- Text Size +

Wonder Woman’s Tiny Guest

Written by HarmonyMotion
Commissioned by Malethor
https://patreon.com/harmonymotion

 

Caleb sat inside the bagel display, nibbling on a sesame seed as he watched the scene unfold across the street. He couldn’t believe it! His favorite superheroine, Wonder Woman, was foiling a bank robbery at that very moment!

He’d watched some unmarked armored vehicles roll in. Criminals wearing hoods, wielding rifles that looked like they’d been forged on Apokolips. Despite the danger, his heart leapt as he expected the call for the Justice League to arrive. And against all odds, there she was! The daughter of the Greek gods herself!

He gripped the rubbery shell of the toroid pastry in excitement as he watched her carve through the air unaided, so graceful and beautiful. Her leotard was criticized by some as far too immodest, but to his eyes, the skintight red upper half with the blue star spangled bottom was absolutely perfect. Oh, how he longed to meet her and be close to her!

Caleb considered trying to run out to meet her, but it was far too dangerous during the middle of the day. His short, stubby legs, barely over half an inch, could never carry him across the street quickly enough. And he risked getting crushed by the passersby. What’s more, he wasn’t even sure when he’d get out of the bagel display case where he was having his brunch. He was dependent on another customer showing up and ordering something, so he could ride the server’s tongs out.

Whooping and hollering as Wonder Woman and Green Lantern gathered up the final criminals and left them on the doorstep for the police to collect. Caleb noticed that they were actually heading across the street to this very bagel shop! Maybe he would actually get to meet his heroine!

Both of them soared through the air, their feet never touching the ground as the doors slid open for them.

“I can’t believe you’re hungry, Diana,” GL’s deep voice boomed.

“Just a little something. I don’t know when I’ll have time to eat again. You know how Batman is.”

“So how’s your relationship with our dark, broody friend anyway?”

“Oh, you know,” she waved him off. “Raspy. Growly. Mysterious.”

“You should enlighten us about what he’s really like sometime. I mean, it’s an open secret to us who he actually is.”

“Oh, even I don’t know! He never lets his guard down! As Bruce, he’s suave, charming, a total womanizer. I would slap him across his stupid chiseled jaw if I didn’t know that his real identity was the Batman. And as far as when he’s being his real self, the Batman... well, you know what I know.” She paused for a moment as she decided whether or not she would deliver her next line.

“You should hear how he sounds when I make him come, though. I make him keep the cowl on,” she smirked.

“Diana!”

Caleb could barely hear their conversation, but she was oh so close now, her red leather boots never once touching the floor.

She floated in front of the display of mouth-watering options. Plain, garlic, cranberry, poppyseed, onion, all the way…

Caleb excitedly waved to her and yelled, but his tiny, squeaky voice could not penetrate the glass barrier. Wonder Woman didn’t have super hearing. She wasn’t Supergirl, after all. But she had pointed at him. Maybe she had noticed!

The glass door slid open, and the tongs pinched the bagel he had been resting on. Caleb hung on for dear life, the smooth outer shell of the bagel offering very little handholds, his slim frame wobbling while on its fateful journey to meet WW.

The perilous trip ended as the bagel was placed on a plastic tray. Wonder Woman was speaking to the server, paying no mind to him. He tried to get her attention.

“Wonder Woman! Wonder Woman! I’m your biggest fan! Can I get your autograph?”

“Don’t worry Wonder Woman, it’s on the house. Thanks for everything you do,” the employee said from behind him.

“Hey, thanks!” WW replied.

“Wonder Woman?” Caleb asked, suddenly fearful of what might happen. Her hand was reaching toward him, long, super powerful fingers extended. She grabbed the bagel, bringing it to her plump lips and pearly white teeth as Caleb kneeled on the surface of the pastry for balance. Her moist, pink tongue slithered out of her mouth, licking some of the toppings off and brushed against Caleb’s diminutive frame, covering him in her sticky saliva. He struggled to wipe his face clean and open his eyes, before he was greeted by the sight of her approaching uvula.

He… he was going to be eaten! Luckily for him, he was on the front edge, and Wonder Woman took a huge bite. Caleb was deep in her mouth, but still in one piece. He tried to scrabble along the back of her tongue, trying to make his way out of her oral cavity which was opening and closing as she chewed. Glimpses of daylight, shuttering in and out. His heart pounded in his chest. His feet slipped as he tried to make his way across her pink, slimy tongue.

