- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a hot minute since my last chapter
Life got hectic especially towards the final weeks of college. Luckily i think i passed and as such am free to write during my break. 

Anywhoooo nothing really cruel here. Some bit of feels between Six and Lyza with minor mouthplay. Story progress chapter so if you into that enjoy. If you ain't enjoy anyway cause I said so. 

The drive home was quiet. Far quieter then Lyza cared for. The few attempts she's tried at conversation with Six were met with silence or barely perceivable words. She wasn't sure if he was depressed, disappointed, or both.

 

"Actually it's probably both..." Lyza thought. With a sigh she kept her sights to the road. Los Demonios was shockingly quiet in the dead of night. Where other cities were bustling at all hours it was Demonios, the apparent city of demons, that was as quiet as the dead. No one risked coming out at night, not with a killer like Maya on the prowl. 

 

She's never been caught, and the residents of the city knew that. Her presence within the city and slums left the roads and streets eerily empty. It was just one of the reasons why Lyza was so infatuated with Maya. No one besides her and Six knew who Maya really was. Through her killings she's become something of a modern legend. The kind that inspires fear.

 

Lyza couldn't help but be reminded of their first meeting. A cold, wet December night. Snow falling for five days straight.

 

Crimson on the snow. Blood from a slash across Lyza’s neck as she was dragged into an old warehouse. The cut was faded now, it wasn't too deep to begin with. Not a fault on Mayas part though, she had planned to prolong what was originally planned to be a very gruesome murder. 

 

Lyza blushed at the memory. Maya was so careful in her explanations. Describing where she would cut and how gently she would do it. She had to keep herself from smiling at the time, otherwise she ran the risk of Maya stopping to wonder why Lyza wasn't in the least bit scared. 

 

"I wonder how she's doing right now..." Lyza asked out loud. Of course she didn't expect a reply from the still sulking Beta. "You know, Maya might appreciate it if you talked."

 

Six shrugged, remaining seated in the cup holder he was placed in. "Probably"

 

Lyza gripped the steering wheel more tightly, feeling herself becoming annoyed at the Betas behavior. "Maybe you could perk yourself up? Get excited that we're finally heading home after so much work."

 

Against only the most minimal of motions was used by Six. "I guess..."

 

"Get over it already Six!" Lyza screamed mentally. She was trying her best to keep a smile but couldn't keep herself from grinding her teeth in frustration. "Yeah, you heard me belittle you. When haven't you?!"

 

The two sat in silence for a while longer before Lyza figured out a simple solution to get some movement from Six. Pulling her car to the side of the road Lyza reached down for Six, the Beta aware of her actions but simply uncaring towards them. 

 

"Let's see if you can keep that stone face Six." Lyza thought.

 

He offered no resistance when Lyza pinched him in between her fingers, or when she laid him upon the open palm of her left hand. 

 

It was only when she began to bring her lips closer to him did Lyza finally see some movement from the Beta. Cautionary steps backwards, poorly masked by crossed arms to feign bravery. 

 

"I want to talk." Lyza explained. She was fully aware that being this close to Six meant he was being spray in mists of her spit when she spoke. "You've been very quiet Six. Too quiet for my liking."

 

Six wiped away the moisture from his body, knowing that such an effort would be wasted when next the giantess spoke. "Well, I just don't feel like talking."

 

Six saw the corners of Lyza’s lips rise into a smile. "Well that's a shame my tasty wittle sweetie." Lyza’s tongue inched out from between her lips, licking them and giving the two masses an almost reflective gleam. Six's depression gave way to fear and anxiety the moment he realized what Lyza had planned. "Because a good toy would talk back when i give them simple fucking questions."

 

Six wanted to back away but found that he had nowhere to run to. Were he to fall it would be right into Lyza’s lap. 

 

"A piece of candy on the other hand wouldn't so much as utter a word." Lyza allowed a chuckle even if it risked blowing Six off her hand. "Remember our little conversation Six? Over whether you're a piece of candy or a toy? Shall we revisit that particular question?"

 

Too scared to move Six didn't even give Lyza a response. He just fell onto his backside. 

 

Lyza on the other hand didn't even wait for a response. Instead she clamped her lips around Six's body, not fully taking him into her mouth but instead keeping him firmly placed between her lips. With her now free hand she pinched his tiny little legs while she sucked on the rest of his body. 

