- Text Size +

Chapter 2


Allison looked up at Jim as she stretched the tip of his limp penis towards her lips and tried to reassure him. 

“Morgan’s just being a bitch babe...she’s just trying to scare us...to distract you. Just try to ignore her, k? let’s just get her stupid thing over with.” 

“Ok that’s enough chit-chat. Read or not, here we go. 3...2...1….Blow!” Morgan snapped her fingers loudly and then poured herself a glass of wine.

Allison started doing her best and was feeling even a little excited that she was about to prove Morgan wrong for a change. But Jim didn’t finish in seconds. In fact a couple minutes went by and Allison was surprised to see she hadn’t made any progress at all. 

“I told you, I’m tired!” Jim whispered down at his confused girlfriend who was still bobbing her head tirelessly down there. Four minutes went by. Still nothing! When the clock hit 5, Jim let out an involuntary “woah,” as he was hit with a deep chill down his spine--a side effect of his first shrinking episode apparently.  Allison pulled her mouth off Jim’s penis just long enough to hiss at her friend.

 “You really suck sometimes, Morgan.” But she got quickly back to work and at last Jim was slowly growing hard but that’s as far as it went. Jim desperately needed to think about something else--anything else. But he just couldn’t stop staring at Allison. He couldn’t even close his eyes except to blink. The minutes continued marching on and Jim’s penis kept staying bone-dry. Six minutes had passed...then seven. Yet Jim continued struggling to even get more than semi- hard. Allison’s mouth was even starting to get dry. She decided to try switching to her hands. But the minutes kept ticking with no semen in sight. Jim winced as he felt another little chill down his spine, knowing what it meant. Then another. 

Morgan glanced up from her phone & saw that Jim’s height loss was starting to be quite noticeable. She swiped back to her phone’s timer and announced,

“Ok we’re coming up on ten minutes now….3...2...1…,” she made her hand into a gun and made a “pew” sound as Jim felt his latest shrink-chill. She looked up and did the math in her head.

“Hm, let’s see. That should make you around 5’5” now I think. Allison, isn’t that how tall you are?” 

When Allison heard that she couldn’t resist standing up for a quick size check. She felt guilty every time she stopped but she needed a short break anyway as her legs were starting to cramp up. But even with Morgan’s announcement, Allison let out a little involuntary squeak as she could instantly tell Morgan’s math was spot.  She and Jim were both a bit mortified when she found herself staring straight across into Jim’s eyes. 

Jim tried to look away in shame but of course with Morgan’s gaze spell still in effect, he could do no such thing. He pulled on the legs of his jeans which he noticed were definitely starting to feel a little loose around his hips & starting to bunch up a little at his ankles. Jim was starting to have as much trouble keeping his cool as he was keeping an erection.  He decided to try a different tactic--pleading.  

“Allison. Love of my life. Will you please, please finish me off? You have to come through for me here before while it’s still fixable. You can do that for me can’t you babe? I know I’m a bit tired--I wish I wasn’t--but I know you can do this. Please keep going ok?”

Allison was still staring straight at her newly 5’5” boyfriend as if in a daze. Obviously she knew that his shrinking this much was a possibility, but even so, there was something absolutely fascinating about actually looking at this much-shorter, much weaker-looking version of her big strong Jim. This whole thing was starting to seem really cruel and she told Morgan as much.
“Morgan, come on now--you call this ‘not hurting’ him? I mean, look at him!”

Morgan didn’t look at him. She just took another sip and kept on swiping away on her phone. 

“Morgan! Seriously, this isn’t fair and you know it. Jim’s just tired is all!  And on top of that, now he’s starting to freak out about being as short as me now. How’s he going to concentrate?” Morgan didn’t reply except with an exaggerated shrug. Allison narrowed her eyes & gave her one last little glare. But as annoyed as she was now with both of them, she decided Jim was right--The best thing she could do at the moment was to just keep on trying. She gave him a little nod, knelt back down, and got back to it.

Allison was right. Jim *was* starting to freak out--more and more with each chill that he felt. How the hell was he going to have an orgasm in the middle of all this lunacy. He did his absolute best to push it all to the back of his mind. He tried his hardest to fantasize about his beautiful mistress--her smoky eyes, her perky breasts, her giant hands..wait. “Ugh.” he thought.  Just as it seemed like his desperate fantasy might actually work, he felt Allison's  hand grow ever larger on his penis and he snapped right out of it. Her fingers even felt thicker. And her skin felt rougher as well--masculine even, none of which was helping. In fact, he wondered if her hands felt gross enough now that her strokes were moving him farther from an orgasm--not closer. 

