- Text Size +

 


Allison picked up the little pink box with her left hand, inspecting it on all sides. 

 

“You sure you don’t want to wait until after dinner? You know, to keep something to look forward to?” she asked.

 

Morgan and Sam replied in unison, “Nope!” even before she could finish her question.

 

“Wow, ok then! I have to admit I’m pretty curious...you’ve both been dropping weird hints about this one.”

 

Allison put down her glass so she could use both hands to untie the bow. As she slid the lid off and peered inside, Sam looked on excitedly but also nervously--She really hoped Morgan was right--that Allison wouldn’t be offended or think she’d gone too far with it. It didn’t help when she found it hard to read Allison’s expression as she delicately lifted the shiny metal tube-shaped object out of the box and inspected it. The thing consisted primarily of a 5” long, extremely reflective metal tube. It was flat on both ends, but at the top, the perfectly vertical sides of the cylinder transitioned to a somewhat rounded & totally transparent cone.  As Allison silently twisted it around in her hand, regarding it up close, She noticed a seam near the end opposite the cone. It ran all the way around,  suggesting that the bottom quarter-inch could be twisted like an old-timey flashlight. She twisted it, and was startled when it clicked & the cone at the other end lit up brightly. Odd... “Could it *be* a flashlight?” She wondered. She flipped the glowing end toward her and through the clear plastic cone she could see now that the top of the cylinder included a little ring-light circling a small hole in the center--perhaps a quarter-inch in diameter. 

 

Sam bit her lip. She was starting to wish she’d trusted her instincts and just kept it. But the truth was, the reason Allison hadn’t said anything yet was simply because she was too embarrassed to admit she wasn’t 100% sure what the thing even was. It was obviously very phallic, but she really didn’t think it could be a dildo--the only dildo she’d ever had (or even seen) was made of rubber, and it looked just like a human penis--veins and all. If this was a fake penis, it was a fake robot penis.  If someone at work had handed this to her she would have assumed it was a small rocket-ship sculpture made by some minimalist artist. Hefting again she noted that it was much lighter than it looked. Then Morgan loudly cleared her throat. Allison knew she couldn’t stall any longer so she just hedged her bets. 


“Ok, this is either the most futuristic dildo ever created...an art-deco toy rocket….or an alien flashlight,” she finally said, “and whichever one it is, it’s absolutely gorgeous!” 

 

 

Allison carefully set the thing down vertically on the table.  The transparent cone-bit was pointing straight up, it’s integrated ring-light casting a little circle of light directly above it on the deck’s awning. Still unsure how it was being received, Sam looked at Morgan quizzically. Morgan had a strong urge to tease Allison about not knowing a dildo when she saw one. But she thought it too cruel to embarrass Allison in front of her new friend Sam so she decided to just let her friend off the hook.

 

“Ha! You know, you’re right! It’s kinda all three!” she said. 


“...it is?” Sam asked, and had the feeling she gets when people are laughing at a joke she doesn’t understand. 

 

“Isn’t it though? ...in a way?” Morgan asked, as she picked the thing up and flew it around making rocket sounds with her mouth.  “Behold! The world’s first dildo that doubles as a cocketship for the world’s smallest ASStronaut! It might be propelled by a woman’s hand instead of photons or whatever, but make no mistake ladies, this baby can still take a man where no man has gone before!”

 

All three women giggled as Allison took hold of it again. She had already admired it aesthetically, but now that she knew it’s true purpose, she gawked at it with awe. Sam was relieved to see Allison’s sheepish grin transform into a full-on, ear-to-ear, open-mouth smile. Once again Allison peered inside the little plastic cone, but this time she imagined Jim’s tiny neck & stupid Ken-face sticking up through the little hole, helpless to do anything but watch dumbfoundedly as she plunged him head-first through her pussy’s lips--the same pussy that apparently disgusted him even when he was big. And with his ship's little headlight light lighting up the cave's glistening walls, well there’d be no way for Jim to forget exactly where he was & what he’d become--what they’d turned him into. Allison could feel herself starting to get aroused just imagining it. She turned the ring-light back off and set it back down on the table while Sam & Morgan waited for her to say something.

After a beat, Allison put her palms on the table and said, “You guys, I honestly don’t know what to say. This thing……….wow. It’s just….it’s incredible. Sam, did your boyfriend make this beauty as well??!” She gestured to it with both hands like it was a valuable work of art. Hearing this finally put Sam at ease. She could tell Allison really wasn't just being polite--she genuinely seemed into it!

Sam clapped a little & said, “Yep! Tom...his name’s Tom by the way….he said it was the most fun he’s ever had making a dildo, and trust me--he’s made plenty! He said he wished he had a reason to make more of them. But since your Pipsqueak's the only tiny asshole in the world...well, not much of a market for them, ya know?” 