 

She wouldn't run the risk of swallowing him. Instead she'd instill a little fear to force the Beta into a more talkative mood. 

 

Six couldn't see anything with Lyza’s mouth completely closed around his body, though he could hear just fine. The squish of a tongue so much larger then him was something he was very familiar with. Every so often the tip would rub against his face as it inched out from between her teeth. 

 

She hadn't bit down on his miniscule form and had yet to even bring Six fully into her watering mouth. She was toying with him, a course of action that o my worsened his mood. He fell limp, laying on Lyza’s lower lip as she continued to suck on him. 

 

"Not as much resistance as I hoped." Lyza thought. Her frustration returned and only paved the way for her to take more drastic measures. "Come on Six, just work with me here!"

 

With her fingers Lyza began to twist Six's leg, spinning his body as she absolutely coated his body in saliva; remnants of when she licked her lips. The act wouldn't hurt him, the Betas body being more durable then even a normal humans. Certainly must have been uncomfortable though, judging by how she was feeling some resistance now.

 

"Now we're getting somewhere..."

 

Briefly Lyza opened her mouth, letting what little light the night sky offered flow in. Six's surroundings were illuminated, enough that he could see his surroundings. Granted what more was there to see in a mouth you've been in more times you could count. 

 

Six couldn't bring himself to stand on such loose footing, a lower lip offered such a soft yet uneven ground to stand on, but he found just enough strength to look back. 

 

Lyza had lowered the cars vanity mirror to better see the Beta hanging off her lip. She waved with her fingers as soon as she saw Six looking before closing her mouth once more, this time being sure to suck the rest of the Beta in. 

 

Lyza wasted no time in tasting him. There was no flavor but the feeling of thrashing Six around her mouth was sweet enough. She even threw in a few playful bites so as to coerce some cooperation from him.

 

Again nothing.

 

His stubbornness was really infuriating at times. At this point Lyza though it probably would be best to just swallow him. Give him some time to stew over his own self-loathing thoughts before allowing him to... "pass through". While she wouldn't go through with that, the act of reclaiming Six being too much for her, she did see the threat of swallowing as a useful tool.

 

Lyza pinned Six against the roof of her mouth with her tongue, the great pink beast conforming its mass around the Betas bandaged flesh. Slowly saliva built up in her mouth, to the point where Six was soon submerged in it. 

 

When Lyza was certain there was hardly even a pocket of air she let go of Six allowing him to float in the gallons of spit. It wasn't like drifting in water. It was heavier for starters, and certainly harder to move. 

 

Regardless it still flowed easily into Lyzas throat when she gulped ever so slightly. Only enough that Six would understand his situation. Another gulp and he began to fight against the resulting current. 

 

By no means was he a good swimmer, even when he was normal sized. But anyone can make even a little bit of progress when faced with life or death. His frantic movements caused vibrations in the "water" that tickled the walls of Lyza’s cheeks. It forced a giggle, which in turn forced another gulp. One that nearly sent Six on a rather grim trip.

 

Lyza quickly got a hold of herself. At only half an inch tall it would be far too easy for her to make a mistake and accidentally swallow Six. 

 

By now she must have swallowed more than half of the saliva she had built up. Just enough that she could open her mouth again and view Six from her mirror. 

 

Poor little thing was struggling to stay at the surface. He could barely keep his head up for more then a few seconds before going back down and repeating the process all over again.

 

"Maybe I should teach him how to swim." Lyza mused on that thought. "No... on second thought it's actually funnier to see him flail."

 

Another involuntary chuckle followed by yet another gulp. This time it nearly did the trick of dragging Six into her bowels. Lyza felt his little arms latch onto her uvula to prevent that. Silently she thanked the fact that she lacked a gag reflex. 

 

"Okay, that's enough." Lyza reached into her mouth with two fingers and plucking Six from his spot. But not before she had him witness the rest of the saliva drain into her throat. 

 

A string of dribble connected the retracting fingers to the mouth, along with a now very shaken Six. 

 

"Well that fun." Lyza brought Six up to eye level, each one holding a sense of joy at her actions. "So, ready to talk now?"

 

Six was panting heavily. Though he didn't need to breath that fact didn't stop him from taking in as much air as he could into his artificial lungs. It took some time for his eyes to meet Lyza’s, and though they were filled with more fear now then depression he still said nothing. 

 

In fact he even had some lingering spirit in him to turn his back towards the gigantic woman, even going so far as to cross his arms. 

