- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


------


This was a story I wrote in a single afternoon, based on the antics of Tinawardo, a good buddy of mine. Enjoy!

-----

 

The Fomorians were an ancient and powerful civilization. For 3000 thousand years they had ruled over the continent of Balor, in the world of Gricenchos - a planet 5 times the size of Earth. There, they’d built vast cities of concrete and steel; they’d drained bogs and tamed rivers; they’d scarred the land in search of ore; and they’d raised powerful armies to subjugate their neighbors. They were powerful and bloodthirsty - they’d spread like a swarm of ants all over their world, conquering all the other continents, and exterminating anyone who dared to resist. None could stand against their endless legions, millions of fanatical soldiers who fought and killed for the glory of Fomoria; nor against their dreadful machines of war, their tanks, bombers and dreadnoughts. They were the absolute rulers of Gricenchos... or they had been, at least. Now, everything they were, everything they had been, was about to be destroyed by a gigantic, horny femboy.


His name was Tim, and he’d arrived at Gricenchos just a few hours ago. The Fomorians had quickly realized three things about him. The first was how huge he was. He was, in fact, beyond huge - there were no words able to make justice to his immense size. He was 15,000 miles tall! A planet-sized god, whose toes alone were 20 times bigger than the tallest mountain in Gricenchos, looking down upon their little world with a mixture of boredom and mischief. 


The second was how pretty he was. He was young, slender and feminine, yet unmistakably male. And he was breath-takingly beautiful: he had an aura of divine perfection about him, one which went beyond all taste or preference, straight to the animal mind. His long-ish, silky hair was a deep brown, as were his eyes - though they were spotted with a pink, inhuman spark. His skin was pale and velvety, covered in adorable moles; his hips were broad, his limbs graceful, his thighs thick, and his ass impressively fat and bubbly. He wore cute, round glasses; a green crop-top which let his flat belly show; black, thigh-high stirrup socks; and a black, extra-short miniskirt which did nothing to hide his impressive, naked cock or his tight, hairless ballsack. He was, in short, everything that the manly, warlike Fomorians weren’t - and, despite his unfathomably huge size, the grizzled soldiers lusted after him as soon as they understood what they were looking at. Against all rationality, they longed to bend him over and dominate him, to make him scream like the little bitch he was.


Their lust, however, soon turned to horror… because the third thing they realized, and the most terrifying one, was that Tim thought of their world as a simple toy, and of the Fomorians as microbes to be killed for his amusement. That became clear as soon as he lifted one foot and, with a playful grin on his plush lips, crushed half a continent under his sole. 


“Hello, little germs” - he said, grinding his foot against the ground, shattering the planet’s crust and warping its mantle under his weight. His sing-song voice was the loudest thing the tinies had ever heard: it destroyed entire cities with its volume alone. “I’m Tim, and I’m bored. I’ve come to have some fun with your world… and, sadly, that means you’re all gonna die. But no hard feelings, alright, cuties? This is, after all… just for fun.”


Then, there was nothing but chaos, terror and death, and the giggling of a gargantuan god of destruction.


-----


As the titanic femboy had his fun with the planet, the Fomorians of Balor cowered in their cities, the once brave and powerful conquerors brought to the depths of terror by his casual acts of apocalyptic destruction. Many had tried to strike at him, with nuclear barrages and desperate strikes at whatever parts of him they could reach: these attacks had barely tickled the boy. Ancient cultures and powerful empires turned to dust under his soles, his ass, his thighs, his hands. Entire nations were devoured by the beautiful femboy, who had apparently worked up quite the appetite with all the destruction. Billions died! Nothing could stop his rampage - and the Fomorians knew it was only a matter of time until he came for them.


And so it was. After crushing the rest of Gricenchos under his beautiful body, the massive femboy finally took notice of Balor. One earth-shattering step, then two, and he was astride the little continent, still as horny as he was when he’d arrived. The ripples he’d caused with his steps raced outwards from his feet, crashing against the Balorian coasts. Millions died, drowned by tsunamis or crushed under the collapsing cityscape… and he hadn’t even touched the continent yet!


