- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2021/08/23]
Waking up in a strange new land, Adronach quickly finds out that he is not alone.  While he new surroundings remind him cities on Earth, the creatures inhabiting it are only humanoid in shape, not appearance.  Lost, alone and much smaller than he remembered, not that he remembers much of himself from before, how will he survive in a world that threatens to consume him whole!?


A whole new setting with so many possibilities, commissioned by DarkLight!  It was a blast to build this world and if DarkLight's enthusiasm is anything to go by, there should be much more to come in the future. I should also mention that a big part of this setting that DarkLight wanted to include was the language barrier between Adronach and the other characters, but since inventing an entirely new language is a bit too time consuming, I opted to instead make a two different ciphers for English to Manimal and vice-versa.  This isn't how the language truly sounds, but rather a representation of how nonsensical yet structured the other party perceives the other's language.  I hope that translates well in the story.


Tags: Impending Vore, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, and Materal



Shelter in the Reina

 

At first, he saw nothing but blinding white and heard nothing but a deafening ringing.  While his back was planted firmly against something firm supporting it, he was sure the world was spinning around him.  "Where..."  Like coming out of a deep slumber, his thoughts were hazy and at best, what little he could remember he could remember was dazzling lights strobing on and off in front of him and sirens screeching.

 

"Why'd you hit it so hard?  If something happens to Adronach, it'll be your fault!"  An older man's voice could barely be heard over the cacophonous noise, but he remembered it well enough.

 

"'Adronach'?  Is that me?"  His brain racing to process recent events and inform him of where he was, the already fuzzy memory began to fade as the sound of a gentle breeze passing through leaves eased his throbbing eardrums.

 

"I just wanted to be able to say I 'knocked him into next week'!"  The panic in her voice was quite apparent, everything faded with her saying, "Adron, I'm sorry!"

 

Cracking his eyes open to allow natural light in, he stared up at the enormous shrubbery above, with patches of the clear sky sowing through the branches as the wind blew through.  The dirty and chips of old tree bark on his back made for slightly discomforting bedding, but a particularly large piece took up the most of his back as he sat up.  Checking his hands and body for injury, his relief to be whole and intact was quickly replaced by the sudden realization that he was wearing nary a thread of clothing!  "What the-!?"  Just as he was about to freak out over his nudity, movement in the clearing ahead of him caught his attention and his eyes refocused to properly capture the view that he initially couldn't believe.

 

What he once thought to be an undeveloped area in a forest somewhere, appeared to be surrounded by an open, concrete enclosure that served to prevent the vegetation from spreading onto the sidewalks and roads adjacent to either side.  But even worse, judging by the scale of the branches and leaves concealing him and the size of the bipedal humanoids walking around in the open, he was much smaller than he remembered being normal.  The creatures walking around were three to four times bigger than him on average, with some being even larger than that, but what he found most fascinating and terrifying was the appearance of them.

 

"Hmmm? Bsoc’x csex csoc xhyggx xu rygeweuix?  O soezgyxx hujfya?"  Hearing the rustling for the bush he was hiding under, Adronach quickly turned to see the muzzle of a very large wolf pointed directly at him... however, rather than a quadrupedal canine like he would expect, the creature staring directly at him was a bipedal humanoid covered head to tail in a lustrous, short coat of grey and black fur.  Ears pointed up from the top of her head, a tongue snaked out of her protruding snout to lick her lips, and the predatory look in her eye was not lost on him at all.  "Wuhy cu hoho, geccgy czyoc.  E wuigr pu tuz o xjowf qytuzy wgoxx."  As she reached out with her hand, four slender furred fingers and an opposable thumb as expected on a human, the sleeve of her shirt got caught on a branch, stopping her just short of grabbing him.

 

Before she could untangle her clothes from the bush, Adron scurried down along the length of the bush.  "She's gonna eat me!  I just know it!"  He didn't understand the language she was speaking, though he could recognize it as such, the hunger in her eye and salivation from her lips were clear enough signs of her intentions.  Thankfully she was having trouble following after him, and when he got to the end of the planter surrounding the shrubbery, he jumped down to the sidewalk and looked around to figure out his next move.  However, to his immediate right a golden furred paw extending from a pant leg landed within arms reach of him, and looking up, he saw a woman with feline eyes, a short snout and long whiskers staring down at him.

 

"O soezgyxx hujfya?  Ec ruyxj’c guuf gefy ec qygujpx cu ojaujy…"  This lioness' reaction no different than the wolf girl closing in from behind, she began to reach for him while thanking her good fortune.  “...ayc.  Aui’gg qygujp cu ha qygga xuuj yjuips.”

 

Looking around wildly for a place to hide, the smaller man saw a fence with a gap in it just on the other side of the perpendicular sidewalk ahead of him.  Ducking just as her hand-like paw, he was only able to get away from her when the wolf girl caught up and grabbed her arm.

 

"Sya!  E xob csex hujfya tezxc!"  Finally rounding the concrete planter, the wolf girl came into view and angrily barked at the lioness.

 

Not willing to back down from a free meal, the lioness growled back.  "E ruj’c xyy quiz johy uj seh, qecws!"

 

Leaving the two predators to fight over him themselves, Adron sprinted towards the hole in the fence.  "Hopefully I can hid-ah!!"  As he neared his objective, faster than he could react, a hand covered in green scales grabbed him by the waist and hauled him off his feet.  Panic setting in, he struggled in the overpowering grip of a girl who's facial structure looked the most human he had seen... if not for the reptilian scales and eyes.

 

A long tongue came out from her mouth, and danced across his exposed chest more than a proper lick before retreating back behind her lips.  "Ha. E sovyj’c sor hukfya ej xu gujp, qic aui xhygg ijgefy oja E’vy yvyz sor qytuzy."  Holding him up high, her jaw dislocated as she opened her mouth wide, revealing her sharp fangs and narrow gullet.  A slight build up of saliva disappeared down her throat as she lowered the helpless man towards his doom.

 

"What the?  She's going to swallow me whole!?"  As his feet touched the slimy flesh of the snake woman's maw, he continued to try and escape, but she was too strong.  Even his seemingly well-trained muscles couldn't help him.  "Damnit, damnit, damnit!"