 

Lyza couldn't believe it. The threat of eating him always worked. No matter how stubborn he was before being swallowed alive was one of his key fears. It should have worked. 

 

"Dammit Six..." Lyza grit her teeth so hard it was a miracle they didn't crack. She wanted to just drop him on the floor and stomp the life out of him. Impossible since he was basically indestructible though. "I belittle you almost daily. We fight almost every time we talk. Yet when you hear me talk little of you to my sister, who I don't even hold in high regards, you get all mopey? GET THE FUCK OVER IT!" 

 

Her shouts shook the car and ringed into the night. Despite the volume and force of it though, Six stood as he did prior. He moved only his head to look back at Lyza. Even with the difference in size between the two she could see the sadness in them. A kind of defeat. 

 

"I know this shouldn't bother me." Six agreed. He turned his whole body to face her now. He'd confront Lyza with his whole being. "Especially after all the shit you've done to me in the time we've known each other. Demeaning things only a pet should do. Compared to that one little insult shouldn't even hurt... but..." Six felt his voice catch in his throat. Lyza heard it, even being taken aback by it. Her apparent surprise didn't go unnoticed. "I don't think I can come back from this one." Six admitted. "Not after you treated me like a person."

 

"Like a person?" Lyza thought. "All I did was compliment him." She had never really given it much thought on how exactly Six viewed his condition. Lyza knew the Beta hated it, especially when you consider the fact that he's among the smallest in size. But even the most minute of Betas still viewed themselves as people.

 

"So... what? You don't view yourself as person?" Lyza felt her lips twist into a condescending smirk. "I mean, you've always been a pest. Just like the rest of you little bugs."

 

"No!" Six shouted, much to Lyza’s surprise. "I can't even compare to that! They at least still look like people. They can eat, breath, fuck even shit if they need to! I...i can't do any of that..."

 

Six looked down to his arms, then to his torso and finally to his legs. With the exception of his eyes he was covered from head to toe in a bandage that acted as his skin. Indestructible and impenetrable With a lifelong guarantee that it'll never come off. In Six's eyes they were the makings of a freak.

 

"For five years I've been like this..." Six struggled to stand as tall as he could, his legs refusing to stop shaking as he recounted the days he experienced a hell he didn't think was real. 

 

Saint Minerva, martyr of the new world. Savior of Betas and producer of the miraculous drug that kept mankind stable. It was because of her that Six's original skin was torn from his body and replaced with this synthetic shit. He remembered how his muscular structure, bone structure and organs were all compressed to a miniscule size through the use of science so advantaged he couldn't possibly comprehend how it worked. An experiment that acted as a stepping stone towards the Beta Epidemic that would have put Minerva, along with any that stood alongside her, at the top of the world. 

 

"I've been a damn bug longer than anyone else in the fucking world Lyza!" Six screamed. Despite his size and volume the giantess seemed scared that he would be heard outside of her car. "And I can't even show my face around anymore. Because in a world of freaks like Betas, no matter how hard I'd try, I’d be a freak even among them."

 

There it was. The truth. Six's truth. And, despite all Lyza has put Six through in the time she's known him, she felt her heard break upon hearing his story. 

 

"Six..." Lyza didn't know what to think let alone say. The Betas revelation reminded Lyza of her own current struggles, namely her situation with her sister. No matter how hard she tried to hide it, no matter how much effort she out forward, Lyza was a Beta. She knew it, her sister knew it. If the world knew it...she could very well lose everything. 

 

Six feel to his back, basking in the warmth of Lyza’s palm. Talking about himself always chilled his body. He never liked talking about his own past or feelings, and that trait was still prominent even at half an inch. He raised his hands to his eyes, an act that caused Lyza some worry.

 

"Six, are you crying?" The concern was clear in her voice. 

 

With a such Six dropped his hands to his sides, laughing slowly as he looked up into the eyes of the towering woman. "No... I’m just...I’m just tired. So very tired of everything."

 

Lyza didn't know what to do. She hadn't expected things to get so personal. 

 

"I'm must seem so pathetic." Six claimed. His sight shifted to the car roof. Silently he wished to rise past it and into the night sky, away from the world and never to be seen again. "It's been so long sing I've felt like an actual person that a simple compliments gotten me so emotional. It's stupid...right?"

