- Text Size +

 

     Alex watched as Judy's pace quickened once she rounded the little wall that divided the bedroom and the living space. Her ears bounded up and down with each little step. She wandered over to the right side of her bed and he heard her grab something from next to her bed.

 

     She turned and glanced over the short dividing wall to face him. He could see a twinkle in her eyes. What was in that expression of hers? He wasn't quite sure. Judy emerged from behind the wall carrying something in her hand. It looked like a raygun or something from an old science fiction movie.

 

     "What's that?" Alex asked curiously.

 

     "This is something I picked up when we arrested a crazy scientist the other day. All of his inventions went straight into the evidence locker. All of them except this one. I managed to sneak it into the trunk of my patrol car so I could bring it home," Judy stated.

 

    "You took it?" Alex inquired. Still not quite sure what she had in mind.

 

     "I borrowed it," Judy corrected, "They have plenty of evidence, they won't know it's missing."

 

     "What does it do?" Alex pried further.

 

     "According to the manual, it changes the size of things," Judy stated. "I was thinking we could try it out together. I figured it might be a fun way to spice things up between us, what with the size difference and all," she continued.

 

     "Wait, you had time to grab the manual when you snatched, er borrowed it?" Alex joked, an eyebrow raised.

 

     "I'm a rabbit ninja, quick and sneaky," she fired back with a smile.

 

     Alex was fairly sure Judy was trying to roleplay or something. He had always fantasized about being smaller and figured Judy wanted to roleplay as the larger of the two. And a shrink ray? Come on. He decided to play along. Standing up, he commanded her, "Made me small, Judy. Make me small enough to please you."

 

     "You sure?" she asked.

 

     "Absolutely," he replied, still thinking this was a game.

 

     "Alright, here goes nothing." Judy pointed the device at him and pulled the trigger.

 

     There was a bright flash and then nothing happened. At least at first. Alex was still so startled by the flash that he didn't notice it beginning. Suddenly he didn't need to slouch to avoid the ceiling. In fact, the ceiling was retreating upwards. He looked forwards, his eyes were parallel with Judy's ears. Then their eyes were level. The apartment looked normal now. Alex was confused, and felt a little vertigo, but he was excited. Finally he could live out his fantasy and love Judy the way he had wanted to from the beginning. Then he kept sinking.

 

     Alex's eye level sank to Judy's mouth. Her shoulders. Then to her breasts. Her stomach. Finally his shrinking stopped when he was level with her thighs. As his senses began to return to him Alex was slightly conflicted. He had always fantasized about being smaller, but this small? Judy's naked form towered in front of him. "Uh... Judy? What just happe-"

 

     "It worked!" Judy interrupted, squeaking with joy. Her voice was slightly louder to him now. "You look so cute! Hold on a minute," Judy said as she spun around, gracing Alex with a view of her butt, each cheek now about as large as his head. He took a few steps forwards and leaned against the dividing wall, still slightly disoriented from the sudden change in perspective. Judy's dividing wall which now towered over him. Alex could do nothing but stare as Judy laid the size-device on a shelf far out of his reach. Her fluffy white tail bobbed with her hips as she stretched up and then settled back down. Any second thoughts were quickly forgotten.

 

     As Alex continued to ogle his lover's body, lost in disbelief and arousal, Judy whirled around to face him. Her eyes glowed with excitement and lust. "Okay my little horse, time to go for a ride."

 

    Judy took a huge step forward, her larger hands seizing Alex firmly by the wrist, and walked, pulling him toward the bedroom. Alex trotted behind her, struggling to match her pace as she yanked him along. Minutes before he had looked down at her butt. Now it was taking up a large part of his vision as it swayed and bobbed with each step ahead of him. "I guess I could get used to this," he muttered to himself.

 

     When they arrived at the bed, Judy paused at the end of the bed and stared down at Alex. Taking the hint, he clambered up onto the covers, drawing a giggle from Judy above.

 

     "You're too cute! I guess you can't hop onto a big bed like I can," she observed, hinting at her prowess at navigating Alex's oversized place.

 

     "You joining me up here or what?" Alex grunted as he lifted his other leg up.

 

     "I said I wanted to go for a ride, now get in the middle and lie down so I can saddle up," Judy commanded. Alex happily complied. Once he had crawled over to the head of the bed he flipped onto his back and looked down at Judy, her Amazonian form still looming at the end of the bed. She leaned forward.

 

     "It's time to tame my little stallion," she said as her paws settled down on the bed. She raised a leg, advancing into a crawl over top of him. Alex felt her weight shift the bed as she continued to advance slowly and steadily. Her eyes shifting down to his stiff length, "And it looks like you're just the right size, now," she grinned.  Alex's member throbbed with excitement as he stared at the behemoth rabbit advancing over top of him.

 

     She raised her other leg up onto the bed, moving forward some more. Her firm breasts swung slightly as she hovered over top of him on all fours. Her large head leaned forwards, their eyes closing as their lips met for a kiss. Well, sort of. Her lips completely covered his mouth and nose at this new size. Now he knew what she must have felt like before. As they kissed, Alex felt a spark in his loins, his lust took over as she continued her show of passion. He was ready.

