- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Any recognizable characters, settings, et cetera, are the property of their respective owners. The author is not in any way associated with the owners of any media franchise and no copyright infringement is intended. 

An illustrated version of this story can be found at the following link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/40866514/

Due to formatting constraints, chapter numbers for the illustrated version on FA do not align with the chapters as they are presented here.

     "Why couldn't we have stayed at my place like usual? Your apartment is so tiny," teased Alex.

 

     "This place is totally not small, you're just too big!" Judy shot back with a laugh, unlocking her door and swinging it open.

 

     Neither of them was wrong. It wasn't often a horse and rabbit would hook up. The scales were just so different that it usually made things too awkward. That hadn't stopped Alex and Judy from being together, though. Since they had met a few months ago they had always hung out at Alex's larger home. His place was a bit big for Judy but she was able to hop up onto the higher chairs and ledges with little difficulty. Not this weekend, though.

 

     This weekend Judy had absolutely insisted that Alex finally come and stay over at her place. He had seen it in their video chats and photos they sent each other but this was his first time actually going in. "It's smaller than I thought," was all he could think as he had walked into the ground floor of her apartment tower. This place was clearly only built for beings half his height. Less maybe. Even Judy seemed a bit large or this place. It was going to be awkward moving around in such small hallways and rooms all weekend, but it meant more time with Judy so Alex was just fine with it.

 

     "You saying you'd prefer a smaller horse?" Alex continued.

 

     "The thought had crossed my mind," Judy answered with a smile, walking inside.

 

Alex ducked his head down to fit through the little doorway.  "Oh, I'm too big to handle, am I?" Alex teased.

 

     "Someone has to cut you down to size," she joked with a playful grin, continuing walking to her bedroom and swaying her hips a little extra as she went.

 

     Alex was about to respond but stopped in his tracks, hypnotized by her athletic butt swinging softly left to right as she walked away. She may have been small, but those thighs and that tail were magical.

 

     Judy had clearly noticed his pause. "Get settled on the couch, my little stallion," Judy commanded, "I'll join you in just a minute."

 

     Little? Alex chuckled at Judy's choice of words before giving the rest of the apartment a quick scan and proceeding to the couch. Judy's apartment was a little unusual. It had originally been a studio, but the landlord had set up a small half-size wall between the bedroom and the living space. It allowed for a little privacy without making things too claustrophobic. And little less claustrophobia in a place like this which was just fine for a horse of Alex's size. He returned to his staring as Judy doffed her top, still standing in the kitchen. Alex felt so lucky to have her. She was so kind, so beautiful, and they were getting quite good at pleasing one another. It hadn't taken long for them to realize they shared similar preferences in the bedroom. Alex wondered if they had similar fantasies, too.

 

     "Enjoying the view?" she chided lovingly. "Go ahead and get comfortable. I'm almost ready."

 

     Alex didn't need further encouragement. He tossed his shorts aside and thumped down onto the couch, eagerly awaiting Judy's arrival. He looked over again and saw she had stopped and seem to be staring at something in the other room. He wondered what mischief she was up to this time. "Are you gonna come and play with your little horse?" he called with a grin.

 

     "Soon enough," she cooed back in a curious tone, still staring down in the other room.

 

     Alex was left breathless as Judy emerged from her bedroom, freed from the clothes she had been wearing earlier. They enjoyed each other's soft fur, among other things.

 

     "I was wondering when you'd come around," Alex said.

 

     "You look a little big for that seat. Think there's room for one more on that little couch?" Judy inquired.

 

     "I've got space for you right here," Alex announced, patting his lap.

 

     "Awww my very own heated seat," Judy replied. 

 

     Alex loved it when Judy sat on his lap. The closer he could get to her bottom the better. Not only was Judy kind, loving, caring, and a bit kinky, but she was beautiful too. He counted his lucky stars daily that they had crossed paths a few months back. As Judy padded toward him, strutting slowly, staring deep into his eyes, he froze. She was toying with him more than usual today, pushing all his buttons. He was fine with it. If hanging out in this tiny place meant getting special treatment from her, Alex was all for it.