“Interesting flavor,” Wonder Woman spoke as Caleb squirmed on her tongue. “I guess this is what it means when a bagel is all the way, huh? I wonder what was on the way then.”

“Diana! Don’t chew with your mouth open! Sometimes I wonder if you’re even a princess!” Green Lantern lectured her.

“Oops!” she covered her mouth, enveloping Caleb in darkness.

He was too small to make any progress! Every inch was torture, her saliva splattering all over him like the fiercest of rainstorms. He shielded his face from the torrent, but that didn’t stop the stifling smell from invading his nostrils. He couldn’t help but choke and gag as he crawled forward, his involuntary reaction allowing bits of bagel and saliva to gush into his mouth. He had no choice but to swallow.

Unfortunately for him, that meant that Wonder Woman was about to swallow too. A wave of saliva and the debris of half-chewed pastry all came crashing down on him. Caleb tried to dig his fingers into her tongue, but her super powered, nigh invulnerable muscle did not give at all! His nails were worn down as wave after wave of saliva washed over him. He could only stare hopelessly as the tunnel of light from her open mouth dimmed, erasing all hope of escape.

He slid down the tight canal of her throat, even those muscles of hers super strong, threatening to crush the life out of his slender body as they pulsated tightly around him. The bits of bagel slapping him in the face, pushing him down, were a comparative relief to her vise-like internal embrace.

But it wasn’t over yet. Not even close. He slid down the tunnel of her esophagus as her throat closed above him.

That dark pink tunnel, while smooth, actually had ridges and outcroppings that Caleb could try to climb. His arms fully extended above him, he crashed onto one of those outcroppings and held on for dear life, trying to pull himself up. But there was no way the strength of his thin arms could compare to the powerful peristalsis of this Greek warrior princess goddess. His arms nearly snapped as her walls began to close around them. He had to retract his limbs and curl himself into a tiny protective ball, like some sort of bug. Her canal pushed him steadily downward in large leaps, pressing against the top of his head as her esophagus opened up below him to let him into the dark unknown.

As he journeyed downward, choking on her vile spit and suffering in the acrid atmosphere of her digestive tract, Caleb saw a solid platform below. Maybe he could land on it and figure out how to get out of this predicament? Maybe someone from the Justice League would be able to save him. He remembered they had some sort of growing and shrinking heroes. Or maybe just some doctors…

He slid down her canal and landed on that solid looking platform… only to have it fall open like a trapdoor as soon as his feet hit it. Now he was in a large cavern. Wrinkled, dark pink folds made up the entirety of the oddly misshapen walls. Some darker, discolored patches lined and speckled her flesh with no discernable pattern. Caleb could go crazy in there, trying to find one, examining them as if they were hieroglyphs. The inside of another human’s body looked so foreign, he could easily believe he was in some dream, examining the ruins of some alien monument anyway. Yellow-greenish droplets dripped from the ceiling, like moisture from stalactites in a deep, forgotten, unexplored cave. They stung. This had to be her stomach.

If Caleb thought the stench was bad before, now it was truly nauseating. Oppressive. Suffocating. His nose and lungs revolted and shuddered violently with every tortured, shallow inhalation. He tried to hold his breath, but his needy lungs only burned even harder, until he was forced to gasp in the horrid atmosphere where he was now trapped.

He was calf-deep in a pool of her stinging acid. Struggling, desperate, he tried to climb up the sides of her stomach, but he only splashed her digestive fluids over his thighs, his bare arms, sometimes splattering his face with little droplets. He struggled not to scream, knowing that he didn’t want any of that getting into his mouth. He tried to wipe his face with his sleeves, but the intense humidity had already soaked his ragged clothing through entirely, and he only succeeded in smearing more of it all over his face.

More large chunks of bagels entered the cavern of her stomach, crashing and splashing all around him. And to his horror, another shallow layer of her sloshing gastric juices rushed out, like a gentle tide on a beach, only not so beautiful, and not so harmless. The singing waves lapped at his knees.

