


"Man I could really go for some more popcorn..." Lyza murmured.


"Maybe next time you won't finish the whole bowl before sitting down." Six suggested. "Along with two drinks of diet soda, a hot dog, and half a dill pickle. May as well have just made yourself breakfast with how much you ate so late at night."


"I haven't had a good meal in days though." Lyza responded in a tone that was reminiscent of toddlers. "I've been stuck in that stupid office for days. Can I really be blamed for binging a bit?"


"Normally, no. But that won't stop me from judging."


A growl in Lyzas stomach alerted the two to the realization that she still had room for more.


"God, how do you even stay thin?" Six asked. "Like, do you throw up after clearing out your fridge?"


Though he didn't see it Lyza was blushing. It felt strange to be judged by Six, especially when she had no intentions of returning the favor and belittling him.


"Good genes Six" Lyza responded. "And exercise. Lots and lots of exercise. Mostly yoga...only yoga."


Lyza tried to ignore her stomach for as long as she could but it refused to stop growling.


"Could really go for another bowl..." She said again. "Or maybe a little treat of candy?"


"I'm not letting you suck on me." Six said flatly.


"Party pooper."


A knock at Lyzas front door drew her attention.


"Someone at this time of night?" She wondered. Reaching for her phone she thought about who it could be. If it were some messenger from her sister she was gonna be pissed.


That thought went away the second Maya popped up on the screen of her phone. Covered in dried blood no less.


"She better not stain anything." Lyza grumbled as she pressed a button on her phone, unlocking her door.


"Glad to see you're here," Maya said as she bounced on into the house, closing the door behind her and momentarily looking out to make sure she wasn't followed. "Was hoping you would be, don't think I could've waited until tomorrow."


Lyza paused her movie and sat upright, the sudden weight distributed causing Six to fall into his back.


"Oh? So you got them?" Lyza asked. "Everyone on my list."


A worried smile acted as Lyzas answer, the older woman looking towards her nervous lover. "You did follow the list, right?"


A nervous chuckle, followed by Maya slowly opening the lid to her cup's container.


"Not exactly..."


Maya made her way to the couch, not even aware of Sixs' presence as she sat down right on top of him.


"But I did get plenty of lovely little toys~."


Six has been sat on plenty of times, aware and otherwise. He knew that no matter how hard he struggled he wouldn't be able to get free, especially in his current spot. Directly under Mayas' left was cheek. It felt...rougher? There was something in the back of her pants and currently, he was being pressed right into it. It was big. Certainly bigger than him. And every so often it would squirm.


Back above Lyza looked towards Maya in mild annoyance. "So you ignored the list I gave you?" There were a few people on it that had gotten on the designer's nerves at some point. Amongst them were her own employees. She'd have to let them go now, and that was just another addition to her workload she was hoping to avoid.


Maya was sweating lightly, nervous over her lovers' cold stare.


"I think there's more to it than that." She reasoned. "It was a busy day, never had a chance to even look for any of those names."


"So it's a no then?"


A few moments of silence for Maya nodded. "Yes..."


Lyza sank into her couch, hand over eyes as she soothed her nerves. The index finger of her other hand was furiously tapping against the fabric of the furniture. Never a good sign as far as Maya was concerned.


"But look!" Maya spilled the contents of the cup onto the couch, much to her girlfriends' horror. "I still managed to get plenty of people!"


Thankfully whatever content the cup held before the Betas were placed within was dried up by now. Lyza sighed in relief before looking over the batch of captives. They were all clearly terrified and even had broken limbs to worsen their overall mood. Maya certainly enjoyed herself when capturing them.


This was most apparent in two Betas in particular. Female, both of them. Different sizes, with one being four inches while the other was merely three. Perfect for entertainment, besides their broken legs.


Not many of the others were in a much better condition. Five total, and three, including the two girls, were injured. The last two were terrified beyond reason.


Lyza looked at the small group with a hint of disappointment. Still, she was willing to give her psychotic lover the benefit of the doubt. And like she told Six earlier, she was still rather hungry.


Maya on the other hand looked as though she couldn't wait. Each one of these little Betas was perfect to toy within her eyes. The only concern she had was that the already injured ones would break too quickly.


Bridges to cross in time though. Tonight she already had a special one in mind.


Reaching into her back pocket Maya was oblivious to Lyzas hand reaching for a treat within the group of captives. She already knew which one she wanted. The three-inch Beta. With her broken leg and small size, it was likely she wouldn't put up much of a fight going down.


Though the little female pleaded there was never an exchange of words between the two. Lyza simply pushed the squirming morsel against her lips and sucked them into her watering mouth.


There was a hint of...crab? "Was that what Maya had to eat?" Lyza wondered. "It's faint, but it's not bad. An exquisite combination even."