 

"Sya!  Et ojaujy’x yocejp csy hujfya, ec’x hy!"  Grabbing the snake woman's arms roughly, causing her to lose her grip on the squirming man, the wolf girl appeared as an unwitting savior with the lioness right behind her.  "E’vy puc wgoxx cu tyc cu."

 

Stepping up to the other side of the snake woman, the lioness grabbed her other arm.  "Ju, E’h yocejp csoc hujfya.  E sor cu xfek gikws sgoxx!"

 

"Buigr aui pezgx gyc hy pu?  Bsuyvyz yocx seh pycx cu yoc seh!"  Struggling against the two strangers, the snake woman was the only one still watching as the hairless snack ran towards a fence, or more specifically, a hole in a fence to escape.  "Bsews Wegg qy jujy ut ix et aui gyc seh pyc oboa!"  Pointing out their escaping quarry, she didn’t mind competing for her food a bit, but she wouldn’t tolerate something so small, weak and delicious looking getting away.

 

Glancing behind him as the other two realized their mistake of not noticing the hole in the partition next to them, they released the snake woman and all three scrambled to chase after him.  "C'mon!  So close!"  Pooling all of his strength into his muscular legs, he lunged for the opening and felt one of them brush his feet as he flew through the hole.  Skidding to a stop on the other side, he turned over onto his back, panting heavily for air, and scrambled back away from the wolf girl's hand as she reached through to grab him while the lioness and snake woman stood up and glared at him over the fence that was only waist high on them.  "Crap...  I can't keep... huh?"  While the distance he ran wasn't that far for the gigantic creatures, at his reduced size and the intensity that he ran, by the time he had the energy to run again he'd already be in one of their stomachs, whole or not.  However, just as he was about to contemplate his next move, a large shadow fell over him from behind, and by the time he looked up to see who or what was casting it, he was staring up at the underside of a not just big to him, but proportionately massive pair of grey-furred breasts as his face raced up to get stuffed between them.  As a strong arm also held him in place, he felt something soft and warm support him from underneath too.  "Huh!?"

 


 

 

Returning to her dorm from another early day of classes, adjusting the skirt over her fishnet stockings that was falling off her wide hips, the vulpine girl noticed a bit of commotion near the fence of her dormitory as well as something dashing through it from the other side.  "Hmm?  A hairless monkey?  He doesn't have a tail either."  She watched as it tried to catch its breath before turning over and scrambling back from some grey wolf girl trying to grab him as the lioness and green snake woman got ready to climb over the fence to chase after him.  "Oh, the poor thing."  Quickly going over to the terrified and clearly lost monkey, she scooped him up and held him close to her slightly doughy belly paunch, her breasts resting on his face and his body sitting atop her prepuce as she glared at the three predators.  "Do you girls have business with my monkey?"

 

While the fox girl was a bit taller than average, just over six feet, the other three weren't much shorter than her and there were three of them.  With a quick glance to each other, they nodded and looked back at the interloping fox, ready to contest her ownership of the clearly wild prey... until they saw the two massive globes stretching out her fishnet stockings from between her legs and the protruding cocksleeve resting atop of them.

 

"Tsk!  You should keep your ‘pet’ on a leash then..."  Clearly disgruntled, the lioness was the first to back down.  "There are easier lunches to be had than fighting a Hyper for one."  Walking away, she glanced back at the rare meal she had to give up, her belly growling in protest.

 

"Awww...  I wouldn't have had to worry about a hairball after eating him too..."  Also upset that she had to let go of such an easy meal, the snake woman simply turned and walked away like she wasn't involved at all.

 

As the other two left, the fox girl looked to the wolf who was staring and drooling at either the little monkey she was holding or her pronounced cock sheathe that he was sitting on and let out an exasperated sigh.  "Hey, eyes are up here!  If you're in heat, go find someone you could handle.  Trust me, your hips wouldn't survive a romp with me."  The stares and envy not a new thing, if anything she found it more flattering than anything, she wanted to make sure the little and oddly well behaved monkey was alright before trying to track down his owner.

 

"O-Oh!  S-Sorry."  Snapping out of her trance, the wolf girl gave the purple fox another look over and felt her pants tighten in her crotch area as well.  However, even erect she didn't create a bulge as big as the flaccid Hyper in front of her.

 

Seeing the tent she caused in the other futa's pants, she rubbed her prepuce gently with her free hand and smirked.  "Cute."

 

Blushing in both embarrassment and arousal, the wolf girl quickly ran off, leaving the massively endowed fox to wag her tail in satisfaction at her petty victory.  "Okay little guy, I guess you at least trust me a bit since you're not squirming."  Tightening her grip on the hairless monkey a bit, she entered the dorm and went to her room.

 

Once inside, she took off her thigh-high black leather boots and went over to the shared couch and coffee table of her dorm room.  Typical of shared dorms, the room was split down the middle by an imaginary line where on one side dark colored clothes were strewn about, posters of monstrous creatures and heavy-metal bands were on the wall and a bunch of clutter was laying on the messy bed and desk.  The other side, by contrast, was very clean and elegantly decorated with fancy sheets on the properly made, larger bed, floral patterns were on almost every surface appropriate to display them and the posters on the wall were all for movies and entertainment typical of middle-aged women or rich ladies.

 

Because of the size and position of them, when the purple fox girl sat on the couch, she sat on her own testicles in equal measure, which didn't bother her in the slightest as she leaned back into the cushions.  She could feel her skirt, stockings and the useless piece of clothing that society calls panties get stretched over and slide down her thighs as she did, but since she was in the privacy of her own dorm, she didn't mind the slight nudity.  Instead she'd rather focus on the strange monkey she rescued and held him up to examine.  His body lacked the coat of fur she'd expect a simian to have but on closer inspection the hairs that did cover his body were much thinner and lighter, and showed the skin beneath it where the thicker concentration of brown hairs on his head and around his genitals did not.  Also, his muscles were all developed oddly, and his skeletal structure suggested that he walked upright, like manimals, rather than hunched over like all the other monkeys she had seen before.  "Maybe it's a rare mutation or something."  She looked into his green eyes, and though he wasn't fearful of her, he was wary and surprised, almost like he had sentience to him.  "Don't worry little guy, Mama Reina will help you get back to your owner."  Giggling as he looked even more confused, she smiled to reassure him.  "Not that you'd underst-"

 

"Zb-Zbe… eq zbyf yqi ueo?"