 

Six didn't expect an answer. He didn't really want one. He just wanted to fade away from this world that's brought him so low. He recalled the talk he had with Maya; days prior over him getting along with Lyza. He agreed to after he witnessed the woman who ruined his life cry, for the first time as far as he's seen. Why did he agree to go along with her request? What was his possible gain from it? Perhaps a chance at feeling human again? To hold those kinds of feelings for someone who didn't deserve them? Probably.

 

"Pointless..."

 

Six remembered the pride he felt when Lyza showed appreciation of the aid he offered in her work. To be compared to her employees, still regular sized humans, and was told have what they lacked in common sense. It made him feel good...better then he has in years.

 

"Pointless..."

 

Six remembered far back into a time when he was still normal. When the world still made sense. Before he had originally met Maya. Even back then, when he thought his life couldn't possibly get worse, he never knew it actually could.

 

"Gah! It's all so...so...so pointless."

 

Six felt his eyes grow watery. He wondered, after all that's been done to his body could he still cry? Well, now's a good a time as any to find out. 

 

Or it would have been had a giant finger not begun stroking the side of Six's face. 

 

"It's not pointless Six." Lyza said as she tried to soothe the pained Beta. She had heard enough without little idea in what to do. In the end all she could do was try and calm Six. "Keep on saying it is and I swear I will swallow you. I don't care if Maya kills me for it. Just...stop."

 

She looked into Six's eyes. Eyes so small that they could only see the world from a dark, dreary corner. She saw herself. She saw what she once had to go through. Perhaps not the exact same pain Six had to experience, but pain nonetheless. The type that shaped her into who she was today. 

 

Six tried to speak but was immediately shushed. 

 

"No Six. No more talking." The sternness in Lyza’s voice showed that this was an order and not some request. 

 

"You're not a freak." She explained. "And you're not a pest. Not after tonight. You're..."

 

A thought crossed her mind. An idea. Something that could very well be what the Beta needed.

 

"You're different Six." Lyza continued. "Like Maya. Like me. You're special. Unique. And you've gone long enough without a show of proper respect."

 

Six was silent, stunned over what Lyza was saying. He wasn't sure if she was genuine or manipulating him into a false sense of security. He still wasn't sure as Lyza gently lowered him onto her lap, allowing him to rest there as she resumed her drive home. She said nothing, instead believing it better to help Six through a show of affection rather than words.

 

 

About an hour later Six was sitting on the sofa of not Mayas home but instead Lyzas. It was the first time he's ever been here, and no words could really describe just how luxurious it was. Four whole stories tall, each floor being for a specific purpose. The first floor was of course the living and dining room, and yet even that seemed to be worth more than what people would make in several lifetimes.

 

The floor furnished with white marble so smooth that it practically allowed someone to glide across it as though it were ice. The furniture, a set of recliner chairs that connected to form one large sofa that faced a flat screen so large it may as well have belonged to the local cinema. 

 

And it was comfy. So comfy that Six was having difficulty staying awake as he waited for Lyza to return. She had left to get changed out of her work clothes and Six remain as he was. That was nearly forty minutes ago, and the Betas mind was already wandering. He was drifting in and out of sleep because of this damn couch and wasn't exactly certain how much time was passing. 

 

When next Six opened his eyes after yet another drift in and out of sleep he found that he was cast in a shadow that blocked out the light. When he looked up all Six could see was a red, shorts filled, sky. 

 

"Mind scooting a bit Six?" Lyza teased. She waved her rear from side to side, showcasing her rather tight-fitting shorts to the Beta. "That is, unless you want me to sit on your lap? I might be tall but I'm surprisingly light~"

 

When no response was given she brought her ass down closer. That did the trick of getting Six to move.

 

"Oh no~. Somewhere better look out." Lyza pressed on with her antics. "Don't think I can stop~."

 

Contrary to what she said Lyza was waiting for Six to run out from underneath her shadow. And when he finally did she slammed down with more force then necessary. 

 

Six was sent forward as a resulting of the earth, or rather sofa, shaking crash. He tumbled and rolled several times before coming to a stop. Even then he was disoriented by the crash. Lyza on the other hand was laughing loudly at Six's resulting dizziness. 

 

"Guess it was too much for you to handle huh Six?!" 

 

When Six finally did regain faculty over his sense he could only look on up towards Lyza in disbelief. Her laugh was different this time, as was her general appearance. No longer in her professional attire she now wore only a black tank top along with the aforementioned red shorts. Her short hair, normally well-kept in her place of work, now was messier then Six had ever seen. 

