- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story inspired by this lovely pic (though of course I took a number of liberties with the basic idea).

-----

THOOM. THOOM. THOOM. Each step the giantesses took reverberated through the world like explosions fit to wipe out a city, flattening mountains and leaving foot-shaped craters in their wake as they approached the capital of Sarasaland, where Princess Daisy watched their approach from her balcony.

The young ruler struggled to remain standing, her legs shaking beneath her while she gripped the railing as if her life depended on it. The bikini-clad titanesses were still miles away, but those miles they could cover in a couple steps. After that, one sole would suffice to wipe the city off the face of the earth. That alone would have been enough to fill anyone with fear, but what made it even worse was that she knew these women; they were Peach and Pauline, her friends.

The two seemed not to have a care in the world, smiling and giggling among themselves. Did they not realize what was happening? Or did they just not care?

Peach and Pauline stopped just short of the city; then lowered themselves to the ground, their breasts flattening the great mountain range which had for so long served to protect the capital from would-be attackers, as though its peaks were mere piles of sand. Their faces hung over the city, looking so unnatural from this extreme perspective. After scanning through streets full of panicked people, their eyes locked onto the royal palace.

Right onto Daisy.

The princess's heart sank as she watched Peach bring a finger towards her, the tip of which would more than suffice to annihilate her palace. At its slow descent, she felt a terrible certainty that she was to meet her end under the hand of her closest friend. However, the finger stopped just short of crushing her. Instead, its tip swiped upward, the fingernail tearing through the palace and scooping up a good chunk of it, including Daisy and balcony. The force of acceleration flattened her to Peach's fingernail as the giantess raised her into the air, finally stopping when she was set down on a palm which hovered before Peach and Pauline's faces.

“Daisy, dear, you look so cute at this size!” the other princess said, the force of her breath almost blowing her tiny friend away.

“Cute? You think I look cute?” Daisy said as she picked herself up, anger flooding her with newfound energy that washed away her fear. “Is that all you have to say for yourselves? The two of you come into my kingdom, flattening who knows how many miles of it under your feet, giving all of my subjects a scare, and all you have to say about it is that I look cute!?”“You know, you're even cuter when you're angry,” Pauline chuckled.

“Will you stop calling me cute already? This is serious!” Brushing off the dust and debris that covered her, Daisy adopted the most commanding pose she could manage. “You two need to explain yourselves. Tell me, how did you get so big? And what made you think it was a good idea to come into my kingdom like this?”“We don't know why we're giant, but that doesn't matter” Pauline said. “What matters is much how fun it is! You wouldn't believe how liberating it feels to do whatever you want and not have to care about what anyone else thinks because they're practically fleas to you! Peach and I don't have to hide our love anymore, and neither do you! And we came here because we wanted you to join us in having fun!”“Fun?! You're wrecking my kingdom! You're disrespecting me in front of my subjects! You could have killed us all if you hadn't seen my capital in time! Look, I... I like you girls,” she admitted, “but this is way too much!”“Aww, did we scare you? Don't worry; no matter how small you are next to us, we would never do anything to hurt you,” Peach said as she lowered a colossal fingertip towards Daisy. The smaller princess screamed and raised her hands to protect herself, only to be flattened under its incredible mass as Peach pet her. Over and over it fell onto her, leaving her distressed but otherwise unhurt. “Everything's going to be fine. Now stop worrying about your kingdom and let's all have some fun! I promise you're going to love this!”A pair of peachy fingers fell on Daisy, picking her up before depositing her on the plush pink surface of Peach's lower lip. Looking out from there, Daisy screamed as she saw Pauline's face coming closer and closer until the giantess's scarlet lips filled up her entire view.

Daisy found herself totally encased by the soft skin of her friends' lips, smothered on all sides by the colossal cushions. Try as she might to push against them, the smaller princess could make no space for herself, and as the passionate play of the titanesses intensified, the lips pressed her tighter still, rolling her around like she was but a grain of sand caught between them. Even so, the two giantesses could feel her just fine, and knowing she was with them made their kiss all the more meaningful. Speck that she was, still they would show her all the love in the world.

As the kiss went on, the titanesses felt a now-familiar tingle fill their bodies. Immediately their sizes shot up at an incredible pace, the planet's crust cracking under their growing mass, their bodies flattening countless square miles of land around them through their mere expansion.

They payed no mind to their exact size as they grew, being content to enjoy the accompanying sensations while they made out with each other, at least until they felt the gravitational pull of the planet disappear leaving them floating in space beside it. Parting from each other, they looked at their home planet as it rapidly diminished in size, only slowing down once it was the size of a marble.

Reaching out, Peach cupped her hand behind the tiny world and pulled it closer. “Wow, it's so tiny. Strange to think that we used to be small enough to stand on this little thing,” she said as she gripped it between her fingers. Even now she could feel it getting comparatively smaller, her fingers closing in on each other every so slightly with each passing second. “What do you want to do with it?”“Hmm...” Pauline reached back and undid the clasp on her bra, letting her breasts float free in this weightless space, then took the planet from her lover. She brought the planet to her chest, holding it up to her areola.

