- Text Size +


 

 

 

 

 

 

Jim just stood there glaring up at Allison’s smirking face high above his own, feeling like a criminal in a courtroom awaiting his sentencing from the judge. Both women continued to silently smile down at him for another moment or two, savoring the look of impatient worry on his little face until he couldn't stand it anymore.

“Well???!” Jim was addressing both of them but of course he could still only look at Allison. “One of you gonna tell me how much more of this bullshit I have to take or not!?” Morgan cocked her head to one side & broke the silence.

“Wow, your little boyfriend really can’t stand suspense can he? That doesn't bode too well what with...you know...You want to tell him or can I?”  Allison said,

"Actually no. Since he loves suspense so much, let's let give him some more." Morgan asked, "Really? Not even the first part?" Jim said, "FUCKING TELL ME SOMETHING!" and Allison replied, "Fine! You want to know how tiny you'll be when the shrinking stops?" She bent over and held her hand near the top of Morgan’s breasts--roughly the level of Jim’s current height. Then she started lowering her hand very slowly, keeping it next to Mogan for comparison. Unlike Jim, Allison was rather *enjoying* all the suspense--she was responsible for it, after all. She could sense the dramatic shift in the power dynamic between them. It had been totally reversed now and she found it intoxicating--she wanted to make it last--to savor it. She continued lowering her hand. It passed the bottom of Morgan's chest and kept going. Even as it approached her belly button, Jim said nothing and did his best to just look on stoically--his mind scrambling. As bad as this looked, he still thought he could somehow get himself out of this pickle.  Early in Jim’s grifting career, Jim learned two very important skills: The ability to keep cool when things get hot, and the ability to sense when it’s possible to change someone’s mind--even if their mind seems totally ‘made up.’  Jim was a master at turning losses into wins. Whenever one of Jim’s con jobs failed, he’d always been able to still talk the mark into leaving the cops out of it--sometimes they even forgave him completely. He didn’t see why this time should be any different. Jim had been studying Allison’s face like a poker player the whole time--it was obvious to Jim now that Allison was telling the truth--she wasn’t bluffing. But even so, when Allison’s hand dropped below Morgan’s pussy Jim saw an angle if he pretended to ‘call her bluff.’

“Oh Ha-Fucking-Ha. Come on, Allison, you’ve made your point, you’ve had your fun, but you can stop now. I know you’re bluffing, baby. There’s no WAY you’d go nearly that far and we both know it. No way. Morgan might have known you longer then me but I know you *better* -- I know you still have some feelings for me, even after all this. Am I wrong?”

Morgan noticed Allison’s expression was softening a little and shot her a stern glare. But Morgan knew Jim was right--that even after the big confession, Allison would still feel ‘something' for him..it was always the same with her. She was too empathetic. 

Jim continued, “I’m right, aren’t I? It’s over *already*, isn’t it--I’m *already* as short as you’re going to make me, aren’t I.”  Morgan pursed her lips & shook her head like that was the stupidest thing she’d ever heard. Jim ignored her and carried on.

“Allison.  I was horrible to you--I was a monster. I know. I truly do. I won’t try to ask you to forgive me. How could I? What I did is unforgivable. I don’t blame you one bit for wanting to punish me. You wanted to take me down a few pegs and you did. You hit me where you knew it would truly sting: my height. You both knew I’ve always been proud of my...tall-ness and you took it away...and then some! Look at me--I’m not even *average* now, Allison--I’m really, seriously, fucking *short* -- like...shorter-than-Danny-Divito-short  apparently.” That last bit made Morgan snort a little. Jim went on,

“So please. Allison. Whatever you whispered, or pretended to whisper....it doesn’t matter. Just please cut out the hand-lowering business & tell Morgan enough is enough. Ok baby? Please? Just tell her it’s over right now and I swear  I’ll just pack my shit and get out of your life forever. Ok?” Jim felt his confidence returning. 

All three of them were startled when the awkward silence was broken by another of Jim’s involuntary squeaky little grunts. Another precious inch slipped away from him and Morgan noticed that it had made Allison chuckle. 

Looking up at her now, Jim realized that if this kept up much longer he’d be transitioning soon from merely ‘short’ to properly ‘small.’ It suddenly occurred to Jim that without Allison, he now had no way to ejaculate--no way to stop it. But rather than panic about it, Jim thought he might be able to use that fact for yet another try--yet another angle to wriggle out of this. He yelled,

“Ok, ok! You’re right, you’re both right. Again, I admit it all. What I did really was awful so I understand why you won’t stop the spell early. But can’t you at least give me a sporting chance here? Morgan said this game was also a bet--is it or isn’t it?  Since Allison won’t try to help me anymore and I can’t do it myself, I’m already doomed! So why bother dragging it out in little spurts like this--Just get it over with so we can all get on with damn our lives! On the other hand, if you want it to still be a contest even though Allison’s you could release my arms & let me try.” He looked down at his immobile arms & wiggled his fingers hopefully.  

