- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First time writing a Giantess story, and it's a short chapter. Leave a review if you want more, future chapters would have a lot more variety than just feet content.


-----------------------------------------------------

Chloe was burnt out after a long day of classes, and was excited to return home and relax.

She wasn’t that different from your average college girl. The twenty two year old lived alone in a small, decent apartment. She had a small group of friends who she hung out with from time to time. She was quite pretty, and managed to keep a few partners throughout her time at college. From an outsider, she was an average girl in an average college town. But there was one secret of hers that made her different.

As the dark haired woman dropped off her bag in her living room, she walked into her bedroom and turned on the light.

“I’m baaaaaack, my pets!”

That secret was that she collected nanos.

The nano population had been controversial for decades ever since their discovery. Illegal to sell in most countries, but too small to be easy to protect, there was a sizable black market for people interested in buying these nanos. Chloe was an avid buyer in this market and what she did with these nanos was no different than your average buyer.

“I am soooo very excited for more time with you bugs~~ I’ve been craving this ever since I left this morning!”

--------------------------------------------

The nanos in the box collectively were terrified. Most of them were new, due to her recent purchases, they had no clue what was about to happen to them. The ones that somehow survived her games were even more terrified, as they knew their end was near and that it was going to be a cruel one.

---------------------------------------------

Chloe sat down in front of the box, staring down at the centimetre tall people cowering in fear of the monolithic girl looking down at them.

“Did you all miss me?? Don’t answer that, I’m sure you did!”

 

Picking up the box, she laughed as she saw the nanos fall around the box, some slamming into the cardboard ‘walls’ on the side. She placed the box on top of her desk, next to her laptop. The woman sat down at her desk, as she began to talk to her collection

“Now.. what shall we do tonight, huh?”

Chloe propped her feet right on top of the box’s walls, one foot over the other. The towering rubber shoe soles towered over the community like colossal skyscrapers, making the people inside feel even more insignificant.

She leaned back in her chair and scrolled on her phone, pondering over what she wanted to do with her pets for tonight. Would tonight be a game night for the bugs? She thought it would be fun to let them race on her desk, and slowly crush each of the losers until only one survived. Maybe tonight would be a lewd one, and she would let the tinies explore her body, having the truly unfortunate ones pleasure her vagina.

----------------------------------------------------

During this pondering process, the bugs inside were getting anxious. A few of them spent the day climbing at the cardboard wall, trying to get out of the paper prison. They managed to escape while their owner was distracted by her pondering process. Now their main goal was to escape the wooden landscape that was her desk. The tiny group of about twenty managed to get decently far from the box before they noticed the land getting darker.

BANG

Chloe’s monolithic shoe-clad foot landed in front of them, as the heel smashed into the desk. Two stragglers were caught under it, as they were instantly pulverized into bloodstains.

“Nice try little ones, but you’re not getting very far from me. Say, if you really want a new home that bad, I’ve got just the place for you”

Chloe untied the laces from her shoe, and stripped her socked foot out of it. Putting it on the edge of the desk, she gently pushed the escapees into the entrance. The group screamed as they were forced into their new, sweaty prison.

“Been wearing them allllll day. Have fun there! Don’t worry,I’ll take you out tomorrow morning~”

“That is… if I remember.” she added, giggling as she set the footwear on the ground. The prisoners inside were hopeless, as they sat in sorrow in their new damp prison.

“Speaking of, bugs, I think it’s time for a few of you to show your dedication to my feet! Been on them all day and I could really use a massage”

The woman peeled the white cotton socks off her feet, allowing her toes to breathe in the cold air of her room. She then tried to ‘gently’ scoop up a group of tinies from the cowering crowd in the box. A few popped against her manicured fingers as they crashed into the box, though she managed to get enough live ones in her palm. She shoveled the group into her socks, allowing them to gently shuffle into the bottom of the cotton hellhole. Some of the nanos did not have as safe of a journey, getting tangled into the fiber or crashing into the sides and breaking various parts of their bodies.

“It’s okay little ones, the next part is even worse! Get reaaaaddyyyy” she teased, as she put her soft feet into the socks. The feet and their beautiful yet monstrous toes barreled through the socks, pinning and massacring the tinies inside. Their last sight before death was the beautiful pale foot of the student, as it extinguished their meaningless lives.

Wiggling her toes, she enjoyed the pleasure of dozens squirming against her toes.

“Ah, squirm harder little ones. You’ll only make it more pleasurable for me~~”

She then propped her feet back up on the box, in an attempt to taunt the remaining hundreds left. The tinies inside the socks were too small to be seen from the outside, but they still knew what was going on inside those two cotton prisons, and it only made them more miserable.

“Well, while they’re busy… what shall I do with the rest of you?”