“My, it's even smaller than your nipple!” Peach giggled.

“This little world did so much for us,” Pauline mused as she pressed it against her breast, shivering as she felt it start to crumble on her skin. “Why don't we give it a worthy end? Will you help me crush it between our breasts?”“Oh, that sounds like so much fun!” Peach said as she undid her bra's clasp, flinging it into empty space, to smash into whatever sun or planet happened to cross its path many years from now. Setting her hands on Pauline's shoulders, she pulled herself closer to her lover, so that they were level with each other, her right tit facing the tiny world on Pauline's nipple. “Are you seeing this, Daisy? Can you see how big we are next to our home world now?” she asked.

Having survived the giantesses' kissing session, Daisy had since found herself stranded on Peach's upper lip, kept there by the gravitational force that the gigantic princess now exerted on her. Looking up at her sky, she saw her home planet floating in the space between two nipples, which fully erect were twice as thick as it. Were the two titanesses to move even an inch closer, it would crumble to so much space dust. It wasn't only her kingdom they threatened now; everyone on the planet was about to be snuffed out like they were nothing.

The princess looked on as the two pulled each other just the slightest bit closer, enough for Peach's nipple to bump up against the little world. The planet's crust cracked, lava spewing from thin fissures that split the world into so many pieces. Still they kept pressing together, the puny planet continuing to crumble away at the awesome power of their bodies, until it was totally engulfed by their soft, fatty flesh. When they drew apart, there was nothing left of it save some stardust aglow with the planet's residual heat.

Daisy was seriously shaken, struggling to process what had transpired. An entire planet, destroyed by these two giantesses, simply for the fun of it. It was so awful. It was terrible. And yet, she felt so jealous of her friends right then. She wished that she could have been the one to destroy the planet with her tits. The mere thought was incredible. Breathtaking, even! It wasn't fair that Peach and Pauline could enjoy the feeling of the tiny orb crumbling against their nipples while she could only watch them do it.

Peach pulled herself down along Pauline's body, until the nipple responsible for so many deaths hovered before her. Stardust covered her partner's tit, making it look so enticing, like it was covered in powdered sugar. Licking her lips, the princess leaned forward and wrapped them around the succulent-looking areola, sucking up the stardust as Pauline cooed and stroked her lover's head.

Then the two began growing at speeds far surpassing even their prior growth spurt. In a matter of seconds, the sun and all the other planets had been dashed against their growing bodies. Not long after that, neighboring solar systems joined their fate, and it all simply kept going and going, with countless stars and planets crumbling against their expanding bodies so much destruction felt as nothing more than a tingling on their skin.

Bigger and bigger they grew, with no sign of slowing down. Soon they would outgrow the galaxy, yet they didn't seem to care, as if it were already beneath them. After a while, Peach moved her head up towards Pauline's, kissing each other passionately, with the insignificantly puny Daisy having been left behind on Pauline's tit. All around her stars and planets crashed into the giantess's skin, being dashed to so much stardust on Pauline's ever-expanding body. So entranced was she by the cosmic spectacle that she didn't even notice Peach's vast wall of boob rushing towards her as the goddesses hugged each other tight, not until it fell on her smothering her in absolute dark. And then...

She woke up.

Opening her eyes to see a ceiling above her was such a jarring change of scenery that she couldn't decide whether she was dreaming now, or had been dreaming then, and it was only after walking out onto her balcony and seeing her kingdom totally intact, without any sign of the other women's' rampage, that she decided it must have all been a dream.

“How disappointing,” she sighed. Just when she was really getting into them having so much power, it had all been stripped from her. Ah well. Pleasant as the dream had been, she couldn't dwell on it too much; she had a busy day ahead of her as the ruler of a kingdom, after all.

-----

Holding the universe between her fingers, one of the myriad in her care, Rosalina peered into it with her all-seeing eye, confirming that everything had been put back to normal.

As she held the tiny star-speckled orb in her fingers, her other hand rested on her thigh, still glistening with her own fluids after pleasuring herself to the display of those two women—them and that third one they had picked up along the way; Daisy. It was far from the first time she made an attractive girl or two grow to such sizes, but this time in particular had gone much better than she ever could have expected.

Setting the little universe back in its proper place—dangling from her anklet along with many of its sister universes—she leaned back on the fabric of reality, letting her awareness encompass the infinite worlds in her care and the countless people living on them—her children, so dependent on her yet completely unaware of how much she did for them. Well, let them live in ignorance; that was made it so much easier for her to have some fun without having to answering to them.

Still, it could get lonely living in total anonymity. Perhaps it was time she took on a lover again. Well, a lover or three...