Morgan and Allison looked at each other briefly, then Morgan leaned over &  whispered something in Allison’s ear. They both looked at Jim & Allison whispered something back to Morgan who nodded & once again bent over to put her face down at Jim’s level. She sighed.  “Ok shorty…We actually think you kinda have a point there.”

“You do?”

Morgan snapped her fingers and Jim immediately felt a little relief for the first time in a while as his arms fell loose. 

“You’re welcome. Good luck little guy...” Morgan said flatly. 

Jim was elated but tried hard not to show it--Now that he was free to masturbate on his own he figured he could easily put a stop to this himself before he got waist high or worse, assuming Allison wasn’t fucking with him with that hand-lowering skit. Jim shook the numbness out of his little arms & immediately started wanking hard and fast. Morgan had removed her gaze spell--Jim’s legs were still held fast but he was now free to look wherever he liked. Jim knew this torture would be over in seconds now, and he wasted no time getting going. He immediately closed his eyes hard and started wanking like mad. 

“Shit, we’re out of wine,” Morgan noted. 

“No, I think we have another bottle. I’ll go get it,” Allison said as she took one more glance at Jim and grinned on her way out. Morgan watched Jim shrink another inch and regretted letting Allison talk her into giving Jim one last chance by freeing his arms. It’s not that she was worried he’d succeed--she knew this humiliation would prove too distracting for this egotistical asshole even now. She knew all Jim could do now was rub himself raw until he reached the delicious height Allison had requested. But Morgan was bored. She’d already won, as she knew she would--Allison knew the truth & tiny Jim would soon be kicked out on his ass. She just didn’t see the point of dragging it out any further.  She would much rather have taken Jim’s sarcastic suggestion to just get it over with--why give him any more chances to try to weasel back into Allison’s good graces? She wrinkled her nose at him as she plopped back on the couch, turning to her phone again. She google’d ‘shortest man alive.’ She suspected Jim would soon be claiming the title and she was right. 

Jim was indeed struggling. With his eyes closed, he was finally able to form a mental image of his ideal woman but each time he got close, the reality of his situation would creep into the fantasy--even his fantasy girl would start growing larger and larger, deflating him back to square one. When he felt another chill wash down his back he realized several  *minutes* had gone by and impossibly, he still had no cum to show for it. After that, he started having trouble fantasizing anything at all in fact--the humiliation was overpowering. He couldn’t help wondering how pathetic he must look right now. Here he was, a 4-foot-something man standing helplessly in front of his enemies, jeans around his ankles, frantically trying to do what should be the easiest thing in the world and failing pathetically. Just then Allison reappeared, empty handed.

“Sorry M...guess I was wrong--we’re dry I’m afraid.” Just then she noticed that Jim--who had lost another inch while she’d been away--was barely taller than her kitchen counters now. 

“Hey Jim, look! I guess I won’t be asking *you* for help reaching the high shelves anymore. I doubt you can even reach the sink faucet anymore!” Both women started giggling when he opened his eyes wide. He hadn’t realized it had already gotten that far--that realization, combined with the unbearable sound of the women laughing down at how ridiculous he looked...well, he couldn’t keep his cool anymore. He totally lost control and let his rage boil over.

“GOD DAMN IT YOU FUCKING CUNTS! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I’M GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH! YOU’RE DEAD AND I’M NOT FUCKING JOKING! YOU’RE FUCKING DEAD!!!!”

Allison looked alarmed & reflexively took a step backwards. But Morgan’s expression didn’t even change. She just casually took out another cigarette. “You really sure this is a good time to start threatening us with violence, little guy?” she continued talking with her cigarette in her mouth as she tried to get her lighter to work. “I knew you were a horrible person but I didn’t think you were stupid too.” Jim was about to respond but started coughing as Morgan blew smoke in his face.  She casually continued, “And dude I have to say I’m *really* getting sick of hearing your whiny little voice screeching up at us non-stop. Jesus Christ, can you not hear how fucking annoying your voice is now? It’s literally giving me a headache.” Jim inhaled to yell even louder but when he tried, he found the only sound he could make was a cute little squeak--the kind of squeak a rubber duck might make. He clenched his hands into little tight fists and looked ridiculous as he started pathetically swinging them as hard as he could, trying to hit either woman.  But as small as he was now, and with his legs still pinned, he found nothing but air to punch--not that he could have hurt them much at this point even if he *could* land one of those little punches. Watching his little arms flail around like windmills, Morgan chuckled and shook her head. She held up her watch and tapped it slowly with her fingernail as she made tick-tock clicks with her tongue.  Realizing he was cornered again with no better options, he did his best to  swallow his rage & shame again. He closed his eyes again and went back to wanking his little penis again. Morgan stood up. 