Tim squatted over the continent, humming softly, wondering what he was going to do with this one. “How should I play with you, little germs? -  he whispered, the Fomorians screaming and crying as his divine voice assaulted their ears. Suddenly, the titan bit his lower lip, his brown eyes shining with malice - he had a very, very good idea.


“I’m going to sit, alright, little tinies? But don’t worry, not over your continent! - he said with mock reassurement. “Still, you better hold on, alright?”


And so he did. As the Fomorians ran around in mad panic, fleeing aimlessly and pointlessly, Tim laid his hands on the ground (crushing a few islands unworthy of his attention) and carefully parked his big butt over another, lesser continent which neighboured with Balor, leaving his target between his incredibly thick and soft thighs. This lesser continent had already been ravaged by the massive earthquakes the giant caused with his movements, but there were still a few hundreds of thousands of survivors left there, who had the honor of being crushed under the femboy’s enormous, plump asscheeks. The boy was as careful as a 15,000 miles tall titan could be, as he didn’t want to break his toy before its time - nevertheless, a full fifth of the continent was turned into a wasteland by the shockwave.


The boy then looked down at the prize between his legs with shameless arousal. His cock, hard and proud, sprung from beneath his skirt and stood at attention, 1500 miles of smooth, throbbing meat which cast its shadow over Balor. Tim caressed it distractedly as he looked upon the destruction he’d caused. He never got tired of seeing just how fragile, puny and pathetic the mortals were. In a way, he loved them - he loved how, despite their insignificance, they always found a way to thrive, to think themselves the masters of creation… at least, until a sexy giant like himself came to put them in their place.


“I’m about to end you all, little cuties” - he whispered, his words dripping with lust. “Don’t you want to defend yourselves?”


His voice was like a call to attention. With amusement, he watched as several regions of Balor rallied their armies and began to bombard his cock-head with all sorts of nukes and missiles. The only thing they managed was to make him even harder! The knowledge that these tinies’ most destructive weapons could only tickle him a bit was like a cocktail of aphrodisiacs for him. Soon enough, he was masturbating openly, rubbing his hand all over his shaft and moaning in pleasure. Each stroke of his dick made his smooth ballsack bounce in an hypnotizing manner, in rhythm with his waist - causing a drumbeat of earthquakes which had soon destroyed another portion of Balor. The Fomorians, of course, had eventually realized their attack was laughable in its futility, and fallen back into abject terror. Trapped between his thighs as they were, they didn’t even have the hope of escape, futile as it may have been. No plane or airship could rise high enough to get past those enormous thighs, 2000 miles thick, milky-pale and maddeningly seductive.


Soon enough, they could feel the giga-femboy was reaching his climax. His cute moans became louder, his breathing more erratic, his strokes faster, the earthquakes stronger. They could see his cock throbbing in his hand, one jerk after the next, his glans already glistening with precum. He was about to cum! Driven to hopelessness, the proud Fomorians at last fell on their knees and begged the god for mercy, offering to be his loyal slaves - but this only got a small giggle out of him. At any other time, he may have considered it… but now, he was too lost in the throes of pleasure. Now, that civilization would serve its true purpose: as a sacrifice to his lust.


With a girlish, high-pitched moan, Tim came. He spurted rope after rope of semen over Balor, and, for a few seconds which stretched into an eternity, the Fomorians watched his cum rising beyond the atmosphere, forming a beautiful, ivory arc... before plummeting down towards them. It was the wrath of the gods, a white extinction, dozens of nation-sized globs burning on re-entry, covering the sky itself... the tinies ran, but there was no escape. Tim's seed crashed against the continent, crushing half of it under its creamy, gooey mass. Hundreds of cities were obliterated in an instant. The tinies didn’t even drown in the semen, no: the sheer weight of it straight-up disintegrated them. Not even mountains stood against it - they too were washed away like sandcastles by the powerful tide of cum. The cum was thick and burning-hot, steaming the air with great clouds which rose to coil around Tim’s cock-head like a crown of victory, a sight as surreal as it was terrifying for the tinies. It spread over the land with horrifying slowness, crushing even more of it under its creamy weight. The surviving Fomorians tried to escape, but the slow, white flood overtook them nevertheless. Others took to the air in airships and helicopters - but, as they tried to fly over the ocean of cum, its heat had cooked them alive. There was simply nothing the tinies could do against a god’s cumshot!


