- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A quick one-shot that came to me while trying to think of unaware scenarios. Hope you enjoy! 

 

Hey kid, get up.”

 

Tom groaned and rolled over in his bed as a familiar voice echoed through his mind. He blearily opened his eyes and stared aimlessly in the dark.

 

“C'mon Seth... not tonight. Please.” he muttered.

 

Nope. I'm horny. This is happening,” the voice sneered.

 

Before Tom could shut his eyes and attempt to return to sleep he felt his body betray him. The 19-year-old threw his covers off, slid out of the bed and began marching for the door. Tears formed in his eyes, half from exhaustion and half from past trauma as he realized what was about to happen.

 

Tom was possessed.

 

He wasn't sure how, but a few months back some sort of malevolent entity had taken up residence in his body. Calling itself Seth, the being made it clear that it was only interested in one thing—feet. Specifically, it had a fetish for the feet of older women. And even more specifically, it had a fixation on the feet of Tom's mother, Carol.

 

Over the last few months Seth would frequently take control of Tom's body, shrink him down to the size of an insect and have his way with Carol's feet while she slept. While that was ghoulish enough, the unfortunate teenager he chose as his vessel was also forced to be conscious throughout the abominable act. Nothing Tom tried allowed him to mentally disassociate while Seth puppeteered his body. He had no choice but to suffer through every sinful orgasm he was brought to by his mother's giant feet, while Seth got to shuffle off to whatever dimension he came from, leaving the poor boy with untold levels of mental anguish.

 

The worst part was trying to keep up the appearance that nothing was wrong. Carol of course had no inkling of Seth's nighttime excursions—never in a million years would she believe a person could be possessed or shrink, nor would she have a reason to suspect her own ant-sized son was desperately humping her toes against his will. Meanwhile for Tom it was getting harder and harder to hide that something was wrong. The mere sight of his mother's feet, even at regular-size, was enough to send him into panic attacks. There was one time when she returned from a jog and innocently kicked her sneakers off in the living room. Tom, who was playing video games on the couch caught the slightest whiff of her sweaty feet and was so wracked from PTSD that he had to sprint to the nearest bathroom and empty his stomach.

And so he solemnly marched to his parents' bedroom as the voice within taunted him.

 

What are you cryin' for you big baby?”

 

“Please don't do this. Please just let me go back to bed,” Tom sobbed. “I just want to go back to sleep.”

 

Seth snorted.

 

Oh please. You know there are plenty of people out there who would kill to be in your position. Your mom has some killer feet.”

 

Tom had heard of foot fetishism before but didn't understand it himself. In fact, feet disgusted him, so the incestuous acts he had been forced to endure this year had been made all the more revolting. He begged Seth to at least choose a different woman, but the phantom made it clear that Carol was the one for him, if only because she was always available.

 

With a shudder, Tom recalled the one time Seth forced them to go after his math teacher, Mrs. McKenna. He was forcibly shrunken in his high school hallway and made to trek beneath her desk while she graded papers. As soon as the unsuspecting giant kicked off her heels to relieve her aching feet the possessed teen infiltrated one of them. Forced to hump her shoe's sweat-soaked insole until he was brought to a roaring orgasm, Seth abandoned Tom just in time for him to witness his teacher's massive foot entering the shoe, plunging him in darkness.

 

Tom spent the rest of the afternoon crammed between his teacher's toes like lint, terrified that she would smear him out of existence without knowing. Thankfully she removed her shoes one last time before leaving for the day, giving Tom time to escape the cursed footwear. Seth graciously restored his vessel's size after she left, but it was up to Tom to try to fumble his way through an explanation to the security guards as to why he was skulking around the school after-hours. He ended up with a week's worth of detention and a month of grounding from his mother. From then on, Seth decided to stick to home base.

 

As the door to his parents' bedroom drew near, Tom felt his heart sink as the dark hallway began to expand all around him. His size rapidly dwindled, and in the blink of an eye he was standing hip-deep in carpet and shivering from the cold. Now openly sobbing, he tried one last time to bargain with the disembodied spirit that controlled his fate, but Seth was having none of it. Tom marched onward into the darkness.

 

 

His parents' bed loomed far above him, higher up than the highest skyscraper, and no matter how many times he went through this it amazed him. At his size their innocent snoring rumbled through the air like thunder. Tom felt himself starting to sweat and tremble as his mind fully processed what he was about to go through again.

 

Seriously will you cut it out? What are you crying for?!” Seth jeered.

 

“Because I don't want to fuck my mom's fucking feet!” Tom snapped back with a hushed tone, despite the fact that there was no chance of his parents ever hearing his voice at this pitiful size.

 

Oh puh-lease! It's feet! It's nothing!”

 

“It's wrong!”

 

Hey don't kinkshame me kid! You want wrong? 'Cause I can show you wrong. You keep sassin' me and I'll have us go deep diving in her twat. Is that what you want? Ain't like you haven't been there before, heh heh heh.”

 

Tom nearly vomited at the thought.

 

You should be grateful, you know. All I give a shit about is feet. It could be a lot worse. I know a guy who made his kid climb up his aunt's asshole. No joke. I don't think I need to tell you what happened next.”

 

Tom paled with sickness as he struggled to keep it together. But more over, he was baffled by Seth's words. There were others out there in his predicament? Who or what was Seth, exactly? And how were there more of him?

 

Tom was torn from his thoughts as he felt another one of Seth's abilities kick in. Crossing any meaningful amount of distance in a reasonable amount of time was borderline impossible to do at a quarter-inch tall, but Seth could use his strange magic to make the hapless lad leap thousands of feet through the air. In a flash, Tom jumped from the carpet to the foot of his parents' bed and came face-to-face with the object of Seth's desires.