Experimentally, Caleb held onto a relatively large piece of bread, treating it like flotsam in the ocean. He climbed on top of it, gaining a brief reprieve from the acidic assault on his tiny body. He was still hungry from having not completed his breakfast either. Swallowing his disgust, he began to nibble on the soft, inner fluffy sponge of that partially digested piece he was riding.

It was okay. Certainly no worse than the sweltering, humid atmosphere he was stuck in. Maybe he could survive in here long enough until help arrived.

And then suddenly, he found himself thrown against the walls of her stomach cavity. He slammed into her mucus lined flesh so violently! What had happened!?

“Diana! Another distress signal! It’s Luthor!” he heard a muffled voice from outside.

“Ugh, really!?” Her voice was so foreign to him from inside! Her inner walls rippled as her voice reverberated, making Caleb feel as if he were in some sort of echo chamber. “Call Superman! And Batman!” Caleb covered his ears. Her superhuman voice was just too much from inside!

And then suddenly, he went flying through the air again, his shoulder slamming against the opposite corner of her stomach. Even her insides were strong and invulnerable! He felt as if he had hit a brick wall! Was his shoulder dislocated now?

But that was the last of his concerns. The gentle tide of acid and the floating pieces of boiled and baked bread all slammed into him, turning into a powerful undertow that mirrored the trail opposite of her flight.

Caleb felt the stinging, fuzzy sensation of her stomach acids all over him, trying to break down his skin. He was getting slightly scarred as his body tried to fight back, growing much tougher tissue as a response. To his surprise, he was more resilient than he had expected. The enzymes of her acid weren’t bothering him so much anymore. Had he become inured to it? It was almost beginning to feel… pleasant.

“Diana! Look out!” a muffled voice from outside once again.

Caleb felt a huge impact against his back from where Wonder Woman must have been struck… by something. Bullets? It felt like bullets. Multiple rapid thumps, their momentum carried through her body where those metal pellets had struck her, probably hurting his tiny fragile body more than her invulnerable goddess’ flesh. He gingerly rubbed his wounds with his acid-laden, tingling fingers.

And then, he felt himself swirling in circles around her stomach as if he were in some sort of centrifuge. Just what was she doing out there!? The nonstop circular motion would occasionally be accented with loud, booming thuds that threatened to rupture his tiny eardrums. Superheated air came rushing down her digestive channel. It smelled like napalm and sulfur! Was… was she being hit by missiles!?

How could she survive this kind of vicious military onslaught as he struggled with the most basic, evolutionary features of humanity? It was so unfair! He tried to hold onto the slippery folds of her stomach lining, but he could never gain any purchase.

Wonder Woman, blessed by all of the Greek Gods themselves, invulnerable to harm, flying through the air at will, so beautifully, so gracefully. While he was ragdolled about, thudding against her unbelievably solid tissue, she was out there, presumably punching out Luthor’s unmanned airborne drones!

Caleb cried out in fury and helplessness as he grew accustomed to the taste of her gastric juices invading his mouth and splashing up his nostrils. He choked and gagged as the acid went down the wrong pipe, but whatever he tried to cough up simply flew back down where it came from as he twisted and turned in the air due to Wonder Woman’s airborne battle.

“Diana, look out!”

Oh no, now what!? Caleb braced himself for… something, anything, a sudden reversal in direction, another hailstorm of bullets pelting his body, a fucking nuclear warhead or something. Instead, he was flung straight up! His entire back slammed a hard flap of flesh, pressing firmly against the sphincter leading back to Wonder Woman’s esophagus.

Maybe… just maybe… he could get back up!? But all of the contents of her stomach, the detritus of chewed, broken down bread, all of her gastric juices and bile surged up toward him, like a pot about to overflow with water. But instead of water, it was nasty, vile vomit.

He squeezed his eyes shut tight as it slammed into him. The G-forces he was experiencing while inside Wonder Woman’s stomach was too much!! How fast was she flying?! She must be dropping like a stone! Even worse than the rivulets of acid tracing along the lines of his face, outlining his eyelids, crawling along his arms and legs, was the fact that he felt he was about to be shattered against the wall of her esophagus, from pressure alone! His fair brown hair, previously matted to his scalp and forehead, was completely soaked and pointing straight up, as if he were coming down the steep descent of a roller coaster ride, only twenty times faster.