Jim felt his mind start to wonder. He was starting to wish he’d never picked Allison as a mark in the first place. From their very first ‘date,’ he realized she’d be a breeze to manipulate and steal from. But soon after, he also realized that he absolutely despised her--both as a sex partner and as a person. It made him sick to his stomach every time he had to plaster on his fake smile for her. He hated having to listen to her squeaky high-pitched voice. He hated the way she moved her lips when she talked. In the past, Jim had never had any trouble at all pretending to be enamored and lustful towards his victim. But with Allison it was incredibly taxing. Especially when they had sex. Between the business trips and how ‘tired’ his job made him he kept that problem to a minimum.  But every now and then he would run out of excuses & had to have sex with her. A professional grifter for years, Jim had learned to be a very good actor. But even he could believably fake an orgasm--Allison simply repulsed him too much. Each time they did it, Jim was always forced to sneaking looks over her shoulder to a naked photo of one of his previous victims on his phone. She was making him so miserable, in fact, that on his flight back from New York he had decided *nothing* was worth being around her. It had only been a few months but he knew if he didn’t get away from her soon he’d be in danger of breaking his cover at some point--hell, he might even wind up in jail, he realized.  So Jim had resolved to dump her the second he got home. But when he got home, before he could even open his mouth, Allison welcomed him home by surprising him with a new silver Audi and the invitation he assumed it would take many more months to get--she invited him to move into her giant house with her. He couldn’t believe the depth of her gullibility--Surely he could keep the charade going a *little* longer, he thought. Morgan snapped him right out of his daydream when she shouted,

“Twelve Minutes!  How's it going over there, team? You uh...might want to pick up the pace a bit. Three more minutes & Jim’ll be kissing his ‘tall guy’ status goodbye forever.”

As if on cue, Jim felt another chill. Allison was starting to feel real concern about her poor “tired” boyfriend. She loved him so much, and she wanted so badly to prove her friend wrong that she steeled herself & redoubled her efforts. Allison’s face brightened as she remembered she hadn’t used all the weapons in her arsonal. She knew Jim liked it when she tried to deepthroat him (something that he actually preferred only because it made it easier for him to sneak looks at his phone with Allison so focused on trying not to gag). She was determined to give him the best blowjob of his life so she went for it. But the second she did, she was surprised to find that she could now push her lips all the way down to the base. This made her a little sad for Jim, but on the plus side, she figured it would absolutely drive him wild. It didn’t. As Jim involuntarily stared down at Allison’s head, bobbing away at his crotch,  he felt no arousal whatsoever--only disgust. The little high-pitched squeaks he could hear escaping from the sides of her mouth weren’t helping much either.He *desperately* wished he could at least close his eyes. Yet another little chill ran down his spine, and this time he actually *felt* his penis shrink against Allison’s fingers--and in more ways than one. Jim’s fear began morphing into the beginnings of proper panic. He was starting to lose his ability to even feign any attraction and lost his head. 

“For the love of God Allison, what the hell is wrong with you?” he screamed down at her.

“For fuck’s sake Al, hurry up!! And stop taking breaks, this is getting serious! ” Allison stopped immediately and slowly raised her head to look him in his eyes. As Jim watched her expression sour, he instantly regretted losing his temper. In the past, whenever Jim’s been angry and yelled, Allison had always gotten fearful and apologetic. Not this time.  Here she was doing her absolute best to please the man she loved only to be screamed at for not being quicker? Just as Morgan had predicted, even Allison had a limit and she was fast approaching it. Morgan grinned as she watched the dynamic between the pair start to shift. Jim tried changing his tone but he didn’t change his message. He took a deep breath and through his teeth he urged her,

“Please. Babe. You said it yourself, we need to just get this over with. With my arms frozen, you’re the only one who can do this and you have to admit you’re kind of letting us both down here.” Allison’s eyebrows shot up. She wasn’t having it and snapped back at him.

“Um…*excuse* me? Pretty sure this isn’t on me this time, *babe.* Look. I get that you’re tired or whatever but come *on!* I’m at the top of my game down here--what the hell is taking *you* so long? *That’s* the real question. Jim you….” Morgan interrupted their little spat to remind them the timer was still running.

“THIRTEEN MINUTES, people…” Morgan announced lazily. She hadn’t even looked up from her phone and Allison thought she could even hear a trace of boredom in Morgan’s voice.  

But Morgan’s announcement failed to make Allison spring to action. Both of them just stood there staring at each other with blank expressions.  Jim was desperately wondering what they could try next but Allison was mesmerized by the sight of her big strong man looking UP to meet her eyes. Morgan once again snapped them out of it. Without even looking up from her phone, she said, 

“Tick, tock, gang! Jim just turned 5’2” -- know who else is 5’2”? Little Anna Kendrick! Hahaha. You giving up, Al? Maybe you secretly *want* little Jim there to stay little from now on?”   