 

"Hmm!?"  Freezing up, even though she didn't understand him, the fox girl clearly heard the monkey she was holding say something, use a language.  "You can talk!?"  In a moment of panic, she dropped him and held her hands up.

 


 

 

Both exhaustion and lack of options kept Adron from fighting to free himself from the furry girl that rescued(?) him from the other hungry predators.  Her grip was firm but gentle and since she didn't immediately try to eat him, he figured he could at least catch his breath and think of a way to escape if she turned out to be less than altruistic.  Though he could also tell that her grip was too strong to escape from and if he wanted to continue to breathe comfortably, he should do anything to cause her to tighten it.

 

"At least she smells nice..."  With his face buried in the underside of her immense bosom, the air was saturated in the scent of whatever she used to wash her fur with.  He used his hands to create a gap large enough to breathe out of until she finally pulled him out and held him up to examine.

 

His possible savior was quite tall, more than four times his size and had a single piercing in her right ear.  Both her short fur and long hair were well groomed and shined with a healthy luster and while one eye was hidden under her ebony locks, the amber eye looking him over reflected her concern and curiosity for him, unlike the uncaring hunger of the three before.  Even more oddly than just how humanoid these animal people seemed to be, she was wearing dark eyeshadow and it looked like her lips might have a coat of either lipstick or lip gloss to enhance the natural thickness of her bottom lip.  Her mouth and nose protruded out from her face a bit like the muzzle of a fox, but it was a bit shorter and not quite as narrowed to a point like on a typical fox, then again, she was anything but typical.  Her black leather, spiked collar was clearly a fashion accessory rather than a sign of domestication and the black, stretched out material that was supposed to be a tank top was struggling to contain the soft, fuzzy breasts he was just pressed up under.  Some markings in red were printed on the material, but he didn't recognize the script it belonged to.  "Is 'goth' even a thing in this world, because this... girl?... fox?... this... creature is clearly dressed in goth."

 

"Ruj’c buzza geccgy pia, Hoho Zyejo begg sygk aui pyc qowf cu auiz ubjyz."  As she spoke to him, his mind once again drew a blank for whatever language she was speaking.  At the very least it sounded similar enough to the language the other three predators spoke, so whatever society their species created on this planet shared a common language.  Still, if she was willing to talk and not just eat him, he needed information.  "Juc csoc aui’r ijryzxc-"

 

"Wh-Who... or what are you?"  It seemed moot for greetings at this point, especially since he wasn't entirely expecting her to understand him either.  Rather, he spoke to display his sentience and intelligence and gauge her reaction.

 

"Hmm!?"  She froze and stared blankly at him in surprise.  Blinking a few times in disbelief, she released her grip on him in panic, leaning further back into the piece of furniture she was sitting on and dropped him, throwing her hands up in the air.  "Aui woj cogf!?"

 

Flailing his arms in an attempt to remain upright as he fell, Adron looked down at the spot of his landing just in time to see his feet sink into the exposed bulge of her genitalia that was below him!  Her prepuce swallowed him up to his knees with ease thanks to the momentum of his fall and the warm, slippery flesh inside made for poor footing to keep him balanced.  Falling backwards with his legs still trapped in the sheathe, he landed on a set of ridiculously big and ludicrously soft testicles.

 

"Sh-She has a dick!?  My god!  This thing is almost half as big as me... and flaccid!  Is she a hermaphrodite?  In transition?  Does her species even have two different sexes?"  The soft fur on his back far too comfortable for his liking, the seemingly lone human in this world sat up and tried to pull his legs free of the surprisingly tight hold the fox person's prepuce had on him.  "But damn if this isn't some fine fur..."  It was clear from how clean and pleasant smelling it was in such an area that hygiene was at least a thing for her.  If anything, it was a bit concerning how good the crotch of the fox girl smelled, it wasn’t the least bit offensive to his nose, even the heavier odor that wafted up from the slit that swallowed his legs.  The pungent odor filled his nostrils with gentle dominance, filling him with a sense of calm and comfort.

 

However, in the short span of time he started to make some progress after being dropped, the slight paunch of the vulpine girl's belly fell over his knees, trapping his legs in her cock sheathe as her grey-furred breasts came crashing down and knocking him over.  She was so well endowed that her chest completely covered him from the neck down, and while his heart rate had accelerated, there was also an eerie sense of comfort in the warmth of her body fully encompassing him.

 

"Us!  X-Xuzza, xurra xbyycey!"  Her slender hands grabbing him by the shoulders quickly, the furry girl pulled him out from under her breasts with ease.  Her fingers each had the pads found on an animal’s paw on her fingertips and her palm was also covered in the slightly thicker padding, but some sort of moisturizing product made them soft to the touch.  His feet were slightly moist in the mucus lining her prepuce and the strong scent of her musk now free to the open air was an order of magnitude stronger than the bit that leaked out from the gap his legs created, but set him down on the coffee table in front of her.  "Ec box oj owweryjc, E xbyoz.  Csex xciker xfezc…"

 

As she tried, and ultimately failed, to adjust her skirt and underwear to cover her bulging genitalia, he just stared blankly at her.  From the low tone of her voice and the struggle to make eye contact with him now, she seemed to be embarrassed.  Failing to properly cover up she bowed a few times and said something in a half whimper.  Her ears drooped a bit and each time she bowed her large chest covered and squished into her humongous cock.  She was clearly uncomfortable by what had happened as she wiggled her wide hips nervously.

 

"Okay... am I sure this isn't a dream?"  Reaching a tipping point he wasn't even aware he had, Adron only now, when he had time to think about things rationally, began to question the reality of where he found himself.  "Kinda hoping this isn't a dream... otherwise what does that say about my subconscious..."