His vision began to fade. He struggled to breathe, and when he did, it was full of her acids pooling in his nose. Just as he thought the end was near, Wonder Woman came to a halt, leaving a crater in the ground where she had landed. Caleb fell to the bottom of his pink, fleshy torture chamber, cushioned by soft pieces of bagel. He exhaled hard through his nose, expelling all of the stomach pollutants that had climbed into his nasal cavity, relieved to be breathing in only the oppressive stench of the heroine’s stomach.

As he lay and heaved in recovery, the floor below him fell out. He, along with all the other contents of her stomach, swished through the plumbing and fell into her small intestine.

Caleb watched as all of it proceeded down the miles of internal piping. Her cilia even began to massage and brush him clean as it attempted to absorb and process everything she had eaten. Thankfully, it was even soft enough for Caleb to dig his body into and cling for dear life.

His face was pressed against her bumpy, irregular flesh. It pulsated all around him, trying to suck him up. He sucked down as much air as he could in regular intervals to the rhythm of her throbbing.

“Nice work out there, Diana,” a new, growly, raspy voice sounded. This wasn’t Green Lantern’s voice. Where had Wonder Woman taken Caleb now?

“Why do we let Luthor keep doing this?” she said with a resigned sigh.

“Because we’re the good guys.”

“Even you, the hardest of us. The most resilient. You won’t let yourself do it. The Joker... I don’t think I could stand letting him live that long. After what he did to Barbara, what he did to Ja… sorry. Didn’t mean to bring that up. You truly are the most superhuman of us, Bruce.”

“Not Bruce. Batman.”

“Sorry, Bats.”

Caleb could hear the amusement in her voice even as her walls pulsed around him, sucking and tugging regularly. He could feel the sexually charged atmosphere between them, and the gentle swishing of Wonder Woman’s cilia against him caused him to gasp, involuntarily forcing him to suck on a mouthful of her intestine. The gentle caress of her flesh and finger-like tendrils against his face was almost affectionate.

“Are you hungry?” Batman’s voice rasped.

“Kind of. I had a bagel in the morning. It tasted weird, and I feel a little funny inside even now.”

“Heh. Amazon goddess has a case of an upset tummy? Want me to get you a Batmo Bismol?”

“Very funny, Batman. I don’t care how rich you are. I’ll punch you into next week. You and your army of lawyers can come for me, if they put you back together, that is.”

Batman grunted.

“I know, I know, I’m sure you would put up a good fight. Hope I didn’t bruise your ego.” Diana consoled him. “Or… are you just pretending to be upset with me? I could tie you up, strip you naked, and force you to tell me the truth. Not even the legendary Batman can resist my lasso.”

“So do you want to go eat, or not?” he gruffed.

“And have to deal with Bruce? No thanks. I prefer Batman, right here, right now. And keep the cowl on.”

"Obviously."

Caleb tried to continue to eavesdrop, but the talking stopped. A few moments of silence. And then, from far away, the sound of lips smacking, flesh rubbing. His jailer’s body temperature was rising. This wasn’t the heat of her digestive tract… this was something else. Something carnal. Intimate. He panted as her Amazonian arousal became nearly unbearable.

He could hear her swallowing in between kisses. It took a while, but eventually it traveled down her bowels, dripping more acid and spit onto his fully pincered form. It was almost a relief to feel the comparatively cooler stinging acid and saliva.

And then… Wonder Woman’s flesh seemed to begin to move in earnest. No longer was it just the squeezing canals of her intestines or their fine tendrils rubbing him. No, her entire body was undulating, rhythmically bobbing back and forth while he held himself in place.

He couldn’t believe it! While these two legendary heroes were enjoying their little tryst, Caleb was stuck inside her, receiving his own private sexual gratification!

As if on cue, one of her cilia finally flicked away the final, dissolved strands of his jeans, exposing his lower body to direct stimulation. His half erect cock, now rubbing against her fleshy, acidic walls, began to surge even harder as his heart redirected his body’s priorities.

He grimaced as his cockhead started to peek out, feeling the sting of her chyme. It served as lubrication as well as sensation, the pain driving him to ever ascending heights of sexual pleasure.

“Oh Batman!” Wonder Woman cried out.

He could feel something else entering Wonder Woman now, though not quite the way he had this morning. Batman’s enormous bat-phallus thrusted in and out, in and out, both of them moaning in sync. Caleb felt the sensation second hand as her folds pressed and rubbed against him.