Morgan said, “Not yet, anyway...muah ah ah!” which caused Sam to giggle and Allison to wonder if she was really joking. “Seriously though, Allison, I’m glad you like it too. I knew you would....you just needed to realize he's not even good enough to be your pet. There’s is just one thing though, Al.  Before it’s ready to use, ....Al, I said there’s one thing ….”

Allison was barely paying attention as she watched Roxy take ner new sweater back inside for a snack. She was still daydreaming about what it would be--no--will be like for Jim when he takes his first ‘ride’ in his new ship. Morgan snapped her fingers in front of her friend’s face, startling her back to reality. 

 

“HEY! You need to hear this, lady, it’s important. Look, Sam & I can’t wait for Jim’s first rocket slide either but it can't happen just yet--There’s a 'little' problem we have to fix first.”

 

“I’m sorry, what are you guys even talking about? It looks perfect to me," Allison said as she inspected it more closely. 

 

“I'm surprise you didn't notice it right away, Al, don't they call you the Queen of Details or something?” Morgan asked sarcastically as she rummaged around in her bag. 

 

Allison turned the Jim's dildo-ship upside down and said, “Oh, wait. I don't see a....Did Tom forget to put in a hatch?” 

 

“Here. Give it here.” Sam said, sticking out her hand, “No, it opens up fine--that’s not the problem.” 

 

Sam then pointed at a thin seam a little bit below the cone--there was a second twistable ring at the top, mirroring the light-switch on the bottom. Gripping the metal between the seam & cone, she twisted until she heard it go ‘pop.’ Then she slid the cone, together with it’s light-up base, out of the tube, and handed the now-open metal cylinder back to Allison.


That is the problem,” Sam said, pointing at the tube’s opening. Allison peered inside but was obviously still baffled. She looked at Morgan for a clue. 

 

Morgan sighed loudly & said, “For fuck's sake, Al--She's saying Jim's too big for it. Your little ass-tronaut is too big to fit in his little cockpit.

 

"He is? Well Sam, can't your boy your..Tom...couldn't he just make this thing a little bigger?" Allison asked, wiggling the dildo in her fingers. 

 

Sam said, "Well actually, no. His paying work piled up while he was making these gifts. He wouldn't be able to get to it for months. But Morgan said it wouldn't matter anyway. She said you wouldn't...she said..."

 

Morgan explained, "Al--The problem isn’t that the dildo-rocket’s too small--the problem is that Jim’s too big. Think about it--Your dildo is a 6” dildo. Now, you and I both know there's no way you'd ever go any bigger--I mean if I can't talk you into it, nobody can. And I know you’re a ‘right brain’ gal but this is simple math, babe:  Since your 9” tall ex-boyfriend won’t fit into your 6" tall cocketship, and since we can't make the cocketship larger, there's only one thing for it: .......We gotta make Pipsqueak smaller.  

 

Allison sounded a little offended. “Well, right...obviously... But, so what? Why is that a problem? I just assumed you were going to shrink him more until he fit perfectly...no?”

 

“She can’t do that,” Sam said, feeling a little proud to be somewhat in-the-know about the rules governing witches & magic. She looked to Morgan for a sign of approval but Morgan was too busy fussing with the plastic wrapping on a fresh pack of cigarettes no notice.

 

“Sounds strange, I know, but yep--Sam’s right--I can't do it. Because on day one, you made it very clear that if he shrank all the way to Ken-sized, that it should be permanent. Well you know I don’t bluff when it comes to curses, babe--when I make something permanent, it's fucking permanent--Even *I* can’t do anything about it afterwards.”

 

Allison started getting exasperated.  She asked, “Ok but then how did he keep shrinking smaller than that when he disobeyed us?”

 

“Because he was causing the new shrinking, not me-- No witch or spell *forced* him to disobey us, those were his own free choices. I was kind of exploiting a loophole with that one. Theoretically we could trick Jim into doing it himself if we could trick him into disobeying a few more commands but....I mean, say what you want about the little fucker, I think it's safe to say by now that he'll literally do anything to keep the curse from making him any smaller. He's not going to help us out here.”

 

It was Allison’s turn to roll her eyes. She always got exasperated when Morgan tried to explain the weird witch rules & laws to her--it all seemed so arbitrary & random to her. 

 

“Well if you can’t shrink him and he won’t let the curse shrink him ...what’s left? Cut off his legs?” she joked.

 

Yep! And his arms too! Well...not ‘cut off’ exactly, but basically yeah! Pretty clever, right? Your new dildo’s little ‘cockpit’ is way too small for a whole 9” man but it’s actually the perfect size for a a 9" tall man's torso & head!  Clever, right? We worked out the measurements really carefully to make sure.”

 

Allison looked up at Morgan & asked, "Hang on....you mean you....you knew you wanted to do it this way before Tom even made it? He designed the thing for a limbless version of Jim?"