 


 

 

As she apologized and fought with her clothing for it to do the function it's supposed to do, Reina was convinced by the confused look on the monkey’s face that, while she was sentient, she didn't understand her language.  After a few moments of struggle, she gave up in frustration. "She's already seen it… and ‘touched’ it, so screw it."  Composing herself and sitting up straight, she needed to first confirm that he wasn't just mimicking some strange code speak he might have heard somewhere like some pet parrot or something.  "Um...  h-hello.  I'm Reina, sweetie, do you know where your home is?"  She spoke slowly and softly to set her at ease.

 

"Zb-Zbiqi yh A?  Zbyf ap fbap cdysi?"  Waiting an appropriate amount of time to confirm she wasn't going to continue speaking, the pale, hairless monkey replied.  Though she was unable to understand what she was saying, it became apparent beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was intelligence behind her words.  This wasn’t an animal like she initially thought, the little monkey futa before her was a manimal.  "Zbe yqi ueo?  Zbyf yqi ueo xealx fe ge zafb hi?  Syl ueo olgirpfylg hi?"

 

"Whoa, whoa, slow down,sweetie, I can't understand you... actually she probably doesn't understand me either..."  Thinking for a moment to find a way to bridge the language gap, she hit upon an idea.  Smiling, she held a hand towards herself.  "My name is... Reina.  R.E.I.N.A.  Do you understand?  Rei~na."  Making sure to press her hand into her chest just above her breasts each time she said her name, she talked extremely slow.  "If we can establish a common understanding, I can figure out how to help her."

 

After a couple seconds of processing, the small monkey mirrored her gesture.  "Adronach.  Ad.ron.ach.  Adronach."  Repeating the same sound over and over, she was telling her her name.  Then she pointed to her.  "Reina?"

 

“Oh my fur!  She can talk!  She’s intelligent.”  It was like she was a scientist discovering new life.  The ramifications of this little monkey, of Adronach’s existence would be huge.  “But she’s so small and weak… not even a child would have trouble gobbling her up.  I could in a single gulp I bet.  Doubt anyone would even notice the food bump she’d make if she even made one at all.”  As a meat eating predator herself, she had consumed animals not much smaller than Adronach before.  The world wasn’t always a fair place.  “Is she alone though?  I’ve never heard of an manimal like her before.  Was the rest of her pack picked off and now she’s the lone survivor?”  She imagined her watching on powerlessly as others of her kind were swallowed alive one after another by uncaring predators like the three from before.

 

One by one, probably swallowed alive to digest slowly in a larger girl’s belly.  Or perhaps the predators were equally horny, and the friends and family that Adronach had were drawn up into some girl’s butt, slurped up by a pussy or, if they were a Hyper like herself, stuffed down their cock and stored in a giant pair of balls. Did she have to listen to their pleas for help or mercy, the predators either not understanding, or worse, not caring that they were consuming sentient life?  Sure, there are laws against eating other manimals, but if there is no proof, there can’t be any charges and after digestion manimal DNA is indistinguishable from animals of the same kind.  Eventually, after all hope for rescue was lost, Adronach was forced to run away, either narrowly escaping a similar fate or hiding throughout the whole ordeal and simply being overlooked.

 

And yet, in spite of all that she was trusting her right now.  “Aww, you poor thing.  It’s alright.  Mama Reina won’t let anything happen to you. Now, how do I tell her she can stay here?”

 

Deciding on a tragic backstory for Adronach herself, the purple-furred fox girl was faced with the language barrier between them again.  Locking her in the room alone wasn’t going to keep her safe, to say nothing of her clumsy dorm mate or the ravenous dorm mother’s strict rules against pets, she’d think she was keeping her captive instead.

 

“Okay, litt-er, I mean Adronach.  I will...”  Pointing to herself, she spoke very slowly and enunciated her words very dramatically to try and get her point across.  “Care for…”  Cradling her arms in front of her like she was holding an imaginary baby then pointed at her.  “You.  Uh, Reina… care for… Adronach.”  Repeating her actions again, only this time using their names to better establish what she was talking about.

 


 

While he still wasn’t sure if ‘Reina’ was the fox girl’s name, race or some other form of individual identifier, she definitely responded to it.  She seemed just as surprised that he was capable of speech as he was that the gigantic animal people around him were and fell into some quiet contemplation.  “I guess I’m the first human she’s encountered, but am I the only one on this planet?  I don’t think those other girls were thinking beyond a quick meal, so I’m really lucky Reina doesn’t seem to be like them.”  Again he found himself staring at her physique, each of her breasts were a couple times bigger than her head and her hips were so wide his full arm span wouldn’t cover even a single one of her soft looking butt cheeks.  But his gaze settled on her male organ, as next to her breasts, it was the part of her he had become the most intimate with.  They squished out under her weight, but she didn’t appear to be bothered by it at all.  He could still feel the gentle support they gave to his back as he laid on them, and the caress of her fur against his skin.  It was easily the softest fur he could remember touching, and if it wasn’t for the fact that it was covering her testicles, he’d like to snuggle up to a bed made of the stuff…  Or, did it really bother him that much?  “Geez, those balls are taller than I am!  I don’t even want to think about how big she’d be if she got an erection…  Should I even be using feminine pronouns?  I don’t think I’ll get canceled anytime soon, though if I upset her she might just think a trip through her digestive system isn’t such a bad idea.”

 

“Ufoa, gecc-yz, E hyoj Adronach.  E begg…”  She seemed to have gotten her thoughts in order and was ready to communicate again.  He clearly heard her say his name, but other than that the only thing he understood was her motioning to herself, and while appreciated, he still couldn’t understand her even if she talked slower.  “Wozy tuz...”  However, thankfully her people evolved with their mammaries on their chests to have similarly developed a cradling motion.  Though the jiggle of her braless chest was a bit distracting.  Then she pointed directly at him.  “Aui.  Uh, Reina… wozy tuz… Adronach.”  Her then repeating herself using the only two words they and properly use between them made it all the more clear.