 

     After a few gracefully swaying steps Judy arrived at Alex's large frame, placing a soft paw on his thigh. The two leaned into each other and shared a kiss. After another short, loving stare, Judy turned around and raised her arms slightly. Alex slipped his hands under her armpits and lifted her gently onto his lap. Judy loved being on top. She wasted no time before teasing him, wiggling her tail against his lower stomach, pretending to get comfortable. Her movements sent a tingling warmth down his spine. Typical rabbit, always frisky.

 

     Alex felt his length begin to expand as Judy continued teasing. His ears flipped back as he shifted slightly, his hardening cock already poking against Judy's entrance. She let out a giggle that became a moan, clearly pleased at exciting him.

 

     There was no way he would ever fit inside her with his massive equine length, but they had found creative ways of pleasing one another. Judy pushed outwards on Alex's legs. He got the message and spread them, allowing Judy to drop gracefully to her paws on the floor below. She bent forward presenting herself to Alex as she reached between her legs and fondled his balls, eliciting a low groan.

 

     By now, most of Alex's still hardening length had emerged. He gave his penis a flex, flipping it up from his side and forward between his thighs, right into Judy. As the mass of horse meat flopped onto her back Judy laughed, "Easy boy, looks like someone's getting excited."

 

     Judy felt the weight lift off her back as Alex's erection peaked. She eased her hips backward, still bending down with her hands on her knees until Alex's length slipped between her cheeks. Then she began to raise and slower her body, squatting and massaging the horse length with her round bunny cheeks. She didn't have a big butt but that didn't matter much. The soft hair of her tail teased against the horse's glans every time she reached the top of his length. The feeling was overwhelming. The horse's head bobbed up and down, up and down as Judy continued to work her magic on his shaft.

 

     "You enjoying that, little horsey?" Judy giggled affectionately.

 

     "Y-yes," Alex was barely able to stammer back, breathing heavily as Judy continued to work her magic. Lust began to cloud his mind. His hips began to rock as he enjoyed more and more of Judy's pleasing efforts.

 

     Before he could finish, Judy paused. Bringing her hips bag forwards with another seductive wiggle, she seemed to change tactics. Alex started longingly, eyes half closed as she shifted back again, this time hopping up onto his left thigh and crossing her legs.

 

     Before Alex could speak, he exhaled sharply, moaning as Judy teased the tip of his length with her fingertip. She must have felt his body shivering in pleasure. How was she so good at this? He wanted to find a way to please her back. He needed to pleasure her too.

 

     "Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you were a bit smaller?"

 

     "W... What do you mean," the horse managed, her finger still swirling, teasing his glans.

 

     Her eyes stared seductively into his as she continued to make small circles with her fingertip. "Like if you were smaller, we could have fun together." A pause. Another moan from Alex, Judy's finger still toying with him. "Real fun."

 

     Was she talking about roleplay? Alex wasn't quite sure what she meant, but he played along, drunk with lust. "I guess it would be cool to be smaller."

 

     She leaned in, her voice becoming a seductive whisper. "What if you could become small? Would you try it?"

 

     "We could..." he began.

 

     "Yes we could," she replied, leaning in a little more.

 

     "Right now?" he asked, trying to maintain composure as she redoubled her efforts. Alex was so turned on.

 

     "Would you do it? Would you become small for me?" She whispered in his ear, her finger pausing just as he was nearing his climax.

 

     Alex thought for a moment. Was she was serious? She seemed quite serious for roleplay. Deep down he had always wondered what it would like being small instead of towering over everyone like he always had. Even if Judy was serious, this sounded like it could be fun. Big fun. And if there was anyone he'd consider that with, it'd be Judy. She was always so kind... So thoughtful... And sexy.

 

     "I would do anything for you," he vowed, his hips thrusting forwards, begging her to continue. He still wasn't sure what she was getting at, but he was enjoying her soft, seductive voice.

 

     "Wait right here, little stallion. I'll be right back," Judy said, hopping off his thigh.

 

 

     Was this some kind of game? Alex lost his train of thought as he watched her hips sway away from him, back toward the bedroom. He had to fight the urge to grab his own length and finish, trusting that Judy would be back to continue. Just what was she up to?