- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Please rate! PLEASE!

I’ve always had a thing for my cousin’s feet.  I don’t feel atracted to her at all but her feet are just incredibely sexy.  I’m not really sure what size she is but I know she has small feet.  Her toes are short and round, kind of chubby and she would always have them pedicured with light color nail polish.  Not enough with this, she always wears sandals.  Weather is flip flops or high heels, she’s always showing her beautiful feet and I love to stare at them.

 One day I was at her place and she caught me staring at them a couple of times and she decided to try me. We were sitting by the couch and she started telling me about her feet and how she likes to take good care of them, about how shiny her toenails were and how soft her soles and heels were.  I followed her along the conversation trying not to look very interested but she made sure I was staring and slowly slid her feet out of her black 5” high heel sandals, grabbed my hand and rubbed her entire sole with it. “Do you like them?” – she asked. “They feel really soft” – I replied.   “mmhh! that feels really good, these sandals are killing me.  Would you give me a foot massage?”  “I guess” – was all I could come up with.  With that she stretched her legs and place both of her feet over my mid section pretending not to know what she was doing.  As I rubbed her feet she moaned a couple of times and pushed her free foot against my now obvious growing.  “I knew it!” – she exclaimed.  “I knew you had a foot fetish and I knew you liked my feet!”  I stood up to denny everything and tell her that she was crazy but when I did, I started to feel dizzy and fainted.

 When I opened my eyes I was naked, lying on the floor, facing up. I saw her staring down at me, only she was huge!  Her face covered most of my field of vision.  Confused I look to eighter side of me and realize she had shrunken me.  At both of my sides were her enourmus high heeled feet which were now three or four times as big as I was.

 “What the hell did you do to me?” – I yelled.  “I’ve shrunken you, and from now on you are going to be my little foot slave”  “What? Did you go crazy or something? Take me back to my regular size!” – I coninued to yell as I stood up and got myself together again.  She pushed me with her big toe, I fell on my ass and she placed the tip of her toes over my legs pressing down only so it would hurt a little: “I want you to realize how big my feet are compared to you, realize how easely it would be for me to step on you and crush you under one of them” After a couple of seconds of silence she pushed a little harder against my legs and saidsaid “From now on we are no longer cousins, I am your goddess and you are my foot slave.  The only reason you live is to please me. You have no rights, only obligations.  You will give all your efforts to rub, kiss and lick my feet at all times! Understood?”  “Yes” - I said terrifyed to see the look on her face.  “Good! You may start right now.  Unbuckle my right sandal and remove it from my foot, lie on its sole facing up and make sure your face is right between the imprints of my big and second toe”.  I did as I was ordered right away.  I tried to unbuckle her sandal from the floor but the buckle was just way to high for me to reach, so I had to climb up her feet from her toes to her ancle.  I had to sit on her foot as if I was riding a horse to unbuckle it.  When I was done she teased my shaking her foot making me fall from it.  She looked down at me and laughed at my helplesness.

 I Pushed her sandal from the heel off her foot with all I could give and removed her sandal.  I layed down as ordered and saw her slid her foot back on the sandal.  Her toes rubbed my body from my feet, passing through my manhood, to my head.  She wiggled her toes a couple of times to finish to set me in place and finaly rested her foot on top of my weak frame. My face was right between her big and second toe and I could see her staring down at me from the gap between her toes.  My manhood was pressed hard against the ball of her foot and my feet were under the arch of her sole.  The presure was realy hard but bearable.  The scent her foot expedited was fresh, yet her flesh was warm.

 “I want to see you lick my toes while you massage my foot with your entire body.  Make love to my foot.  I want to feel you give yourself to my foot” I went straight to it.  I started to shake my entire body as I could.  I pushed my pennis hard against the ball of her foot while licked between her toes.  I could see the lust in her as she stared down at me with an evilish grin across her face.

 Her heart pumps became faster and harder.  Not only blood was flowing though her veins, but power.  The feeling of having her own cousin under her foot was driving her crazy.  To know that she could end his life with no effort at all was turning her on, and to see him give his best only to massage her foot was incredible.  “Oooh you feel realy good under my foot” she said as she moaned and undid her jeans to start playing with herself.

 After several minutes she started to wiggle her toes against my face “Come on my slave, give youself to me” I was about to climax.  After some seconds more I blew my load on her sole.  To feel my warm semen under her foot was like an afrodisiac to her.  As she reached her climax she pushed harder and harder against my exhausted frame, making it hard for me to breathe, until she climaxed as well and released the presure.  

 She unbuckled her sandal and remove her foot from on top of me only to show me the ball of her feet where my cum was “Lick it clean” She ordered.   I stuck my tonge out and started to lick my own cum off her feet.  I was so degraded I wanted to die.

 “Isn’t this what you’ve always wanted, to serve a goddess like me, licking and kissing my feet all day?  Well I have made your dreams come true, only that in a big scale.  Get used to this because this is going to be your new life, to please me at my feet”

Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE tell me what you think about it!