 

“Well, if I’m the ‘baby’ in that, then does that mean she’s saying she’ll protect me?”  The ‘wozy tuz’ that she repeated didn’t translate, but since she obviously didn’t give birth to him, that would be the best interpretation of her passable charades.  “If she wanted to eat me, she would have by now.  So does that mean even if she took me to some authority I’d still be eaten?  Or worse, maybe I’d become a lab rat!  God, until I know more about this world, I need to stay with Reina!”  The thought of some other animal people coming and taking him from the kindly fox girl was scary enough.  He didn’t know how her society operated and he wasn’t sure if he preferred the quick death of digestion to the prolonged, agonizing life of being a specimen in a lab, but he’d sooner degrade himself to being Reina’s pet than either of those.  Thankfully, it didn’t appear like she was asking him to become her pet, or if she was he didn’t understand it, but he was willing to take that chance.  “Adronach… wozy tuz?… Reina?”  Just to be sure he understood her, he decided to try and reverse what she said, only motioning to the room with tight circular hand motions for the words he didn’t understand.

 

Reina giggled at his attempt to use her language and shook her head, smiling.  “Adronach xcoa becs Reina.”  Her tail was wagging ever so slightly beside her on the couch as she slowly reached towards him, bringing her hands up from below his eyeline to pick him up.

 

“Well, I guess I can consider this as securing shelter.”  As Reina stood up with him, she held him close to her soft chest as it enveloped his smaller body and went to one side of the room.

 


 

 

“Adronach… care for?… Reina?”  While she had no doubt that the hairless monkey on her coffee table was sentient and intelligent, it was still surprising and endearing to see her attempt to use her language without understanding it.

 

Giggling as she shook her head, she smiled at the shockingly cute creature.   “Adronach stay with Reina.”  With that, she no longer needed to worry about her trying to escape when she wasn’t looking.  She said she was going to protect her, so that’s exactly what she was going to do.  “But how?  I guess she can just sleep with me, I’ve got a bit of room on my bed, but what should I actually do besides giving her a roof over her head and protect her from hungry girls?”  As if her body needed to remind her that she herself was hungry, her stomach grumbled quietly from a lack of food despite the amount of walking she had done.  Rubbing her soft belly, she licked her lips as she looked at the supple muscle all over Adronach’s body.  Even though she intervened because she looked so scared, she could understand why those three from before wanted to eat her.  “Yes… she does look tasty, but I didn’t save her to be food.”  Wagging her tail a bit, she gently picked Adronach up and got up to go over to her bed, stepping out of the ill-fitting skirt that fell to her ankles.  “Reina.  Go.  Food.”  Kneeling as best her oversized testicles allowed as she set Adronach down on her bed, she pantomimed to explain.  Pointing to herself, then at the door, she rubbed her belly and exaggeratedly licked her lips.  “Adronach.  Stay.”  Pointing to her, she flicked her finger downward towards her bed and pressed the tip into the mattress a couple times.  “Reina.  Come.  Back.”  This was a harder concept to display, settling for pointing at the door and then sticking out her arms and folding them into her chest; she wasn’t sure if she’d understand what she meant in his position.

 

However, after Adronach looked at the door and cocked her head to the side for a moment, she simply sat down on the bed and smiled up to her.

 

Happy that she seemed to be so clever, Reina got up and tried to pull her black and purple underwear up over her plump cock sheathe, deciding to take off her fishnet stocking as they were also falling off of her.  After a couple seconds of fighting with it, the material stretched tightly over her genitals, keeping her within the decency guidelines of the dorm and sauntered over to the door.  Glancing back to the small, pale monkey on her bed, she slipped out the door and waved to her before closing the door closely behind her.  “Last thing I need is for someone to see Adronach and tell Miss Shenzi about her.”

 

The dorm mother was known for her ravenous appetite, strict adherence to the rules and creative, if not questionable, punishments for breaking said rules.  She still remembered how the hyena woman swallowed another resident's cat because she didn’t want to leave it at home.  She had given the girl the choice of eating it herself or she’d take care of it, and obviously the girl couldn’t eat her own beloved pet, so Miss Shenzi gobbled up the feline before the girl could protest.  However, even though she can be a bit cruel at times, she was still considered a good dorm mother to those that didn’t break the rules.  Whether she meant it as a kind gesture when she returned the cat’s collar to the girl the next day or as an example to follow the rules was still up for debate, but Reina knew she was going to have to care if she didn’t want either watch the adorable monkey girl disappear down Miss Shenzi’s throat or have to swallow her herself.

 

While special footwear, like her boots, have a longer, wider base to simulate a more simian foot to aid in the imbalance most Hypers face with their body proportions, Reina was still surprisingly graceful on her thin, fox-like paws.  Effectively tip-toeing all the way to the kitchen, she gathered up a couple of the snacks she kept out of the room.  “Oh!  I bet Adronach is hungry too!  But… can she even eat any of this stuff?  Does she have any allergies or dietary needs I should know about?”  Regretting not grabbing her phone from her bag now, she just grabbed a couple extra things she thought would be ‘safe’ and quickly returned to her room before anyone saw her.

 


 

 

As soon as Reina left the room, even if she was an animal person, Adron became aware that he had been left alone in a girl’s room.  A piece of fabric he had been sitting on turned out to unmistakably be a pair of discarded underwear with far less material to it to do anything for her modesty.  While it was likely unintentional, she had given him an unobstructed view of the behemoth she’s packing between her legs as she tried to make herself decent again.  As she bounced and pulled at her panties to stretch over the plump prepuce, the slit had been pressed open a couple of times and he had seen the beast inside gleaming through the shadows.  It made it difficult for him to figure out which sex she belong.  But if anything, the bounce in her breasts and the way her hips swayed as she exited the room were as feminine and seductive as anything he’d seen before.  “My God… am I getting horny over a fox!  I mean… if she were human at those proportions…”  Just the thought had his stiffening member harden all the faster, but even then the image only flashed through his head.  He couldn’t help but picture Reina’s wide rear as she left the room, the only sign that she was wearing underwear at all being the strips of fabric that stretched to her waist from under her tail.  “Actually… forgetting the fact that that beast hanging from her crotch seems to make wearing clothes difficult, does she need to wear clothes at all?  She’s, like, an animal, right?”