She tossed the Beta around on her tongue, ignoring their futile efforts at resistance while she savored the taste. The more she worked her tongue against their body the more Lyza was able to taste.


"Bisque and Betas. What a funny little combo." She swallowed without much in the way of effort. The Beta, despite her rather large size, went down rather smoothly. Even with her constant struggling, it didn't present any issue for Lyza. All it really availed to was a slow-moving bulge that disappeared past her collar bone.


Lyza licked her lips, unaware that at some point Maya had started looking at her again, Beta in hand and smile on her face.


"Well looks like I didn't need to tempt you~. She teased. "And I was gonna save some for tomorrow. Guess one won't make a difference though. Still, can't forget about this little nuisance." Maya raised the five-inch Beta to Lyzas face. "This one's an especially cruel person. Kicked out her own family, even killed one of them. Whatever should we do with her?"


Lyza examined the treat in front of her. "Kicked out her own family?" She felt anger flare-up in her chest. "Killed one of them?" It was another reminder of her own familial situation. "Well, we can't have that."


Lyza pinched the woman's head in between her fingers, increasing the pressure but never quite enough to kill her.


"But I'm oh so full now." Lyza remarked. In truth, she still wasn't done. She still felt she had room to spare. She's always had a fast metabolism, and even at her age, it's done wonders for her figure. That said she wasn't one to ignore the long-term effects of overeating, a reason why she exercises when she can alongside Maya.


"What do you suggest my dear?" Lyza leaned forward, nearly onto Maya, unaware of the effect this was having on Six. When Maya backed away from the advance in surprise she unknowingly put even more pressure on Six. Pressure that, even he, was having difficulty dealing with.


Even if he didn't need to he found it difficult to breathe. The feeling of not having air in your lungs, synthetic in his case, was uncomfortable. And right now it was being dragged on. At least he knew how to handle the weight and the heat.


"Wait...heat?" It was slow at first before rising. Maya's body was getting hotter. "Oh, that's not good..."


Maya twirled strands of her hair in between her fingers. She was blushing heavily, her cheeks a deep shade of red, as Lyza was only inches away from her face. "Well, I was gonna offer her as a snack to share, but seeing as you just had one..." Maya went in for a kiss, allowing both to sink away into that brief pleasure before pulling away. "I was thinking we'd just crush the life out of her. How's that sound my queen?"


Lyza wrapped her arms around Maya's neck. "Simply wonderful my dear. But we are NOT ruining my furniture down here."


"Upstairs then?" Maya asked with a cruel grin. "Your little...antiques room?"


"What better place is there?"


The Beta in Maya's grip couldn't find it in herself to scream. She was in complete disbelief. In front of her, risen to massive heights, was Lyza Vermont of Vermont's Garments. Owner of the entire damn thing. And she was associated with this blue-haired psycho? Not even that, they were lovers.


Just what has she been dragged into?


"Before we go though." Maya pointed down to the group of horrified Betas between her and Lyza. "What should we do with them?"


Lyza flashed them all a glare. "They'd do well not to move then. Stay here and enjoy the movie. Move though and we'll make you wish you were dead." Her threat was made clear when she reached down and grabbed an arm of one of the two uninjured Betas. With no effort she pinched down on it, snapping the limb in two.


Maya looked towards the television, groaning in disgust over what Lyza was watching. "Seriously? That movie? It sucks."


"Yeah, I know." Lyza confessed. "But I wanted to watch something with Six before heading to bed. Speaking of which..."


Lyza's focus fell onto Maya's rear, more specifically the spot where Six had been. Maya took notice of this, grinding her ass in place back and forth. "Like what you see?"


"I do, but I'd much rather see Six put from under there."


It didn't take Maya long to realize what Lyza meant. Lifting her butt she saw that her dear Six was stuck, plastered on like a sticker.


"Oh gosh, Six!" Maya plucked her Beta from her rear, laying him gently in Lyza's waiting hand. "I didn't see you there."


Disoriented at first it wasn't long before the Beta was able to take in a full breath of fresh air. Felt good.


"Won't lie, I'm a little jealous Maya." Lyza remarked. "He gets all that ass, and all I get is a kiss. So unfair."


Maya smiled as she took Lyza's hand, helping her off the couch. "Then let's fix that my queen. We'll enjoy the night for as long as our toy lasts."


Lyza placed Six within the group of Betas, his extremely small size noticeable amongst them. "While we're gone it's Six who's in charge. Anyone runs it'll be him who tells us where."


Lyza looked down on Six, her eyes showing genuine kindness when addressing him. "I got faith he'll keep tabs on you all."


Returning her attention back to Maya, Lyza went in for another kiss. This time they went on long enough that by the end of it they were both out of breath. They were showing themselves off to their future victims.


Lyza extended her hand towards the stairs. "After you beautiful."

Chapter End Notes:

As always a rating and comment are always appreciated! Hope you enjoyed!