Allison huffed. It was looking really bad and her motivation was plummeting, but she knew she’d never hear the end of it from Jim if she couldn’t save him from his looming fate. She pushed her hair behind her ear, knelt back down & soldiered on. Morgan suddenly chuckled at something else she saw on her phone. 

“Hey guys I know you’re busy but listen to this: Did you know Danny Divito is 4’10” ? Think Jim is gonna end up stuck being Divito sized? That would actually be pretty funny.”

Neither Jim nor Allison thought that deserved a reply. It felt like only a few seconds had gone by when Jim felt his fourteen-minute chill come in and yet another inch go away. Jim’s hope all drained out of him at once. He started bracing for what was beginning to look inevitable. In less than 60 seconds this insane nightmare would harden around him and his new reduced stature would become permanent...in less than 60 seconds he’d be condemned to spending the rest of his life having to look up at almost everyone. That is unless...unless Morgan’s been bluffing the whole time. He clung to that hope as it was the only one he had left. 


 Nevertheless, he refused to just give up. He tried once more to picture his new lover naked, he couldn’t help but worry what she might think of him if 15 minutes passes before he can do it--What if he winds up permanently shorter than her? It suddenly occurred to him that he could actually end up too short to get any more rich woman to fall for him!

As Allison looked at Jim’s now quite tiny penis in her hand, her annoyance was replaced by a growing suspicion and anger. Something was really starting to seem off about this whole thing. 15 minutes???? She was even starting to wonder if somehow Morgan was actually right about everything this time? She tried to reassure herself by leaning on the unshakable trust of her man but it had in fact already been shaken. She had had it.  

“What the hell, Jim?! This isn’t just jetlag. Why the fuck can’t you cum? Did you just masturbate or something?? Morgan’s wrong about all this right? I mean you’re not actually cheating on me…. You still find me attractive... don’t you? ” Jim could sense Morgan beaming in his peripheral vision. He scrambled to defend himself but the stress of the situation pushed his admirable acting skills right out the window. Instead he just stood there sputtering and stammering guiltily. He frantically tried to figure out how to lie his way out of this, but ‘gullible’  Allison saw through it immediately. She caught him in so many contradictions and lies that ultimately he had no choice but to confess to everything Morgan had charged him with. And so after a long sigh, that’s what he did. 

Allison stared at him blankly once more as his words started to sink in. Now more than ever Jim wished he was able to tear his gaze away from the terrifying look of rage forming on Allison’s face. She shook her head and looked at Morgan. She was embarrassed to be so wrong about a man once again. An awkward silence fell over the room until Morgan piped up,

“Ok you two, I don’t mean to interrupt, but you *do* realize 15 minutes has come and gone, right? So….” Jim interrupted,

“Yeah yeah, I figured. Whatever, I know you were bluffing. I’m not an idiot...no way you’re seriously going to keep me this short.” Morgan shrugged exaggeratedly before she answered,

“Why are you asking me? I have absolutely know idea if you’ll be stuck as a 5’ tall shorty or not! You need to talk to your ex-girlfriend about that, little dude.” 

This confused Allison. “Talk to me? huh?”


“Don’t you remember, sweetie? You’ve been distracted so I forgive you, but as I said---the bet hasn’t stopped. 15 minutes came and went but that only made his height-loss irreversible. He’s still gotta come or he’ll keep right on shrinking.”

“He will?? For how long?”

“I think you forgot, and I forgive you -- you’ve had a lot on your mind. But as I said, I made his worst-case height totally up to you! I just forgot to ask you what height you wanted that to be. So. What do you think? His itty-bitty dick is just as dry as when h e started. If that doesn’t change, how small do you want the little asshole to wind up?“

Jim’s mind raced as he tried desperately to think of a way to talk himself out of this. Both women stared down at the now-less-than-Divito-sized man as Allison pondered Morgan’s question. Jim stared up at her and trembled a little as he waited nervously for her answer. Suddenly Allison smiled wide and said, 

“Ok, M, I know what I want. Could you....” then she leaned over and whispered something into Morgan’s ear. Jim couldn’t hear what she’d said but whatever it was made Morgan laugh so loud it hurt Jim’s ears. Allison didn’t expect that and felt a little embarrassed. She asked,

“What’s so funny? Can you do it or not?”

Morgan tried to regain her composure as she squatted down and looked Jim face-to-tiny-face for the first time. She booped his nose with her finger and calmly said,

“Yes, Allison. Absolutely I can do that for you.”