 

Remembering the three hungry girls from before, they also seemed to be wearing clothes as well.  T-shirts, shorts, jeans, jackets, dresses and long skirts, as he began to organize his thoughts and really think about what happened outside, everyone seemed to be wearing clothes, but more importantly now that he thought about it, no one had a package, or even the body proportions, that Reina had.  If anything, everyone else looked like twigs in comparison to the gentle purple fox, but it seemed like Reina was the exception in not just personality.

 

“Just how does she fit into this soci-!?”  As he looked around the room that he’d likely not be leaving anytime soon, at least not without an escort, he overlooked the bras, underwear, and other clothes tossed by the wayside and pushed out of the way when his eyes fell onto the other side of the room.  “Another bed!  And those decorations, assuming this side is Reina's, then that means… she had a roommate!?”  Realizing that he was too focused on the alluring purple fox girl, Adron got to his feet and started to back up towards the wall the bed he was on was next to.  “What kind of person is she?  Wait… is it even a girl?  With that massive dong, would Reina room with a guy instead?  Or are they like Reina and also have both?  Wait, does Reina have both?  She has the body of a woman but does she only have a male organ?”

 

Snapping his head towards the door in a slight panic, the thought of an equally huge, in more ways than just one, animal person coming in and seeing him terrified.  He only trusted Reina right now, and that was only because she didn’t try to eat him… and because when she held him before it was a gentle, firm hold that made him feel safe.  If that door opened, he was exposed, especially given the difference between his skin tone and the dark color scheme of her bedding and clothes.

 

Quickly looking around, he’d dove under the partially pulled back blanket to hide.  Turning around to peek out of a crack between the bedding, he watched the entrance into the room and waited to hear the door open.  “I hope Reina is the next one to open that door.”  Praying silently, he waited wrapped in a cocoon saturated in a sweet, comforting scent.

 


 

 

With an arm load of food, Reina wasn’t able to keep her weighty balls from pulling her panties down as she made her way back to her room.  Frustrated with the impractical clothing Hypers are forced to compromise with just to maintain public decency, as she opened the door to her room that seemed to be the last bit of motion needed to have the undergarment fall down around her feet.

 

“Stupid thong!”  Kicking the useless piece of fabric onto her bed as she entered the room, she looked down at her waist, unable to see it for the armload of food and her bountiful assets, and sighed at the relief of not having something wrapped tightly around her balls.  “That’s better, always nice to relax in comf-!  Oh right, Adronach is here.”  Unlike the understanding she has with her dorm mate, and most of her friends that come to visit, Adronach wasn’t aware that she and Mary liked to lounge around without panties on.  “Well… she is a futa too, and it’s not like she’s wearing anything to begin with.  Maybe I should ask her.”  Dropping the food she brought on to the coffee table, Reina looked to her bed to get Adronach, but she couldn’t see her anywhere!  “Huh?  Adronach?  Sweetie, where’d you go?”  Standing over the bed, she saw no sign of the pale monkey girl.  “Did she hide under the bed?”

 


 

 

Huddled in the warm, cozy blanket on Reina’s bed, Adronach was surprised at just how little fur was in her sheets and how good it actually smelt.  “For the bed of an animal, it’s surprisingly clean…  No, it would be insulting to keep thinking of Reina as an ‘animal’.  Others of her kind’s appetites aside, they have a society here.  They aren’t just beasts that don’t know what hygiene is.”  Even just remembering the scent that surrounded him as he laid on her enormous testicles put him at ease, concerningly enough.

 

When he heard the door to the room open, he instinctively pulled the blankets tighter around himself and waited to see who was entering before doing anything.  However, the small opening he left for himself to see out of was covered by something dark before the figure came into view, and he hadn’t heard them talk or notify him it was safe to come out.  With the risk of being eaten a concern when interacting with anyone that wasn’t the purple-furred fox girl, Adron stayed as still as possible to avoid detection.

 

It was a bit nerve wracking as he listened to the sounds of someone entering the dorm room, but there was a strong, comforting odor coming from whatever was blocking his sight that kept him from panicking.  “It smells even more like Reina than her bed does.  God, is it because everything else seems so dangerous and she was the first one to protect me?  I might be getting addicted to her scent.  I’m going to associate it with safety if I’m not careful.”  And yet, even thinking that he pressed his nose right up against the material soaked in her scent and inhaled deeply.

 

“Huh?  Adronach?  Xbyycey, bsyzy’r aui pu?”  Finally, he heard Reina speak up, though that didn’t necessarily mean it was safe to come out.  She could have been warning him to not come out.

 

Peeking out first, he saw Reina get down on her hands and knees to look under the bed, likely searching for him, sticking her plump, wide rear in the air.  “Then again, Reina is a good person.  Maybe relating her to ‘safety’ isn’t such a bad idea.”  Crawling out from under her blanket, her concern and earnestness brought a smile to his face as she whispered and crawled around looking under her bed for him.  As he got to the edge of the bed, he was about to call out to her, but she suddenly stood up from the floor, looking out at the rest of the room, and turned to sit down.  Caught in the shadow of her furry butt, Adron could only stare up as it fell upon him.  “Amendment:  Reina is safe to be around…  so long as she knows where I am!”  And yet, he didn’t even try to run.

 


 

 

“Adronach?  Adronach, where are you?  You can come out now.”  Other than realizing that she will have to clean up under her bed like her dorm mate constantly tells her to, Reina’s search came up empty as she found no sign of her new charge.  Looking behind her to Mary’s side of the room, she got up and sat on her bed.  “Where could she be?  There aren’t that many places to hide and I’m not even sure she could reach the door knob.”  Sighing, she wanted to look again before eating. “I though she understood when I told her to sta-!?  Oh, please don’t be…”  As she stood up, she had somehow missed the fact that something was wedged up her butt crack and was not being held in place by her hefty rear.  Worse yet, it was wiggling and tickling her tacky anus.  Plucking the foreign object out of her butt like she would a wedgie, she was holding the defenseless, hairless monkey girl.  “Oh, were you hiding under my blankets when I wasn’t looking?  I’m so sorry, sweetie.  I didn’t mean to sit on you.”