 

Poking through the end of the covers, was his mother's bare left foot.

 

At his size, the appendage was absolutely colossal. It was laying face down, exposing its vast, wrinkled sole to its visitor. As if to greet him, the sleeping woman briefly curled her toes, giving Tom and Seth a glimpse of her long nails and their chipped red polish. Tom grimaced as he remembered the sights and smells he encountered when Seth once forced him to shove his head underneath his mom's big toenail. He prayed the malevolent spirit would keep things simple tonight.

 

Aw yeah here we go. This is what I've been waiting for,” Seth rasped, “Let's get to work.”

 

Despite the poor lad's brain doing everything in its power to do the opposite, Tom felt his body begin approaching the slumbering foot. As he got closer and closer he could himself become engulfed in his tremendous mother's body heat and with it, the scent of her foot.

 

If you asked Carol if she had smelly feet she would, of course, say no. The 52-year-old woman may had let herself go a bit over the years, but she was still very hygienic. But at the size Seth often reduced Tom to, all smells were amplified. The light frosting of sweat gathered among his mother's feet during the workday were transformed into a thick miasma that was somehow both sweet and sour.

 

Still, Tom had to be grateful for the little things. Just something as simple as his mom's thoughtless decision to leave her foot poking out from under the covers would make the night go faster. If her feet were guarded beneath the blankets Seth would make him walk the long way around her body and crawl beneath them.

 

This trek always opened him up to all sorts of catastrophes, including one night where his mom actually woke up and nearly turned him into paste as she climbed out of bed to use the bathroom. But by far the worst incident was the time when she farted in her sleep just as he passed her rear. Trapped beneath the covers, the poor boy was treated to the worst dutch oven in history.

 

Seth had Tom clamber up onto the underside of the oblivious woman's thick toes and before he knew it he was diving onto the ball of her foot. Tears began to flow freely as Tom felt the member between his legs stiffen against his will and he gasped as Seth drove his face into the firm flesh below.

 

Tom could barely get a breath in as he was made to kiss and lick the tough ball of the older woman's foot, each taste of the rank sole searing in his brain. He could hear Seth's desperate grunts as he indulged himself, and before he knew it Tom found himself chewing at a piece of peeling skin and trying in vain to tear it off like a rapid dog.

 

When Seth grew bored of that he had Tom pull his painfully erect member from his pajama pants and, without hesitation, plunged it between a wrinkle on the foot's sole. He jackhammered between the sweaty crevice with a horrid urgency and Tom cried as he anticipated how sore he was going to be tomorrow morning.

 

As Seth made him thrust into his mom's foot over and over he could feel the climax building within him. Part of him was glad that things would be wrapping up so quickly, but the other part of him was dreading trying to mentally untangle the confusing whirlwind of pleasure and disgust his Seth-induced orgasms made him feel.

 

The “ground” below the pair trembled. Far above in the heavens, Tom's mother moaned, though from at his scale it was akin to pealing thunder. Still humping against his will, Tom looked up and screamed. His mother's right foot loomed above, her big toe aimed right at them.

 

Oh fuck!” Seth screamed in Tom's mind.

 

Carol's massive toe careened toward her shrunken son. Seth pulled Tom out of the way just as the digit crashed into the sole with meteoric force. As the sleeping woman instinctively scratched as the tiny irritation his sex romp caused, Tom tumbled down the ball of her foot back towards her toes. He let out a peep of surprise as they folded around him, plunging him in darkness.

 

The dense, rich odor between his mother's toes invaded and overloaded his senses as he was crushed within their tight vice, her salty skin forcing itself between his lips and across his tongue. Seth let out a mighty roar and Tom sobbed as he was brought to a violent orgasm, his body desperately convulsing as it tried its best to thrust within her iron grip. For what felt like an eternity he pumped rope after rope of cum into the tight crevices between her toes while Seth's throes of passion pulsed through his mind and added to his growing nausea.

 

Finally, just when it seemed like his mother was going to curl her toes even tighter and mercifully crush him out of existence, she let up and Tom was sent tumbling from her toes back onto the mattress. Her toes wiggled slowly, as if waving goodbye to their lover.

 

Tom sputtered and coughed, desperately trying to cycle fresh air into his lungs as he heard Seth panting within him. He groaned and rolled onto his side, wrapping his arms around his throbbing ribs.

 

Phew, that was a close one,” Seth gasped, “I thought we were a goner that time. Still hot, though.”

 

“F-fuck you,” Tom wheezed.

 

Oh come on. Don't be like that. You know you had fun too. But hey, if you're so over feet, like I said, we can always take a trip to her--”

 

“NO!” Tom screamed.

 

That's what I thought. Welp, I'm satisfied for the night. I'll see you around kid. You'll grow back as soon as you get back to your bedroom. Thanks for all the fun!”

 

The second Tom felt the control over his body return he fell over and vomited, the contents of his stomach spilling over the mattress into the vast abyss below. Clutching the abused member between his legs, the shrunken teen wept openly as his mother continued to snooze, none the wiser to the horrid torture her son was being put through.

 

* * *

 

“Tom?”

 

Carol opened the door to her son's bedroom to check up on him. Even though it was Saturday, it was unlike him to sleep in so late. He was curled up in his blankets like a cocoon, his back facing her. She was worried he might be sick and took a step inside the room.

 

“Honey, it's past noon. Your breakfast is getting cold,” she said as she ran her hand through his hair.

 

“S-sorry mom,” he muttered. He couldn't bear to face her. “I'm just feeling a little off today.”

 

“Well okay. But you have to eat something,” Carol said as turned back to his door, picking up some discarded items along the way. “And uh, try to take a shower—you stink.”

 

With that she closed the door. Tom closed his eyes and wept as he heard the sound of Seth's laughter echo through his mind...