 

There were tears forming in her eyes, the kind one would get when they couldn't stop laughing. It was...unsettling to say the least. Especially when all Six has ever heard from Lyza were cruel chuckles or malicious giggles. 

 

His disbelief wasn't lost on the now calming giantess. She had to wipe the tears from her eyes before she could speak. "What's the matter Six?" She asked. "Not used to seeing me like this?"

 

A simple shake of Six's head was enough of an answer. 

 

"Well, it's not an appearance I like to share." Lyza admitted. "Only Mayas ever seen me laid back like this."

 

With a relaxed smile on her face Lyza stretched her arms upward. Several times they popped, a soft moan escaping Lyzas lips with each one. "Oh god that felt amazing!" She popped her neck a few times after, the stress visibly leaving her body. "Seriously, beats five cups of coffee in a single day."

 

Lyza sank into her couch as she rested her feet on a glass table across. She was wearing pink slippers, horribly decorated to resemble kittens. 

 

Were Six able his jaw would have dropped to the floor. He looked up to Lyza again and found her looking his way. 

 

"This must be surprising right?" She asked. No answer was needed; the Betas silence was enough. "Well, like I said it's nothing something I usually share. But I feel like you deserve it. Especially after everything I've done to you..."

 

Lyza rubbed her arm as guilt flooded her body. After Six's outbursts in her car, and a brief reflection over how some aspects of his life mirrored hers, she felt awful. A senseless of worthlessness that she could sympathize with. 

 

"I've been cruel to you..." Lyza acknowledged. "I've...threaten you. Threaded on you. Even threatened to eat you on many occasions." Lyza felt a chill run down her spine as she practically confessed her sins. "I've treated you like every other bug in the world. Every little, worthless waste of space bug that gets in the way."

 

For a moment Six felt as though this were her intentions. To draw him into a false sense of security before finally forcing him down into a deeper hole of self-loathing. It never came though. 

 

"But not you Six. You're...different. Unique among those other pests. You deserve better then how I've treated you."

 

Lyza reached to her side, fishing in between the couch cushions for something. A smile spread across as she pulled out the remote to her TV. It sprang to life and listed movies from every possible station, channel, and time where cinema was a thing.

 

"That said, I think it's time you finally got why you deserve." Lyza scrolled through the countless movies before stopping under a specific list filled with various sci-fis, kaiju films, and slasher flicks among other things. "Maya's told me a few things of when you two dated. Even mentioned you like monster movies. Good thing too since i find them fun as well, though I've always had a bias for the old-fashioned kaiju films. Loved seeing those rubber suits just flop around. " Her smile her even wider when she found a movie of particular interest. It wasn't something Six remembered. Hell, it might not have even been released in the states. "Oh you're gonna love this Six. The movies completely subbed since only a few copies were released. And I got mine converted to digital~."

 

Her excitement was... strange. Like watching scenery that betrayed the sense of the mind. 

 

Lyza shot up from the couch before being over Six. "Before we start the movie I'm gonna get some popcorn. I know you can't eat it, but a movie just isn't relaxing without some."

 

Six continued to stare as Lyza practically bounced to the kitchen. This complete change in personality hit the Beta like a bullet train. This was a side of Lyza that he didn't know existed. The very same woman who's made it goal of hers to make life hell for six, and she was currently melting down an unhealthy amount of butter in bowel with a microwave. All while she hummed to herself. 

 

"There had to be some scheme behind this..." Six muttered. This was unprecedented. The sudden acceptance of him. The admittance of cruel deeds. There had to be an edge in this. Some game was being played and he was the toy, the pawn. Of that he was certain. 

 

That very same certainty though was dashed the moment he saw Lyza pull out a can of whipped cream from her fridge and stick the nozzle in her mouth. He watched dumbfounded as she dispensed the contents of the can into her mouth, only swallowing when she noticed Six staring. 

 

He's been doing that a lot lately he realized.

 

She waved innocently at him before returning her attention to the popcorn, can of whipped cream still in hand with the nozzle already in her mouth once more. 

 

Confusion was the only thing that filled Six's mind. Confusion and uncertainty. The only words that he could even think of to describe his disbelief were.

 

"What. The. Fuck?"

Chapter End Notes:

As always a rating and comment are always appreciated! Hope you enjoyed!