At last the semen settled, ceasing to spread, and the surviving tinies dared to hope. The cum-ocean’s edges were mountain-thick, and yet it didn’t seem inclined to cover the rest of Balor. More than half the continent lay buried under Tim’s semen, but there were still many surviving cities, and many billions waiting for their fate, gasping and choking on the fishy, heady smell of semen which permeated their entire atmosphere. Tim, meanwhile, had quickly rebounded from his orgasm. He was now looking down at the continent with interest, smiling enigmatically, waiting for something even as he kept caressing his smooth cock.


And it soon became clear what it was.

 

-----

 

It began with a bubbling in the goo, under the surface of the steaming ocean of cum. The survivors looked towards its thick edges, and saw things jumping out of it. Pale, slithering leviathans, racing through the semen with startling ease. They were Tim’s sperm cells, and they were huge, as befitted such a titanic god: their heads were 300 feet wide, and their tails were more than half a mile in length. They erupted from his cum by the millions, twitching with ferocity, crashing down onto the land and quickly racing towards the surviving cities. They were not like normal human sperm: they were monsters of their own. They had slavering jaws on their blind heads, full of sharp fangs; and their flagella were more like draconic tails, muscular and slimy, whipping behind them with deliberate purpose. Their tongues lolled out of their mouths, long and tentacular, and their drool was thick and acidic. And they hungered. When they saw the horde coming, the Fomorians screamed, and rallied the remnants of their armies to defend themselves… but the monsters were as unbeatable as they themselves had once pretended to be.


The divine femboy’s sperm cells crashed through lines of soldiers, turning them into paste, pausing only to catch the stragglers with their long tongues and devour them. They crushed tanks under their sheer weight, or crunched them like cans between their jaws. They stood on their long tails, and snatched helicopters from the air. The Fomorians threw everything they had at them, but it was not enough. Their slimy hides were impervious to small arms fire - even cannons weren’t enough to stop them. The tinies found some success by bombarding the advancing horde with ballistic missiles - but, for each they managed to kill, a hundred took their place.


The armies of Fomoria were but a speed bump for the monsters’ advance. Soon enough, they fell upon the cities, roaring in delight. They smashed against skyscrapers, toppling them aside with ease, and buried under the streets to emerge under panicking crowds, swallowing them. With their tongues, they violated every hiding place, pulling the tinies away from their burrows and into their mouths; others burrowed into the ground, smashing the underground tunnels and bunkers with their bulk. They crushed everything they couldn’t eat, and then, like locusts, continued forwards in their mad dash, driven by instincts they would never fulfill. From atop the tallest buildings, the tinies in one city would watch in panic as Tim’s sperm consumed another, before turning towards them, a tide of hunger and destruction. They’d watch as their own armies were crushed by the monsters, and then… then there was nothing to do but scream, but look up past their destroyer’s cock, up at his distant, smiling, beautiful face, and beg for mercy… before a pale monster chomped them down.


It took little time. As Tim watched, feeling his dick hardening once more, his sperm laid waste to the rest of Balor, to anything lucky enough to have been spared by the mass of his cum. To this, he snickered. 6 billion people had died there, crushed under his cum or devoured by his sperm. His sperm! The tinies were so weak that they couldn’t even resist that! They were adorable. The giga femboy couldn’t wait to destroy his next world. But, for now, there were still some survivors remaining, hiding atop the tallest peaks in the land.


Thank you, little cuties” - he said sweetly, as his sperm cells, having run out of things to eat or destroy, began burrowing into the planet itself, mistaking it for an egg. This was easily the most fun I’ve had in the last few days. You truly put a valiant show against my... pets, and for that, I salute you.”


Then he giggled again, as cute as he was menacing.

 

“Now, let me send you with the rest of your people…”

And he closed his massive thighs, pressing them together, obliterating everything between them, everything that Fomoria was and had been. The entire continent was erased in an instant. The Fomorians, and their entire planet, had perished to satisfy the selfish desires of a bored, horny, gorgeous giant. Thus was and would forever be the fate of all mortals: to be toys for those such as Tim, for the divine, all-powerful femboys who ruled over all of existence.

 

-----

THE END

-----