 

Looking Adronach over as she went over to the couch again, Reina was relieved to see nothing was misaligned or broken, though seeing the stray strands of her fur sticking to the smaller creature’s body was a bit funny.  There was also a noticeable gleam on Adronach’s hairless cheeks, but Reina tried to not think about how an irritable itch in her butthole had gone away.  As she tried to wipe the oily substance from her face, Adronach sputtered and spit a bit, apparently some got in her mouth, which obviously wasn’t pleasant.  At the very least, she wasn’t looking at her with disdain, though the little futa was winded and slightly dazed from her close encounter with her rotund rear.

 

“Aww, was my big, fat ass too much for you?  I know it's a bit heavy, but at least it was soft, right?”  Sitting down on the couch again, she joked a bit but still felt pretty bad even if she didn’t hurt the little thing.  She put Adronach on the table and bowed slightly to her.  “I’m sorry, sweetie.  I’ll try to be more careful in the future.”

 

“Oh!  Ueo byji sbacp!?  Ylg wiqtu?”  She wasn’t sure if she was forgiven or not, but Adronach didn’t seem to be holding a grudge and was instead focusing on the snacks she had laid out.  However, while she was able to open a bag of chips just fine, the packaging of the dried meats and cap of a mini bottle of water seemed to be too much for her to handle.

 

Watching Adronach struggle in vain to unscrew the cap of the water bottle was a bit humorous, but reinforced the powerlessness of the vulnerable creature.  Since she had made her choices, Reina picked up Adronach and held her close to her chest, cradling her with one arm, and picked up the bottle of water with the other and easily unscrewed the cap with one hand.  “Here you go, sweetie.  Be careful not to spill any.”  Bringing the lip of the bottle to the smaller futa’s mouth, she giggled when Adronach tried to break out of her grip and feed herself.  “Uh ah ah, you stay right there and let Mama Reina feed you.”  Something about the weak little creature was tickling her maternal instincts and seeing the defeated look of the hairless monkey girl’s face when she simply held her closer into her chest to keep her from escaping, Adronach sighed and reached out for the bottle.  “Aww, look at you.  Eating so adorably with your little sips and tiny nibbles.”  Cooing internally as she brought food and drink to the hungry girl, Reina couldn’t help smiling and giggling.  “So cute!”

 


 

 

While his time buried in Reina’s butt was short lived, it was an experience Adronach would never forget.  Not only did his face get pushed right into the one area of her rear that didn’t have fur covering it, when she stood up he felt her squish cheek close around behind him!  Reina likely could have walked around with him wedged in her backside and nobody would be able to tell.  At least when she stood up he was able to wiggle, a bit, and signal for her to get him out.  If the size difference was enough of an advantage she had on him, she definitely had more meat on her bones than the other girls that tried to eat him earlier, especially on her chest and hips.

 

“Oh, byzy aui serejp ijryz ha qgojfycx bsyj W boxj’c guufejp?  E’h xu xuzza, xbyycey.  E rerj’c hyoj cu xec uj aui.”  She immediately said something that was in a similar tone to what he believed was her apology from before, and he knew she didn’t mean to sit on him.

 

“Why isn’t she wearing any underwear?  I distinctly remember her exiting with a pair on.”  Easily recalling the image of her broad backside as it swayed back and forth as she left, he actually remembered more of how it jiggled than the two thin strips that tried to function as a waistband for the skimpy piece of undergarment.  “Okay…  maybe a bit too distinctly…  What is wrong with me?  Am I getting horny over an anim-... a fox girl?”  Not even wanting to think about what the slimy substance on his face was, Adronach attempted to wipe his face clean, but on a downward stroke pried his lips apart and some of the sour, tangy mucus got into his mouth!  On reflex, he gagged and spit as much of it out as he could, but as the taste spread across his tongue, he noticed something worrying.  “No, no, no…  It… It actually doesn’t taste that bad…”  The fact that he didn’t gag at all from the scent of her butthole was also slightly worrying.

 

“Aww, box ha qep, toc oxx cuu hiws tuz aui?  E fnub ec’x o qec syova, qic oc gyoxc ec box xutc, zepsc?”  Once she was sure he was fine, Reina giggled a bit at his reaction to her butt, which Adronach felt he might have too, if it didn’t happen to him, but as she set him down on the table, she bowed to him again.  “E’h xuzza, xbyycey.  E’gg cza cu wy huzy wozytig ej csy ticizy.”

 

“It was an accident, and I’m not hurt…  No harm, no foul.”  The fact that the gigantic purple fox lady seemed to be apologetic towards him at all was enough to ease any irritation he might have had… if he had any to begin with.  If anything, he was oddly okay with the experience, not that he wanted her to know that and think he was a gross pervert.  Embarrassed, he turned away from her, seeing the spread of snacks she had brought back with her.  “Oh!  You have chips!?  And jerky?”  The bags and packages were huge to him, but the images or products he saw through transparent windows in them showed familiar food stuffs.  “Sure, I can’t read the packages, but this is Earth food, isn’t it?  Or does this world have flora so similar that even I can’t tell the difference?”  Going over to a bag of chips, it took a bit of effort, but he was able to open it and grab a small piece that was near the opening.  It tasted exactly like a potato chip.  Trying a package of dried meat that looked exactly like beef jerky, it proved too difficult for him to open, as was a ‘small’ bottle of water that he tried next.  “C’mon!  I got this!”

 

Straining with all his might, Adronach felt a gentle hand grab him from behind and lay him into the furry girl’s arm as she cradled him into her soft, warm breast.  Then he watched, to his slight humiliation, as Reina easily opened the bottle of water and brought it up for him to drink from.  “Syzy aui pu, xwyycey.  Qy wozytig juc cu xkegg oja.”

 

“Okay, yeah, I get it.  I’m small.  But I’m not a baby.”  Feeling the blow to his pride, Adronach pushed against her doughy chest, trying to free himself from her grip but only accomplishing sinking his hands into her flesh.  Looking up at Reina just smiling at him, she wasn’t even trying any harder to hold onto him.  She was just that much bigger and stronger than him…

 

Smiling sternly at him, with a bit of a giggle, she just held him in place.  “Uh ah ah, aui xcoa zepsc csyzy ojr gyc Hoho Reina tyyr aui.”