 

When Allison saw Morgan & Sam exchange knowing smiles, she figured they’d come up with this plan together and she couldn’t help but feel a little left out. She pursed her lips & nodded appreciatively. 

 

“Huh... Well, I have to say I agree with Sam--it does seem a little extreme, doesn’t it? Well, maybe ‘extreme’ is the wrong word...I guess we crossed that line a long time ago, heh. I just mean...Jeez, M, chopping off someone's limbs seems pretty fucking barbaric to me, M--not really my style. You know this.”

 

“No no, I’m not saying we take a pair of scissors to him, Al...I’ve got some cutting thread. See??!” Morgan exclaimed and plucked a little spool of glistening metallic gold thread out of her bag and waggled it in the air. “I told you about this stuff, remember? It’s what I used to neuter Mr. Binx. You just wrap it around the...thing you want removed...pull it taught, and then *pop* -- off it comes. I don't know why it should matter, but if it makes you feel better, it's totally painless, Al--doesn’t even leave a wound behind! I've never tried using it on a human before but I don't see why it wouldn't work--especially since he's smaller than a rat now.”

 

Allison picked it up and asked, “Will I be able to put his arms back on him afterwards or is it another one-way type deal? ”

 

“No, sorry, it’s very much a one-way deal,” Morgan said as she took the spool back from Sam. “ Trust me, I’d love to be able to pop his little limbs back on whenever we want to make him dance for us or something but….well, it sucks, but even us witches can’t have everything we want. But c'mon Al, you don't really care about that do you? You and I both know there’ll still be loads of ways for him to keep you entertained! He’ll still fit just fine in Roxy’s saddle-sweater-thing, for example...”

 

Allison shook her head & said, “No--you misunderstand--Dude, I'm 100% on board, M--I’m just thinking about all the extra work to keep him fed when he can’t feed himself. And no way am I going to be changing tiny diapers for him….you can’t expect me to..” 

 

Mogan interrupted, “Oooooooopps I forgot the other part! While I was rooting through my little bag of magic pet stuff, looking for the thread, I found this.” She handed Allison a small vial with a small amount of yellow liquid at the bottom. “Ever wonder why you've never seen any kitty litter at my place, even though I have 5 cats? Well, witches don’t like dealing with that shit any more than mortals but we have better ways of getting around it. Two drops of that yellow gunk, and Jim will never need to eat again for as long as he lives--he’ll get his nourishment from the Sun, like a plant. He’ll still get hungry every day like always, but the feeling will just go away on its own." Allison started nodding. "Ah, I can see you already guessed the other little benefit that comes for free! Yes, if you give him this it also means he will never ever piss or shit again. Ever.”

 

“Omigod seriously??????? Why are we still talking about this then, LET’S DO THIS THING!”

 

Sam started clapping loudly. She was absolutely elated. She hadn’t mentioned it yet but she really hoped she could convince Allison to let her borrow the thing and give Steve a ride in her asshole before she had to go back home. She knew it wasn’t the right time to ask but Allison's reaction meant that it might actually happen!

 

Sam whistled for Roxy & laughed, “Morgan you might be a powerful witch and all...but that was a terrible pitch.” She held up the vial & added, “If you’d started with this thing, you would have had me at “he’ll never poop again.” Sam laughed hard at that one.

 

Suddenly Roxy appeared next to Allison, panting happily, completely oblivious to the almost unrecognizable lump of mud, shit and blood subtly squirming on the back of her sweater. 

 

Allison scratched under her chin and said, “Heeeeeey, there’s my good girl......wow, you didn’t do a very good job cleaning yourself up did you girl?”

 

“Hey Allison, I’d be happy to hose her...er, them off for you if you want. I’d enjoy it actually,” Sam offered helpfully.

 

“You would? Oh that would be wonderful, thank-you Sam!" Allison said as she stood up. "Morgan, where do you want to perform Jim’s little operation? Coffee table ok or do you need more light?” 

 

“Anywhere's fine. I mean, it’s not actually surgery, Al---it’s more like tying your shoes, to be honest. We could do it right here, right now if you want.”

 

“No, I’d like to freshen up first too if you don't mind. Meet you both in the living room in a few minutes then?”

 

“Sounds good to me!” Sam chirped. 

 

Morgan said, “Mhmmm” as she responded to an email on her phone. 

 

Sam grabbed hold of Roxy’s collar to coax her toward the hose and thought she heard a faint, weak squeak. She knelt down a little and poked the side of Jim's head with a straw. 

 

 

 

She said, “Oh….. poor Steve. You must be so sad your doggy ride is over now.

That looked SO fun--I can't say blame you.... But buck up, little buckaroo!

The amusement park isn’t closing yet...there’s still one more rollercoaster you can squeeze in!”

 

 

 

Then a blast of water with the strength of a thousand firehoses suddenly slammed into Jim's shit-covered face with so much force it knocked him unconscious almost immediately.