 

     The kiss continued until Judy eased herself back, her Amazonian body dwarfed Alex completely. "We both know rabbits aren't really into foreplay. Time to see if it fits," she moaned, wiggling her hips. Judy was clearly enjoying his new size. She lifted her head and shoulders, straddling him on her knees. Her knees to lower paws stretched out nearly as long as he was tall on either side of him.

 

     The sight was unbelievable. Before Judy had barely crested Alex's waist, and his erect cock had been as long as her arm. Now she towered over him. The lower half of her legs pressed inward against most of his body, holding him in place. He guessed that his oversized equine cock would fill her just perfectly now. He was excited to find out. He felt her strong legs brace him more firmly as she positioned herself. He was at her mercy, but she was being gentle for him. They both wanted this.

 

     Judy settled her hips slightly. As she lowered, he knees splayed outward to let help her keep her position directly over him. She stopped as she Alex felt his glans poking against her folds. Judy and Alex both moaned at the touch, Judy rocking her hips forward and backward a bit, coating his tip in her fluids. She was already quite wet. One of her paws slipped down, grabbing some fluid from her labia and smearing it along the tip of his length, preparing him. His cock twitched at her soft touch.

 

     As soon as her paw had appeared, it retreated. Her hips grinded forward and backward one more time, wiggling slightly against his tip. She was lining up now. Her hips raised one last time and angled slightly forward as she settle down again, this time with a little more weight. He felt his tip push against her outer lips. Would it fit?

 

     She wriggled her hips ever so slightly, easing down slowly. After some brief resistance, his lubricated length began to slide in. Alex gasped at the sensation. Judy groaned, slowly settling lower before raising up again, keeping his tip inside of her. She settled down farther this time, her moaning growing in volume.

 

     Alex was overwhelmed with pleasure. He hadn't had actual sex in ages. Dating Judy had made that impossible. They had enjoyed one another's bodies thoroughly, but he had simply been too large to even thing about fitting before. Now he was thoroughly enjoying rediscovering the feelings of bliss and warmth that came with sex. Unable to contain himself, he let out a groan as Judy began pumping her hips slowly up and down. His hips began to thrust upward to her rhythm, guided by pleasure and instinct.

 

     Judy's palms thumped into the bed on either side of Alex. Her pace quickened, eliciting another moan from Alex. She continued bobbing up and down, taking him in all the way to the hilt with each thrust. He had wondered what it would feel like to experience this and now it was real. As pleasure took over, she began to pump her hips with increased vigor. Each time her hips would race up, jolting her and Alex with pleasure before settling down slowly sending tingles through his loins and out to the rest of his body. In this moment, they were one.

 

     Her moaning was continuous now. He could feel her vaginal muscles contracting around his cock. She was getting close. The size difference must have been turning her on even more than him because normally she lasted quite a while. He couldn't take it anymore, his eyes closed and his head tilted back. He began thrusting up harder. She clearly felt it because she pushed back with her larger form and even greater force, her strong hips and greater mass easily overpowering him and pushing Alex down into the soft bed.

 

     Finally, he was pushed over the edge. Alex felt a strong tingling sensation as he finished. His hips thrust rhythmically as he felt his seed pushed into his lover. A few seconds later Judy cried out, her back arching and her hips thrusting him into the bed with even greater force than before, winding him slightly. Her inner muscles squeezed down hard on Alex's cock as she climaxed, sending him one last overwhelming jolt of pleasure. 

 

     Both of them paused and relaxed for a moment with Alex still inside Judy, panting and exhausted. Judy leaned in again, hugging her horse and kissing him. "I think that's the biggest climax I've ever had." Judy whispered into his ear with an aroused giggle, clearly half-joking.

 

     "You weren't half bad, yourself," Alex replied. "I am so happy you found whatever that thing is. Now we can truly please each other."

 

     "I'm happy I have you to share it with," Judy said. "Did you really mean what you said earlier? That you wanted to please me?"

 

     "Of course," Alex said.

 

     "Thank you," Judy replied lovingly, staring into his eyes. "I don't know about you but I'm quite comfortable right now, do you want to just got to sleep a little early today?"

 

     "I'm spent," Alex laughed, "I definitely need some rest."

 

     "Can I try being the big spoon for once?" Judy asked.

 

     "Sure, I can wait to grow back for now. Let's enjoy this longer," Alex said.

 

     "Come here, little pony," Judy cooed as she withdrew Alex's softening length and rolled onto her side, pulling his body back toward her.

 

     Her arms surrounded him and he could feel her strength. She had so much power over him at her new size but she was still his gentle Judy. Alex was embraced by the larger rabbit and pulled firmly back into her chest. He felt her soft breasts cushioning his back as she tucked his head below her chin. He was surrounded by her warmth. He felt every breath she took, her heartbeat thumped softly against him, whenever she swallowed he felt it. Every sense, every small detail he had previously taken for granted was magnified at this new size. It made him feel all the closer to her. It wasn't long before his eyes drifted shut as he fell into a comfortable sleep.