 

“Though I guess I can’t keep you from treating me like one…”  As humiliating as it was, he had to let her feed him.  She beat him without even trying, she just held him a bit tighter and that was it.  Relenting with a sigh, Adronach reached out for the bottle and took a couple sips.  However, she seemed to be enjoying herself as she brought him chips, water and meat to eat.  “And she did save me.  I guess letting her have her way a bit wouldn’t be too much to ask for…”

 

After accepting that she was going to feed him whether he wanted her to or not, being waited on like that started to feel less like she was babying him.  If anything, to him at least, he felt like a VIP or something, having all of his needs attended to for him.  Eating far more than he thought he would, Adronach didn’t realize just how hungry he was until he started eating.

 

“That was some good stuff!  I hadn’t even thought about it before, but I’m lucky I can even eat the food here.”  Rubbing his stomach once he had eaten his fill, Adronach let out a quiet belch and laid his head against Reina.  Everything reminded him of food from Earth, or it at least had a familiar flavor.  Even if he had forgotten most of his life up until he woke up on this planet, his body remembered the smells and tastes that he liked.  And after such a big meal, his body remembered something else too.  Struggling to keep his eyes open, the brown-haired man let out a long yawn.  “I’m so tired… even though I just woke up… not too long ago.”  Curling up and cuddling close to the fluffy fur, he didn’t even register that he was pressing himself against Reina’s breast as he nodded off.  “How long… was I asleep for… before anyway?…”

 


 

 

Looking down at the precious little monkey snuggling her tit so peacefully, Reina couldn’t help but smile.  Adronach was so adorable and she had never seen anyone else like her before.  “She’s a pretty light eater too.”

 

Most of the food was still in the half dozen open bags and packages with barely anything missing for them.  Pressing her free hand into her belly pudge she shrugged and began emptying the snacks into her mouth, licking her lips when she was done.  Tossing out all the trash from, she grabbed her school bag and went to sit at the desk on her side of the room.

 

“I should probably do the work for Miss Holistar’s class first.  I don’t need her standing over me with an erection leaking on my shoulder… again.”  Pulling out her books for her Ancient Manimal History class, the image of the Hyper educator’s cock lifting one of the dresses she always wore in the middle of class flashed through her mind.  “Oh, but where should I put little Adronach?  I don’t know when Mary will be back, so I need to let her rest somewhere where I can hide her quickly.”  Given that Mary was a horse girl, it wasn’t the risk of her eating the little monkey that worried Reina, but her large, sometimes clumsy body.  “I won’t be able to hide you from her forever, but for now I’ll put you here.”  Lifting her massive breasts a bit, she laid Adronach down on her lap close to her protruding gut… or at least it would have been her lap if not for the large, furry prepuce that took up the majority of the area directly under her breasts.

 

She couldn’t see Adronach as her enormous bust blocked her view, but she could feel the little monkey curl up on her cock sheathe and sink a bit into the loose depression of its opening.  She imagined her prepuce must look something like a dog bed for the small girl and pulled out her phone to get a picture so she could see for herself.

 

“Awww, look at her, curled up in a cute little ball like that.”  Cooing over how adorable Adronach looked on her cock, she set her phone on the desk so she could pet her a bit.  She didn’t understand why she felt so charmed with the little monkey girl, she was just so mysterious, small and vulnerable.  However, as she gently patted Adronach, she could feel her shivering a bit.  “Without fur, how does she stay warm?  Did she have to leave behind all of her clothes?”  Lightly placing her hand over the shivering monkey girl, Reina contemplated how she could keep Adronach warm but it was getting a bit too warm to sit with a blanket over her lap.  “Should I go get my skirt and let her use it as a blanket?  No… how would I explain that to Mary?  Maybe I could-ahn!”  While the purple fox girl wracked her brain for a solution, Adronach’s subconscious mind found a solution easily.

 

Snuggling closely with the warm, furry bed under her, Adronach’s body slipped far enough into the loose slit to make contact with the soft, spongy cock head hidden away from the world.  Since Reina wasn’t erect currently, there was plenty of space to share in the heated sleeve of flesh, and so she began to pull up the sides of fox girl’s prepuce like it was a giant blanket.

 

Taken slightly off guard by this, Reina giggled at the ingenuity of the slumbering girl.  “You wanna cuddle up with my cock, do you?  My, what a naughty little thing you are, Adronach.”

 

Giggling as she gently slipped a finger into the steamy hole and aided in wrapping the shivering, hairless monkey in her sheathe, she was surprised how easily it went.  Leaving just Adronach’s head out so she could still breathe, the smaller girl curled up around her flaccid member, not even making too much of a noticeable bulge in her prepuce.  Snapping another couple pictures, Reina softly rubbed the underside of her cock sheathe that now protected both her dick and a hairless monkey girl.  She fit so perfectly!  Her heartbeat pulsed through her phallus and into Adronach’s body, and she could feel the smaller girl’s heartbeat pulse through her member.

 

“If I pushed her head in, you wouldn’t even be able to tell she was there at all.”  While she knew that some Hypers engage in tormenting or playing with some of their prey using their exaggerated dicks, she had never done anything like this herself before.  It felt really good and she was tempted to gently prod the protruding head into her cock sleeve entirely, then Adronach’s existence would be essentially equal to that of just her dick.  “I bet I could fit Adronach in my cock too, if I really tired.  She could curl up in my balls and wiggle around...”  While the thought of the little monkey disappearing down her tight cock hole was amusing, imagining the terror on her face wasn’t.  Just because Adronach was small enough to slurp up with her dick didn’t mean she should.  Besides, she was cuddling up with her cock like they were childhood friends.  It was too precious.  “Well, sleep tight, little one.  Mama Reina’s got some homework to do real quick, but if Mary isn’t back by the time I’m done and you finish your nap, we can do something else together.”  Gently lowering her breasts onto her lap, sealing the rare monkey girl under them and hiding her completely from the world, Reina smiled content with the good deed she had done.

 

Pulling out her schoolwork, she started writing her report on the relationship between manimals and their animal counterparts co-evolved together.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

 

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

 

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

 

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282