 “Ok Allison, I think we’ve seen enough don’t you think?  We know how this movie ends, don’t we? I bet deep down, even Shorty McShortface here knows it’s hopeless.” Morgan used the top of Jim’s little head as an ashtray and had an idea. 

 “Ok then. Al, what do you say weI put those steaks in the fridge and go out for some real drinks? You’ve more than earned it, girl.” Allison bit her lip and looked down at the pathetic little man and agreed with her friend--Jim was going to find out what she’d whispered the hard way for sure.

“Yeah, I think you’re right, and I really *could* use a nice martini. Let’s do it. Let’s go get tipsy and talk about nicer subjects than this conniving, cheating little twerp!” 

As Allison dealt with the steaks, Morgan one long, last look at poor little defeated Jim, hopelessly pumping away beneath her. She stroked her chin & guessed he was probably around three feet tall now--maybe a little less. She did some simple math and figured the shrinking will have stopped long before they got back from the bar. She knew Jim overestimated how much pity Allison felt and underestimated how far she was willing to go in punishing him. But after he finally sees what she did to him, after the shock of that has worn off…. how would he be coping with it?  By the time they’re back he will have had plenty of time to think about living out the rest of his life like that. Will they be returning to a broken, newly subservient Jim or will he still be full-of-impotent rage, shaking his even-tinier fists up at them? She honestly wasn’t sure.    

Allison put on her coat and Morgan leaned way down to say “see ya shorty.” Jim stopped and opened his eyes as Morgan went on, “We may be a while--I think your ex-girlfriend is in the mood to celebrate for some reason.” Jim responded the only way he could--he let out a cute little squeak. The enormous women laughed at him one last time before striding out the front door together, trying to decide on a bar. 

“Whatever.” Jim was glad they were gone now. Without those giant bitches there to keep distracting him he felt he had a real chance now to finally put a stop to this. Soon after he started going again he was pleased to find it was indeed a little easier to focus now. He tried to block everything out and immerse himself in the highest fidelity sex fantasies his imagination could muster--and it was working.  His progress was still frustratingly slow, but it was progress so he had hope again. His erection had finally shown up! With the finish line finally in sight he focused hard for the final push! It was still taking much longer than usual but he could feel himself getting closer and closer. He was so focused that he totally lost track of time. Even the cute little rubber duck squeaks that started leaking out of his mouth didn’t ruin it for him--it had been a long, surreal, frustrating afternoon but his perseverance had finally paid off! He’d done it! The euphoria and relief he felt drove away his humiliation almost instantly. He even pumped his fist in victory as he felt his confidence rushing back in. But then...he opened his eyes.  


Jim could not believe what he was seeing. In fact he literally didn’t. He rubbed his eyes and looked again. He’d finally cum but it had obviously been too late--the spell had already run its course. His jaw fell open as he surveyed the canyon-sized version of Allison’s living room with furniture at least *three times* his own height. He was a bit taller than the pile of his clothes next to him, but he was shorter than literally every other object in the living room. He wasn’t even as tall as the *seat* on the sofa , and he could see the underside of the coffee table without even ducking. 

“Holy fucking shit,” he wanted to say, but instead he made a cute “Squeeeak.” He winced and held his head. He was convinced Morgan did this to him against Allison’s wishes. Whatever Allison had said, it obviously wasn’t harsh enough for Morgan and she took matters into her own hands--he was sure of it. Jim tried to throw himself on the ground but winced hard when he did no such thing--He couldn’t even do that! He guessed he was barely even a foot tall now but he felt even smaller.  Everything looked so distortedly huge he was finding it hard to estimate dimensions. He was suddenly awash with all sorts of brand new emotions he’d never felt before in his life--For the first time ever, big strong, confident Jim felt weak...fearful...insignificant...pathetic. He stared down at a scratch on Allison’s wood floor that he would never have even noticed at his old height. He wondered how he could possibly live like this and then decided he couldn’t--he would refuse to give up. He would *still* find a way to sort himself out and have his revenge, though he had no idea how just yet. 

