- Text Size +

Chapter 1: Welcome to Class


As she stepped out of her car and looked around, her presence was as cold as ice. Wearing black PVC pants and a thick red jacket along with black heels. The female named Ms Eve was ready for her new job. Parked outside the school she would soon take domain over, she walked across the street and into the school grounds. It was early, so barely any students were around and the staff were inside already or yet to arrive. As she approached the front office she found the automatic front doors to be locked. Irritated, she decided to ponder around the grounds for another way in, as the lights inside illuminated that the office was indeed occupied.


As the 29 yr old walked around the grounds, she inspected the buildings. New and fancy, quite nice compared to normal schools. For this was Mr Steven's School for Advanced Learning. A school funded by billionaire Mr Steven to allow those who left Highschool but still wanting further learning to apply and study for another few years. Designed for those who struggled and barely passed, it was an additional few years for schooling for those who wanted it...and a nice tax break for the billionaire who funded it to make good press after terrible PR nightmare situations. Exclusive to those 18 years and over, it was open to those who failed Highschool or who passed and wanted further lessons in specific subjects before advancing into the big, wide world.


Seeing this as a unique opportunity as both a registered teacher and as someone looking for fun, Ms Eve just had to sign up. The subjects she could harvest here would be...delectable. Not to mention future...harvesters.


As she passed one of many science rooms, she bumped into a young girl who was walking infront of her. Having not seen Ms Eve due to about 7 books held in front of her face, the young girl looked about 19 and had bright blonde hair and wore jeans and a simple T-Shirt. Having no school uniform meant the fashion trend was up to each student. As the many books lay on the ground, the young girl bolted up from the ground also and quickly reacted to the incident.


"Oh my, I am so sorry, are you alright. I had to get these to Mrs Hoopers room ASAP and I didn't see you" she said, panicking and trying to apologize and pick up her books at the same time. Ms Eve just smiled, she barely moved her but the girl would be quite the first specimen.


"No problem, I accept your apology and your assistance" Ms Eve said. As the girl was bent down picking up a book, she looked up to Ms Eve confused before a bright light stunned her vision.


Within moments, the girl was gone. However if one was to look closely at the hand Ms Eve was holding out, the panicked looks of the young girl, now at an insanely small size, would be seen. Shrunken and terrified, the young girl looked at the now enormous Ms Eve.


"First of many, how excellent" Ms Eve said before she opened her mouth and threw the girl inside her gaping jaw. However she was not eating the girl, she never ate anybody...no, she had much more terrible things to inflict on the poor girl.


Finished with her fun, Ms Eve returned to investigating the school while finding a way into the office.


After 15 minutes, she had arrived at the office. After some annoying meet and greets and several apologizes about the 'buggy door', Ms Eve had been shown her classroom and her students and left to her own will. Teaching English, she had 8 students, 4 that were absent for the day. As she entered her new class room, upon 4 desks were 3 female students, aged 19 and two aged 18 and a male aged 19. They looked at the teacher, some bored and some intrigued. Ms Eve smiled, her victims were here.


"Welcome to my class, I am Ms Eve and only Ms Eve. No nicknames or mistakes. I take my class seriously and I do not like troublemakers. understand" Ms Eve said, standing at the front of the class. Two of the females seemed quite attentive along with the sole male while the 19 yr old female ignored Ms Eve and continued on her phone. Smirking as she saw the troublemaker, Ms Eve walked towards to only door in and out of the classroom and locked it, before placing a weird materiel over the window of the door and returning to her desk.


She then put her hand in her pocket and pulled out a small object. "This is Steve".


Within minutes all the students had huddled around the desk to inspect 'Steve'. He was a shrunken boy no older then 19. He had messy brown hair and was completely nude. He just sat on the desk, his eyes seemed very dark, as if he never slept and he looked terrified by obedient to Ms Eve as she looked upon him with a gleeful grin.


Amber, one of the 18 year olds, looked upon him with absolute delight. She was a scientific genius and had applied to the school to further her career within the Omega Prestige Science Academy. Normally it was impossible to enter, but since it was run by Mr Steven, Amber was offered a place if she attended the school. Only enrolled to up the numbers and the scores, she was there to earn her role and she to make the school seem like a good idea to other students who might enroll, since Amber was top of her class at High School, she was certain to do the same here and make the school a top performer. However to her, this was incredible. She wanted to know how and why and she wanted to know now! The status of the poor boy was only second to her curiosity.


The other 18 yr old, Suzy was quite shocked. Was this a person? Was this a robot of some sort. Was this a dream? Was she drugged. She was confused and out of it. Forced to enroll to pursue any future goals, she dropped out of Highschool at yr 10 and the job she had obtained needed her to have passed High School. Doing a yr here would be enough for the employer, so she just need to stay focus and survive.


On the opposite of the spectrum was Loise. The 19 yr old was still on her phone, only taking a single glance at the shrunken boy before returning to her chat. She assumed it was some new teacher BS and it was a robot or a toy and cared little for anything else. Daughter to Mrs Eliza, another Billonaire and close friend to Mr Steven. She was here was a favor to her mother, if she attended she did not have to find work and would keep her monthly 20 million allowance. Somewhat like Amber, she was another who attended to bring more favorable views to the school.


Last was Bill, he was somewhat on the same page as Suzy, confused and weirded out. Having only applied because his mother wanted him to "be the best he could be when going for a job" he agreed to get her off his back and give himself a bit more time to find out what the hell he wanted to do after school.


As the students inspected, without touching, the small boy, Ms Eve spoke up. "He was a troublemaker...don't let me turn you into the same size as him" she grinned.


Lilly: Lilly woke up, dazed and confused she inspected her new surroundings. She sat inside her new cell, or molar cell. A prisoner inside Ms Eve's mouth, she was trapped within one of her teeth, as Ms Eve had done to several of her 'random subjects'. Lilly could see them all, trapped as she was. Some trying to escape, some resigned to their fate. The motions of her prison shock her and the constant spit slathered her constantly. Lilly cried...unsure how she would survive.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Any reviews appreciated!