Her villi were so slick, so agile, and so numerous. They rubbed against his iron shaft now, swirling over his balls, squeezing gently. Every thrust from outside applied beautiful pressure, pressing his steely cock against his torso. Her juices and saliva served multiple purposes: lubricating, stinging, and cooling. He was sweating to the point of dehydration from the heated flush of her arousal.

Caleb felt the harsh, intimate embrace of being inside of his goddess. He had never imagined that he could get to know her up close like this, this personal, sacrificing his entire being to be not just with her, but within her. The thought, combined with her cilia, stinging and swirling over his raw cockhead like a million slick fingers, caused his balls to tighten. His manhood was quivering, his shaft was leaking, and Wonder Woman’s body just continued to grind him softly.

Another thrust, another squish of the vice of her intestines, another mouthful of flesh as he tried to breathe. As Batman and Wonder Woman moaned, so too did Caleb give voice to his ecstasy. Her tendrils inserted themselves into his mouth now, causing him to gag at the taste, yet still latch on and give it an experimental suck.

It was too much for him to take. His burnt, battered, overheating body, his own stomach in turmoil, and yet the pressure in his balls kept escalating higher. Her villi weren’t just teasing and swirling around his cockhead now. They were actively gripping his shaft, squeezing, pulling, goading every last drop out of him. His juices smeared against her walls and back against itself.

It was too much. Wonder Woman was too much. Her dextrous tendrils swirled over his cockhead, giving them one, final, harsh rub. He couldn’t contain himself anymore. Jet after jet of semen fired violently out of his spurting tip, with her intestines stroking him through the whole process. His balls ached as they felt as if they had the life tackled out of them. His shaft, now entirely spent, blowing his load violently inside of his Amazonian goddess, began to recede.

But Batman and Wonder Woman were not done. She was positively raining juices on top of him now, bringing him out of his fuzzy sensations of the post-orgasmic release. The urgent tugging against his softening shaft did not let up at all. His hard-pumping heart accelerated yet again, forcing him to stiffen fully once again.

Caleb quivered spastically as he tried to stop the heavenly yet painful sensation against his shaft. But his weakened hands could not protect his already satisfied penis, unable to swat away even something as supposedly weak as Wonder Woman’s superhuman villi. Was there any part of her he could resist!? Not even his sex was under his control anymore.

As if on cue, Wonder Woman moaned again. Caleb could hear Batman growling urgently as well. Her walls squeezed and tugged on his burning cock in tandem. Her flesh molded itself to his outline perfectly, applying incredible pressure and stinging pain as it rubbed against him. He was still leaking, and his balls still felt empty, but he could not deny the internal organs of his goddess.

His mind was no longer his own. His tongue was dry and acrid. His face, seared, scarred, singed. The core of his manhood no longer obeyed his commands. Wonder Woman was teasing him into another gooey explosion, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He had just ejaculated a minute ago, and he was so close once again… the gripping, the squeezing, the swirling, soft and tickling along his head, tight and hard against his shaft, gentle along his balls...

Batman, Wonder Woman, Caleb, all three of them finished within seconds of each other. Caleb felt himself get flung as Wonder Woman’s back arched in pleasure and her trembling limbs went rigid. An even more oppressive heat baked Caleb inside her as his entire body pulsed, quaking in an unproductive orgasm. He gasped and inhaled the ghastly stench of his environment as his penis flexed itself without being touched, bouncing at odd angles as he ejaculated dryly.

Finally, everything came to a stop. Wonder Woman lay on the bed, heaving. Caleb found himself completely idle as well.

“Well? Want to eat?” Batman seemed to be the first to recover.

Wonder Woman was still trembling from joy. “Oh god, Bats… I said you were superhuman, and I was right.”

“Bruce is treating us to dinner,” he urged.

“Okay. Okay. Just give me a minute. Hera almighty, I came hard!”

Caleb didn’t know what was in store for him. For sure, he was about to get treated to an expensive second hand meal. He would steal nibbles from the inside of her intestines. He would live in her pink, fleshy prison for as long as he could. He wanted to experience every nibble, every bite, every bullet, every explosion, every adventure and every tryst of his Greek Amazonian superheroine.