A huge bang suddenly snapped Jim out of his personal pep-talk--It was the sound of the front door flying open again. The light from outside was blinding.  Jim assumed the girls had come back early but as he squinted into the light he only made out one enormous silhouette. It was Morgan. She was whistling the oompa loompa tune as she casually strode up to him. Jim felt like he was going insane when he realized that he was actually even shorter than the top of Morgan’s fucking boot now. 

“Hello down there!” Morgan said cheerily as she squatted down for a closer look. Jim 

“This was your doing--Don’t even try to lie, bitch. I *know* it. I know Allison’s pissed but I also know there is no fucking way she’d ever let you take it this far. No way. You ignored her wishes and did this on your own didn’t you. She doesn’t even know, does she. That’s why you wanted to get her out of the house, isn’t it. You know, when she finds out, you...”

“Nice to see you too!” Morgan interrupted, her house-sized face grinning down at him. But Jim pressed on,

“One foot tall??! You’re trying to tell me *that’s* what Allison whispered?” Morgan sounded uncharacteristically cheerful. Jim thought she might already be a little drunk and he couldn’t decide if that would be good or bad for him. Morgan shot him a quick side-smile and explained,

“No, she didn’t say that.”

“I KNEW IT!”

“Ahem. What she *actually* said was, ‘Can you make him as tall as a Ken doll?’ 

I’d never even *heard* of a ‘Ken Doll’ but apparently he’s Barbi’s boyfriend? Ha! Did you know that? Anyway she wasn’t sure of the exact height and I googled it. ” Morgan tapped on Jim’s head with her finger as she continued, “ Ken Dolls are 12” tall, so now lil’ Jim is too!” Jim had to admit that sounded like something Allison might actually say in a bouncy, sing-songy way. He was feeling overwhelmed by everything and everyone around him. He didn’t know what to do so he did what he always does in that situation -- he tried to stall--to buy some time. He tried to make himself sound scared as he asked,

“She really said that? Oh ….fuck. She told you to….she said ‘Make him as tall as a Ken doll??’ Oh my god. Oh my god. So *that’s* what you thought was so funny? You didn’t think she had it in her either, did you?” Morgan let out a little chuckle and shook her head a little causing some strands to brush across Jim’s face. 

“Huh? Of course not! I was *disappointed* she wanted to let you off so lightly. I was hoping she’d let you shrink away to nothing at all! No, no, no. The thing that made me laugh was what she said after that--”

“I’m confused. Are you saying what it sounds like you’re saying?? You’ve shrunk me down to THE SIZE OF A KEN DOLL and that’s not fucking enough? There’s *more* coming?” Morgan grinned wide & said,

“Well……...let’s just say 12” tall is no longer your *worst*-case, dude--it’s your *best*. See, if you don’t play your cards right, things could end up a whole lot worse for you.”

“Um….HOW much worse?”

“So much worse that you’d literally do anything to turn back the clock to the good old days when you were still 12” huge. And that’s not all! Allison really surprised me, dude. I’ve always thought she was way too nice--too empathetic--too forgiving to people who don’t deserve it.  When I found out that dropping you to 12” was actually just the *beginning* of her plan for you..wow! Turns out our sweet little Allison can be a cruel revenge artist when she wants to! Wait till you hear her plan, dude--It’s fucking genius and it’s (almost) all her idea.  She’ll give you the full scoop when she’s ready.” Jim just stared blankly for a second, unsure what to think or do. 

Morgan’s phone boo-da-looped reminding her why she was there in the first place. “OOps! Almost forgot what Allison sent me back here for!” 

Morgan snapped and Jim’s little legs buckled sending his tiny body crumpling to the floor. As he tried to stand back up with numb legs he was scrambling once again for a plan. He couldn’t decide if he should try to attack... her...foot? Or maybe he should just run as fast as his little numb legs could carry him. But before he could do either, he was startled by another bang as a huge metal fence or something slammed down in front of him. Morgan had just plopped a mesh wastebasket over him. He ran up and started pushing on it but couldn’t budge it even a little. He lost it and started just punching it with his fists. He pounded as hard as he possibly could but to absolutely zero effect--he was just too light and weak, simple as that. Morgan smirked at the little tapping sounds his punches were making. It sounded like the faint pecking of a tiny bird.  



“Holy SHIT you are weak! I knew you wouldn’t be able to flip this but I thought you could probably push it around at least...wow, dude.” Anyway, gotta run back to the bar before Allison gets too far ahead. I never thought I'd say this but I'm actually look forward to seeing you later tonight, you cute little piece of trash...TA!" and with that the door slammed shut in time with Jim's little body collapsing as he passed out cold.